Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

For those who want to translate the SS Calendar

HPS Lydia

We cannot have the calendar open to anyone to edit, as this can become horribly corrupted by infiltrators. However, we will work with you on this, so we will work with you, sending you the document with texts to translate, and you send it back and let us know which time zones it is for (write the time zone with the text, not just in the email, for 100% accuracy and keeping it all together).

So essentially, write the month in english so we know what month it is for, followed by your language for the month, the translated text in the box, and the translated words for the dates for magickal workings, and so on, for each month. Keep the months grouped together, and send it all in word doc.

We will keep you on the team for each year's Calendar (if you want to do this yearly), so that yours can be published at the same time as the English ones. Everyone who is able to participate, let us know, and once the texts for each year is done up it will be sent to you. (We will be keeping the monthly text mostly the same (description about holidays), but with some other changes accordingly.)

Feel free to email me and I will send you the text documents that are needed for 2020, as I have it all done up already from when I sent it to ThomaSsS. Or, you can just translate directly as it is on the calendar itself, it's the same thing, whichever works easiest for you individually, and then send it to me.

We will do as many translations as there are translators, each year. Meaning, there may be a translated calendar in a language one year, but not the next, due to someone dropping out of the project. You will have many months in advance to translate, as I had the dates for magickal workings done about 6 months ago and can have 2021's done further in advance as needed.

[email protected] or [email protected]

Update: members have already volunteered to translate for the following languages:
Italian, German, Portuguese, Turkish, French, Spanish, Croatian, Estonian, Finnish, Czech, Greek, Arabic

To anyone who wants to help out for other languages, it is easier than it sounds, as we send you the plain text and you translate it and send it back, the instructions are clear and easy :)

Lydia said:
To anyone who wants to help out for other languages, it is easier than it sounds, as we send you the plain text and you translate it and send it back, the instructions are clear and easy :)

Will it matter if i translated it in Arabic?

Harry said:
This would be a very positive thing, as we have quite a few SS in Arab countries. It will definitely matter! Email me to my email address listed above and I will send you the documents :)

I can send you the texts in greek but I don't know know to make pdf ,so if you or someone else is going to help with making it a pdf or public it I will be more than happy to translate it!!

Νίκος said:
I can send you the texts in greek but I don't know know to make pdf ,so if you or someone else is going to help with making it a pdf or public it I will be more than happy to translate it!!
Thank you :) Just email me to the address I listed above, I will send you the text documents and you just write the translations, and then send it back in regular document form and ThomaSsS is the one who will put it into calendar pdf. It is all arranged clear and with instructions, so it will be easy enough to do :)

Lydia said:
Harry said:
This would be a very positive thing, as we have quite a few SS in Arab countries. It will definitely matter! Email me to my email address listed above and I will send you the documents :)

Hi Lydia i sent you a message to your Protonmail email and my email is [email protected] :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back