how to be more grounded?

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
himmler was a legend
Posts: 64

how to be more grounded?

Postby himmler was a legend » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:32 pm

Some people answered to my question, and im very thankfull to them, may Satan bless their help in the next year. Im not grounded, so i do EZ chakra spin on my base chakra, do preliminary meditation for the earth element, absorb black energy. Is there any other way to be more grounded? Some people said i need to do void meditation, but i dont know what is happening around me cause i dont live in the moment, so the void meditation is not sucessfull. Any advice what should i do? May Satan bless your help.

Hail Satan and Happy new year!

The Alchemist7
Posts: 1088

Re: how to be more grounded?

Postby The Alchemist7 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:06 pm

himmler was a legend wrote: Some people answered to my question, and im very thankfull to them, may Satan bless their help in the next year. Im not grounded, so i do EZ chakra spin on my base chakra, do preliminary meditation for the earth element, absorb black energy. Is there any other way to be more grounded? Some people said i need to do void meditation, but i dont know what is happening around me cause i dont live in the moment, so the void meditation is not sucessfull. Any advice what should i do? May Satan bless your help.

Hail Satan and Happy new year!


You may want to try Saturn's square as Saturn deals with grounding. It has been said that it also helps in stimulating the Kundalini. It might also bring to the surface karmic problems which you'll have to deal with.
Kabbalah Exposed in French / La Kabbale Exposée en Français: https://lakabbaleexposee.blogspot.com/?m=1
Shortcut to offline versions / Raccourci vers les versions offline: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40627

Joy of Satan Websites Offline Archive: https://mega.nz/file/wJgGiCRK#E1AXuJQQl ... qqVX6TUPkA
Topic: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42136

Mind control, microchips, UFOs, secret millitary bases and more --> https://web.archive.org/web/20000620155 ... index.html
New World Exposed: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42911

Aquarius
Posts: 5654

Re: how to be more grounded?

Postby Aquarius » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:15 am

The Alchemist7 wrote:
himmler was a legend wrote: Some people answered to my question, and im very thankfull to them, may Satan bless their help in the next year. Im not grounded, so i do EZ chakra spin on my base chakra, do preliminary meditation for the earth element, absorb black energy. Is there any other way to be more grounded? Some people said i need to do void meditation, but i dont know what is happening around me cause i dont live in the moment, so the void meditation is not sucessfull. Any advice what should i do? May Satan bless your help.

Hail Satan and Happy new year!


You may want to try Saturn's square as Saturn deals with grounding. It has been said that it also helps in stimulating the Kundalini. It might also bring to the surface karmic problems which you'll have to deal with.

It has also been said many times that doing the saturn square is dangerous and should be avoided, not sure where you were when they said that.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

FancyMancy
Posts: 4590

Re: how to be more grounded?

Postby FancyMancy » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:55 am

If you're able to, try using the Earth Element, and make sure you don't overdo it. I think the Earth Element helps with grounding.

The Alchemist7
Posts: 1088

Re: how to be more grounded?

Postby The Alchemist7 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:41 am

Aquarius wrote: It has also been said many times that doing the saturn square is dangerous and should be avoided, not sure where you were when they said that.

I have heard about this, but Saturn also have pozitive aspects. Otherwise what is the reason for Saturn square being listed together with the others. It should be removed if is that dangerous and cannot be done.
Kabbalah Exposed in French / La Kabbale Exposée en Français: https://lakabbaleexposee.blogspot.com/?m=1
Shortcut to offline versions / Raccourci vers les versions offline: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40627

Joy of Satan Websites Offline Archive: https://mega.nz/file/wJgGiCRK#E1AXuJQQl ... qqVX6TUPkA
Topic: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42136

Mind control, microchips, UFOs, secret millitary bases and more --> https://web.archive.org/web/20000620155 ... index.html
New World Exposed: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42911

Darksage666
Posts: 211

Re: how to be more grounded?

Postby Darksage666 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:57 am

You said that your spinning your base chakra but are you actively empowering it with the full chakra meditation?

Just empowering my base chakra grounds me, that’s something that the base chakra rules over. Keeping you grounded.

What is the situation exactly where you’re trying to be grounded? Sometimes you can mess this up yourself with just thoughts in your head that are false or not real and just fake impressions and thoughts you or the other person put into your head.

Just empowering the chakras daily and cleaning the soul, protection etc will make you feel more confident and grounded, just try to do quality meditations.

User avatar
Malkom2
Posts: 89

Re: how to be more grounded?

Postby Malkom2 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:05 pm

himmler was a legend wrote:...

What helps me stay calm and grounded is literally just cleaning and empowering my lower chakras. My base and sacral chakras needed extra attention, more then my other chakras, you may need to do the same thing. Also hatha yoga, the satanama mantra, the aum mantra. Even runes like Isa can help ground, although I wouldn't suggest long term use of the rune.

himmler was a legend
Posts: 64

Re: how to be more grounded?

Postby himmler was a legend » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:06 pm

Im not doing full chakra meditation because i didnt open my 3rd eye and chakras yet. Im trying to be grounded because im a dreamer and live in my mind. I dont know what is happening around me.

Hoarfrost
Posts: 52

Re: how to be more grounded?

Postby Hoarfrost » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:00 pm

If void meditation doesn't feel successful then keep practicing, don't strain yourself on it. Have you done the 40 day program?

