Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astral Attack Please Advice

Thousahll

Greetings brothers and sisters.

I have this problem for a while now. I am being attacked in solar plexus. It felt like my insides are being crumbled literally. Like it was being gripped into nothingness. Sometimes the attack is different. I felt a strong vibration but it hurts me still. My whole being was vibrating to an intense level where you can even hear the sound of the vibration. During this kind of attacks, the enemy entity is restraining my whole body physically. When I ask for help to Father Satan and my Guardian, the vibration was getting stronger and stronger.

The same attack keeps repeating in random days for a whole year or more already (This is also the very reason my friend told me that's why my third eye can't be fully opened) . 

Nowadays, the entity almost attacks me everyday. The last attack was last night.

I started meditating my third eye in the same year when I dedicated my life to Father and to our cause. And that was like in 2012 or past that.

From that year and up to now my third eye is still vibrating like there's a knot in my head and when I closed my eyes, for a split second my whole sorroundings turn to black and white vision like a photograph.

I always do the aura of protection, cleansing and prayer for protection. When things go out of hand I asked help from Father or to my Guardian. 

Is there any way to protect myself even if all of my chakras are not opened yet? Also my visualization is still not that good.

I know I am much protected but I don't want to become a burden. (The attack also hurts very very much).

Thank you for any kind advice.

Also just a quick question: Is it normal to not hear any sound in astral? Or an open psychic hearing is required?

Thousahll said:

I have this problem for a while now. I am being attacked in solar plexus. It felt like my insides are being crumbled literally. Like it was being gripped into nothingness. Sometimes the attack is different. I felt a strong vibration but it hurts me still. My whole being was vibrating to an intense level where you can even hear the sound of the vibration. During this kind of attacks, the enemy entity is restraining my whole body physically.

Hello, I think you might experience attacks coupled with your spiritual evolution. Solar plexus is a very strong and overwhelming place - do you feel that vibration electrically? I experience the same only I know for a fact it is not an attack and it is about something very wonderful that by meditation and study you can get to a point to produce and direct electrical (bioelectric) shocks.

It has to do with sexual energies, base, sacral and solar chakra. You might absorb your sexual energy in those chakras and create very unpleasant feelings without even knowing that.
I always feel the electric impulse ready to be discharged in my solar.

If that is not the case, having a vigorously discipline in cleaning yourself and your environment, returning curses, Rtrs, and asking help from your guardian will solve the attacks for sure!
Don't fear it and don't absorb the 'terror' they project.

Thousahll said:

I have this problem for a while now. I am being attacked in solar plexus. It felt like my insides are being crumbled literally. Like it was being gripped into nothingness. Sometimes the attack is different. I felt a strong vibration but it hurts me still. My whole being was vibrating to an intense level where you can even hear the sound of the vibration. During this kind of attacks, the enemy entity is restraining my whole body physically. When I ask for help to Father Satan and my Guardian, the vibration was getting stronger and stronger.

The same attack keeps repeating in random days for a whole year or more already (This is also the very reason my friend told me that's why my third eye can't be fully opened) . 

Nowadays, the entity almost attacks me everyday. The last attack was last night.

I started meditating my third eye in the same year when I dedicated my life to Father and to our cause. And that was like in 2012 or past that.

From that year and up to now my third eye is still vibrating like there's a knot in my head and when I closed my eyes, for a split second my whole sorroundings turn to black and white vision like a photograph.

I always do the aura of protection, cleansing and prayer for protection. When things go out of hand I asked help from Father or to my Guardian. 

Is there any way to protect myself even if all of my chakras are not opened yet? Also my visualization is still not that good.

I know I am much protected but I don't want to become a burden. (The attack also hurts very very much).

Also just a quick question: Is it normal to not hear any sound in astral? Or an open psychic hearing is required?

I might be able to help you here from something I noticed that happened to me.

Let me ask you this are you associating with another person that is spiritually open in any way (even if it's being called mental illness by people around the person or the person themselves) or into the occult but of the enemy or not Satanist at least. Did you ever have sex with any individual that fits this description?

This sounds completly like maybe this situation it is unlikely anything bad would happen if you connected with just an average person or even xtian who is closed to the spiritual. However in this case the entities are connected to or attacking the other person and it is not hard to get through to you. Aura of protection or even maybe Calling upon the God's won't solve this (if you keep connecting to the individual they will just be back even if the God's get rid of the Entities) in my experience because the enemy entities have a more direct link to your soul for lack of a better way to put it.

