Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

UFOs spotted.

TopoftheAbyss said:
People including Varg claim to have spotted UFOs.
People see UFOs daily all over the world. I have a book about this with photos. Unfortunately is in Romanian. But later I will make some photos with the mobile of the most interesting UFOs caught by that guy and post here if you guys want.

I remember a romanian army general said that some american or russian astronomers saw in the space 8 huge mother space ships with 43 smaller ships surrounding them. There are a lot of things to say about this but they are kept secret and media slanders the people who see these things.

Someone also stated that people are having more dreams under a post of PJW talking about UFOs.

I saw a UFO once. I suspected it was a Chinese fire lantern.

This is not a joke. "UFO" does not mean "alien spacecraft".

A lot of people claim they spotted UFOs but really a lot of the times it's just the government testing out new/secret aircrafts that are advanced enough to not make too much noise and are stealthy. So when they're spotted people don't know what they are, and get freaked out.

This is common in people living near military bases.

The web is flooded every year with ufo recordings, most of them fake, "interesting" in almost all videos when it comes to aliens, gray and reptilians are presented all the time ...

just a sample - https://www.disclose.tv/d/aliens

I frequently see them near or over. Almost every week like clockwork, though not as much now that it is winter. (Too cloudy most days)

TopoftheAbyss said:

I recall of an incident called the Roswell crash in which many reptilian aliens had been in an accident and it was all over the news. Extensive images as that made by Crowley were shown.
It is not shown anywhere about this incident now. Strange?!

The Alchemist7 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
People see UFOs daily all over the world. I have a book about this with photos. Unfortunately is in Romanian. But later I will make some photos with the mobile of the most interesting UFOs caught by that guy and post here if you guys want.

I remember a romanian army general said that some american or russian astronomers saw in the space 8 huge mother space ships with 43 smaller ships surrounding them. There are a lot of things to say about this but they are kept secret and media slanders the people who see these things.
If you can post it

Ghost in the Machine said:
Can definitely report and confirm there are about four here in my city alone that have shown themselves and keep reminding me of their presence here on an almost weekly basis, they won't leave.
You mean physically? Why you don't record them? Post them on the internet under anonimity.

This makes me question your mental health up this point, progressively and by all these posts made.

Do you think that a PHYSICAL UFO or if that were physically present and out to get "YOU" specifically, they would give one single fuck on if the area was populated if they were out to get you specifically?

Do you understand what physically means or are you flat living in dreamland at this point? If they are on your so called "Town" there to say hi to you, it's nothing to them to slay someone. And no, someone watching with a pitchfork on the village or town isn't going to stop them.

Even a dumb human can execute this if they so much wanted given that condition.

The line between mental insanity and trolling here is just very thin. Stop spreading disinformation and insanity. First one post, then something else, then something else...You're either ill or just totally deluded.

Can definitely report and confirm there are about four here in my city alone that have shown themselves and keep reminding me of their presence here on an almost weekly basis, they won't leave. I don't know for what reason other than me because this dying city is already small as fuck and can barely be called a city, there's nothing around for miles that's even considered of any importance. They're stalking me here in Canada, but they've been more active in the past few months towards me than in the last several years, even showing themselves during the day when I was looking out my window.

They're trying to make me feel cornered or trapped, I'm the only SS here for miles and have no help other than from the gods if they try any shit; I'm not allowed a gun while living where I live. I'm not afraid but that's just what's going on over here. I can't leave the city or go anywhere far from civilization for things such as hiking anymore, they're waiting for the opportunity to make me a "missing person".

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
This makes me question your mental health up this point, progressively and by all these posts made.

Do you think that a PHYSICAL UFO or if that were physically present and out to get "YOU" specifically, they would give one single fuck on if the area was populated if they were out to get you specifically?

Do you understand what physically means or are you flat living in dreamland at this point? If they are on your so called "Town" there to say hi to you, it's nothing to them to slay someone. And no, someone watching with a pitchfork on the village or town isn't going to stop them.

The line between mental insanity and trolling here is just very thin. Stop spreading disinformation and insanity. First one post, then something else, then something else...You're dangerously ill or totally deluded.

