Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Other ways to activate the Pineal Gland?

The best way to activate the pineal gland is through sungazing every morning just be careful while doing this to not burn your eyes the Egyptians knew about this thats why they worshipped the sun. If you activate you pineal gland you will definitely feel it it's like drop from the brain falling into the solar 666 chakra

Ignisalas said:
Is there any other way to activate the pineal gland other than the crown chakra opening vibration, or Gaum?
I think I can feel my pineal gland pretty good, it feels like its behind my eyes just a tiny bit above them and towards the back of my head.
Are there any other vibrations/mantras I could use to activate or stimulate it?

Hyperactive Melon just about hit it on the nail head.

What I do sometimes on a sunny day; I will go out the back where it is quiet and private, stare up at the sun with my eyes CLOSED and imagine I'm drawing in the sun's light and power through my 3rd eye and direct it to the pineal gland, or just about anywhere I want.

I'm sure I picked this up somewhere in JoS, but can't remember where.

If you're trying to guess where I get all this stuff when I've only been here for about 2 months? I've been associated with JoS for years, going right back to the e-groups under other usernames, as some here have already figured out. I'll try to keep this one.

Meditation on the Pineal Gland, just simple as that. Also balancing the nadis and then breathing in and out your center/spine extension.

Van Helsing said:
Ignisalas said:
Is there any other way to activate the pineal gland other than the crown chakra opening vibration, or Gaum?
I think I can feel my pineal gland pretty good, it feels like its behind my eyes just a tiny bit above them and towards the back of my head.

What I do sometimes on a sunny day; I will go out the back where it is quiet and private, stare up at the sun with my eyes CLOSED and imagine I'm drawing in the sun's light and power through my 3rd eye and direct it to the pineal gland, or just about anywhere I want.

If you're trying to guess where I get all this stuff when I've only been here for about 2 months? I've been associated with JoS for years, going right back to the e-groups under other usernames, as some here have already figured out. I'll try to keep this one.
This is dangerous and not advisable. UV rays will go through eyelids to some extent, and you will damage your eyes. Sungazing is not safe. Sun can be used without direct gazing.

Henu the Great said:

Good point Henu.

Forgot to mention 2 things: that it is not necessary to look directly at sun as long as you can feel sun on your face, and you can wear UV sunglasses, as I sometimes do. Also inhale and visualise energy of sun being drawn in through 3rd eye and to pineal gland, or wherever.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satans_Meditation.html

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Pineal_Meditation.html

Henu the Great said:
Van Helsing said:
Ignisalas said:

This is dangerous and not advisable. UV rays will go through eyelids to some extent, and you will damage your eyes. Sungazing is not safe. Sun can be used without direct gazing.

George Corrent, MD PhD Ophthalmology & Neurophysiology, Washington Univ/BPEI (1989)
Answered August 2, 2019

Can UVA radiation damage the eyes when the eyelids are shut, the answer is NO.

While UVA radiation penetrates deeper into the skin than UVB, neither of these can penetrate deeply enough to pass through the skin and pigment (melanin), blood vessels and other tissues of the eyelids, and then into the back of the eye to damage the retina.

When you are on the beach in the summer, lying on your towel, damaging your skin and mutating your DNA - ….. I meant getting a nice healthy suntan*, and your eyes are closed, what do you see? Red, right? That is because only the longer infrared (heat) and near-infrared wavelengths (red light) of energy are getting through your lids and into your eyes where you can absorb and “see” and feel them.

Even the deeper penetrating UVA rays don’t get much past the dermis of the skin. Then the UV light would have to pass through the subcutaneous tissues, layers of muscles, blood vessels, nerves, collagen/fibrous tissues of the lids, and then through another layer, the palpebral conjunctiva on the inside of the eyelids, all before even reaching the outer surface of your eye.

Add to that, the outer surface of your eye is the cornea, and our cornea is very effective at absorbing UVB radiation, which is felt to be the most damaging type of UV. And even when our eyes are open, the lens in the eye absorbs most of the UV-B and all of the remaining UV-A that gets through the cornea. So the chance that any UV light would get through the eyelid, cornea, and lens, and reach the back of the eye, is highly unlikely to damn near impossible.

Henu the Great said:
Van Helsing said:
Ignisalas said:

This is dangerous and not advisable. UV
rays will go through eyelids to some extent, and you will damage your eyes. Sungazing is not safe. Sun can be used without direct gazing.

Sun gazing can be done safely at sunrise when the sun first pops up over the horizon. It is just as a disk in the sky at that point. But when the sun, after several minutes, shines at full strength then one should stop. I think you can gaze for up to about 8 minutes if I'm not mistaken.
Definitely don't do this when the sun is in it's full glory!

