Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Dedication

Paklausko

Hello, i did the dedication in my astral temple and now i am ready to do it in rlf.
Do I really need to do it in rlf bcs i already done it in my astral temple?

Paklausko said:
Hello, i did the dedication in my astral temple and now i am ready to do it in rlf.

I personally would do it physically as well, because the physical blood is... well the physical mirror of the astral blood, I don't think both are the same, I believe the astral RTR just shows your devotion in which Satan will accept you and provide you with protection, but if you want your soul freed then you need to provide the physical manifestation of your soul's life-force, which is your blood.... I did my first RTR in my astral temple too but I still did it again physically when I was able.

Paklausko said:
Yes, the dedication should also be done physically because you want it to be done with a drop of your physical blood. The astral dedication is valid also, in terms of showing the Gods your commitment, but it should be done physically afterwards as soon as you are able to.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back