Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

need miracle to pass

moon_666

my family expecting my graduation from university the last semester but i failed ,they did a lot problems
with me, so right now i have my second chance but i might fail again i have no courage to face my family
i prefer to jump from high building it is embarrassing ,story is

i am taking a mathematical statistics this semester
i did not make the first exam and the professor refused to repeat the exam for me he give me Zero/30
i said i will do my best in the second exam but i failed i got 8/30 it is really embarrassing
i feel very tired not motivated since the beginning of the semester i don't know what is happening unable to focus
at all,

i went to the professor he told me in order to graduate you must get 35/40 so conclusion is
first exam is 0 + 8 second +35 final exam i will get 43 which means the grade is "D" he will let me pass.
i need a miracle it is math not easy, 35/40 omg i am a low performing student .

my friends telling me he is just lying he wants u to study hard because at the end they will help the
Non-Performing Students + i am old 26 years old but i don't trust at all seriously .
my final exam is on 02feb2020 , feel depressed from now i can't face my family i prefer to be shot on head or jump from building because it is embarrassing & my mother + father will get disappointed
i am their misfortune they payed a lot i am terrible , need advise miracle magick just anything

You can use the runes Mannaz and Ansuz for this, to increase your mental capacity and Ansuz to help yourself to be liberated by this obstacle.

Try to study and try to let go of stress. Failure is part of life, and eventually you will succeed. You can also summon a Demon to help you with this but the fundamental thing you need to be doing is to study.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You can use the runes Mannaz and Ansuz for this, to increase your mental capacity and Ansuz to help yourself to be liberated by this obstacle.

Try to study and try to let go of stress. Failure is part of life, and eventually you will succeed. You can also summon a Demon to help you with this but the fundamental thing you need to be doing is to study.

thank you for advice i will do my best with runes and can u please direct me to how to summon a demon to help
me in this critical situation

moon_666 said:
my family expecting my graduation from university the last semester but i failed ,they did a lot problems
with me, so right now i have my second chance but i might fail again i have no courage to face my family
i prefer to jump from high building it is embarrassing ,story is

i am taking a mathematical statistics this semester
i did not make the first exam and the professor refused to repeat the exam for me he give me Zero/30
i said i will do my best in the second exam but i failed i got 8/30 it is really embarrassing
i feel very tired not motivated since the beginning of the semester i don't know what is happening unable to focus
at all,

i went to the professor he told me in order to graduate you must get 35/40 so conclusion is
first exam is 0 + 8 second +35 final exam i will get 43 which means the grade is "D" he will let me pass.
i need a miracle it is math not easy, 35/40 omg i am a low performing student .

my friends telling me he is just lying he wants u to study hard because at the end they will help the
Non-Performing Students + i am old 26 years old but i don't trust at all seriously .
my final exam is on 02feb2020 , feel depressed from now i can't face my family i prefer to be shot on head or jump from building because it is embarrassing & my mother + father will get disappointed
i am their misfortune they payed a lot i am terrible , need advise miracle magick just anything
Jumping off a building for failing your mathematics exam is not a very idea. You should free your mind of your parents expectations and focus solely on what you can accomplish. Failing is the cornerstone of success. So you should take the time to correct your mistakes for the next time.

Jack said:
Jumping off a building for failing your mathematics exam is not a very idea. You should free your mind of your parents expectations and focus solely on what you can accomplish. Failing is the cornerstone of success. So you should take the time to correct your mistakes for the next time.

i understand but my mother already told her friends that my son will graduate and also my father is happy that i am going to have
certificate it took along time ,i handled them last semester but right now i have no excuses anymore

moon_666 said:
Jack said:

i understand but my mother already told her friends that my son will graduate and also my father is happy that i am going to have
certificate it took along time ,i handled them last semester but right now i have no excuses anymore
You shouldn’t do it for them but for yourself.

First of all, let me just say I've been in your place with a very important exam and...failed. After that, as you say I felt like I would be better of dead, but suicide is no option. Because that is just admitting you are weak and you give up. And will not solve your problems anyway, only making them worse.

Anyway, after I failed it I just went home and told what happened. It was a bit of scandal, but that was it. I took the exam the next year with a different teacher and passed. I had nightmares for years to come where I was to take the exam and did not study. So it was a serious issue for me psychologically speaking.

Second of all, I don't think you need the help of a demon for this. But hey, whatever it helps.

