Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is a simple meditation plan to reach Godhood?

Taurus

After the 40 day program it says to add some meditations..am i supposed to master every meditation then start the magnun opus meditation? Isnt simply a clean soul the main factor in raising the serpent?

Thank you

Your GD or Azazel will let you know when you’re ready. Azazel is in charge of that since he deals with the metal workings(which means all the chakras)

Taurus said:
After the 40 day program it says to add some meditations..am i supposed to master every meditation then start the magnun opus meditation? Isnt simply a clean soul the main factor in raising the serpent?

Thank you

Well there is no definitive path unless your guardian demon guides you specifically through communication. You need to work on the next steps. For example I've cleaned my soul for years and opened and empowered all of my major chakras, so I've moved onto the next step of opening and empowering my psychic centres with heavy focus on my 6th chakra and expanding out to the rest. Once they are strong and empowered and astral communication and interpretation through sight and sound is successfully established with the gods, I'll move onto opening my shoulder chakras, then my hand chakras, then my feet chakras and so on and so forth, then it's freeing the soul through all my lifetimes, then it's heavy focus on physical health and continual empowerment and such and allowing my guardian to guide and teach me and all that until finally kundalini and then working towards the magnum opus...

... Just work your way up to the next thing.

Rising the Kundalini is not the Magnum Opus. Your main focus now should be to clean yourself, unblock chakras and clear the energy passageways(with the chariot of ra meditation for example).

And do the rtrs, they free your soul from curses and any sort of enemy binding.

Taurus said:

Thank you
The most important things are:

-Soul cleaning (dedicated workings to clean your soul and remove all bad karma)
-Yoga
-Void Meditation
-Daily work on the chakras
-AoP
-RTR

These are the things you will want to focus on if you want to complete the Magnum Opus as soon as possible. Your first big goal should be to completely and fully cleanse your soul and chakras from all bindings, negative energy, traumas, and bad karma. This can take years if you have a lot of shit on your soul. To clean these things, you can do workings with Surya, Raum, Wunjo, Munka, Visuddhi, to name some examples. I do them for 40 days each, focusing on one chakra at a time. I repeat the 40-day-cycles as often as needed until I can feel the chakra being completely clean and open, and then I move on to the next chakra.
Once your soul is fully clean, your next goal is raising your Kundalini. After this, you can really get started seriously on the Magnum Opus.

Patience and persistence are essential here.

You have to make your own plan. No one can tell you what is the best plan for you. Only the Gods. There are guidelines in the programmes you finished and there's the eightfold path to help you understand better what a balanced programme is. Do not trust wannabe advanced that tell you what you need to do. Best of luck.

There should also be much emphasis on opening the Watchtowers as well as the chakras, the knots are what keeps the serpent energy dormant.
http://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Opening_Watchtowers.html

Keep working on them as they are instructed for a couple weeks or more and then after completing them all keep doing it every now and then with the stronger mantras, but constantly working on your chakras is very important. You'll progress substantially and should feel short streams of serpentine energy emit and then that would be a good indicator for work with serpent energy.

I made a mistake of leaving these out and doing the twin serpent meditation and although I got an abundance of energy my lower chakras started to ache in the process.

Shael said:
Taurus said:

Thank you
The most important things are:

-Soul cleaning (dedicated workings to clean your soul and remove all bad karma)
-Yoga
-Void Meditation
-Daily work on the chakras
-AoP
-RTR

These are the things you will want to focus on if you want to complete the Magnum Opus as soon as possible. Your first big goal should be to completely and fully cleanse your soul and chakras from all bindings, negative energy, traumas, and bad karma. This can take years if you have a lot of shit on your soul. To clean these things, you can do workings with Surya, Raum, Wunjo, Munka, Visuddhi, to name some examples. I do them for 40 days each, focusing on one chakra at a time. I repeat the 40-day-cycles as often as needed until I can feel the chakra being completely clean and open, and then I move on to the next chakra.
Once your soul is fully clean, your next goal is raising your Kundalini. After this, you can really get started seriously on the Magnum Opus.

Patience and persistence are essential here.
late reply but ive been using your advice thanks. but i havent been using the Suya, Raum ect. because i was wondering what workings you meant? are you just vibrating these into your chakras? how many times? i couldnt find them on the JOS.

Taurus said:
late reply but ive been using your advice thanks. but i havent been using the Suya, Raum ect. because i was wondering what workings you meant? are you just vibrating these into your chakras? how many times? i couldnt find them on the JOS.
Just vibrate the mantra(s) into your whole body for a set number of times (mainly 100, 111, or 216) and then state an affirmation for 18x afterwards. Very simple :)

Stormblood said:
You have to make your own plan. No one can tell you what is the best plan for you. Only the Gods. There are guidelines in the programmes you finished and there's the eightfold path to help you understand better what a balanced programme is. Do not trust wannabe advanced that tell you what you need to do. Best of luck.

But one other thing you should do it's complete the spiritual warfare training programme as well. Add it to the basics discussed at the end of the 40 day programme, as it contains all the other basic skills everyone should master (up to a point). Don't let anyone convince you to disregard it, as if they try they too low in advancement to understand the importance of it and their life or mental skills are probably a disaster.

Here's the link to it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0fdpx6m538vpb6l/Hell%27s%20Army%20Spiritual%20Warfare%20Training%20Manual.pdf?dl=0

Also, beginners shouldn't start with high vibrations of anything, if they don't want to fry their energy pathways. If you start becoming numb, excessively hot, excessively cold, feel overwhelmed or anything like that, it means that you're overreaching and you need to take it down a notch or you'll damage your energy system.

Stormblood said:
Stormblood said:

But one other thing you should do it's complete the spiritual warfare training programme as well. Add it to the basics discussed at the end of the 40 day programme, as it contains all the other basic skills everyone should master (up to a point). Don't let anyone convince you to disregard it, as if they try they too low in advancement to understand the importance of it and their life or mental skills are probably a disaster.

Here's the link to it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0fdpx6m538vpb6l/Hell%27s%20Army%20Spiritual%20Warfare%20Training%20Manual.pdf?dl=0

Also, beginners shouldn't start with high vibrations of anything, if they don't want to fry their energy pathways. If you start becoming numb, excessively hot, excessively cold, feel overwhelmed or anything like that, it means that you're overreaching and you need to take it down a notch or you'll damage your energy system.
how many vibrations would you recommend for those mantras Shael said? 36?

The more important thing you have to realize is that meditation and the ability of astral sight and hearing is required to contact the Daemons. Once you can see or get communication from your guardian, he can give you guidance.

Taurus said:
Stormblood said:
Stormblood said:

how many vibrations would you recommend for those mantras Shael said? 36?

You have to understand how much you can handle. You can do that through experience. Start vibrating.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back