Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

what does "grounding" mean?

himmler was a legend said:

Hail Satan!

Grounding is a figure of speech that refers to having more sense of reality, being more aware and in control, not being aloof or hazy, basically having your feet planted firmly on the ground. It mostly refers to having self-control and discipline and focusing on the physical.

There is such a thing as being too grounded though, it can make meditation and spiritual things a bit more difficult to focus on as your attention is more settled upon physical and material matters. There must be balance for both aspects. Saturn is the planet of grounding, the colour black can also be used for grounding oneself with energy and intent and the onyx stone can also be used for this.

Hail Satan!

Essentially, it means that you are preserving the fruits of your spiritual workings/meditations.

You cannot just jump up and contunie with your life after a meditation/yoga session, newly raised energy must be stabilized and integrated into your being, othervise it will wither away. You have to add an aspect of gravity, heaviness and stabillity in order to keep your energies from dissipating.

Therefore grounding is a process and set of techniques you do after meditations and whenever you need your focus here and now in the phsyical, material world.

Depending on the spiritual/astrological/energetic constitution, some people need to work a lot on grounding, especially the dreamers, artists, philosophers and ones who live in their minds. While others, who have a better and stronger balance of the earthly/heavy energies cannot imagine, that keeping ones minds from wondering off to Narnia is a difficult task.

So as a thinker myself someone who spends in inordinate amount of time thinking.

How would I ground myself both correctly and balanced wise to improve my head in the clouds(mind heavy) person? How do I cut this almost neptunian mind of being sucked away from reality?

Black energy was mentioned by GitM, how would I incorporate shiny black energy into my routine? Or any other exercises that are grounding?

So you want to say, that i need to do EZ chakra spin on my base chakra? Is there any other meditation i could do to be more grounded?

Hail Satan!

There are several things you can do to improve this situation.

I forgot to mention the main factor behind being ungrounded, which is the ayurvedic principle of Vata and the subtler energies behind it. Vata is the bio energy controlling nervous activity in the body, Or the by-product of Prana/Vayu/Chi. Primary element is Air while the secondary is Aether. Thus it’s essential nature is lime the element of Air: Quick, unstable, mutable, dry and cold. The secondsry element denotes the “container” It resides in voidof bones and nerves. Unbalanced, aggrevated Vata causes a state of Ungroundedness, tension, anxiety and stress.

Therefore we can conclude, that the 2 factors behind being ungrounded is 1. having to much Aether (the better alternative and easier to hand imo)
2. Stress, anxiety, tension.

A list of things you can do:

I. Kundalini Yoga: Condluding a Set
10-DD561-F-C90-B-420-C-BF0-D-B729809857-FE.jpg

Some notes: You csn do this after any Yoga exercise or even meditation.
After no 4. Recite the mantra Sat Nam 3 times. The length of Sat should be 6 counts while Nam should be 1.
As for no 5. You can offer some of your energy to the Gods, thank them for watching over your spiritual workings and ask their help to keep you grounded. Now conlude in your Mind, that you’ve finished your spiritual session and will go on with daily life. Do not rush! The point is to give yourself time to adjust. It’s a worthy time investment.

II. Regular invocation of the Earth Element. Compress and rotate the ball of energy through your chakras.

III. Improving your Root Chakra

IV. Making sure your Aura is strong and radiant. - A strong Aura prevents your energy from “leaking” into the astral, It keeps your energies together which means, that your awareness will be more centered as well.

V. Any technique that improves focus, above all: Void Meditation with open eyes.

VII. Any technique that relaxes you and relieves tension, anxiety, stress.

VI. Raising and balancing sexual energy: It will stabilize, balance and ground your nervous energies.

VII. Secreting amrita from the Pineal gland: It helps the same way as sexual energy: It will relax you, heal and strengthen the nerves and counterbalance the dryness of Vata energy.

The way you do Yoga also has a tremendous effect on the outcome: The same set of postures and exercises can leave you grounded, calm and balanced or overstimulated.
Focus on stillness and balance when doing Asanas and don’t close your eyes. Assume and exit the poses slowly and do not rush it - wait at least half to one minute between two poses/exercises. Keep redirecting your attention and keep awareness in your body.

So you want to say, that i need to do EZ chakra spin on my base chakra? Is there any other meditation i could do to be more grounded?

Hail Satan!
Void meditation

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back