So think about who you are associating with and how consider if possible awakening them to the truth in a safe way also for now detach the links using that Meditatation on the Joy of Satan website I think it was called dealing with undesirable people or something. Also Ansuz 9-27 times in each Chakra and afterwards affirming "My ____(chakra you are working on or vibrating Ansuz into) chakra is totally free of all connections and influiences of (or to doesn't matter ) ______(name of person) right now" say this 3 to 9 times each Chakra detaching any links as well if you notice them.

You can do this in general with the enemies of Satan in place of the name of the individual in the affirmation.

This if it is the problem should stop all attacks and get rid of mood swings or anything else caused by the negative entities you have to repeat it if you reestablish connection with the individual.

Good Luck

Thousahll said:

Perhaps you should actually see a doctor and get that checked out just in case... not everything is a spiritual problem.

In the meantime, vibrate SOWILO into your solar chakra as many times as you can, really visualize and feel it empowering brightly with white-gold energy that literally burns away any and all negative energy, blockages and bindings that may be there. Visualize the negative energy burning up into nothing and being destroyed, visualize walls crumbling and breaking, being thoroughly destroyed in the case of any blockages, and in addition engulf your solar chakra in a vibrant and very powerful blue flame. Do this every day as many times as needed while you wait to see a doctor.

slyscorpion said:
Thousahll said:

Let me ask you this are you associating with another person that is spiritually open in any way (even if it's being called mental illness by people around the person or the person themselves) or into the occult but of the enemy or not Satanist at least. Did you ever have sex with any individual that fits this description?

This sounds completly like maybe this situation it is unlikely anything bad would happen if you connected with just an average person or even xtian who is closed to the spiritual. However in this case the entities are connected to or attacking the other person and it is not hard to get through to you. Aura of protection or even maybe Calling upon the God's won't solve this (if you keep connecting to the individual they will just be back even if the God's get rid of the Entities) in my experience because the enemy entities have a more direct link to your soul for lack of a better way to put it.

So think about who you are associating with and how consider if possible awakening them to the truth in a safe way also for now detach the links using that Meditatation on the Joy of Satan website I think it was called dealing with undesirable people or something. Also Ansuz 9-27 times in each Chakra and afterwards affirming "My ____(chakra you are working on or vibrating Ansuz into) chakra is totally free of all connections and influiences of (or to doesn't matter ) ______(name of person) right now" say this 3 to 9 times each Chakra detaching any links as well if you notice them.

You can do this in general with the enemies of Satan in place of the name of the individual in the affirmation.

This if it is the problem should stop all attacks and get rid of mood swings or anything else caused by the negative entities you have to repeat it if you reestablish connection with the individual.

Good Luck

Yes. I am associated with a spiritual person. She was once a Satanist but I think not anymore when she experienced her awakening in a way that she knows her kind and they are in contact now. I don't know if this is ethical to tell her background but I can only tell you that she's a new soul on Earth. In her past life she is of a different race and as I've said, they are in contact. She even experienced an attack. Based on her story, it was a thoughtform and she's aware of the attack. She's partially awakened spiritually. She's enlightened in the way that she knows some of the working of Nature.

What will happen to 2022? Is there a big shift to happen?

[/quote]
Perhaps you should actually see a doctor and get that checked out just in case... not everything is a spiritual problem.[/quote]

Thank you for the advice brother but I am 100% sure that this not an illness. This only happens in astral during the attack.

Thousahll said:
In her past life she is of a different race
People are only the Race which they are. You cannot change Races as much as you cannot change substance to be bread or to be a black hole.

Thank you all for the advice. I improved because of your comments especially about visualization and runes. This year will be a huge transformation for us. Many will awaken so do I. I hope all the best for everyone. Let's keep fighting!

Thousahll said:
slyscorpion said:
Thousahll said:

Good Luck

Yes. I am associated with a spiritual person. She was once a Satanist but I think not anymore when she experienced her awakening in a way that she knows her kind and they are in contact now. I don't know if this is ethical to tell her background but I can only tell you that she's a new soul on Earth. In her past life she is of a different race and as I've said, they are in contact. She even experienced an attack. Based on her story, it was a thoughtform and she's aware of the attack. She's partially awakened spiritually. She's enlightened in the way that she knows some of the working of Nature.

