Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Donations

HailVictory88

Earlier today I donated to the JoS using a prepaid credit card. I had to give a billing address for PayPal and wanted to ask, JoS won't mail anything to my home address, correct? I wouldn't think that they would but just wanted to make sure.

Most welcome.

You will receive a mail to your e-mail, but that is all.

From what I know from my own previous donations, nothing will make it to any of your physical mailbox. For further questions you may want to mail HPS Maxine specifically.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Most welcome.

You will receive a mail to your e-mail, but that is all.

From what I know from my own previous donations, nothing will make it to any of your physical mailbox. For further questions you may want to mail HPS Maxine specifically.

Great, thank you HP! I figured the billing address was just a formality since I used a preloaded card with enough funds but just wanted to make sure. I did get the email confirming my donation. I have been wanting to donate for a while but couldn't due to family being entangled with my financial records, but I found a way to do it safely.

TeonX said:
I'd want to donate too but what are the donations used for?
Study materials that can't be found for free online, paying for all the websites and this forum, and so on. Someone once donated to me and it literally saved me, as my website bill came out unexpectedly later that day and the amount was exactly (within a few dollars) what was needed, lol.

TeonX said:
I'd want to donate too but what are the donations used for?

Greetings, do refer to the page explaining the goals.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Donate.html

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Greetings, do refer to the page explaining the goals.

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Donate.html

Mr HP cobra i always want to donate but i don't have access to financial privacy or financial freedom because when i use the banks or the traditional system like if i donated now using the banks the gov, i will say that I'm a supporter to an illegal organization and the gov. will put me in prison for it.

But i can donate safely and privately using the Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, etc...

So please try making the donations in Cryptocurrencies or even just Bitcoin Possible so I and we all can donate without any fear of any Jews.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back