Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

True to yourself

NakedPluto [JG]

As we all know and has been stated times before through sermons and allegorical illustrations, life is unpredictable to most degrees and this fact and expression its emblemed through ones spiritual level , limitations and present time of existence of the being. What I mean by that is strongly correlated to ones subjectivity, what we perceive to be 'ours' as form of existence manifested to the outside. It's a filter composed by complex factors, such as experiences, hardships and pleasures etc..really its the identity of the individual that is manifested outside in relation to nature. Subjectivity and objectivity as concepts in thinking and perceiving are also subjected to our own identity, which limited by spiritual blindness by not advancing is really a "false" identity or let's say more correctly a temporary one. This is where most easily found "philosophy" is limited to, just a mental roller coaster which may or may not bring the individual to his soul desire. Objectivity as the first level of understanding is mostly common sense, rational consensus, the "house" of which the subjectivity gets its roots, organic alike , that identity gives off different fruits and flowers. A false impression manifested through enemy agenda is that by being different from one another and by being what nature and life is , is somehow against and opposite to what objectivity means, reaching concepts of pure science and development of non organic intelligence is above an organic one, against it and a sin. What is needed to be understood and is a necessity are the absolute truths which are independent from ourselfs and "exists" with or without us, but only manifested through us, as living beings. What is what, and how do we know that is that, proving etc..is one of most profound soul tendency and quality of the human life, that discovers itself, and its surroundings. Without guidance and really an "education of life" given to us by the Supreme Gods is a life not capable of knowing its alive. The platform that gives us the absolute truths and meanings to perceive is the Kundalini Serpent. Also advancing spiritually gives you steps to walk to that platform, gives you insights and permanent satisfaction. Advancing in reality means to really advance and not a mental impression upon it or feeling. I have read some debates around here that is lets say in an innocent way wanting to prove something that already includes the acceptance of spirituality as a reality, only by logical reasoning , which is not bad, but the way in modern time is perceived logic in a debate is really just the same mental philosophy, and moreover an ego booster without any foundation to be boosted on. To prove or conceive arguments on a self explanatory subject which is above the mental logic limitation of thinking , only by logic and nothing more is ignorant and arrogant. This is not the case where the individual who practices meditation, sees that everytime he gets to do it..there s more to it, more to do more to know. Thats why there are HP's, to guide, to let us know what's up, where and how, its a necessity of us, like a baby who needs its caretakers, on another level. You need to pay respect and give credit to the one above you who looks after you and not by objective interest, and that is at least you are obligated as a human soul to do, and that shows a moral and healthy individual. Life is complex, everything is complex, but as you yourself came to see what you perceived as a child is totally different now as not a child, and Im talking only by the perceiving of things, as an instrument. Surpass your inside language barriers, what you asociate with each concept, be open to the ones above and below you and learn! Learn to learn, learn to think, to receive and give. Its your responsibility and no one elses, no need to make others suffer for your lack of understanding and ethics as you only tax yourself and punish yourself without even knowing.

does not read walls of text

Man, I hate those monotone voices. I had to sit through one once.

Tthheerree wwaass nnoo ppaauussee hhee jjuusstt kkeeppt ttaallkkiinngg iinn oonnee lloonngg iinnccrreeddiibbllyy uunnbbrrookkeenn sseenntteennccee mmoovviinngg ffrroomm ttooppiicc ttoo ttooppiicc ssoo tthhaatt nnoo--oonnee hhaadd aa cchhaannccee ttoo iinntteerrrruupptt iitt wwaass rreeaallllyy qquuiittee hhyyppnnoottiicc

Try some pitch and tone! Put some colour into your speech!

I left my pitch and tone somewhere where it belongs :cool: , as for the hypnotic powers in some people - quite intriguing

FancyMancy said:

Tthheerree wwaass nnoo ppaauussee hhee jjuusstt kkeeppt ttaallkkiinngg iinn oonnee lloonngg iinnccrreeddiibbllyy uunnbbrrookkeenn sseenntteennccee mmoovviinngg ffrroomm ttooppiicc ttoo ttooppiicc ssoo tthhaatt nnoo--oonnee hhaadd aa cchhaannccee ttoo iinntteerrrruupptt iitt wwaass rreeaallllyy qquuiittee hhyyppnnoottiicc

Im gonna build a wall. I even think it will look good. Were gonna call it Wall of text.