Giving you ground to speak has brought all these crazy delusions forth.

Can definitely report and confirm there are about four here in my city alone that have shown themselves and keep reminding me of their presence here on an almost weekly basis, they won't leave. I don't know for what reason other than me because this dying city is already small as fuck and can barely be called a city, there's nothing around for miles that's even considered of any importance. They're stalking me here in Canada, but they've been more active in the past few months towards me than in the last several years, even showing themselves during the day when I was looking out my window.

They're trying to make me feel cornered or trapped, I'm the only SS here for miles and have no help other than from the gods if they try any shit; I'm not allowed a gun while living where I live. I'm not afraid but that's just what's going on over here. I can't leave the city or go anywhere far from civilization for things such as hiking anymore, they're waiting for the opportunity to make me a "missing person".
eVeN GitM, the super-duper God is... No, I shouldn't tease! mischievous grin & giggle

Greys physically can -> Rule a planet and scare the biggest governments worldwide into submission, do mass invasions, have extremely advanced technology.
Greys cannot -> Attack a guy because he has an imagined blue sword eventhough 4 ships are onto him specifically.

I think that's about enough time online for me today.

FancyMancy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The line between mental insanity and trolling here is just very thin. Stop spreading disinformation and insanity. First one post, then something else, then something else...You're dangerously ill or totally deluded.

eVeN GitM, the super-duper God is... No, I shouldn't tease! mischievous grin & giggle

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greys physically can -> Rule a planet and scare the biggest governments worldwide into submission, do mass invasions, have extremely advanced technology.
Greys cannot -> Attack a guy because he has an imagined blue sword eventhough 4 ships are onto him specifically.

I think that's about enough time online for me today.

FancyMancy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

:lol: HPHC has spent too much time online. Don't get caught on that side of jewtube (if still possible!), though!

You scared the fart out of me. :lol: i thought that the grays can abduct me because of what you wrote :lol: :lol:

I thought that you don’t troll :lol: and i took this post very seriously :lol: :lol:

I’m was like: :lol:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

No he is being totally serious despite of what will be the second fake reply that may come through, unfortunately. He isn't trolling. This is why the reply was removed, because it's just nuts type of stuff.

Do not listen to this idiocy and don't get scared. Nobody is going to abduct you. No greys are going to come and paint clouds to scare you.

Do not get shocked by nutcase people. It's very common around here. Some maintain themselves for a while until full throttle insanity goes on after a point.

Harry said:

You scared the fart out of me. :lol: i thought that the grays can abduct me because of what you wrote :lol: :lol:

I thought that you don’t troll :lol: and i took this post very seriously :lol: :lol:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
No he is being totally serious despite of what will be the second fake reply that may come through, unfortunately. He isn't trolling. This is why the reply was removed, because it's just nuts type of stuff.

Do not listen to this idiocy and don't get scared. Nobody is going to abduct you. No greys are going to come and paint clouds to scare you.

Do not get shocked by nutcase people. It's very common around here. Some maintain themselves for a while until full throttle insanity goes on after a point.

Harry said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Okay sir, Thank you :D

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

You've made some solid posts on these forums and i commend you for taking the time to do them, considering your responsibilities as a HP. I'm sure you have a really busy schedule.

But some of us newbies look up for information and sometimes we don't have a choice to soak some possible misinformation, we pretty much have to swim in the gunk. It's literally everywhere on the internet, I've always had to take the sane ideas with the insane ideas and compare them with what I know and with what I can conjecture on. Sometimes that's painful because I have to consider this literal level of insanity, but, fortunately, time tends to separate fact from fiction, the truth stands out. I can sift through the mess myself, I'm fully capable of sorting through a paragraph and only taking what sounds useful and / or true to me. Usually that's the only way I learn : by going out of my comfort zone.

Sometimes, learning takes a ridiculous amount of time and patience, having been forced to wait fifteen years before i even considered this part of the internet was a very lonesome road for me. I'm pretty tired myself of being told I have a measure of insanity when it regards discussing the astral or dreams or even oddities in nature, that's why I'm here and that's why I don't have any fear whatsoever regarding what he has to say. That's why I take personal offense to this response.

