Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

X-mas Day

Length

The night is bright full of might of cheer on Xmas day, kids they scream of all they dream the parents have their way.
The morn is cold frigid air but warmth feeled with joy, rosey cheeks smiles and glee the kids and their toys.
A jingle a jangle a twink n blink sparkles in their eyes."My wish our wish come true this day, Santa never lie."
Forever joy forever more "no coal that i shall play," "Gave me toys fit for boys- this joyous holiday."
"Gave me dolls as im a girl, house i love to play- my mom is in the kitchen" - "n pa lights all our daY."
"Pretty soon my cousin come and miss me all they will, jealous not of toys they got and food that we shall fill."
Stomachs full with such delight bells jing and jang. The Yultide here so with care "we must be on our way."

source.gif

Santa Clause is Coming to Town and A Year Without Santa Clause are great X-mas movies to watch. They do have skits and xian remarks in them, but i still enjoy this movies. They are great for X-mas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SGlPnA_iCk

Wtf is this? We don’t celebrate shitmas here, we’re not idiots.

Shitmas is a funny word. Lol

Aquarius said:

Why dont you fuck off and spam some other post and take your "shit" somewhere else.

Aquarius said:

Shitmass lol that is really funny actually I first said that word many years ago. Brings back memories of my teen years when I first said it I fell over laughing.

Length said:
Aquarius said:

Why dont you fuck off and spam some other post and take your "shit" somewhere else.
I’m not spamming, you’re literally promoting a xian holiday which has nothing to do with us SS. Not sure if there’s something wrong with you or what.

slyscorpion said:
Aquarius said:

Shitmass lol that is really funny actually I first said that word many years ago. Brings back memories of my teen years when I first said it I fell over laughing.
Lmao, insulting xians is always exhilarating as fuck.

Length said:
The night is bright full of might of cheer on Xmas day, kids they scream of all they dream the parents have their way.
The morn is cold frigid air but warmth feeled with joy, rosey cheeks smiles and glee the kids and their toys.
A jingle a jangle a twink n blink sparkles in their eyes."My wish our wish come true this day, Santa never lie."
Forever joy forever more "no coal that i shall play," "Gave me toys fit for boys- this joyous holiday."
"Gave me dolls as im a girl, house i love to play- my mom is in the kitchen" - "n pa lights all our daY."
"Pretty soon my cousin come and miss me all they will, jealous not of toys they got and food that we shall fill."
Stomachs full with such delight bells jing and jang. The Yultide here so with care "we must be on our way."

source.gif

Santa Clause is Coming to Town and A Year Without Santa Clause are great X-mas movies to watch. They do have skits and xian remarks in them, but i still enjoy this movies. They are great for X-mas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SGlPnA_iCk

Fuck Christmas.

Length said:
Aquarius said:

He is right tho

If you do the holiday we've had forever, and you don't have any christian things in it, then the only difference is the name. My family has always called it chrismas, but we were all athiests so we never had anything christian in it. We just did all the normal yule stuff.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
If you do the holiday we've had forever, and you don't have any christian things in it, then the only difference is the name. My family has always called it chrismas, but we were all athiests so we never had anything christian in it. We just did all the normal yule stuff.

The name is everything. The nazarene is based off of some 18+ stolen pagan Gods as his entire life and hollidays..

So should we worship him or Dionysus? Him or Horus?

You either connect to Yule and our Gods or you connect to the Enemy. As an atheist did you do a Ritual and praise Satan? Theres more to this Holliday then sitting around a tree.

Aldrick Strickland said:

The name is everything. The nazarene is based off of some 18+ stolen pagan Gods as his entire life and hollidays..

You either connect to Yule and our Gods or you connect to the Enemy. As an atheist did you do a Ritual and praise Satan? Theres more to this Holliday then sitting around a tree.
Exactly, the 25th has no meaning, Yule was from the 21st to the 23rd and Satan’s day is on the 25th. If you really are happy to celebrate on the 25th then you need more deprogramming.

Aldrick Strickland said:

By the way guys, the oh veh, how exactly did they rewrite the xian version lie? I'm referring to the jewsus diaper, they connected the beginning of each new year with the birth of their shit. And these 2019 years are branded with jewsus. The years before that are ignored and/or corrupted what little is left. The jewsus jewish diarrhea shit was born the first year of these 2019 according to the world history written by shlomos. Disinformation plus deception equals confusion and ignorance.

Aldrick Strickland said:
I seem to recall hearing or reading someone saying that most xmas songs were written by the dirty jew, so singing along to carols or xmas pop songs is still braining the energies of a jew-on-a-stick, not to mention with all of the jew morals and heartwarming xian-ness in them.

