Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"The Theory of Parallel Universes is Not just Maths - It is Science that can be Tested"

StyleCoin

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia3/ciencia_multiverse39.htm

What do you think of this?

The whole idea of parallel universes is christian/jewish bullshit. "Don't worry how bad your life is as my slave you worthless goy, there is a parallel universe where you are in heaven right now!"

They use it to control people the same way they use the idea of heaven to control people. "Don't worry how horrible your life is during dark-ages and communism, this lifetime is not important. Because you will be in heaven soon. Don't worry what we do to the world, and don't worry what we do to society, because you aren't going to be here, you'll be in heaven."

I think of it the same as the evidence which says that we are living in a simulation. I'm going to go buy a sledgehammer so that I can apply it, in a blunt-force-trauma manner, on the rest button. Toodles!

Read the link, bibliotecapleyades. That alone already sounds very much like from the enemy. Parallel universes in my opinion are bullshit.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
The whole idea of parallel universes is christian/jewish bullshit. "Don't worry how bad your life is as my slave you worthless goy, there is a parallel universe where you are in heaven right now!"

They use it to control people the same way they use the idea of heaven to control people. "Don't worry how horrible your life is during dark-ages and communism, this lifetime is not important. Because you will be in heaven soon. Don't worry what we do to the world, and don't worry what we do to society, because you aren't going to be here, you'll be in heaven."
It really makes sense to get smarter. thanks for answering.

Shael said:
Read the link, bibliotecapleyades. That alone already sounds very much like from the enemy. Parallel universes in my opinion are bullshit.
There is really corrupted information on the site, but there is some good information about the food and pharmaceutical industries, but I will be aware anyway.

Shael said:

Despite the fact bibliotecaplyeades is a new-age bullshit.

If you can shift through some of the crap it really reveals the enemy agenda. Like one story of greys swimming in a pool of blood, organs, and dead animals and humans to absorb protein for food.

Anyways parallel realities or universes or whatever are just misinterpretations on astral science. If there are the jews wouldn't be wasting their time working overtime to destroy the World, they would just leave for their communist reality. There is only one reality all it is modified by is spirituality hence astral first, mental, physical.

So really it's kinda like blatant spirituality dressed up in communist metaphysics. It's the same thing with time travel the past is past it's gone.

It's just jesuit mumbo jumbo.

I think the OP gets it, no need to pile up on him.

It makes for entertaining movies, shows, or TV, but that's about it.
Did you know there's a subculture of people trying to jump into different universes or dimensions? Theres entire communities of it. Does it work? Probably not. Is it mental illness or delusion? Probably...

94n said:
I think the OP gets it, no need to pile up on him.

It makes for entertaining movies, shows, or TV, but that's about it.
Did you know there's a subculture of people trying to jump into different universes or dimensions? Theres entire communities of it. Does it work? Probably not. Is it mental illness or delusion? Probably...
Yeah, but-- but the man from Taured is real! My next paragraph is for those who know about that already and for those who are going to learn what it is, so y'all go do that, then come back here and read this next bit.

tick, tock

Tom Hanks explained that in The Terminal. Either that, or some aliens were involved!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back