There are a bunch of things i could list that attracted me here in the first place, but i get the impression (so far) that nobody really has any incentive to be bored with the *other* cryptic details that I have shared, never mind that I, as a newbie, want to compare my notes as i push forward. I could be wrong, i could be right, i could be the embodiment of cringe, i could be totally weird to you. I have no clue unless someone has something to share in relation or outright tells me!

If we are all truly individuals that cause us to have different experiences in the same field, then maybe, JUST maybe his "delusions" could have some form of merit that's worthy of attention. Maybe we don't agree on what's useful information in this context then, fine. Okay, I care about what he has to say regarding grays. Does it matter if its logically unsound? We're talking about Aliens in the first place its not like we have a readily available lexicon of things to absolutely expect an alien to do as if we can walk into their house and have a cup of coffee with them to discuss about it (obligatory : OR DO WE?)

The world we live in is itself one big clown world right now, its absolutely disgusting and i don't comprehend why the powers that be want things to be so horribly inefficient for life on earth. I highly doubt this guy is anywhere near that level of retardation.

So when i see you take anger on this poster, who has been practically the most helpful to my questions than any other (so far). ONLY because his post (and you seem to be hinting at his other posts) *appears* to be delusional/insane/trollish, I start to lose a bit of faith in the process, because I'm looking up at you guys and I'm tired of looking down like a scared rat all my life.

Clearly he's been helping out.

If the mods are down to approve it, I would love to hear the full story on this from your perspective. You didn't seem like the type to me to just go batshit delusional, so I'm curious how this all developed, when it started, etc.

If you want to share and the mods dont want to approve it, because it may be bad to talk about stuff like this on the forum, you can e-mail me privately also. My name at protonmail.

Harry said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
I was once drinking coffee with GITM and we were talking about random stuff. He was telling me,
"Bro you know how masculine chickz are so sexy. Letting them take control, I can feel myself exhilarated as I imagine it."
Being very interested in this topic, I nodded
"What you say is very interesting. Please go on."
He went on for another 15min about a masculine woman - feminine man relationship which I found extremely interesting and made sure to carve his observations in memory.

Then GItm started saying,
"Bro do you know my kill count ?".

Being very interested again, I asked ,how many ?
"69".

Being a very respectful number I held out my hand to fist bump him and as he did ,I said "Respect. "

As we were moving out after paying the bill, a down syndrome patient with an inflated heat came with the support of a Walker and a young beautiful woman. GiTM turned around and absolutely froze after seeing the approaching down syndrome patient. He started shaking and making frightful expressions. It seemed like a million things were going through his head. He started sweating profusely and was mumbling something incomprehensible.

"Are you alright, man ?".,I asked.

Gitm stopped shaking. He looked straight at the down syndrome patient. He then looked me straight in the eyes and said, "This is the moment we've all been waiting for. ", ......
"I'll be back ," ,he said in a terminator style.

He ran towards the down syndrome patient and lifted both of his hands. He shouted "BERSERKER MODE" and landed both of his hands on the retarded man's head with full impact. BOOM!!! The beautiful girl started screaming as Gitm was over the retarded man on the floor punching the shit out of his. The retarded man started foaming at the mouth. Gitm was shouting at the ordeal "Die you disgusting GREY!!! DIE!!! Your kind will THINK TWICE before approaching this planet. HOW do you like BERSERKER mode you little bitch ??? You thought YOU COULD ASSASSINATE me ??? ME ??? IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE RACE!!!"

With much difficulty I I manage to pull him away from the half dead retarded man and the girls in a absolute shock as she is ducked down with her eyes closed and hands on her ears, screaming. I immediately take away GITM as we run away from the staff who are now trying to physically capture us . We end up in an alley after a lot of running.

I'm confused and I don't know what the hell is happening. I ask GITm "Bro what the hell was that ? Are you retarded ?Why would you do that."

