Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

They're really trying to keep me down and helpless

Ignisalas

I was sitting here thinking about astrology and how its a map of our souls and fate, and how karmic issues are also shown in our charts. And also how planetary influences manifest into our lives for better or worse.

I was taking a look at my own birth chart and I took a closer look into my Saturn and other planets and I can see how they are manifested into my life, and how the enemy wants to keep me from having anything of fun or pleasure in life.
My Saturn is in Pisces and the info given on the JoS site says that having Saturn there can cause problems with the feet, and sure enough it really has caused problems with my feet. My feet are filthy looking and have sores and things on them no matter how much I try to wash and clean them. They look pretty rough like ive walked through fire or something.

Saturn rules over the skin and teeth, and I also have bad skin and teeth problems. My skin can get dark spots and stretch marks and things on it easily, and is very sensitive to sunlight, and I have very bad teeth problems.

The energies and influences of planet Saturn have really manifested in my life in a very bad way that's slowly killing me and destroying me emotionally as well. I can see bad Saturn influences in my home life, and my life in general. Ive always been plagued by restrictions, poverty, depression, and so on.

Ive noticed that every time I try to do a freeing the soul working to get rid of bad Saturn influences, something always happens that interrupts or stops me from doing it. And I feel like its the enemy freaking out and trying to stop me. They want to keep me down and depressed all the time.
Just like Maxine said in one of her sermons, the enemy always bugs and attacks her when shes on to something that's helpful and positive, like posting helpful info on the forums and things.

Saturn also has very positive aspects to it as well, if placed in the right position in someones chart, but for me it was placed in a very bad house, and sign, and its manifested very strong and in a negative way for me. Its time to get rid of all the bad karmic and negative issues caused by it. When I start another freeing the soul working I wont be giving up on it again. I always lose interest in it or something always interrupts me and makes the working invalid.
Everyone is individual and different mantras may affect them differently. For me, munka doesn't really seem that good, but ive noticed whenever I try to use Uruz, I always get attacked later on with negative thoughts and things, and I highly doubt that its the Rune that was causing it, and it was just some kind of enemy entity attacking me and trying to make me stop.

I guess ive pinpointed the source of my problems, and the right mantra to use to help me get rid of it. I can try another freeing the soul working in a few days and see how it goes.

Sun said:

Hoohooo, you have nooo idea honestly... or maybe you do.

Anyways both malefics for me, Saturn (very heavily) and Mars (also very heavily), used to influence every aspect of my life for years very, VERY negatively. Born into a family with jew infiltrators (not related to me biologically or in any way) and had one HELL of a start to life and for so many years it got worse and worse, like holy shit you'd be so surprised that I never once turned to drugs, self-harm, alcohol or suicide and all that garbage. In fact Saturn influences my person in more ways than one. I reflect it's cold and dry qualities (eczema, dry brittle skin, cold all the time even in room temperature), dark, reclusive, solitary, obsessed with darkness, death symbolism, black magick, sadistic, yadda, yadda, yadda, but these remained through reroute of it's energies (affirmation was not perfect)

Terrible and unfortunate things used to happen to me on a literal daily basis and not even once a day I'm talking 4, 5, 8 times a day, restful sleep came hard for years, happiness was just nada, I swear both Saturn and Mars just straight up wanted to utterly destroy my soul and kill me and the enemy was having a ball-game all those years. You can imagine just how rough advancement was through all of that for me to get to where I am.

The planets can be countered, their energies, their influences, they can be rerouted for good or destroyed entirely. One day in my newer years I found out that you could actually get rid of the planetary influences, and I had enough. I did almost a year long working, almost a year long working nonstop to get rid of all the negative aspects of Saturn that was destroying me, day in, day out. I basically told it to fuck off with that shit really and I was aiming to make it permanent. And over the course of the working as months and months went on I slowly started to notice less and less terrible things happening to me, I won't forget the first night I was able to sleep just fine.

My Saturn has been completely and utterly obliterated in it's ways of negatively influencing the happenings of my life and it has not done one thing against me since. I've learned to embrace the planet for it's positive attributes, endurance, strength of will, the power to determination and learning through it's teachings. It is not a bad planet at all once you control it, in fact it is my greatest ally and has helped me get through the hardest of times and fight off the biggest of battles, I use it a lot for black magick and fighting against the enemy, it's a force to be reckoned with, but when you control it you will be too.

My advice to you is to get ready to start a looong working to destroy the negative influences and free yourself of your Saturn, because the perfect time to do so is approaching.

Start this working on the coming Sunday the 29th of December, when the moon is in Aquarius as this helps with this kind of thing as it's stated "This is the best moon sign for spells of independence and breaking away from restrictive situations. Freedom and coming into your own" and it will be perfect, plus Sunday is the day of the Sun and the Sun is the "planet" of vitality, the life-force, power, one's health. Saturn I found from my experience back then constricts you, it grasps it's tendrils around you and keeps you bound under it's control, so incorporate focused visualization of cutting away these ropes, links and bindings and completely being free from them. Saturn is something to be tamed and controlled, your goal is to destroy all of it's negative properties and influences on yourself, not it's positive ones.

