Jews scheme to make the goyim docile through marijuana

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Jack

Jews scheme to make the goyim docile through marijuana

Postby Jack » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:52 pm

Ever since Colorado and Washington became the first two states to approve marijuana legalization initiatives in 2012, additional states have joined them in each biennial election that has followed. And 2020 could be a banner year for cannabis on the ballot.

There are at least 16 states where advocates believe marijuana measures could go before voters next year—some considering full-scale recreational legalization while others would focus on medical cannabis.

Some of these would be citizen-led voter initiatives where activists collect signatures to qualify a measure for the ballot, while others would be referendums that lawmakers place before voters.

“Since the first adult-use legalization ballot initiative victory in 2012, the marijuana reform movement has successfully maintained its momentum,” Matthew Schweich, deputy director of the Marijuana Policy Project, said. “For four elections in a row there has been a legalization victory at the ballot box, and the upcoming election could deliver more victories in one day than ever before.”

Source
https://www.forbes.com/sites/tomangell/ ... 046a3879df

The jews dont want goyim questioning why their life is shit while these Jewish billionaires are roaming around sucking generations of their hard earned money through interest slavery. They don't want the goyim to question the status quo and ask why the world is as it is. They don't want the goyim to ask hard questions like if the holocaust really happened or if Adolf Hitler was really the genocidal maniac the media portrays him as.
They want them drugged and unable to conceive ideas.

Because when the goyim starts questioning, people start raising their hands and their heads.
And when people start doing that, jews get masturbated to death and they're dead scared of that.
But we never gave in, not really; there was that one time just before liberation but other than that we were strong. We would see the boys they put on those masturbating machines just drop, just die, right there in front of us. The absolute cruelty was beyond our belief.

–Stolen Soul: A True Story of Courage and Survival, Bernard Holstein, 2004

"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

Hail Zepar!!! Hail Horus!!! Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

SATchives

Re: Jews scheme to make the goyim docile through marijuana

Postby SATchives » Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:34 pm

I agree. But I dont think it will work in the long run. Even if it because legalized everywhere tons would get onto it but I guarantee a vast majority of people would get off of it because their soul craves more. From my experience you can only do that shit for so long before you look into a mirror and realize what a piece of shit you've become and it always comes back to the drugs being the cause. People will draw a line and either continue to kill themselves spiritually with drugs or try to find a higher purpose. I believe in humanity.

None of us want to live a life like a zombie even the people who say they do.

MoonlessNight666

Postby MoonlessNight666 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:26 am

Weed makes it impossible to lock your attention on a given task and hold it there for an extended period of time.

It is quite literally a chemical that doesn't allow you to focus your mind which is what witchcraft is all about.

I truly and wholeheartedly wish I had never ever started it however, I refuse to beat myself over mistakes I made when ı was without. I lacked a better judgment and I couldn't see the bigger picture but shit I was a teenager. I am a great example of how low the enemy is, as they quite literally prey on children and gullible young minds.

Also, people need to keep in mind that, we are currently living on a planet that is tied into Saturnian energy with tons of enemy influence thankfully we have the protection of gods. I also would like to take this chance and publicly thank Lady Inanna as I have my reasons to believe that she protected me from a really nasty attack.

Also one last thing, obv. everyone is different and we are free to do as we please, however, when members come here to talk about their experiences/shortcomings ect...pls think twice before dropping the retard bomb on each other.

I totally understand that if one's actions hurt the general population, the general has the right to correct/warn the personal. However, there is a better way to go about doing this. Rather than calling a person/ their actions retarded to try to make them see the full length on their actions.

When people are asking for help or discussing something that they have dealt with for a very long time it is more often than not also an emotional issue and that needs to be kept in mind. Most of us here have put a tremendous amount of effort into winning this war and I believe that needs to be kept in mind while we are communicating with one another.

HP Mageson666

Postby HP Mageson666 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:51 am

Marijuana psychically damages people and leaves them wide open to the enemy.

TopoftheAbyss

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:06 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Marijuana psychically damages people and leaves them wide open to the enemy.

I tried once drugs with friends but didn't like it.
Most of my friends do drugs and have a better life than me, two of them meditate even 8 hours a day, one was saved by Astarte when he was young and did a ritual with blood.

What is the most simple argument against drugs if you had to tell to a drug addict that doesn't believe in the powers of the mind?

slyscorpion

Postby slyscorpion » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:48 am

The Gods
TopoftheAbyss wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Marijuana psychically damages people and leaves them wide open to the enemy.

I tried once drugs with friends but didn't like it.
Most of my friends do drugs and have a better life than me, two of them meditate even 8 hours a day, one was saved by Astarte when he was young and did a ritual with blood.

What is the most simple argument against drugs if you had to tell to a drug addict that doesn't believe in the powers of the mind?

The God's recently if I am getting the message right were trying to show me they didn't want me associating with people that use this even on the level of trying to help them out and open them to the truth.

So idk be careful.

Claymond

Postby Claymond » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:22 am

i'll never smoke again. ill try not to

Point.

Postby Point. » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:52 am

Can we talk about what exactly marijuana damages? From experience it created holes in my aura (big ones sometimes) and weakened third chakra.
But i would like to know more,

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:07 am

Point. wrote:

Can we talk about what exactly marijuana damages? From experience it created holes in my aura (big ones sometimes) and weakened third chakra.

Your mind. You become docile and very open to subliminals. There’s many posts regarding drugs. Use the search function.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Eric13

Postby Eric13 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:52 pm

Point. wrote:Can we talk about what exactly marijuana damages? From experience it created holes in my aura (big ones sometimes) and weakened third chakra.

Well, you just explained it yourself. Big holes in your aura and spiritual weakness. Your aura of protection, is needed to fend off enemy attacks. When it’s striped down by pot or other drugs now you’re free to be violated.

I actually live in Colorado, weed capital of America and the sad thing is people actually see pot as a spiritual shortcut. They see it as a way to advance faster and unleash dormant abilities. Once I bring up, no it’s weakening you, they get all defensive. ‘Oh are you trying to get me to stop??’ They’re dependent on it. If they have any experiences, they have no power over it. They’re slaves and they think they’re enlightened, as they’re tripping over their own words and losing shit constantly and living in complete disarray. What a laugh.

Claymond wrote:i'll never smoke again. ill try not to

I don’t know how old you are, but if you’re young you also have to consider the permanent damage you’re doing to your brain as well. It’s not just spiritual, this stuff causes real damage you have to deal with for the rest of your life. It’s shown to destroy areas of the brain related to motivation and emotional response. This loss you can’t get back. Is it worth it for a quick high? Think about that each time you light up. There are others ways you can blast off, in a more winning way. It’s all on the jos.