Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What does it mean when i see a ton of saturn numbers in one day?

Harry

Website
www.ancient-forums.com
Today i saw a ton of 6 , 66 and 42 and i have meet another numbers which when added it makes 6 but most of them were 6 or 42 and some 66 and all these numbers happened like one after another. :? and also today I'm was getting attacked spiritually idk by who but i spent an entire hour vibrating RAUM.

Were these the new curses?

I think it is nothing more than you just noticing things now. Instead of you driving around in your car, oblivious to all of the dead Gentiles your car is bumping and thumping over on the road, you're noticing it now. Maybe there is something more specific to you which you would realise, or maybe it is just that you are starting (or starting again) to notice things.

The Saturn principle is the geometric bedrock of existence, reality and manifestation. Without Saturn you cannot buildup the temple of Solomon. Solomon is the 666, the holy grail.
The Saturn principle gives birth to the Sun. It's the absolute point of the ether (Macrocosm and microcosm) that constrict itself so hard with sound and matter to bring forth light. Saturn is the back end of the DNA, where immortality begins. When you have purified your soul, you will understand Saturn as it's also very positive and rewards very fast. Makes you wonder why the original Pagans made the altars in their temples, the Saturn's Cube and did their workings in 9 days. Food for thought.
Jews came in and corrupted this. They are not part of this universe, we have been using Saturn long before them. Satan's day begins Saturnalia, Satan rules the base chakra and is the Original God of Saturn.
The Venus attributed to Him is the universal HARMONY and unity of energies, which Saturn is a part of.

Probably like 99.9% of the time, seeing a bunch of numbers does not have any meaning. Those numbers were already there regardless of if you saw them or not, they are not there just for you. You see hundreds or thousands of numbers every day, and you don't pay any attention to most of them. The only reason you pay attention to these ones is because your mind was purposefully looking and watching for them. But that is your mind creating a meaning that was not originally there. Those numbers did not have that meaning when they were put there, you are the one who is imagining them to have that meaning.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back