Gitm speaking in a very serious tone says ,"I exist to kill Greys. Theres no way I could control myself after having have one come to physically assassinate me.".

Being extremely confused I say "What the FUCK ARE You TALKING ABOUT? THAT WAS A FUCKING Down syndrome PATIENT. ARE YOU A FUCKING RETARD ?"

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU BANG 69 CHICKS ???'

To my absolute horror, GITM responds ,
"Chicks ? Bro what are you talking about ? That's fucking disrespectful to women . I was talking about the number of Greys I've killed in BERSERKER mode."

I make an extremely confused face for about 15 seconds then come to grips with the current situation.

I say to Gitm, bro let's go have a drink, we ran a lot. As we enter the shop, I say to GiTm ,"Bro just order inside. I'm getting a call I have to take."

As he goes inside I call a taxi and get the Hell away from that place.

TopoftheAbyss said:
If you can post it
I tried to pick the most unusual objects. The photos are very unclear, apparently because the objects were very far away (IF they are real)
20200101-142503.jpg

20200101-142423.jpg

20200101-142330.jpg

20200101-142257.jpg

The author stated about the below to be "openings" or "gates" in the sky (the photos are more but I picked only one).
20200101-142230.jpg

The author is a brainwashed orthodox xian, although he accepts the idea of ancient aliens on earth and the use of advanced technologies in ancient times.

Glad I'm not the only one who's noticed this about GitM. Some of his posts reek of vovim baghie influence.

I was just wondering that once the enemy lost everything spiritually, will they attack us physically.

Maybe also a kind of psychic attack (like you are a jew). What ever could block the development of people, they will try.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Harry said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

It is not bad but how everyone is inclined to believe everything is just weird.

Greys can easily cause any delusion. Yes, UFOs exist. One may see them even in small towns.

"A grey head formed into the sky!". Do you understand how easy the formation can take on the sky? This reminds me of shit I read in a Xian forum about how Jesus's cross appearead on the clouds. Yeah, very sane. The flying cow of Islam was another one. The moon split in too also.

But if they are after you specifically, let us leave that unsaid. Even a gang being after you can make your life unlivable. What about aliens?

The intention of the topic may not have been to delude but the person legit believed it. I explained realistically why this is not the case.

He may not be batshit delusional but he is definitely someone who takes everything he thinks for totally granted, even when its obviously unreal. One sees they are a girl, they are a girl. They think its a UFO out to get them personally, its a UFO out to get them.

Love how its always made that people bad talk. Its always victimhood. Never pay any attention to what you write or how you write it. Its other people's fault all the time.

"I would crash a reptiloid wit my own hands" is the level of real that you accept. "I dont have a gun so I cannot defend myself from the reptiloids". Keep this BS going and give it support and credence. Like yeah, a gun would do a lot...Like WTF BBQ.

When some people grow up you'll look back and blame Satan for this insanity. You'll be asking why nobody told you otherwise. And because I have seen this around 500 times in the last decade, I'll do my duty to protect.

My reply is general not personal, by the way.

Shael said:
If the mods are down to approve it, I would love to hear the full story on this from your perspective. You didn't seem like the type to me to just go batshit delusional, so I'm curious how this all developed, when it started, etc.

If you want to share and the mods dont want to approve it, because it may be bad to talk about stuff like this on the forum, you can e-mail me privately also. My name at protonmail.

I met in Izmir ufo was very fast went to Greece Year 2008 summer place Çeşme Şifne district.
And nobody believed me.

I met in Izmir ufo was very fast went to Greece Year 2008 summer place Çeşme Şifne district.
And nobody believed me.

This yes, most definitely. I have seen it happen many times. This and many more, they can delude people with.

However, the way this was written, it looked like it was literal. And I had to reply.

Fuchs said:
Maybe also a kind of psychic attack (like you are a jew). What ever could block the development of people, they will try.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Harry said:
...[/img]

I think at that point many people have already seen many UFO's on the sky. While there are many lying stories around the web, the fact is, these things do actually exist and they take strolls around the planet. It's well documented.

People add lies into this and a lot of exaggerations. This makes everyone else look like a lunatic and stupid.