What I think really helps, is keeping your focus to the task at hand and try the following tips:

- it helps alot if you manage to like the subject. Even if you don't just pretend that you do. Try to see all the beautiful things in it. Being math, it surely has its strong points.
- try and see why you should like the subject, how this knowledge it may prove useful in the future
- imagine scenarios where you actually pass and try and feel your satisfaction and the joy of others
- split the difficulties into smaller parts and tackle each one of them separately
- if the exam is based on theory and just to memorize some demonstrations try and learn them by heart, learn, close the book try and write them and repeat the process
- if it is based on problems, try and do as many as possible
- there will never be a perfect time to study, so just begin to study in a light way, like for instance check the topics, browse through them, read them as you would literature and so on; the hardest part is most of the time just beginning
- don't procrastinate, set up a schedule for it every day
- use rewards, for instance if you study an hour reward yourself with something you like; the brain functions better if it associates activity with pleasure
- try and breach the topic with your parents; say you just might not be good enough, in a joking manner, see what they really think about it; most parents act tough but inside they really love their kids and do not want to put pressure on them; they do it to not really appear soft
- try and see if you can have someone teach you the subject; a colleague who is expert; another teacher whatever it takes

And most important of all don't play doom scenarios in your head all day long. That would be a self-fulfilling prophecy in itself.

I myself have an exam coming in January, let's see how I apply my own advice :lol: :lol: :lol:

And no, you don't really need a miracle to pass. Miracles are for the weak and stupid xians.
We satanists are stronger than that. You just need good preparation. And confidence you can do it.

moon_666 said:
Jack said:

Who gives a fuck about what your mom and dad think. Will they write your exam for you ? No right ? Then forget about their validation and focus on your work.

Immortal said:
First of all, let me just say I've been in your place with a very important exam and...failed. After that, as you say I felt like I would be better of dead, but suicide is no option. Because that is just admitting you are weak and you give up. And will not solve your problems anyway, only making them worse.

Anyway, after I failed it I just went home and told what happened. It was a bit of scandal, but that was it. I took the exam the next year with a different teacher and passed. I had nightmares for years to come where I was to take the exam and did not study. So it was a serious issue for me psychologically speaking.

Second of all, I don't think you need the help of a demon for this. But hey, whatever it helps.

What I think really helps, is keeping your focus to the task at hand and try the following tips:

- it helps alot if you manage to like the subject. Even if you don't just pretend that you do. Try to see all the beautiful things in it. Being math, it surely has its strong points.
- try and see why you should like the subject, how this knowledge it may prove useful in the future
- imagine scenarios where you actually pass and try and feel your satisfaction and the joy of others
- split the difficulties into smaller parts and tackle each one of them separately
- if the exam is based on theory and just to memorize some demonstrations try and learn them by heart, learn, close the book try and write them and repeat the process
- if it is based on problems, try and do as many as possible
- there will never be a perfect time to study, so just begin to study in a light way, like for instance check the topics, browse through them, read them as you would literature and so on; the hardest part is most of the time just beginning
- don't procrastinate, set up a schedule for it every day
- use rewards, for instance if you study an hour reward yourself with something you like; the brain functions better if it associates activity with pleasure
- try and breach the topic with your parents; say you just might not be good enough, in a joking manner, see what they really think about it; most parents act tough but inside they really love their kids and do not want to put pressure on them; they do it to not really appear soft
- try and see if you can have someone teach you the subject; a colleague who is expert; another teacher whatever it takes

And most important of all don't play doom scenarios in your head all day long. That would be a self-fulfilling prophecy in itself.

I myself have an exam coming in January, let's see how I apply my own advice :lol: :lol: :lol:

And no, you don't really need a miracle to pass. Miracles are for the weak and stupid xians.
We satanists are stronger than that. You just need good preparation. And confidence you can do it.

thanks for the great advice

Jack said:
Who gives a fuck about what your mom and dad think. Will they write your exam for you ? No right ? Then forget about their validation and focus on your work.

sure

You will need to learn the basics skills of Python it will help you pass this class, and you can do an online tutorial if you don't have anyone to teach you, watch some online videos.
Practice problems and get your hands on some good books in statistics. Ott’s Introduction to Statistical Methods and Data Analysis, 6th edition( Intro to stats book) Some software for beginners I recommend Minitab.

