Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Trump says he doesn’t like many jews

Well the first part had me laughing pretty hard. At the end he keeps going on about being loyal to pissrael. Bleh....
Still funny though, the way he pisses off all those jEwws.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"You're not gonna vote for Pocahontas, I can tell you that. Even if you hate me, and a lot of you do, you're gonna vote for me anyway because I'm your only choice. The Wealth Tax, you're gonna lose all of your wealth in 15 minutes if one of the democrats wins."

The better side for us is a the same time the "better" side for the Jews. I don't believe if the left is being elected they would do anything to jews...in my opinion they say that they want just so all the anti-semite will vote the left instead to vote the better option for a gentile. It's a weird fake system the jews have created but it will probabily backfire on them, the left did expose them a lot.

Most orthodox and hasidic jews are actually huge supporters of Trump. Because they also want to live in a good prosperous safe country. In this case, what is good for us is also what is good for them. Because everybody wants to be safe, prosperous, wealthy, and happy. Many of them don't personally like who Trump is, but they love what he is doing.

Basically the 60s...no wonder people were like sheep then.

Has anyone noticed how “peace sign” looks like inverted Algiz? Algiz is rune of protection, so its symbolism is kinda clean.

That was a smart and hilarious choice of words. He knows he's swimming in a pool of poo people so he's like "if you drown me we drown together" at the same time he triggers them saying what's on his mind lol.

Larissa666 said:

Has anyone noticed how “peace sign” looks like inverted Algiz? Algiz is rune of protection, so its symbolism is kinda clean.
I actually noticed that.

Trump is just a doing his role as a president of usa, all his works satisfy the jew
example:trump says America is for white ,it created serous conflicts HISPANIC+BLACK+ARABS
are against white people it is a huge attack against white people
it satisfy the jew it created negative energy it is concerned with blood(fight,kill,revenge).
if trump is a good man they will do the JFK 1963 thing ,shut him down.

Larissa666 said:

This is the ideal time for white xians. Most if not all say they want America to go back to these times because of how "simple" and "nice" things were. The world was still suffering back then meanwhile xian Americans just wasted money and enjoyed the latest and hottest superficial products. While happily going to church and giving more energy to the enemy.

I myself LOVE the 50s and 60s as well because of the music and the style for women was really pretty (the whole suit stuff for men was boring and lacking individuality) but I know just because it was "peaceful" in America doesn't mean it was equally good for the rest of the world. The Soviet Union was up and running during this time but the xian goys couldn't care less as long they could eat some apple pie and smoke a fat cigar in their house with the white picket fence. :roll:

Granted some places weren't as bad as they were like now like the middle East but back then most people traded peace for complete ignorance of the enemy. It's a bit of a conflicted subject but honestly if I had a choice to go to that time or live now I would choose the latter because I rather have the internet and the knowledge I have now to get rid of the enemy and empower my soul.

Larissa666 said:

No, wait, I wanted to write this in Jack’s post about marijuana...what the heck?

Larissa666 said:

If we assume the upside-down Algiz is a reversal of the rune, it would mean the opposite of protection. Basically the Xian idea of "peace", in which you are a docile peaceful sheeple who gets overrun and devoured by others, in the name of "peace".

Aquarius said:
https://youtu.be/rfXz_IyH7p4
I believe he knows that many people do not despise jews so he tries to look like he doesn't despise jews neither so he can get more voters for the coming elections. Same game all the time. When elections are coming, it'l all about the propaganda to get people vote them so they can carry on the jewish agenda yet another 4-5 years. They always pretend to look like victims of the system or opposing the corruption because most civilian people are indeed victims of the system and they are opposing the corruption.

Larissa666 said:

Also this was stated years ago. The hippies uses the inverted Life sign so technically they use the death rune. Bunch of dummies.

Lastly, in regards to to the beginning of your reply, can we go back when young White Men made beautiful music to seduce women. Those songs are my jams to say the very least. Still jamming to them to this very day lol.

I was watching on the news that they were crying about how nobody likes them. And they were showing them all with their little circle hats on, and something I didn't know is they are allowed to have these hats be any color or design, they don't have to have the regular black one. There were different color ones, one guy had a camouflage one. And one of them had a red one that says "Trump" on it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back