Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Less than...

Gearshift

Hey guys I have a question albeit I'm not doing any workings just wanting to know, less than 40 days or i.e. permanent soul engraving along with 90 probably the two most common numbers used by most JoS members excluding higher like 180 or 720 etc.etc.

My question is does doing less than 40 days make a working useless?

Exactly what is the point or to be more specific is there a specific point to doing a lesser day working?

I recall in recent times the whole 9 days for permanence(with the cleaning of the RTR) not engraving but is doing a working for 9 days even worth it. Is that even enough power to do things?

I've kinda had this ignorance that UNLESS you do 40 days minimum it's all pointless and useless. And yet I recall some people stating things like even a single one day working does something. Basically at least one member mentioned doing a specific calendar date high rep blast and a good affirmation and repetition of affirmation, is fine.

But I've always been on the assumption that it takes the 40 days.

So can we discuss this ignorance I have?

Gear88 said:
Hey guys I have a question albeit I'm not doing any workings just wanting to know, less than 40 days or i.e. permanent soul engraving along with 90 probably the two most common numbers used by most JoS members excluding higher like 180 or 720 etc.etc.

My question is does doing less than 40 days make a working useless?

Exactly what is the point or to be more specific is there a specific point to doing a lesser day working?

I recall in recent times the whole 9 days for permanence(with the cleaning of the RTR) not engraving but is doing a working for 9 days even worth it. Is that even enough power to do things?

I've kinda had this ignorance that UNLESS you do 40 days minimum it's all pointless and useless. And yet I recall some people stating things like even a single one day working does something. Basically at least one member mentioned doing a specific calendar date high rep blast and a good affirmation and repetition of affirmation, is fine.

But I've always been on the assumption that it takes the 40 days.

So can we discuss this ignorance I have?

Any working or energy only produces results depending on how much energy has been put into it and how long. Technically yes, there are things going on on the astral with a single session, but the results you desire don't often come in a single session, you have to keep working towards it. You're not going to strengthen your arms by doing one pushup a day for a year. You gotta figure out for yourself where to push the limits with things and how long you gotta keep going. As you advance you'll be better able to feel and sense this through intuition and 'knowing' in your soul.

The 90 days of a permanent soul engraving is honestly a general guideline, there's no real telling just how long exactly it will take one individual to permanently engrave a working in themselves. The 90 days didn't really do it for me when I was doing a working to stop Saturn from bullying me as it used to cause me almost weekly problems. Around the 90 days I started really noticing the results as less and less sufferable things were happening to me, but it took almost a whole year of doing the working I had before I finally felt on the astral that it was done, granted I had the planet pretty bad. Saturn hasn't done jack shit against me since and has turned into a mighty fine ally.

There are workings that could technically be done in less than 40 days, I mean if you get the result you want before the 40 days is up then you get the result, ya know. Do what you think feels right.

It depends on the kind of working. Some (very few) workings are a one-shot deal, others can be completed in less than 40 days, such as a full lunar cycle. It depends on your power, how much of it you can handle, current astrology, your degree of advancement in witchcraft, the presence of eventual blockages/hangups and so on, how deep-seated is the issue and several other factors. What jeopardises most workings is starting with the mindset that it's going to take a very long time to complete. Wrong. The working is effective the moment you're doing it. That is the mindset one needs when doing a working. And when you finish it for the day, detachment. In other words, not thinking about it. Believing something is going to take a long time unnecessary delays the efficacy of a working. Obsessing over it hinders the energies from expressing properly.

It's not useless to do a working for less days but it depends what this working is.
Doing less days than 40 mean that the working may not be permanent, there are some few workings that do not need permanence for example let's say that you need a specific object and you cannot do a 40 days working, do it much less like 20 or however you can.

If you can raise enough energy in less than 40 days then you can obtain the object. The problem is if you do not have enough energy you May not be able to raise enough energy in less than 40 days, It all depends on how advanced you are.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back