Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is there something wrong with me?

Artanis

Is there actually something wrong with me?? Doing the FINAL RTR is supposed to DRAIN you, isnt it?

Why am i feeling more and more energized the more i do the FINAL RTR??

Ive done 17 today(aiming to do 20 a day. And whole through next year as well) and NO downgrade of energy. Vise versa, like i said.

The FINAL RTR heals your soul YES, but does it give ones soul MORE energy even though its supposed to decrease it, because the Ritual uses it to have effect?

Artanis said:
Is there actually something wrong with me?? Doing the FINAL RTR is supposed to DRAIN you, isnt it?

Ive done 17 today(aiming to do 20 a day. And whole through next year as well) and NO downgrade of energy. Vise versa, like i said.

The FINAL RTR heals your soul YES, but does it give ones soul MORE energy even though its supposed to decrease it, because the Ritual uses it to have effect?

Well it depends. If your soul doesn't have very many bindings at all or negative things that are severely squashing down your energy levels then yes it will usually drain you as you spend your energy.

However if you are full of negative blockages and bindings, then when the RTR breaks and destroys these, sudden surges of contained energy underneath them will come to surface and you will feel energized.

Artanis said:

It is not supposed to "drain" you, only after a point tire you. However stimulation can go both ways. It's normal to feel energized as the soul is being stimulated. Just be careful to not become overly stimulated.

You are totally normal and nothing is wrong.

Artanis said:

May i ask you how much time takes you to do 17 RTRs?

WiseDragon said:
Artanis said:

Tbh I believe he just does them rushed with no quality. Just to boost his ego thinking he does thousands of them. Hopefully I’m wrong.

WiseDragon said:
Artanis said:

'bout 7 min each. So 'bout 2h

Artanis said:
WiseDragon said:
Artanis said:

:/

Artanis said:
WiseDragon said:
Artanis said:

It looks like you are rushing and only talking the letters too fast. Focus on intention and drag this a little longer. You may do half but it will be very effective. Props on your resolve, though.

Aquarius said:
WiseDragon said:
Artanis said:

Tbh I believe he just does them rushed with no quality. Just to boost his ego thinking he does thousands of them. Hopefully I’m wrong.

Im able to disintegrate The letters pretty well in My mind, while im doing them. I do concentrate on vibrating The words, i dont just say them.

Artanis said:

Well damn! 4 is my present limit. At times I can do 5 though. I suppose you do them very quickly.

I have done 22-30 sometimes in a day and I feel perfectly fine. I don't do it all the time but I don't feel like it tires me if anything I am fine as long as I do a few meditations for energy between the times. Usually I never do more than 27 reps at a time though or 3 rtrs (that is a really powerful number )

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back