Aldrick Strickland said:
FancyMancy said:

Im gonna build a wall. I even think it will look good. Were gonna call it Wall of text.
Well, you see... that Wall of Text - well, it might be a good wall - yes, it's good, it's good - in fact it might be a fantastic wall, but that's not very christian of you, and we in this country - we're all about being very christian and us not being christian is such... a total... disaster. Building Walls of Text won't make the shatican great again.

FancyMancy said:

You need to develop patience . What would happen if you snapped at your gf blabbering about useless shit for hours.

This isn't very good. It's hard to even read past the 7th line. Doesn't make sense. Like said it's a wall of text.

Be true to yourself.

Because if you dont your ego could take over and you can become a delusional madman who thinks he's a God and or has Demon Demoness lover.

Who thinks he can stop a storm with his thought alone who thinks he is going into the astral and fighting hordes of angels and greys. Who thinks he's reborn in a past life was a demon .

All while only ever meditating for a month without having a risen due to an overactive imagination and a deep desire for attention.

Thinking o ma gawd I'm a gawd cuz I feels my soul. I've seen this a lot. A lot of people end up deluding themselves.

And some are extremely talented and this doesn't apply to them. But every one should be true to themselves.

You should be true to yourself this was a sub par post in the attempts to put something up for attention, if you did mean to help the community this kind of post isn't great. Has no point to it. Makes you look bad which makes the community look bad

-1 from me.

nakedhill said:

Holy fuck.... ignore the other two teasing you, I actually decided to read this whole thing word for word and I'm.... I'm legit impressed, amazed and extremely moved. This is something I needed to hear and know, and it makes sense. You are absolutely right and it's almost as if a god was speaking through you, this philosophy, this mindset, there's no way this just came to you just like that, did it? And in such perfect timing, but my repelling in not wanting to read a wall of text prevented me from seeing this sooner, but I decided to read it after all and I'm glad I did.

I am very glad you posted this, thank you. This whole time I've been obsessing over things off assumption of hazy information with no solid foundation, and it's lack of merit and the inability to gather anything more was tearing me apart, I was so obsessed about the knight life, I was so focused on everything in history, too many past-life regressions and too much vagueness, too many questions and no solidified answers to a single one of them, I forgot to realize what is right in front of me and what has actually shown itself to me to be proven real. This is something I will remember and it's something other members should realize when they struggle with their identities and what they know about themselves. I've learned to let go of everything today, I refuse to trust or believe anything I've seen of the past for now, the only thing from now on that I am focusing on is the present and future. In fact one of the gods literally told me in these exact words today and it was so loud and so clear:

"If you keep living in the past... you won't have a future."

At first I was adamant and shocked at this response so blatant, clear and obvious, but.... they're right, they've been trying to help me through this whole week and a half and I was so wracked with stress and confusion that I didn't even see it, and now that I'm clearing my mind all of the signs they were giving me this whole time are ever apparent. And ever since I've heeded these words today I already feel so much better with myself and who I truly am. I'm completely ignoring the past, I'm fully shutting it out for a future time when the gods tell me I am ready to look at it. Now is not the time to be worrying about things so long ago. There is no point, the true self is found through what is truly proven real and what is in the here and now.

Objectivity was what I needed.

Again... thank you.

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:

You need to develop patience . What would happen if you snapped at your gf blabbering about useless shit for hours.

The funniest part was Fancy having a gf.

FancyMancy said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
FancyMancy said:

Well, you see... that Wall of Text - well, it might be a good wall - yes, it's good, it's good - in fact it might be a fantastic wall, but that's not very christian of you, and we in this country - we're all about being very christian and us not being christian is such... a total... disaster. Building Walls of Text won't make the shatican great again.

Im gonna bring back water Boarding and a whole lot worse then that.