This working as a guideline must go on without fail for 81 days, 81 is 9 multiplied by 9 and 9 is the number of endings, for me I went well beyond it but that's up to you to determine how long it will feel in your soul for you to break free of your Saturn, I needed go a lot longer because the planet as I've said is very heavy and strong upon myself.

Use MUNKA, SOWILO and ANSUZ, vibrate SOWILO into yourself first as many times as you need to before the working to completely clean your soul of as much negativity as you can and to empower and give you energy. This isn't part of the actual working but you need to clean your soul as this will help your energy to flow freely towards the working without any negative energy blocking it or slowing it down. Keep vibrating it into yourself and visualize it as white-gold light burning away or pushing out and dissipating into the aether any and all negative energy from your soul and chakras and that the rune is empowering and making your soul shine brighter and stronger.

Then after you feel satisfied with that, it's onto the working. Vibrate MUNKA and ANSUZ 9, 18, 27, 36 or whatever number that is a multiple of 9 each. Make sure it's a number that you can stay CONSISTENT WITH through all the 81 days or longer. It must be a number that will be efficient enough and put towards enough energy into the working, but also a number that won't exhaust you throughout the working and that you struggle to keep up with. Remember you're doing the same number for each rune, so say 27 reps of MUNKA and then 27 reps of ANSUZ, together that is a total of 54 reps, so be aware of your limitations and be sensible.

Then you need an affirmation. Now don't make the mistake I did with my affirmation, I got rid of Saturn negatively ruining my life and influencing misfortune upon me, but I wasn't aware that it could redirect these traits to go through me to influence to other people. Instead of it bringing harm to me it makes me want to bring harm to others for example. It exacts it's traits and rulerships through me instead of throwing them at me... this is good for fighting against the enemy as it really fuels me and the enemy is a perfect vent and outlet for this and makes me a force to be reckoned with in warfare... but the issue is it takes discipline to control this to not want to hurt innocent people and to not do bad things for the sake of bad things. I'm very good at it because with Saturn so powerful upon me it gives me all the endurance I need to control it's own shit with ease, but if you're someone who isn't able to do this, then it becomes a problem of morality and self-control as well as going against Satan's ideals. So make sure you cover this in the affirmation. Plus if there's eventually no enemy to fight or vent, then what do you do, you know? I'll have to eventually make it a goal to find alternate venting means, but in the mean time the enemy is here and the enemy is who I let it loose upon.

I suggest you really think up a good affirmation for yourself before Sunday, maybe post it here for examination, I and any others may be able to fix or correct any mistakes or add anything on to help perfect it. This is a serious and big working, that is why it will take so long. It's for permanency, you don't want Saturn to control you anymore, right? It takes hard work and effort to control our 'fates'.

Sun said:
The energies and influences of planet Saturn have really manifested in my life in a very bad way that's slowly killing me and destroying me emotionally as well. I can see bad Saturn influences in my home life, and my life in general. Ive always been plagued by restrictions, poverty, depression, and so on.
You have to carry on with the freeing the soul working. Do not do it for 40 days, do it until your problems are completely gone, but don't forget to keep the count. Is not going to solve your problems, but it'll push you to solve them yourself. Also you will feel even worse than you feel now but that's part of the working. Start first with 90 days, then carry on to 180 every single day and so on. Do something to remember them, put reminders in your phone, make a table where you will tick off every day after you finish the work for that day, things like this.

Also doing more RTRs and working more for Satan's agenda is definitely blessing your life and will bring you plenty of pozitive events and oportunities.

For the freeing the soul working, you could try the rune Ansuz instead of what you are using.
If something interrupts you from completing the working, try to build your protection and emphasize on cleaning anything that stops you from achieving your goal.
The results can appear immediately or even long after completing the working, so patience is the key here. Just keep up the working, don't let anything influence you and take your focus from your goal.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Sun said:

Hoohooo, you have nooo idea honestly... or maybe you do.

Anyways both malefics for me, Saturn (very heavily) and Mars (also very heavily), used to influence every aspect of my life for years very, VERY negatively. Born into a family with jew infiltrators (not related to me biologically or in any way) and had one HELL of a start to life and for so many years it got worse and worse, like holy shit you'd be so surprised that I never once turned to drugs, self-harm, alcohol or suicide and all that garbage. In fact Saturn influences my person in more ways than one. I reflect it's cold and dry qualities (eczema, dry brittle skin, cold all the time even in room temperature), dark, reclusive, solitary, obsessed with darkness, death symbolism, black magick, sadistic, yadda, yadda, yadda, but these remained through reroute of it's energies (affirmation was not perfect)

Terrible and unfortunate things used to happen to me on a literal daily basis and not even once a day I'm talking 4, 5, 8 times a day, restful sleep came hard for years, happiness was just nada, I swear both Saturn and Mars just straight up wanted to utterly destroy my soul and kill me and the enemy was having a ball-game all those years. You can imagine just how rough advancement was through all of that for me to get to where I am.