What will happen to 2022? Is there a big shift to happen?

You proved my point here. No human soul at our current level of spiritual advancement at least is going to be from another place. This person is wide open to the enemy especially if they used to be a part of Satanism or Dedicated and left. If you want to be attacked by the enemy keep connecting with and associating with them. Unless you can bring them back to the truth maybe you shouldn't bother.

So I'm back again. The experience keeps on happening. At this point in time, I'm confused. I can't confirm if this is an attack/development/chakra blockage. I suspect that the happenings is not connected to my friend but me alone.

This may take long so please take your time to read. I will be detailed as possible.

So the first time that this kind of experience happened was approximately 2 years ago. The frequent happening started in mid to late 2018. There was even a time that this happened three times in a day.

My first experience was total pain in solar plexus. For me the pain is a little bit unbearable. It felt like my insides are literally being grip by someone.

Next I'm going to explain some entities I see/felt in astral. The first one as far I remember is a dark entity, I can't see the face it was just all black. Then I saw someone catching up to him after he flee when he finished his intention (in which I don't know what he did), the one catching up to him was maybe my guardian.

The second entity, I can't see them. My intuition told me that there was even a time that there was 3 or just the two of them. Someone is locking both of my arms while someone is doing something to my solar plexus. Out of desperation and also because I want to learn something I bit the entity's arm. To my surprise, the entity bit me back. It felt like a dry corpse. I touched his eyes in which it is big and felt like a jelly.

The 3rd entity, I can't see the face also. I can see him in white and he has this elf like shape. He is just flying while tugging my arm.

The fourth entity is a she. And this is the time that makes me confused. (From my first experience up to this present it was gradually changing to pain, pain + intense vibration and intense vibration only.) When the intense vibration happened. She holds both of my hands in a comforting way. It appears to me that she is reassuring me that this is okay. The 2nd time this happened she is with someone. The 2nd person is locking my arms while she is holding my hands with the same gesture again.

Again, I can't confirm if this is an attack, development or chakra blockage. I only focus in opening my third eye chakra and nothing else. All my other chakras are not opened. My 3rd eye is gradually opening up.

The point is, out of nowhere sometimes my solar plexus chakra is intensely vibrating, there is a pressure in the said chakra. When this happened there is always an entity beside me.

I'm asking an advice to you brothers/sisters if you have the same experience or have an opinion if what this is all about.

I also asked this to my Guardian but I didn't get an answer in any way or I just miss it.

Thank you.

You need to clean your aura/chakras and build an aura of protection like a maniac. You also need to banish the malicious entities harassing you. DO NOT interact with the entities in any way. Ignore them and pretend they do not exist. The more you interact with them, the more power you give them.

1. You can use SURYAE, ALGIZ, BERKANO, SOWILO (SAULO is the more powerful version), SATANAS, solar energy, or some other method to strengthen your aura of protection.

How to Clean Your Aura
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

Aura of Protection
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

You can also absorb energy from the sun or visualize yourself in a golden aura and affirm “I am always safe, secure, protected, and healthy in every way.” The protection working can be done multiple times a day.

2. Use VINASA (VEE-NAH-SAH) to banish the malicious entities. You can also visualize Satanic electric-blue fire filling your room/house and forming a protective barrier that keeps out malicious entities.

Banishing Ritual
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html

johnson_akemi said:
You need to clean your aura/chakras and build an aura of protection like a maniac. You also need to banish the malicious entities harassing you. DO NOT interact with the entities in any way. Ignore them and pretend they do not exist. The more you interact with them, the more power you give them.

1. You can use SURYAE, ALGIZ, BERKANO, SOWILO (SAULO is the more powerful version), SATANAS, solar energy, or some other method to strengthen your aura of protection.

How to Clean Your Aura
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

Aura of Protection
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html

You can also absorb energy from the sun or visualize yourself in a golden aura and affirm “I am always safe, secure, protected, and healthy in every way.” The protection working can be done multiple times a day.

2. Use VINASA (VEE-NAH-SAH) to banish the malicious entities. You can also visualize Satanic electric-blue fire filling your room/house and forming a protective barrier that keeps out malicious entities.

Banishing Ritual
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html

Noted. Thank you sister.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back