Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My Solstice ritual...

Rodulf

Just completed my yearly ritual of walking fire around our house, property and vehicles as I invoke the Great Mother and the Gods. I have copied this from the first Icelandic settlers who would claim their land by walking with fire and invoking Thor. I have asked that we have a year of healing and safe travels. May all of you have Peace and Plenty for your families. And when our Wyrd is done, Odin take us home!

Rodulf said:
Just completed my yearly ritual of walking fire around our house, property and vehicles as I invoke the Great Mother and the Gods. I have copied this from the first Icelandic settlers who would claim their land by walking with fire and invoking Thor. I have asked that we have a year of healing and safe travels. May all of you have Peace and Plenty for your families. And when our Wyrd is done, Odin take us home!

Then will lift horns together! And harken ye up your groins! Will sail and pilage and rape all that comes in our way. Till our beards trip our feet.

Then magic rainbow bridge will send us packing to the netherworlds.

Like Yes I like Pagan roots. But some are quite annoyying. According to some Achilles was not a man because he was cleanshaven, whereas some worthless idiot who beats his GF is because he allows his face hair to go unkept.

It just doesnt impress me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back