Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Message of support

No, you're not gay. Do you have ANY idea how busy they are(?) and here you are with asking meaningless questions that can be answered easily through meditating and spiritually advancing your soul.

Don't do it.

*sigh*

Leave...

Planet of Liberty said:
Hello HP. Hoodedcobra666,

If I can ask a little help, can i please communicate privately with you?
I'm ashamed to publish here where is it all they can read.

thank you very much!!! :D

Hey Planet. Just know if theres anyway I can help. You can email me at [email protected]

Khufu Furi said:
No, you're not gay. Do you have ANY idea how busy they are(?) and here you are with asking meaningless questions that can be answered easily through meditating and spiritually advancing your soul.

Don't do it.

*sigh*

Leave...

Translation: "No Goyim don't you see that questions are dangerous? You must wallow in your own confusion and insanity, it is what is healthy for you goyim, oy vey, do not question anything, everything is as it should be as here claimed by thy gawd, you must sit and play video games and watch my little pony 66 hours a day in order to find your true self goyim do not dare question my big brainz it is full of holy feces and you must do as I command in my xian ways goy or you shall burn in the lake of fire we made up while taking a fat shit on the holy altar."

Planet of Liberty said:
Thanks for the support HP. Hoodedcobra666 and Aldrick Strickland!! xd

Eh!? I am gay! Do you have any problem with the third sex?
What you wrote I consider it offense... Khufu Furi.

We have alot of children here who talk over internet. Dont even acknowledge the Haters, not worth your time.

If he does, he still has alot of xianity to get out of his soul. But alot of time to grow. So dont worry.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back