Runes helps to focus, and meditations. You can affirm on your aura what you desire!

moon_666 said:
Jack said:

sure

How is the studying going?

I saw this post 2-3 days ago and I have been meaning to write a response as you and I seem to be in a very VERY similar situation. We even have moon and 666 in our names lol

I graduated this summer and boy oh boy has college been a journey. I also come from a country where family ties and topics such as honor and responsibility is of utmost importance so I get that even thou Jack may have said ''fuck em'' I get it's not as simple as that. Without giving too much info about myself I will let you on a little secret; my grandmother had to sell her house so I could finish college. So yea, I get the pressure.

I understand the kind of major embarrassment you think you might face but please keep in mind there are very few things in life that are more important than your physical, mental, spiritual wellbeing. And you can be sure as fuck that this will be used against you by the enemy.

Now as for my advice,

1-Even thou it may feel like you don't have a lot of time during the day ALWAYS make some time for a little spiritual practice and something physical even if it is as little as 10 knee pushups. Instead of studying for 45 mins start with a void meditation for 5 then studying for 40. Trust me on this one, it will make a world of difference

2- Know when to stop. Regardless of what you are doing whether is it reading a book or playing video games, your mind will hit a point where u won't find it ''interesting'' anymore. This is a rather strange sensation that I don't have the exact vocabulary to describe other than hitting a mental wall. Im sure we all experienced this before. This is another situation where void meditation comes in really handy. Instead of taking a break and going for a walk, if u are in a dire situation doing a void meditation can be the ultimate ''break'' ur mind wants. Then return to studying immediately.

3- I noticed the number 3 and its powers play a major part in beggings and endings. This is my personal experience so it may not work for everyone but You can use the number 3 to create guidelines for yourself. For example studying 3 hours, a day is perfect. However, this cant be done in one sitting. And telling yourself u have to study for 1 hour can be felt like a daunting task which just gets postponed in the end. Start off by studying for 30 mins to get the juices going. Tell urself its just 5 more mins then 25 mins lol. Then take like a 10 min break. Then sit down to study for 45 or 60 or 90. Do you get what Im saying?

4-RTR's are a great offensive tool but it can also be used defensively. Don't tell yourself you don't have enough time to do RTR's due to an exam because doing the RTR will put you in a mindset where learning(retaining information) is easier. If you read this message try this, when you wake up, try making your bed ASAP drink some water, and do a RTR with fewer repetitions like 3 or even 1. And make sure you clean/ protect urself afterward. This little boost you get will surely come in handy when you have to sit down to study. You will also have fewer things to worry about.

5- Communicate with ur professor. When I was in high school I was told by my teachers that the professors in college's can be very stuck up and almost impossible to talk to which turned out to be shit advice. If anything college professors are way more easy-going then most highschool teachers. Explain the situation you are in and ask if there is anything else you can do as an extra assignment to pass. Also, if push comes to shove explain to your professor that the classes are beyond expensive and you may not be able to afford to repeat another year, a lot of the times they are very sympathetic towards that as they themselves know how insanely expensive classes are while most don't get a bonus on their paychecks.

6- Learn to shuffle your responsibilities. You can't do everything every single day. It's just not realistic. If you can, don't be afraid to call out from one of your classes(if you haven't already used up the 3 unexcused absences) to clear ur afternoon for a very intense studying session; while also making sure you keep up with what you have missed.

6- Last advice, however you go to bed will affect how you wake up. This is just a fancy way of saying try to meditate a little bit before bed and clean ur aura. You will wake up with a much clearer mind.

Moreover, you can do little things to get started.

If this really has made its too much importance in your mind that it is causing you to have IRRATIONAL fears in your mind then do this :

IMAGINE this exam, imagine the questions in your mind, that they are desperate for your help to solve them, they need you to go to the exam hall, meet them, read them, help them, save them by? By solving/answering them. See them patiently waiting for You to come to them and help them by answering to each one of them. Make sure you don't leave any one of them without your help. Attend each one of them. Because? They need your help.

Imagine this exam in pain and calling you out louder, screaming your name to go to them and give them the medicine which is writing answers to them. Then when you write one answer, you see the question being thankful to you. Feel good and satisfied. Then move onto next question to help it.

OR

You can do the opposite. Imagine this exam or questions being so SCARED of you and but they look at you in pain and you can't see them in pain anymore because you KNOW that they need this Antidote at any cost you have prepared,

they are scared of you because they see you are coming to them and going to give an antidote to each of them...now imagine your answers being the Antidote.