Master said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

By the way guys, the oh veh, how exactly did they rewrite the xian version lie? I'm referring to the jewsus diaper, they connected the beginning of each new year with the birth of their shit. And these 2019 years are branded with jewsus. The years before that are ignored and/or corrupted what little is left. The jewsus jewish diarrhea shit was born the first year of these 2019 according to the world history written by shlomos. Disinformation plus deception equals confusion and ignorance.
BCE and CE. There are loads of calendars in the world; the gregorian one is possibly the widest-used, most widespread, despite there being more Asians who use another one, for example.

Length said:
"Christmas" or "X-mas" is just a christian corruption of the yule season, Yule being the 22-25th of December according to the holiday page on the JoS website. "Xmas coincides with the Winter Solstice and the Yule season, the shortest day of the year. December 25th is the birth date of the Persian God Mithra, and the Roman Holiday of Saturnalias", so yes, the 25th is indeed a part of our holidays. Santa himself being an allegory of Satan. Ignore all the people autistically sperging at you "WE DUN CELBRATE CHRITAMU", although they are right in one regard. Do not celebrate the holiday and connect into christian filth, connect with the pagan gods and your family.

Aquarius said:

I spit in the face 0f everything that is Christian! Christian is jewian. We shall rid the world of kikeianity!!

For centuries they have Bound and tortured our Gods, tortured and burned alive our people! Destroyed countless souls.

This year let the words of Asmodeus ring in the ears of every jew. Short will be your tyranny over us!!

In our Hearts! In our minds! In our souls!!! Cries the eternal cry of OUR people and the justice they so rightfully demand. This is WAR. A war that is soon to turn!! Where the invaders shall become the VICTIMS!!!

This is their most powerful time. When they open the powers highest to them. Yet what do we see? A little weak lame energy!?

They give us everything we need to be stronger. I cant thank them enough for all the little feelings of despair they made me feel. Because every bit of that pain has transformed to become strength.

They flood Europe to give rise to the 4th Reich in a Decade or less. Perhaps this year we should also give thanks to our Enemies, for being stupid enough to think they could take Satan on and win.

For next will come the barrier. They should prepare to give way, for The Serpents shall walk the earth again!!

O Mighty Lord Satan
By whom all things are set afire
Thy power be the path
Thy will be my desire
In hell as it is on earth!!
Praise Satan!!!!!

Aldrick Strickland said:

The nazarene is non-existent with no substance to it and no history. So as an athiest family where nobody ever went to church and nobody ever talked about anything christian, there was nobody being worshipped, especially not some fictional jesus that none of us had ever accepted or cared about. None of us ever thought about any jesus character in anything we did or said, the jesus character never existed to us. We never worshipped any jesus. If anything, Santa is who we worshipped. And of course Santa is representative of Satan. All we were taught about chrismas is the stuff about Santa, the decorating, the red and green, reindeer and presents, cookies, tree. All the regular yule traditions as we've been doing forever. And we called it chrismas because that's what everybody called it and my family never knew anybody who used the word Yule, this is just the word that they called it. And if you notice, I write chrismas without any "t" because there was never any christ involved for any of us, and we never pronounced any "t" when we said it.

There is more than sitting by a tree. It's about family, being happy and making other people happy, presents, snow, going skiing, the lights and decorations, everyone being together and getting to see all the relatives that you don't often see, there are a lot of things about this holiday that have nothing to do with any tree. If you don't understand the feeling that there is a magic to this holiday, then you've had a very sad life. And the only "religious" part of it is that Santa and his reindeer came down the chimney and left presents for us.

To say that any of these has any connection to a fictional person 2,000 years ago who never existed, when none of us ever even heard any of the stories about that fictional non-existent person, is totally ridiculous. If this is about one non-existent person we never heard of, then what about another one, or another one? Is this equally focused on an infinite line of more and more imaginary people who never existed and who nobody ever thought about? That's what it looks like you are saying.

When I was a child, I didn't do a ritual to praise Satan. But I did do rituals for Santa, who is kinda like the same guy. But what Satan wants is for us all to be happy, which we were.

Basically the only thing I knew about christianity is because I asked my mom "Why do they have that T necklace?" When I was very young. And she told me that it's pretty gruesome, but they think that some guy got nails through his wrists and feet to hold him on a piece of wood. And that they eat crackers and wine that they pretend is this guy's blood and flesh. But that we don't believe in this guy because he never really existed and it's just a made up story and it's not real. That is all I knew of christians, and I always thought they were the most sadistic evil disgusting people. I thought christians were like zombies and monsters to be liking such gruesome evil things.

FancyMancy said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
I seem to recall hearing or reading someone saying that most xmas songs were written by the dirty jew, so singing along to carols or xmas pop songs is still braining the energies of a jew-on-a-stick, not to mention with all of the jew morals and heartwarming xian-ness in them.