Ghost in the Machine said:
nakedhill said:

Holy fuck.... ignore the other two teasing you, I actually decided to read this whole thing word for word and I'm.... I'm legit impressed, amazed and extremely moved. This is something I needed to hear and know, and it makes sense. You are absolutely right and it's almost as if a god was speaking through you, this philosophy, this mindset, there's no way this just came to you just like that, did it? And in such perfect timing, but my repelling in not wanting to read a wall of text prevented me from seeing this sooner, but I decided to read it after all and I'm glad I did.

I am very glad you posted this, thank you. This whole time I've been obsessing over things off assumption of hazy information with no solid foundation, and it's lack of merit and the inability to gather anything more was tearing me apart, I was so obsessed about the knight life, I was so focused on everything in history, too many past-life regressions and too much vagueness, too many questions and no solidified answers to a single one of them, I forgot to realize what is right in front of me and what has actually shown itself to me to be proven real. This is something I will remember and it's something other members should realize when they struggle with their identities and what they know about themselves. I've learned to let go of everything today, I refuse to trust or believe anything I've seen of the past for now, the only thing from now on that I am focusing on is the present and future. In fact one of the gods literally told me in these exact words today and it was so loud and so clear:

At first I was adamant and shocked at this response so blatant, clear and obvious, but.... they're right, they've been trying to help me through this whole week and a half and I was so wracked with stress and confusion that I didn't even see it, and now that I'm clearing my mind all of the signs they were giving me this whole time are ever apparent. And ever since I've heeded these words today I already feel so much better with myself and who I truly am. I'm completely ignoring the past, I'm fully shutting it out for a future time when the gods tell me I am ready to look at it. Now is not the time to be worrying about things so long ago. There is no point, the true self is found through what is truly proven real and what is in the here and now.

Again... thank you.

i take back what i stated about it being useless, and sub par, it obviously was helpful for someone.

I couldn't comprehend on the level you did, I found over complicating the simple.

nakedhill said:

Again... thank you.
Thankfully someone here has patience.

nakedhill said:
You have a good point, but try dividing up your wall of text into individual paragraphs.

If you do this and leave some space inbetween them, people will be able to read them without getting annoyed/distracted after the first two sentences.

Just make a paragraph after every few sentences you write, and your posts will be much more easily readable. :)

Nakedhill, thank you for writing your post. It's thought provoking, and helps us understand your experiences and viewpoints.

I posted some quotes by Mageson to hopefully resonate with what you've said. I hope this thread becomes room for thought provoking discussion.

... When you start to examine past lives you will see how some Karma can take several life times to come into being. Karma is shown as a wheel as its vibration, energy and how it generates matter it also has no start of end. This also relates to the planets.

This is also important to remember what you think especially with emotive energy and focus on generates karma for good or bad. Think about how much negative is imprinted into the masses via the Jewish programs of the Bible, Koran, Communism [atheist Christianity]. What is in the music, media and social influences. The Sanskrit texts state World Karma exists. And this is the systems that govern the world. Think about life times being imprinted with the enemies programs of negativity that is based on death, ignorance, suffering, famine, war, genocides, disease, destructive self hatred. Which is the world we have now.

It should be noted karma is the law of time. The karmic body was considered to be a form of false ego that has a impulse mind of its own and takes the lead. This is why awaking the serpent power can be so intense and mind blowing for many. They are burning apart life times of karmic imprints and impulses which have formed into glued together mask around them. That they mistaken believe is them in the sense of Atman. One will find the karma that affects them to this day can be followed like a chain into previous lives.

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:

Come again? I was quoting someone from something to make my point, so the OP can make things easier for others to read and understand. As for "my girlfriend" - I prefer the male type.

nakedhill said:
ignore the other two teasing you
Yeah, just teasing. Nothing mean or nasty.

FancyMancy said:
Jack said:
FancyMancy said:

Come again? I was quoting someone from something to make my point, so the OP can make things easier for others to read and understand. As for "my girlfriend" - I prefer the male type.

nakedhill said:
I was joking lol.