And you now preparing the antidote for them by studying and going to give them this on exam date.

I wrote this because you have irrational fears in your mind this exam has caused. While this exam poses no threat to you. But you pose a threat to it because you KNOW deep within that this exam is nothing infront of you but EASY to PASS. But your fears not letting you see this and preventing you to do smart preparation with confidence.

You have one month. It's more than enough. Even if you had two days. That time too is more than enough for you. I know that. You know that too.

You should do things for yourself and not for others. You may have to do a detachment ritual of somekind the will really help you. Of all the things people would commit suicide over this is really dumb and doesn't even have any justification at all. Also remember we need all our people to be alive.

I think you have the right idea in asking for help from the Gods and doing a working but seriously some people are just not good at certain things it may take a lot of practice to be good at these things. Math is not my strong suit being a mostly to fully right brained person. You should do things for yourself. Not saying you can not be good at anything if you really practice it just may be this is not your strong suit.

Work with yourself and try that is all you can do don't feel fear or dread about this as it is a block that makes it worse. Try to feel confident and study as much as you can and practice but at the end of the day I this is something you just cannot do this year at least it's nothing to feel that bad about. Try again in the future or get a tutor type person who can show you better how to learn this one on one that is a good idea along with Mannaz.

slyscorpion said:
You should do things for yourself and not for others. You may have to do a detachment ritual of somekind the will really help you. Of all the things people would commit suicide over this is really dumb and doesn't even have any justification at all. Also remember we need all our people to be alive.

I think you have the right idea in asking for help from the Gods and doing a working but seriously some people are just not good at certain things it may take a lot of practice to be good at these things. Math is not my strong suit being a mostly to fully right brained person. You should do things for yourself. Not saying you can not be good at anything if you really practice it just may be this is not your strong suit.

Work with yourself and try that is all you can do don't feel fear or dread about this as it is a block that makes it worse. Try to feel confident and study as much as you can and practice but at the end of the day I this is something you just cannot do this year at least it's nothing to feel that bad about. Try again in the future or get a tutor type person who can show you better how to learn this one on one that is a good idea along with Mannaz.

Brother my problem is that i can easily got distracted and mind start thinking hundreds of things, so i am doing void meditation to solve this but the problem is that i have already fucked up my exams, i can handle my parents scolding in the past but this time our financial situation suddenly take a turn for worst.

thought of asking help from god but i am new and can neither see nor hear them, any idea what should i do.

Slightning666 said:
Brother my problem is that i can easily got distracted and mind start thinking hundreds of things, so i am doing void meditation to solve this but the problem is that i have already fucked up my exams, i can handle my parents scolding in the past but this time our financial situation suddenly take a turn for worst.

thought of asking help from god but i am new and can neither see nor hear them, any idea what should i do.

get the f**k out its my topic i am seeking for help not you Jewrat infiltrator

moon_666 said:
Slightning666 said:

WTF wrong with you insulting someone without any reason is a bad habit.

moon_666 said:
He can ask questions here if he wants to. The topic doesn't "belong" to you nor do you have any authority over who can and cant post on it. Not to mention, your question was already answered anyway by the time he posted here.

You should work on your temper and relax a bit. Otherwise you'll get hurt eventually, when you snap at the wrong person.

Slightning666 said:
but this time our financial situation suddenly take a turn for worst.

Assuming you are a minor and do not earn your own money yet, you will just have to leave it to your parents to fix their financial situation. You could do a money-working, but since you are new this likely isn't the best idea.
Try to just keep working on your concentration in the meantime, and look for any potential cheaper alternatives in terms of education, in case your financial situation stays bad for a while. You can also ask one of our Gods for help and do more RTRs in return. You do not need to hear him/her in order for this to work.

Shael said:
Slightning666 said:
but this time our financial situation suddenly take a turn for worst.

Assuming you are a minor and do not earn your own money yet, you will just have to leave it to your parents to fix their financial situation. You could do a money-working, but since you are new this likely isn't the best idea.
Try to just keep working on your concentration in the meantime, and look for any potential cheaper alternatives in terms of education, in case your financial situation stays bad for a while. You can also ask one of our Gods for help and do more RTRs in return. You do not need to hear him/her in order for this to work.

Thanks

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back