Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

America's communist party

Ol argedco luciftias

Just look at their symbol. Think why did they draw the legs like that, at that angle, and why can you only see 1 front leg? They made their party symbol the same as their letter. This is the symbol rotated so it lines up with the letter.

Democrat-Donkey-pic.jpg

hebrew+letter+shin.jpg

it possible but i dont think so because the democratic party was actually legitimate before, in the beginning at least. it was the peoples/workers party...now its the jewish party.

The donkey as their symbol comes from Andrew Jackson, because his rivals called him Andrew Jackass. And he thought it was a good thing to be as stubborn as a donkey, so he agreed with them and made it the symbol of the democrat party. I'm not saying it was bad in that time. But whenever this drawing of the symbol came from, the modern official Democrat Donkey symbol, whoever drew it knew what they were doing.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Considering it's reversed, wouldn't it be anti Jewish.
It's not reversed, it's just rotated. They rotate and realign their letters all the time. Especially if they're trying to put them into a symbol.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Considering it's reversed, wouldn't it be anti Jewish.
It's not reversed, it's just rotated. They rotate and realign their letters all the time. Especially if they're trying to put them into a symbol.
Aren't they the same thing?

TopoftheAbyss said:
Aren't they the same thing?
You do not understand. The orientation of the letter doesn't make any difference, they align their letters every possible way depending on what they're doing with them. Rotating the letter isn't reversing it, when we reverse their letters we erase and dissolve them to nothing, we don't just turn them another way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back