Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to Build a Defensive Energy Shield

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
With the enemy being more and more desperate every day seeking new ways to attack us and hinder us, I believe it's time to really go on the defense. Yes we can do our aura of protection and build upon this kind of stuff, but they're not going to actually prevent the enemy from trying to attack us. They will try and wear down this protection and they can find means to work around it to try and harm us indirectly.

YOU MUST STILL DO YOUR PROTECTION WORKINGS REGARDLESS OF THIS INFORMATION. THIS INFORMATION IS JUST TO ADD ON TOP OF THAT.

I'm creating a defensive shield for myself again as I've done in the past when I was under severe attack and I believe you guys may benefit from knowledge on how to do this as well. First of all, remove any and all assumptions that the colour black is evil or bad, because this shield is going to be a hollow sphere of pure black coloured energy and it is a defensive shield.

The colour black is used for protection, binding negative forces, concealing and breaking up obstacles and blocks, reversing and breaking up negative thoughtforms and bringing discord and confusion to enemies.

Now this is all going to be pretty self-explanatory and simple, it's very basic energy work. Breathe in and evoke pure defensive black coloured energy from the astral, don't take it into yourself, you're building with it, just evoke the black energy outside of yourself. As your breathing in and conjuring this energy affirm: "I am drawing powerful defensive black energy from the universe" now that you have this black energy conjured before you, build this black defensive energy into a sphere just outside of yourself and your aura and as you do so affirm: "This powerful black energy is building a defensive aura around me. This defensive aura immediately curses and binds any and all enemies of Satan who attack me or do anything against me at all times in every way." Keep conjuring black energy and empowering and enforcing this shield, visualize it growing thicker and more potently stronger in it's defensive qualities, like a solid shield.

Do this and the affirmations several times as needed for as long as is required and build upon this shield every day. Know with powerful belief and intent with your affirmations that anything the enemy does do against you in any way will have them immediately cursed and binded to where they won't be able to do anything against you at all.

Greetings brother!

I am planning for a long term protection for myself. Since this was posted a year ago, do you have any add-ons or an improved version about this? If I use runes what is the best combination for maximum effectiveness? Or I'll just stick with the said instructions?

Thank you very much!

Sorry if my english is not good. I'm Asian btw.

Can I use this for both attack and defense? Will the effect still the same? If I add an attack mechanism, can you advice me some affirmation brother? Brutal effect would be great. Can I shape this black color? Like thorns or anything? Mirror? What's the best shape would be? Sorry if I'm asking too much brother. I'm hoping for the best method. Thank you!

Thousahll said:
Can I use this for both attack and defense? Will the effect still the same? If I add an attack mechanism, can you advice me some affirmation brother? Brutal effect would be great. Can I shape this black color? Like thorns or anything? Mirror? What's the best shape would be? Sorry if I'm asking too much brother. I'm hoping for the best method. Thank you!

Unfortunately I'm not willing or comfortable in explaining spiritual instructions to people for the foreseeable future. Directing and programming energy is flexible and I'm sure others could explain this in further detail, but when in doubt trust what is on the website.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back