Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

non-white Gentiles

Well what did you want to know or read?

You can always ask questions or open up a thread on it.

HPS Shannon said:

Just about everything, I would like to know about, I am a mixed race of white and non-white, but I would like to know a sermon talking about how degenerate a Mustached Person is.

StyleCoin said:
HPS Shannon said:

Just about everything, I would like to know about, I am a mixed race of white and non-white, but I would like to know a sermon talking about how degenerate a Mustached Person is.

Umm...what?

HPS Shannon said:
StyleCoin said:
HPS Shannon said:

Umm...what?

sorry i use a translation tool and the translation comes out horrible, i would like to know if there is any article / sermon on the non-whites that are a mix of white and brown.

HPS Shannon said:
StyleCoin said:
HPS Shannon said:

Umm...what?
He wants to know if people with a moustache are degenerates.

HPS Shannon said:
StyleCoin said:
HPS Shannon said:

Umm...what?
I think he used the phone to write the message and the corrector fucked the message up. He probabilly wanted to ask if there is a sermon that talk on how "bad" is the soul of a mixed person. There is no such sermon and someone that is mixed can still advance as much as someone that is pure.

StyleCoin said:

People with mustache are fine lol
People of all gentile races are accepted in satanism. Jews are not gentiles and are not only a religion but a race too, they are not accepted in any way.
People must avoid mixing races, but I do not know what should mixed people do in regard of having children (they are accepted too as long as they have no Jewish blood in them).

HPS Shannon said:
StyleCoin said:
HPS Shannon said:

Umm...what?

Looks like an error in translation. I think they want to know how spiritually debilitated a mixed individual is or what factors they have to overcome in regards to it in spirituality.

HPS Shannon said:

my race/ethnicity has a very strong pull to the homeland with its diaspora, even if they werent raised in the ''culture''. my race was genocided at one point so these/my people are very ''gung ho'' about being this race, due to almost going extinct.

is this attitude(collective energy) the cause of these people to have such a pull to thier ancestral homeland they have never been to?

Taurus said:
my race was genocided at one point so these/my people are very ''gung ho'' about being this race, due to almost going extinct.

Are you sure you are talking about your race and not about your nationality/ethnic group? These are different things

There has been a few random mentions on this site about how mixed race people have weak souls and that advancement is harder for us to achieve.

However I'm not falling for it. As a mixed gentile individual, I don't feel that I have any spiritrual or physical disadvantages, And if I have experienced complications it wasnt caused specifically by being mixed, but by other factors, that any pure (white,black,asian) gentile can experience.

Complications with being mixed race is more about the mental than the physical or spiritrual. So for example even though I haven't experienced physical or spiritrual complications for being mixed, I have and still do occasionally experience mental torments for being a mixed gentile. There's the typical mid life identity crisis, fears of accidental race mixing, Emotional pain from racial rejection (from all sides), and most obviously, a lack of an established race/culture.

The hardships of being mixed isn't all that physical or spiritrual, but mental and emotional. I hope people (including mixed people) will finally understand that race mixing doesn't just destroy the blue print of the parent races, it also hurts the offspring of these relations.

Our only hope now is to advance ourselves spiritually to godhood and atleast try to establish our own like how the Arab and Mexican sub races did. But most of all as mixed people, we need to stay strong, spirtually, physically, and most importantly, mentally.

Pirate11 said:
Taurus said:
my race was genocided at one point so these/my people are very ''gung ho'' about being this race, due to almost going extinct.

Are you sure you are talking about your race and not about your nationality/ethnic group? These are different things
Sorry i meant my ethnic group

Aquarius said:
HPSShannon said:
Style Coin said:

Umm...what?
He wants to know if people with a moustache are degenerates.

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkklol mui bom

Pirate11 said:
but I do not know what should mixed people do in regard of having children (they are accepted too as long as they have no Jewish blood in them).
They must find mixed race partners like them, in the same way like pure races must breed only among their own.

The Proud Gentile said:
There has been a few random mentions on this site about how mixed race people have weak souls and that advancement is harder for us to achieve.

However I'm not falling for it. As a mixed gentile individual, I don't feel that I have any spiritrual or physical disadvantages, And if I have experienced complications it wasnt caused specifically by being mixed, but by other factors, that any pure (white,black,asian) gentile can experience.

Complications with being mixed race is more about the mental than the physical or spiritrual. So for example even though I haven't experienced physical or spiritrual complications for being mixed, I have and still do occasionally experience mental torments for being a mixed gentile. There's the typical mid life identity crisis, fears of accidental race mixing, Emotional pain from racial rejection (from all sides), and most obviously, a lack of an established race/culture.

The hardships of being mixed isn't all that physical or spiritrual, but mental and emotional. I hope people (including mixed people) will finally understand that race mixing doesn't just destroy the blue print of the parent races, it also hurts the offspring of these relations.

Our only hope now is to advance ourselves spiritually to godhood and atleast try to establish our own like how the Arab and Mexican sub races did. But most of all as mixed people, we need to stay strong, spirtually, physically, and most importantly, mentally.

You do have an established spiritual culture and that's here in Spiritual Satanism. Spiritual Satanism being the revived and essential core practice of gentile humanity. Your people and ancestors, your blueprint, are of Satan and the gods. Take pride in that if you feel like you don't have a set people.

With your situation though, if you have children with someone like you, your child will be more in a white sub race. As I remember how you descrived yourself. Majority of the time, mixed individuals that mix with others like them almost always end up with offspring that resemble one race.

I know of two people that were both half black and white, but their child looked white with blue eyes and dirty blond curly hair and a tan.

Its just better for mixed individuals to go with a race they resemble more. Than trying to find other mixed. That works better.

But I definitely know that all will work out with you. Your best course of action is to advance spiritually. Also, if you really want a partner to have a family with, just do a ritual to Satan for this. He will bring you someone thats right for you and someone also up to your level of attractiveness, etc. This is between you and Satan, if you know what I mean.

HPS Shannon said:
The Proud Gentile said:

You do have an established spiritual culture and that's here in Spiritual Satanism. Spiritual Satanism being the revived and essential core practice of gentile humanity. Your people and ancestors, your blueprint, are of Satan and the gods. Take pride in that if you feel like you don't have a set people.

With your situation though, if you have children with someone like you, your child will be more in a white sub race. As I remember how you descrived yourself. Majority of the time, mixed individuals that mix with others like them almost always end up with offspring that resemble one race.

I know of two people that were both half black and white, but their child looked white with blue eyes and dirty blond curly hair and a tan.

Its just better for mixed individuals to go with a race they resemble more. Than trying to find other mixed. That works better.

But I definitely know that all will work out with you. Your best course of action is to advance spiritually. Also, if you really want a partner to have a family with, just do a ritual to Satan for this. He will bring you someone thats right for you and someone also up to your level of attractiveness, etc. This is between you and Satan, if you know what I mean.

I didn't think of this but I have wanted this kind of thing for a long time. I will try a ritual asking Satan for a partner to possibly start a family with depending on how it goes. I am more pure race but I'd like that too I assume this would work in my case.

HPS Shannon said:
The Proud Gentile said:

Thank you for your reply, High Priestess Shannon.I appreciate you reminding me that I am a part of a culture and that I am somone and to be honest, I cried after reading the first paragraph of your post.What you've said is all I ever wanted to directly hear. As gentiles we are connected.You have my eternal respect. Thank you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back