GeniusPower said:
And nobody believed me.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Indeed I agree. I just try to be open-minded at first whenever I see something that people perceive as "crazy" or "delusional". I'm a very curious person and prefer listening to these things in detail first before making my final judgements on things like this.

I wouldn't have approved it if there wasn't some sort of instructional value for everyone else and the poster to get something out of it.

For one, these beliefs are wrong and dangerous, and they can delude themselves and others. But if this is not called then whatever, one person just goes down the slide.

Satan gets the blame for that wrong and dumb stuff, and nobody gets the responsibility of the people making it. So I get the blame and responsibility myself to answer and call it a day.

People like this, when this whole crazy stuff ends, they ask why Satan didn't warn them earlier. Well in all cases they really try, but people are too high on the pot stuff.

I don't like Satan being blamed for every insanity on this world. He has had enough blame as it is.

Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Indeed I agree. I just try to be open-minded at first whenever I see something that people perceive as "crazy" or "delusional". I'm a very curious person and prefer listening to these things in detail first before making my final judgements on things like this.

Jack said:
I was once drinking coffee with GITM and we were talking about random stuff. He was telling me,
"Bro you know how masculine chickz are so sexy. Letting them take control, I can feel myself exhilarated as I imagine it."
Being very interested in this topic, I nodded
"What you say is very interesting. Please go on."
He went on for another 15min about a masculine woman - feminine man relationship which I found extremely interesting and made sure to carve his observations in memory.

Then GItm started saying,
"Bro do you know my kill count ?".

Being very interested again, I asked ,how many ?
"69".

Being a very respectful number I held out my hand to fist bump him and as he did ,I said "Respect. "

As we were moving out after paying the bill, a down syndrome patient with an inflated heat came with the support of a Walker and a young beautiful woman. GiTM turned around and absolutely froze after seeing the approaching down syndrome patient. He started shaking and making frightful expressions. It seemed like a million things were going through his head. He started sweating profusely and was mumbling something incomprehensible.

"Are you alright, man ?".,I asked.

Gitm stopped shaking. He looked straight at the down syndrome patient. He then looked me straight in the eyes and said, "This is the moment we've all been waiting for. ", ......
"I'll be back ," ,he said in a terminator style.

He ran towards the down syndrome patient and lifted both of his hands. He shouted "BERSERKER MODE" and landed both of his hands on the retarded man's head with full impact. BOOM!!! The beautiful girl started screaming as Gitm was over the retarded man on the floor punching the shit out of his. The retarded man started foaming at the mouth. Gitm was shouting at the ordeal "Die you disgusting GREY!!! DIE!!! Your kind will THINK TWICE before approaching this planet. HOW do you like BERSERKER mode you little bitch ??? You thought YOU COULD ASSASSINATE me ??? ME ??? IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE RACE!!!"

With much difficulty I I manage to pull him away from the half dead retarded man and the girls in a absolute shock as she is ducked down with her eyes closed and hands on her ears, screaming. I immediately take away GITM as we run away from the staff who are now trying to physically capture us . We end up in an alley after a lot of running.

I'm confused and I don't know what the hell is happening. I ask GITm "Bro what the hell was that ? Are you retarded ?Why would you do that."

Gitm speaking in a very serious tone says ,"I exist to kill Greys. Theres no way I could control myself after having have one come to physically assassinate me.".

Being extremely confused I say "What the FUCK ARE You TALKING ABOUT? THAT WAS A FUCKING Down syndrome PATIENT. ARE YOU A FUCKING RETARD ?"

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU BANG 69 CHICKS ???'

To my absolute horror, GITM responds ,
"Chicks ? Bro what are you talking about ? That's fucking disrespectful to women . I was talking about the number of Greys I've killed in BERSERKER mode."

I make an extremely confused face for about 15 seconds then come to grips with the current situation.

I say to Gitm, bro let's go have a drink, we ran a lot. As we enter the shop, I say to GiTm ,"Bro just order inside. I'm getting a call I have to take."

As he goes inside I call a taxi and get the Hell away from that place.

please tell me, this was a bad joke...

