Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Experience from High Priests

SnakeMC

Please, High Priests, tell us about your experience and live that you had with Satan and power meditations...

Hail Satan!

SnakeMC said:
Please, High Priests, tell us about your experience and live that you had with Satan and power meditations...

Hail Satan!

You know there are advanced and or experienced members who are a bit further along who can also share experiences, right? I think the HP/S are more private about the majority of their experiences.

What did you want to know anyways specifically?

I am interested in experiences that they had after meditations, in schelude of their days...
Ghost in the Machine said:
SnakeMC said:

Hail Satan!

You know there are advanced and or experienced members who are a bit further along who can also share experiences, right? I think the HP/S are more private about the majority of their experiences.

What did you want to know anyways specifically?

SnakeMC said:
I am interested in experiences that they had after meditations, in schelude of their days...

Seek your own experiences, your own power and magic. No words and nothing can illustrate what really happens as you meditate, advance and use your powers.

Making expectations doesn't help, but let me tell you that at one point, reality will exceed your expectations. Just do it, it is not a matter of belief but of knowing and applying.

Guess what guys, they’re not gonna come here and tell you all you want to know about their personal lives just because you want to feel motivated, it’s a waste of time and just useless as it creates false expectations on yourself. So live your own reality not the one of someone else.

https://www.youtube.com/user/JoSMinistries

HPS Maxine's experiences

SATchives said:

HPS Maxine's experiences

How much for a consultation and adversary session with Maxine.about my life and occult projects. Astrology and advice, answer a few mailed in questions? 100-500, donation? I don't know if she dose readings anymore or ever offered advice, but I respect her skill also.No Email or pm system to ask Privately so posted this ''Respectivly". :oops:

I am surprised the JoS channel has not been banned and deleted by Jootube yet considering all the "Anti-Semitic" material therein. Do you think, they think it comes under "Freedom of Religion"? Ha! They ban things more Politically Correct than us. They just did not get around to it yet.

ZaZaz said:
SATchives said:

HPS Maxine's experiences

How much for a consultation and adversary session with Maxine.about my life and occult projects. Astrology and advice, answer a few mailed in questions? 100-500, donation? I don't know if she dose readings anymore or ever offered advice, but I respect her skill also.No Email or pm system to ask Privately so posted this ''Respectivly". :oops:
She doesn’t offer such services. Donations are donations not payments for services.

Y'all need to read the website and sermons posted here. They won't tell you all their private personal stuff but they share plenty of experiences when they are relevant.

Muses: I could tell from the first time I heard that she was the real thing, I would be fascinated to hear her voice now and how its changed by how shes changed in her spiritual evolution?. Is she by any chance connected to the woman who did the audio version of the black book, that voice was lovely, potentially full of power. In an occult sense you can tell much from people by there voices though not always. :D

ZaZaz said:
SATchives said:

HPS Maxine's experiences

She's too busy

ZaZaz said:
How much for a consultation and adversary session with Maxine.about my life and occult projects. Astrology and advice, answer a few mailed in questions? 100-500, donation?
:oops:

Hold up, you clearly have a way of expressing yourself in a more unique way, close to word-hungry poetry, now what you mean "adversary session".

You show silliness and it's intended, you're not stupid, you want to be seen as such. You are intelligent enough to know this post won't be successful in its purpose, but it can be successful in other senses, that you sure know about them.

If that's not the case, you need a more solid ground to base off your manifestations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back