SixSixtySix said:
Henu the Great said:
Van Helsing said:

This is dangerous and not advisable. UV
rays will go through eyelids to some extent, and you will damage your eyes. Sungazing is not safe. Sun can be used without direct gazing.

Sun gazing can be done safely at sunrise when the sun first pops up over the horizon. It is just as a disk in the sky at that point. But when the sun, after several minutes, shines at full strength then one should stop. I think you can gaze for up to about 8 minutes if I'm not mistaken.
Definitely don't do this when the sun is in it's full glory!
Never do it. That's how you fuck your eyes.

I regret bringing this topic up now. It's been misunderstood and blown completely out of all proportion. Do people really believe I go out and lool directly at the sun? Only a certifable lunatic would do that!

The point I was originally trying to make is that the sun is a good source of energy to meditate with, if done in a safe and sensible manner, which there are many different ways of doing. By the way, at my last checkup, my eye doctor said they are in exceptional condition for my age.

No more replies to this topic please, I think it has been exhausted.

Ignisalas said:

You can use these meditations: Pineal meditation on void, Third eye pineal breathing, annuloma viloma (alternating nostril breathing) and direct the energy into the pineal gland.

I have programmed the pineal gland with the Uruz and Sovilo runes to constantly absorb solar energy in it in an extremely healthy and beneficial way and at the same time increase the resistance of the pineal to a very powerful stimulus with solar energy, I did and I am also doing to purify and empower my Third Eye in the most powerful and effective way.

You can use the runes Bjork and / or Sugil chs are the runes of the Moon and the Sun in order to activate and empower it.
At high vibrations if you are able to handle them I recommend the number 130 which represents the material activation of the pineal gland and how it refines the vital energy of the 13 main chakras and is a power number of the Sun, Moon and Venus.

Dagaz can be used to increase consciousness and work with the third eye in synergy with the pineal gland especially if you have a powerful Uranus in the astrological chart.

Varuna in the pineal gland is very pleasant and greatly enhances the sense of beauty and poetic inspiration of the divine feminine side of the mind.

With the activation of the pineal gland gradually increase energy sensitivity, wisdom, creativity, relationship with sex and sexual creativity, manipulation of energy, the ability to absorb information in a spiritual way, refined sensitivity and the sense of justice it brings, to advanced levels we have lucid dreams, premonitory dreams, astral projection, telekinesis, electrokinesis / technopathy, telepathy, premonition and Siddhi / psychic abilities.
Activating it can take years but it is really worth the effort because it provides more and more intense and spiritually significant altered states of joy such as a permanent orgasm that affects the aura forever in an exceptionally positive way, the pineal gland also improves the heart because they are both centers of the sense of joy.

Van Helsing said:
I regret bringing this topic up now. It's been misunderstood and blown completely out of all proportion. Do people really believe I go out and lool directly at the sun? Only a certifable lunatic would do that!

The point I was originally trying to make is that the sun is a good source of energy to meditate with, if done in a safe and sensible manner, which there are many different ways of doing. By the way, at my last checkup, my eye doctor said they are in exceptional condition for my age.

No more replies to this topic please, I think it has been exhausted.
Hmmm... You did type
stare up at the sun with my eyes CLOSED and imagine I'm drawing in the sun's light and power through my 3rd eye and direct it to the pineal gland, or just about anywhere I want.

So can you elaborate how you look at the sun safely?

Anyway. This does not need to be done in a physical way as one can inhale the energy from the Sun without straight gaze.

Henu the Great said:

Henu you already have my reply, which you totally ignored. I know you have been here long enough to be considered part of the furniture, but that doesn't entitle you to act like an ass!

I've already acknowledged that the suggestions of the other members are quite good, as well as pointing out I have used different methods of meditation to empower the pineal gland, which I discovered in the meditation section of JoS long before you pointed it out.

If you want to pursue this, then I wish you luck, there's no room left with your big ego.

fuoco blu 666 said:
Ignisalas said:

You can use these meditations: Pineal meditation on void, Third eye pineal breathing, annuloma viloma (alternating nostril breathing) and direct the energy into the pineal gland.

I have programmed the pineal gland with the Uruz and Sovilo runes to constantly absorb solar energy in it in an extremely healthy and beneficial way and at the same time increase the resistance of the pineal to a very powerful stimulus with solar energy, I did and I am also doing to purify and empower my Third Eye in the most powerful and effective way.

You can use the runes Bjork and / or Sugil chs are the runes of the Moon and the Sun in order to activate and empower it.
At high vibrations if you are able to handle them I recommend the number 130 which represents the material activation of the pineal gland and how it refines the vital energy of the 13 main chakras and is a power number of the Sun, Moon and Venus.

Dagaz can be used to increase consciousness and work with the third eye in synergy with the pineal gland especially if you have a powerful Uranus in the astrological chart.

