Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

astrology query

unnamed satanist

So I've been going deep into astrology recently and I've come across something interesting that I hope someone here may be able to help me interpret.

Essentially my 11th house is currently being transited by Pluto and Saturn and are both in conjunction with my natal sun and mercury which are both within the same sign (Capricorn) and house.

I know what these things mean individually: pluto aspecting mercury is a time of intense learning, saturn aspecting the sun is low vitality/overworking etc. but I'm wondering if anyone can help me understand what they mean when together. If pluto is drastic change and Saturn is misfortune, does this mean I will experience dramatic misfortune within my friendship group (ruled by the elleventh house)

Thanks
14/88

Also it would be appreciated if I could have some tips on surviving the next two years whilst Saturn is retrograde over my chart ruler

unnamed satanist said:
Also it would be appreciated if I could have some tips on surviving the next two years whilst Saturn is retrograde over my chart ruler
Whenever the sun square is available, do it. Many times. Whenever it's not available, do a working with Algiz and/or Berkano instead. For both of them, use some affirmation to ward off all negative Saturn influences from yourself. This should minimize any misfortunes it could try to cause. :)

unnamed satanist said:
Do sun squares constantly, just avoid doing them when sun is in exile or detriment(fall)

My experience is it may mean for awhile you end up without a lot of friends or many friends (for anyone reading my posts on here I am not hated in my area I just don't know that many people and can't seem to get anyone that interested in hanging out with me that's all) but with Pluto and Saturn the friends you make (likely only one or two unless you are alone) especially with Capricorn and it's nature will be very deep and you will be close to them. In a low vibration way if Neptune is here as well which it could be since a lot of people have Neptune in Capricorn. You could attract Druggie friends or those that take advantage of you if something touches or activates that. But when it stops you will be alone again mostly except for a good friend or two.

This is my experience with this transit. I am hoping Saturn and Pluto moving to my 12th house will mean that things open up for me socially more and as Pluto is edging out of the 11th house for me I am getting my confidence back kind of. I am hopeful also that this will open me up more to the astral with them transiting my 12th house.

Anyways I don't think this is probably a great thing for anyone that has these planets transiting that house. However the thing is it's not the end of the world. Maybe you need a break from people. If I knew back then I could do workings to improve this like I know now it wouldn't have been so bad.

Saturn retrograde your ruler it's time to empower your chart ruler whatever it is unless it's an outer planet which is likely with the placement or Capricorn here unless you have huge interceptions. Anyways so what you can do is the sun square as well as cleansing a lot. Make sure to do yoga. Make sure your vibration is high and you are confident and Saturn may even reward you. Saturn transit from Cappy or Aquarius is much easier to deal with than some of the signs as it's energy is more natural that is just my experience. For me Saturn transit was worst in Scorpio and Libra. I honestly haven't had much problem from any of it's transits in Capricorn. I need earth energy anyways and I keep my vibration high. I have even had positive things happen with it. So don't worry do the same and make sure you keep up your aura of Protection and keep yourself cleansed you will be fine. Also make sure to keep doing the sun square whenever you can.

Good luck.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back