Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ancestors

Goldragon

Hello everyone, these days I have a thought that torments me, just lately that I was advancing a lot also. I thought if there was a possibility in the past that some ancestor had Jewish blood. I don't know what to do, finding ancestors is difficult if not impossible and those I know are not Jews. since I was a child I have been a Satanist and have always done everything for war, for truth and to become a God. one thing that I know is that one of my ancestors was theosophist ... this thing raised a big doubt for me. moreover my great grandfather in the past was captured by the Germans but he was not a Jew, he was in Greece which was enemy territory for them but he was Italian. in short, all these things torment me. If I discovered that I was partly Jewish, everything would no longer make sense to me.

Pagansoul said:
Hello everyone, these days I have a thought that torments me, just lately that I was advancing a lot also. I thought if there was a possibility in the past that some ancestor had Jewish blood. I don't know what to do, finding ancestors is difficult if not impossible and those I know are not Jews. since I was a child I have been a Satanist and have always done everything for war, for truth and to become a God. one thing that I know is that one of my ancestors was theosophist ... this thing raised a big doubt for me. moreover my great grandfather in the past was captured by the Germans but he was not a Jew, he was in Greece which was enemy territory for them but he was Italian. in short, all these things torment me. If I discovered that I was partly Jewish, everything would no longer make sense to me.

The feeling im getting is youre not a jew. I wouldnt worry about this. Your Mentality speaks of nothing jewish.

Try to focus on Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back