Varuna in the pineal gland is very pleasant and greatly enhances the sense of beauty and poetic inspiration of the divine feminine side of the mind.

With the activation of the pineal gland gradually increase energy sensitivity, wisdom, creativity, relationship with sex and sexual creativity, manipulation of energy, the ability to absorb information in a spiritual way, refined sensitivity and the sense of justice it brings, to advanced levels we have lucid dreams, premonitory dreams, astral projection, telekinesis, electrokinesis / technopathy, telepathy, premonition and Siddhi / psychic abilities.
Activating it can take years but it is really worth the effort because it provides more and more intense and spiritually significant altered states of joy such as a permanent orgasm that affects the aura forever in an exceptionally positive way, the pineal gland also improves the heart because they are both centers of the sense of joy.
,,Indra has all the positive traits of Uranus and more positive traits. Varuna has all the positive traits of Neptune and more positive traits. Yama has all the positive traits of Pluto and more positive traits.
You can also look to runes, which are safe. Eiws, the 13th rune, has Plutonian energies. From what I say, Dagr (23th) has Uranian energies as well and Logr (21st) has Neptunian energies.''-Stormblood

JoS says that Mercury's Upper Octave is Uranus, not Neptune . Wouldn't it be better to vibrate in the pineal gland ,, INDRA '' ( Uranus ), and not ,,VARUNA '' ( Neptune ) ?

You cannot activate your pineal gland on your own. All these claims of people activating their pineal gland has actually been a surge of energy received by the gods. So just ask it from the gods.

Noobslayer123 said:
You cannot activate your pineal gland on your own. All these claims of people activating their pineal gland has actually been a surge of energy received by the gods. So just ask it from the gods.

F**k off, "TorturedSoul". I know it's you, you're posting the same misinformation about dependence on the Gods as in your previous banned account.

Van Helsing said:
Henu you already have my reply, which you totally ignored. I know you have been here long enough to be considered part of the furniture, but that doesn't entitle you to act like an ass!

I've already acknowledged that the suggestions of the other members are quite good, as well as pointing out I have used different methods of meditation to empower the pineal gland, which I discovered in the meditation section of JoS long before you pointed it out.

If you want to pursue this, then I wish you luck, there's no room left with your big ego.
Lol, you just played the ego card. It was a honest question, how do you do this?

I read that post, but I am not convinced. Should I rely on this one short article that UV rays indeed are not harmful for eyes?

Noobslayer123 said:
Total bullshit

You can also breath energy from the moon. Particularly when it’s full, in its home sign of cancer or it’s exhalation in Taurus. Closer to full moon is better. Color silver.

Van Helsing said:
Henu the Great said:

Good point Henu.

Forgot to mention 2 things: that it is not necessary to look directly at sun as long as you can feel sun on your face, and you can wear UV sunglasses, as I sometimes do. Also inhale and visualise energy of sun being drawn in through 3rd eye and to pineal gland, or wherever.

Its all about the timing. Its ok to look at the sun when it has an orange glow and its about to fall underneath the horizon (so basically 2-5 min before sunset and 2-5 min after sunrise. Its much easier on your eyes than looking at the sun directly at noon time... Best to look at it from high ground too if you can

Ignisalas said:
Lucifer's Grail Breathing Exercise is good for this. (It connects the King and Queen, or Solar and Sixth Chakras)
That connecting the King and Queen in any way will significantly increase your abillity to see subtle energies. This might be because the faculty of seeing is also ruled by the Solar Chakra.
You could also try empowering the petals of the Sixth Chakra with the corresponding mantras: Haum and Kshaum.
This will help to balance the receptive (feminine - Kshaum) and projective (masculine- Haum) aspects of the 6th.
My last shot would be using Saum or Thaur while focusing on the point between the brows, which is a special pressure point that connects into all the important nadis that end in the 6th Chakra. This might help to open up the energy flow in that region.

CrossRoadsPedestrian said:
Van Helsing said:
Henu the Great said:

Good point Henu.

Its all about the timing. Its ok to look at the sun when it has an orange glow and its about to fall underneath the horizon (so basically 2-5 min before sunset and 2-5 min after sunrise. Its much easier on your eyes than looking at the sun directly at noon time... Best to look at it from high ground too if you can

YOU DO NOT NEED TO LOOK AT SUN!! Its harmful for ur eyes,or need uv glasses. U can sit facing opposite side from sun and still breathe in energies. Or if u are good at visualization u do need to go out in sun at all. You can sit in a room and use astral senses and feeling the sun to absorb energy from sun. Its for people who have problems with feeling energy are advised to sit in sun i guess. Tbh most people here meditate with eyes closed which is also way better than eyes opened so whats the point of looking or not looking at sun.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back