Master
Posts: 540

Re: how to be more grounded?

Postby Master » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:36 pm

The Alchemist7 wrote:
Aquarius wrote: It has also been said many times that doing the saturn square is dangerous and should be avoided, not sure where you were when they said that.

I have heard about this, but Saturn also have pozitive aspects. Otherwise what is the reason for Saturn square being listed together with the others. It should be removed if is that dangerous and cannot be done.

The best things to use are runes and elements. Speaking of Saturn is just a planet, of course it can be used as a source of negative energy to curse how the enemy uses it and can also be used astrologically as a spy lamp for negative things. Maybe Saturn's square can be used for seriousness and discipline but there's always a better way to do things. Saturn is essentially a thing of death and negativity and if its cabalistic square is used for seriousness, it can force one to be serious with a potentially fatal disease. Be very careful with the affirmations and make sure you cover every aspect. The question of affirmations applies to every energy, Saturn's energy I think is gray and/or black. There are better things, pure and eternal that can be used, such as Runes and Elements for example.

slyscorpion
Posts: 1838

Re: how to be more grounded?

Postby slyscorpion » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:15 pm

You will likely get a lot farther with cleansing your base Chakra and empowering it and possibly invoking earth taking it at a pace that is safe for you and of course not over doing it or doing more than is stated on the meditation if you haven't worked with this element for awhile or before less is better than overdoing it for sure

Saturn should probably mainly be used only if it is really the cause of the problem such as it seriously being debilitated or conjunct neptune or something. If it is then this can probably help a lot. If not it may not be worth it and may be a risk not worth taking.

It would be important to be familiar with your natal chart. What Saturn rules and what possible negative things would happen if it goes badly so you can stop or at least be aware.


It really doesn't surprise me a lot of people had negative things happen with the Saturn Square first off back when it first came out no one said anything or much about retrograde on it I remember there were people doing it at that time. Saturn retrograde is quite negative in fact you do not want that energy at all it is very unlikely to turn out positive. In fact I think it will likely be negative all the time and completly disastrous to certain people depending on where Saturn is in the chart.

The next thing is some of those people were probably still programmed by the enemy in some way so this allowed Saturn energies from it to connect to curses of the enemy through that probably and if they were not fully keeping up with yoga and/or meditation or Protection they would not get good things from Saturn transits let alone this.

Nothing negative happened to me and it did help me with organization and grounding a lot that is why I didn't fully get on the bandwagon to be against it. Then again I don't care for the energy or feeling it gives much so I can't suggest using this unless your Saturn Conjunct Neptune or something then by all means try it but be very careful stop immediately and use Surya and the sun if things go badly till you are cleansed.

This should not be the first thing someone tries in this situation I'd see it more as a last resort or emergency thing than something someone should try first.
Image

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 955

Re: how to be more grounded?

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:18 am

himmler was a legend wrote:Some people answered to my question, and im very thankfull to them, may Satan bless their help in the next year. Im not grounded, so i do EZ chakra spin on my base chakra, do preliminary meditation for the earth element, absorb black energy. Is there any other way to be more grounded? Some people said i need to do void meditation, but i dont know what is happening around me cause i dont live in the moment, so the void meditation is not sucessfull. Any advice what should i do? May Satan bless your help.

Hail Satan and Happy new year!


Prethivi is the name of earth in Sanskrit.

PPP-RRR-EEE-TH-EEE-VVV-EEE

Void, Alternate Nostril and Hatha And Kundalini Yoga are Grounding.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

Darksage666
Posts: 211

Re: how to be more grounded?

Postby Darksage666 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:40 am

himmler was a legend wrote:Im not doing full chakra meditation because i didnt open my 3rd eye and chakras yet. Im trying to be grounded because im a dreamer and live in my mind. I dont know what is happening around me.


And why have you not opened your chakras yet? It is important to open the chakras and begin empowering them and cleaning them, this is a way we spiritually develop. By empowering, cleaning and unblocking the chakras.

So I would get to opening the chakras if I were you. It is very beginner and is an important thing to do.

That’s where development of your consciousness will begin to come in. When you begin to empower your chakras and cleanse them.

himmler was a legend
Posts: 64

Re: how to be more grounded?

Postby himmler was a legend » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:37 pm

Darksage666 wrote:
himmler was a legend wrote:Im not doing full chakra meditation because i didnt open my 3rd eye and chakras yet. Im trying to be grounded because im a dreamer and live in my mind. I dont know what is happening around me.


And why have you not opened your chakras yet? It is important to open the chakras and begin empowering them and cleaning them, this is a way we spiritually develop. By empowering, cleaning and unblocking the chakras.

So I would get to opening the chakras if I were you. It is very beginner and is an important thing to do.

That’s where development of your consciousness will begin to come in. When you begin to empower your chakras and cleanse them.


Dont worry i didnt opened my chakras yet because right now im opening it

Arian
Posts: 4

Re: how to be more grounded?

Postby Arian » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:54 pm

Adopt a dog from a shelter

Aquarius
Posts: 5654

Re: how to be more grounded?

Postby Aquarius » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:10 am

Arian wrote:Adopt a dog from a shelter

This has nothing to do with what op asked.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

94n
Posts: 266

Re: how to be more grounded?

Postby 94n » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:24 am

Arian wrote:Adopt a dog from a shelter


I like this method. 8-)
Image


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Rebel_Angel.tr and 43 guests