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:
Jack said:

I was joking lol.
I thought so, but it's better to let the OP know I also was. :)

94n said:
"This is also important to remember what you think especially with emotive energy and focus on generates karma for good or bad. "

This is what I came up as my own conclusion in regards to how is formed karma by ourselves.. I see that shamefully I didn't found out sooner this gem by Mageson. Thank you for pointing that!!

"It should be noted karma is the law of time. "

I also felt every time that - time - always works in our benefits, as SS, truly opposite to the rest of the people, that by the end of years they find themselves blank. Who can say that time works for them...
The "impulse mind" that "takes the lead", by the time is gone..I feel like it really is the transparency and the detachment talked on by a lot of "gurus" in a subversive way - they mend the detachment with the enemy all known "selfless" and in most cases, they truly mean the dissipation of the soul besides the ego.

From my own experience which may be wrong - I find this detachment truly associated and in direct cause of freedom. You get the real free will, from yourself by yourself and with a clear ego and self reflection on the outside.

I'm very sorry that some people made a mockery of Kundalini experiences and a meme, leaving others unable to at least discuss it's real forms of ascension, physically, mental emotional.. etc as I would've wanted to tell mines.

Shael said:
Just make a paragraph after every few sentences you write, and your posts will be much more easily readable. :)

I copy paste what I have written on my phone, and after I posted it..saw that the Wall of Text took a life of its own. Didn't knew it :lol:

SATchives said:
We are family by all means, don't worry about it

nakedhill said:
Shael said:

I copy paste what I have written on my phone, and after I posted it..saw that the Wall of Text took a life of its own. Didn't knew it :lol:

SATchives said:
We are family by all means, don't worry about it

Yes we are. but it was truly my bad. I was in not the right midset, it was morning when i posted and was in a bad state. before even meditating and came off negatively towards you, i skimmed over and honestly only read a few lines before judging harshly. not like me at all.

Mistakes and misunderstandings were made, I see no harm done here in realization and awareness of it. Don't be so hard on yourself. I wish there were more members able to admit when they were in the wrong somewhere; it happens we can only learn from it.

I'll always be the hardest on myself, but I understand that I need to not be so much, it's in my chart and have been working on it for years, I have gotten better, but I still have a long ways to go, you're right though.

nakedhill said:

The subject of religion is vast with many different contexts, so detachment can mean many things. But in general the buddhist/enemy concept is basically withdrawing from the world, stop craving or wanting things such as sex, or even existence. We don't have to use that word though :D
___

Anyways, your conclusion (not being forced/subjected in samsara anymore as you've purified yourself and ascended; transformed your ego into your true self) is supported by these quotes:

Mageson666 said:
This goes to the five aggregates being broken down and dissolved back into the source element being the liberation. One transcends the force of time and the law of karma.

Mageson666 said:
If the knot of the solar is not undone then the serpent stays in the root chakra [Hades, Ammit] and the major point of soul consciousness will exist in the lower sphere of the octave of the soul as the Gnostic's showed. Which leaves the person subject to death and rebirth.

Don't worry about being correct/incorrect, this is an open forum for discussion.

94n said:
Anyways, your conclusion (not being forced/subjected in samsara anymore as you've purified yourself and ascended; transformed your ego into your true self) is supported by these quotes:

To clear something to those who assume - I didn't ascend and/or purified fully. It is as I see, a long process that includes all forms of your being into an active transformation. Self analyzing it and self-knowing bought to my attention some concepts that are somewhat true but horribly corrupted and not understood.

Since not long ago, I used to identify extremely to the mind karma, having it parts removed by the Serpent fire (and more other factors) I woke up to a blank state, not receiving anything outside of me, no reactions and no influence whatsoever from the outside. Detachment in my subjective truth is the best word to describe this temporary state of being, as it is not used to have such freedom, but to act in reaction to something. This detachment that I talk about is not about detachment from the world, it's from your old world if I can put it that way.

It is pointless to talk about it for now, I take extremely serious what I say and I take pride in it. I have a lot to learn and the more I see the more I happen to not know. I will write in the future about this as I have some missing pieces and not being in a more advanced state - I don't want to bring confusion here or to myself.

This linear expression of say things doesn't include the heights of what means things. What wrote Mageson there is phenomenal!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back