Master said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

BCE and CE. There are loads of calendars in the world; the gregorian one is possibly the widest-used, most widespread, despite there being more Asians who use another one, for example.
Until 1912 the Chinese used a lunisolar calendar, then the jews abolished it with communism and replaced it with the jewsus calendar. I think the jews completed the rewriting of history and then invented jewsus and removed the previous things and replaced them with jewsus. In the history books, the years are counted, before and after jewsus, which world wide, until today are counted 2019 years, the previous ones are not included but are forgotten and what little is left has been corrupted and distorted. But jewsus lie alone has no credible basis. Simply, thinking about the fact that there were years, life and people before jewsus, then how the lying, bandit jewish god created the world and humanity.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Aquarius said:

I spit in the face 0f everything that is Christian! Christian is jewian. We shall rid the world of kikeianity!!

For centuries they have Bound and tortured our Gods, tortured and burned alive our people! Destroyed countless souls.

This year let the words of Asmodeus ring in the ears of every jew. Short will be your tyranny over us!!

In our Hearts! In our minds! In our souls!!! Cries the eternal cry of OUR people and the justice they so rightfully demand. This is WAR. A war that is soon to turn!! Where the invaders shall become the VICTIMS!!!

This is their most powerful time. When they open the powers highest to them. Yet what do we see? A little weak lame energy!?

They give us everything we need to be stronger. I cant thank them enough for all the little feelings of despair they made me feel. Because every bit of that pain has transformed to become strength.

They flood Europe to give rise to the 4th Reich in a Decade or less. Perhaps this year we should also give thanks to our Enemies, for being stupid enough to think they could take Satan on and win.

For next will come the barrier. They should prepare to give way, for The Serpents shall walk the earth again!!

O Mighty Lord Satan
By whom all things are set afire
Thy power be the path
Thy will be my desire
In hell as it is on earth!!
Praise Satan!!!!!
I used to think it would be very difficult to spread the truth but it's the exact opposite. I have come to the conclusion that if jews have spread lies so widely and deeply without meaning and without any credibility, the truth is much easier without jews of course. jews have forcibly formatted people and filled them and programmed them with lies (i.e. programs, desires and information of interest to jews) and people are zombies and slaves to jews. So far the jews have done this at a lower level, the final step is the microchip, which fully and perfectly implements this slavery project. Two months ago the jews in shitsrael called on the jews who control Europe to take serious measures against anti-semitism, and this was done by the jews who infiltrated Europe, Italy, Germany, England and other European countries. They have tirelessly and violently promoted their lies as always. liliana segre, appointed by the Italian president as senator for life... She promoted the agenda of her tribe and said interesting things that obviously do not apply to jews but only to non-jews. She said... Are they still looking at the color of their skin? Hate against jews must be removed, the word hate must not be used against jews, PROGRAMMED. However, I was saying that without the jews it will be very easy and almost immediate to spread the truth and prosper as a cancer-free organ or organism literally.

Aldrick Strickland said:

The nazarene is non-existent with no substance to it and no history. So as an athiest family where nobody ever went to church and nobody ever talked about anything christian, there was nobody being worshipped, especially not some fictional jesus that none of us had ever accepted or cared about. None of us ever thought about any jesus character in anything we did or said, the jesus character never existed to us. We never worshipped any jesus. If anything, Santa is who we worshipped. And of course Santa is representative of Satan. All we were taught about chrismas is the stuff about Santa, the decorating, the red and green, reindeer and presents, cookies, tree. All the regular yule traditions as we've been doing forever. And we called it chrismas because that's what everybody called it and my family never knew anybody who used the word Yule, this is just the word that they called it. And if you notice, I write chrismas without any "t" because there was never any christ involved for any of us, and we never pronounced any "t" when we said it.

There is more than sitting by a tree. It's about family, being happy and making other people happy, presents, snow, going skiing, the lights and decorations, everyone being together and getting to see all the relatives that you don't often see, there are a lot of things about this holiday that have nothing to do with any tree. If you don't understand the feeling that there is a magic to this holiday, then you've had a very sad life. And the only "religious" part of it is that Santa and his reindeer came down the chimney and left presents for us.

To say that any of these has any connection to a fictional person 2,000 years ago who never existed, when none of us ever even heard any of the stories about that fictional non-existent person, is totally ridiculous. If this is about one non-existent person we never heard of, then what about another one, or another one? Is this equally focused on an infinite line of more and more imaginary people who never existed and who nobody ever thought about? That's what it looks like you are saying.

When I was a child, I didn't do a ritual to praise Satan. But I did do rituals for Santa, who is kinda like the same guy. But what Satan wants is for us all to be happy, which we were.

Basically the only thing I knew about christianity is because I asked my mom "Why do they have that T necklace?" When I was very young. And she told me that it's pretty gruesome, but they think that some guy got nails through his wrists and feet to hold him on a piece of wood. And that they eat crackers and wine that they pretend is this guy's blood and flesh. But that we don't believe in this guy because he never really existed and it's just a made up story and it's not real. That is all I knew of christians, and I always thought they were the most sadistic evil disgusting people. I thought christians were like zombies and monsters to be liking such gruesome evil things.

Lol thats cool. But that does not compare to a Satanic Yule. Which is what must replace that entirely.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back