Jack said:
Damn dude. Ghost was always nice and respectful to you and even with him you are toxically butthurt. As soon as you see an opening you try to go in and shit at people's reputation to make them look bad.
Then you hope people jump on the bandwagon. If you get called out on your garbage you pretend you didn't mean it. You were just "joking". Then you slither back into the sewers and wait for the next opportunity to try again.

Ghost's post was approved for the sake of educating people and also helping him as well. And you take that as an opportunity to try and make him look like a complete psychotic fool because you are butthurt that he dared disagree with you on something in the past.

I'm saying this to you after having observed you here for months. In my personal opinion, respectfully, I feel completely disgusted with you. Mageson was right when he called you a second-rate Jew. Your behavior is just like one. There is no semblance of a gentile in the way you act. If you really are a gentile and have such severe reallife issues that they cause you to act this way, you might want to take a break and work on fixing them instead of trying to vent by attacking your supposed "family".

Shael said:
Jack said:
Damn dude. Ghost was always nice and respectful to you and even with him you are toxically butthurt. As soon as you see an opening you try to go in and shit at people's reputation to make them look bad.
Then you hope people jump on the bandwagon. If you get called out on your garbage you pretend you didn't mean it. You were just "joking". Then you slither back into the sewers and wait for the next opportunity to try again.

Ghost's post was approved for the sake of educating people and also helping him as well. And you take that as an opportunity to try and make him look like a complete psychotic fool because you are butthurt that he dared disagree with you on something in the past.

I'm saying this to you after having observed you here for months. In my personal opinion, respectfully, I feel completely disgusted with you. Mageson was right when he called you a second-rate Jew. Your behavior is just like one. There is no semblance of a gentile in the way you act. If you really are a gentile and have such severe reallife issues that they cause you to act this way, you might want to take a break and work on fixing them instead of trying to vent by attacking your supposed "family".

So the post of @jack was a bad joke, it scared the fuck out of me.

Shael said:
Jack said:

What you say might be true, that I'm getting back at him for how he disagreed me sometime ago.
Or what you say ,might not be true as in I'm simply joking. The identities of toxicity and rudeness that you've ascribed to me are simply due to the experiences that you have had on this forum with me. If you have had a positive experience with me ,youd see the post I made as an attempt at humor instead of an attack.

Your perspective and understanding are formed by thoughts which are caused by experiences. Your experience with me is negative and so you are experiencing hate towards me. Your not disgusted with me. Your experiencing the feeling of disgust and hatred because of looking at a situation with a certain kind of perspective which has been formed by your personal experiences in life with me.

It may be that I have serious issues. Or it might be that I have no serious issues and everyone loves me in my personal life. Theres no way for you to tell and in such a case ,it would be a better choice to take a post on face value rather than trying to extradite some hidden meaning behind it.

Sorry for offending your feelings but know that it is not my intention nor do I hate you. Considering that there is no incentive for me to try to prove to you wht I say is true , it would be better if you stop quoting me or replying to me or mentioning me.

Thanks

I think ghost is experiencing something that is real, the problem is whatever it is, his mind, probably due to enemy influence took theories too far. He mentioned often having much earth and fire. This is one of the most common imbalances, you see in people latching on to especially cuckoo ideas. With the earth they tend to take things at face value and with fire they get locked in their own perceptions and lack objectivity. (Air) Ghost, if you read this, it might be wise to balance with elements. I think it’ll help you.

Cobra made another strong point as well, with the fact of, if there is something going on kind of intense like this, it probably is wise not to mention this. I’m sure cobra, being in his position, has experienced things he would never really mention here. All this stuff does is cause unnecessary panic and fear and confusion, but there are intense things that can happen. Just probably not like this. Where greys are out to physically abduct and kill you.

I believe ghost is experiencing something. Just is having trouble interpreting exactly what it is, but it’s okay, who isn’t confused from time to time? It’s just important when it happens it’s brought to the persons attention as was the case here.

But also his intentions weren’t bad here, and I think he was almost treated as if his intentions were bad. Just a simple case of confusion.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back