Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is the essence of a typical person's aura?

Karnonnos

I want to read people's auras but I am not really remotely advanced in this yet. I know the enemy has disgusting auras all round, but what are the ones of an average person like? What colors are most common?

Karnonnos said:
I want to read people's auras but I am not really remotely advanced in this yet. I know the enemy has disgusting auras all round, but what are the ones of an average person like? What colors are most common?

I can't yet differentiate colours on the astral yet, I can only barely see mine when I really, really focus intensely, which has it as a whitish gold. Other people I believe I've seen hints of white but their auras generally seem to be very dim, so whatever the colours are they're not very bright or vibrant and perhaps that pertains to the difficulty I have in seeing the actual colour. The only real aura colour I've seen once very prominently wasn't even of a person, it was of snow which is a very solid blue... which makes sense.

I've definitely seen faint grey auras though on certain individuals and have sensed such as well. Whatever colours are more common, they're almost always very dim and dull/pale in vibrancy, perhaps that might give you a tad bit of insight.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back