Message of support

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
Planet of Liberty
Posts: 192
Location: My World

Message of support

Postby Planet of Liberty » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:52 pm

Hello HP. Hoodedcobra666,

If I can ask a little help, can i please communicate privately with you?
I'm ashamed to publish here where is it all they can read.

thank you very much!!! :D

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5817

Re: Message of support

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:15 pm

Go for it, but know due to crammed boxes it may take me days to reply. I try to reply to every email.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

Khufu Furi
Posts: 3

Re: Message of support

Postby Khufu Furi » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:14 pm

No, you're not gay. Do you have ANY idea how busy they are(?) and here you are with asking meaningless questions that can be answered easily through meditating and spiritually advancing your soul.

Don't do it.

*sigh*



Leave...

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 959

Re: Message of support

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:37 pm

Planet of Liberty wrote:Hello HP. Hoodedcobra666,

If I can ask a little help, can i please communicate privately with you?
I'm ashamed to publish here where is it all they can read.

thank you very much!!! :D


Hey Planet. Just know if theres anyway I can help. You can email me at [email protected]
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Ghost in the Machine
Posts: 1747
Location: We are the future gods of our people. Start acting like it.

Re: Message of support

Postby Ghost in the Machine » Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:39 am

Khufu Furi wrote:No, you're not gay. Do you have ANY idea how busy they are(?) and here you are with asking meaningless questions that can be answered easily through meditating and spiritually advancing your soul.

Don't do it.

*sigh*



Leave...


Translation: "No Goyim don't you see that questions are dangerous? You must wallow in your own confusion and insanity, it is what is healthy for you goyim, oy vey, do not question anything, everything is as it should be as here claimed by thy gawd, you must sit and play video games and watch my little pony 66 hours a day in order to find your true self goyim do not dare question my big brainz it is full of holy feces and you must do as I command in my xian ways goy or you shall burn in the lake of fire we made up while taking a fat shit on the holy altar."

User avatar
Planet of Liberty
Posts: 192
Location: My World

Re: Message of support

Postby Planet of Liberty » Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:20 pm

Thanks for the support HP. Hoodedcobra666 and Aldrick Strickland!! xd

Eh!? I am gay! Do you have any problem with the third sex?
What you wrote I consider it offense... Khufu Furi.

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 959

Re: Message of support

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:10 pm

Planet of Liberty wrote:Thanks for the support HP. Hoodedcobra666 and Aldrick Strickland!! xd

Eh!? I am gay! Do you have any problem with the third sex?
What you wrote I consider it offense... Khufu Furi.


We have alot of children here who talk over internet. Dont even acknowledge the Haters, not worth your time.

If he does, he still has alot of xianity to get out of his soul. But alot of time to grow. So dont worry.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Chiliarch and 12 guests