Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What a piece of crap...

Rodulf

...is this Pope.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/disgruntled-pope-francis-pulls-himself-free-from-womans-grasp/ar-BBYvju1?ocid=ientp

The jew is so afraid and stupid and pathetic. See how the jew gets so afraid in situations. Maybe a prim and proper non-biker should go into a bikers' pub and try and convince them to stop drinking, riding motorcycles, using women, etc. Just look at that disgusting thing's frightened disgusting face.

2TrdPbB.jpg

It went all israeli martial arts-y on that person.
ldQOOv8.gifx

That woman died under mysterious circumstances a week later.

FancyMancy said:
ldQOOv8.gifx

The other option is that she killed her self cause of deep depression :lol:

If you look closely it is the woman next to the asian woman that pulled him. She just only grabbed his hand to shake it.

looks like she was set up.

I read about it in local internet news and comments of people making fun of pope made me almost die of laughter. They're finally waking up.

FancyMancy said:
The jew is so afraid and stupid and pathetic. See how the jew gets so afraid in situations. Maybe a prim and proper non-biker should go into a bikers' pub and try and convince them to stop drinking, riding motorcycles, using women, etc. Just look at that disgusting thing's frightened disgusting face.

2TrdPbB.jpg

Fuck!!....my eyes got dirty seeing this filthy parasite.

Just a joke, don't take it seriously.
It went all israeli martial arts-y on that person.
ldQOOv8.gifx

I don't see fear honestly, the filthy pile of shit looks full of total hatred, like it wants to rip her apart. Her expression isn't even malignant in any way.

WiseDragon said:
FancyMancy said:
ldQOOv8.gifx

The other option is that she killed her self cause of deep depression :lol:
"Whaa does jeeebuss hate meh!"

Lunar Dance 666 said:
If you look closely it is the woman next to the asian woman that pulled him. She just only grabbed his hand to shake it.

looks like she was set up.
Lol. The stupid jew "god" on Earth pope didn't know who "attacked" it. It just proved its jew "god" is useless.

Slightning666 said:
Fuck!!....my eyes got dirty seeing this filthy parasite.

Just a joke, don't take it seriously.
Oh, I know. It makes me feel sick looking at it. insert my 'disgusting content' warning pictures here

Karnonnos said:
I don't see fear honestly, the filthy pile of shit looks full of total hatred, like it wants to rip her apart. Her expression isn't even malignant in any way.
In the second picture, but in the first it looks so afraid at first, but then its guards are protecting it (and its armour of "god" is not), then it is so big and hard and full of pure hatred and disgust.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back