The planets can be countered, their energies, their influences, they can be rerouted for good or destroyed entirely. One day in my newer years I found out that you could actually get rid of the planetary influences, and I had enough. I did almost a year long working, almost a year long working nonstop to get rid of all the negative aspects of Saturn that was destroying me, day in, day out. I basically told it to fuck off with that shit really and I was aiming to make it permanent. And over the course of the working as months and months went on I slowly started to notice less and less terrible things happening to me, I won't forget the first night I was able to sleep just fine.

My Saturn has been completely and utterly obliterated in it's ways of negatively influencing the happenings of my life and it has not done one thing against me since. I've learned to embrace the planet for it's positive attributes, endurance, strength of will, the power to determination and learning through it's teachings. It is not a bad planet at all once you control it, in fact it is my greatest ally and has helped me get through the hardest of times and fight off the biggest of battles, I use it a lot for black magick and fighting against the enemy, it's a force to be reckoned with, but when you control it you will be too.

My advice to you is to get ready to start a looong working to destroy the negative influences and free yourself of your Saturn, because the perfect time to do so is approaching.

Start this working on the coming Sunday the 29th of December, when the moon is in Aquarius as this helps with this kind of thing as it's stated "This is the best moon sign for spells of independence and breaking away from restrictive situations. Freedom and coming into your own" and it will be perfect, plus Sunday is the day of the Sun and the Sun is the "planet" of vitality, the life-force, power, one's health. Saturn I found from my experience back then constricts you, it grasps it's tendrils around you and keeps you bound under it's control, so incorporate focused visualization of cutting away these ropes, links and bindings and completely being free from them. Saturn is something to be tamed and controlled, your goal is to destroy all of it's negative properties and influences on yourself, not it's positive ones.

This working as a guideline must go on without fail for 81 days, 81 is 9 multiplied by 9 and 9 is the number of endings, for me I went well beyond it but that's up to you to determine how long it will feel in your soul for you to break free of your Saturn, I needed go a lot longer because the planet as I've said is very heavy and strong upon myself.

Use MUNKA, SOWILO and ANSUZ, vibrate SOWILO into yourself first as many times as you need to before the working to completely clean your soul of as much negativity as you can and to empower and give you energy. This isn't part of the actual working but you need to clean your soul as this will help your energy to flow freely towards the working without any negative energy blocking it or slowing it down. Keep vibrating it into yourself and visualize it as white-gold light burning away or pushing out and dissipating into the aether any and all negative energy from your soul and chakras and that the rune is empowering and making your soul shine brighter and stronger.

Then after you feel satisfied with that, it's onto the working. Vibrate MUNKA and ANSUZ 9, 18, 27, 36 or whatever number that is a multiple of 9 each. Make sure it's a number that you can stay CONSISTENT WITH through all the 81 days or longer. It must be a number that will be efficient enough and put towards enough energy into the working, but also a number that won't exhaust you throughout the working and that you struggle to keep up with. Remember you're doing the same number for each rune, so say 27 reps of MUNKA and then 27 reps of ANSUZ, together that is a total of 54 reps, so be aware of your limitations and be sensible.

Then you need an affirmation. Now don't make the mistake I did with my affirmation, I got rid of Saturn negatively ruining my life and influencing misfortune upon me, but I wasn't aware that it could redirect these traits to go through me to influence to other people. Instead of it bringing harm to me it makes me want to bring harm to others for example. It exacts it's traits and rulerships through me instead of throwing them at me... this is good for fighting against the enemy as it really fuels me and the enemy is a perfect vent and outlet for this and makes me a force to be reckoned with in warfare... but the issue is it takes discipline to control this to not want to hurt innocent people and to not do bad things for the sake of bad things. I'm very good at it because with Saturn so powerful upon me it gives me all the endurance I need to control it's own shit with ease, but if you're someone who isn't able to do this, then it becomes a problem of morality and self-control as well as going against Satan's ideals. So make sure you cover this in the affirmation. Plus if there's eventually no enemy to fight or vent, then what do you do, you know? I'll have to eventually make it a goal to find alternate venting means, but in the mean time the enemy is here and the enemy is who I let it loose upon.

I suggest you really think up a good affirmation for yourself before Sunday, maybe post it here for examination, I and any others may be able to fix or correct any mistakes or add anything on to help perfect it. This is a serious and big working, that is why it will take so long. It's for permanency, you don't want Saturn to control you anymore, right? It takes hard work and effort to control our 'fates'.

Thanks for the advice and things, and yea I plan on doing a working every day for however long it takes to get rid of bad Saturn influences. Everyone keeps saying that Ansuz is the best rune for this, but I feel like Uruz is the best for it. Maybe its just like that for me, we're all individual. I was wondering since everytime I start doing a working with Uruz I get attacked in some way, or interrupted.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back