Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Programming/Affirmation mega thread

OnedayHPimaybe

Making this thread as a way to help advance and learn together in Satanic unity that all levels of our family can benefit from. I ask for assistance compiling effective Programming/Affirmation for our Aura and anything else pertaining to our health, well being and protection.Here's a few to start the ball rolling. "My aura is continuously and effectively destroying enemies of Satan in a way that is completely undetectable to them at all times and in every way in a positive way for me" "my aura only accepts programming from me and rejects any and all other forms of programming in a positive way for me" "my mind is completely resistant to any and all forms of manipulation in a positive way for me." This is just a beginning and I plan on adding more at a later time but I know some of you genius's might have something to share.

My small note for creating affirmations.
My/Mine - Something that you own or want to keep
Now/Has/"'ed" - Present tense, energies work immediately and are not vulnerable to changes.
Is/going/"ing" - Future tense, something to change an event in the future. Energies could be vulnerable to change but amount of repetitions and focus determine if so.
Continuously - Repetitively, affirm something to be ongoing. Something best for 80/40 day workings.
Permanently/Eternally - Locking the energies
Will - As I remember doesn't translate well into the subconscious mind
"In a Positive/Healthy manner" and "Every way" - Makes the energy take the desirable route while "every way" opens up all routes and takes the easiest for the most efficient results but opens up potential negativity.

Not a terrible idea... I've got some stuff written in my virtual spell book.

Here's my affirmation I used for my money working a few months ago that got me my job.

"In a safe, healthy and positive way for me, VERY large sums of free and easy money is coming to me. This money is all mine and only mine at all times in every way. I am always totally and completely free to spend and use this money in whatever way I want to, whenever I want to and on whatever I want to at all times in every way."

And a second of similarity but for programming into a vibrant green and gold aura that you build around yourself:

"In a safe healthy and positive way for me, this aura is continuously bringing and attracting very large sums of free and easy money to me at all times in every way."

This one is for my defensive energy shield I use to curse and bind enemies who attack me. I made a thread in detail for it since I believe it should come in handy since the enemy has really been fighting us in desperation lately and finding ways to work around our protective aura.

"I am drawing powerful defensive black energy from the universe. This powerful black energy is building a defensive aura around me. This defensive aura immediately curses and binds any and all enemies of Satan who attack me or do anything against me"

Specter said:
Is/going/"ing" - Future tense, something to change an event in the future. Energies could be vulnerable to change but amount of repetitions and focus determine if so.

This is not just one way to express the future. It's also present continuous. In other words an action that is in progress.

"I'm writing a reply."
"I'm meditating."
"I'm reading a book."

I spent a long time working with affirmation development i.e. learning to program.

The sheer fact is affirmations aren't easy. I guess one of my biggest problems is I don't apply enough logic to it. So it ends up being hard.

The sheer fact is it would be nice if this thread develops. It's a shame the Gods aren't around as I'm sure their books and internet would teach a lot about affirmations.

In fact funny enough I believe this is where intelligence comes in. Using "big words" for affirmation, it's probably one my theories on why languages get complicated so as you program you use bigger words.

I notice most people who are here use simple words and simple affirmations but I'm sure thoroughly detected words that are big or complex can be very useful. It's true that as long as you know the definition of it like for example football whether it's soccer or american pigskin football is based on your worldview. But I think when it comes to other things knowing the definition is important. It's just my theory on spirituality mixed with reality.

Stormblood said:
Specter said:

This is not just one way to express the future. It's also present continuous. In other words an action that is in progress.

"I'm writing a reply."
"I'm meditating."
"I'm reading a book."

But I'd add "now" just to emphasis its present tense. Such as "I'm now writing" or "I'm now gaining" but I guess it'd work either way.

Specter said:
Stormblood said:
Specter said:

"I'm writing a reply."
"I'm meditating."
"I'm reading a book."

But I'd add "now" just to emphasis its present tense. Such as "I'm now writing" or "I'm now gaining" but I guess it'd work either way.

Sure.

Your definitely on to something with "big words". I think it's more of a most precise word type of thing from what i've noticed some of which are far from simple. Like the difference between burn and disintegrate. Some words are much fuller.

I'm looking for clarification on kabalistic square affirmations.

For example I'd do a physical mars square, then make the affirmation 7x or 9x as instructed. My affirmation would be.

"In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energies of the planet mars are now continuously working to increase my muscles. My body has now become stronger and powerful completely and permanently"

I've seen other members use affirmations such as "the energies of the (Planet) Square" but the kabalistic square is for tapping into it's associated planet so that's why I believe it'd be better to program the planetary energies that we are using the squares to tap into. Unless my concept about this is wrong I'm open to know how this really works.

Don't forget that subconscious/ energy doesn't understand /works worse with : Negations , long sentences with too much detail ( more goals in one )

to add my two cents, I realized how
important it is to use words which you have familiarity with ( you are using very often and bring you emotions ) over words which are relatively unknown which you never heard before or rarely use in your everyday life,those which don't give any association or emotional response in your mind

Specter said:
I'm looking for clarification on kabalistic square affirmations.

For example I'd do a physical mars square, then make the affirmation 7x or 9x as instructed. My affirmation would be.

"In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energies of the planet mars are now continuously working to increase my muscles. My body has now become stronger and powerful completely and permanently"

I've seen other members use affirmations such as "the energies of the (Planet) Square" but the kabalistic square is for tapping into it's associated planet so that's why I believe it'd be better to program the planetary energies that we are using the squares to tap into. Unless my concept about this is wrong I'm open to know how this really works.

I've used both kinds of affirmations with success. I'm sticking to the first type now because it's shorter, although I also omit "planet" but it's irrelevant to me.

Stormblood said:
I've used both kinds of affirmations with success. I'm sticking to the first type now because it's shorter, although I also omit "planet" but it's irrelevant to me.

Yeah I guess what matters more is focusing on the planetary energies itself.

Soon I am beginning a planetary square working. I was thinking of doing 4 affirmations since it's the number of Satan, but now seeing some do like 9 is it any better? I am intending to keep it simple and add "in a positive way for me" so I can accelerate my spiritual journey. Inputs?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back