Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About Dating of GODS with humans

Omar666

As allaways we now that race mixer is not good at all and I think even gods and goddess now this,

But at the sametime there is gods and deamons with human mothers. So we as human we are perfect than gods in case of race mixing or the gods was'nt kwow the effect of race mixer at the beginning?

Am confuce need your help

Omar666 said:
As allaways we now that race mixer is not good at all and I think even gods and goddess now this,

But at the sametime there is gods and deamons with human mothers. So we as human we are perfect than gods in case of race mixing or the gods was'nt kwow the effect of race mixer at the beginning?

We (only whites) have the same genes as the God's. There are obviously differences but we are connected to them, I'd say we are a sub race to them. This is why there is no race mixing with them.

It’s not race mixing to have a relationship with the Gods.

Omar666 said:

Do you mean if procreation between Gods and humans is race mixing?

No, the White Gods are the same race like White people, the Black Gods are same race like Black People and so on. Most if not all Gods were also humans in their begginings, the difference now is that they are way more evolved due to the spiritual advancement.

So overall no, we are of the same races. Probably this is why they still care so much about us. This planet is close to be ruined and destroyed and they still help us to fight the enemy.

Omar666 said:

Our race comes from the Gods. As such, relations between Gods and humans do not count as "race mixing".
Of course, a black God mixing with a white human, or a white God mixing with a black human, would still count as race mixing (and this never happens for obvious reasons). But a white God with a white human, as an example, would not count as race mixing. Same for the above example goes also for blacks and asians.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Aquarius said:

As long as your Nordic.

That's.. not true. :? You don't have to be nordic to have a relationship with a demon. As far as I know, Nordic is like a category of the white race.

lilquote said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Aquarius said:

As long as your Nordic.

That's.. not true. :? You don't have to be nordic to have a relationship with a demon. As far as I know, Nordic is like a category of the white race.

Aryan. Caucasian. White boy. Glass of milk. Crackers. White Chocolate. Vanilla. Nordic Hybrid Babies. Roman Legionaire. Got Milk Ghost Boys. AKA KKK. Demon Spawns. Satanic Sphere Number 3. Mcdougal lookin mother fuckers. Sausage and kraut eatin Panzer Tank Drivers. Code Name Cue Ball in the hole. White privilege in a white country lovin burger eaters. Spartan kickin people in holes freedom lovers. Farm lovin country boys with flags on barn. Snow white fairy tale belevin Patriots. Round Table sittin Aristocrats. The SUN people!

Breathes, does that make it quite clear as to whom I am referring too Aquarius?

lilquote said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Aquarius said:

As long as your Nordic.

Wait youre not Aquarius. Imposter! What have you done with him! Lol.

Aldrick Strickland said:
lilquote said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
As long as your Nordic.

Aryan. Caucasian. White boy. Glass of milk. Crackers. White Chocolate. Vanilla. Nordic Hybrid Babies. Roman Legionaire. Got Milk Ghost Boys. AKA KKK. Demon Spawns. Satanic Sphere Number 3. Mcdougal lookin mother fuckers. Sausage and kraut eatin Panzer Tank Drivers. Code Name Cue Ball in the hole. White privilege in a white country lovin burger eaters. Spartan kickin people in holes freedom lovers. Farm lovin country boys with flags on barn. Snow white fairy tale belevin Patriots. Round Table sittin Aristocrats. The SUN people!

Well first of all, lemme just say that relations between high ranking gods (those listed on the jos site) don't occur with any humans here on earth. It's my understanding that all of them are already taken.
But one doesn't have to be white with pale skin, blue eyes, blonde hair and all to be with a demon. Not all gods and demons look like this. Asmodeus, for example, has tan skin and dark hair. This means that some demons take on such an appearance, and would it would be ridiculous to assume only a pure/white/Nordic whatever person can have relations with these demons.
The same applies to blacks and Asians. There are black and Asian demons.

Please don't discourage people from finding love based on their race.. You sound a little like an ass.
The only true requirement is being gentile and as long as Satan feels it is the best relationship for the one requesting.

Aldrick Strickland said:
lilquote said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
As long as your Nordic.

Also, many gods are not mentioned on the jos site at all. A lot of what happens with love is up to astrology.

Aldrick Strickland said:
lilquote said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
As long as your Nordic.

Lol hi, all clear

Aquarius said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
lilquote said:

Lol hi, all clear

Aquarius! There you are Brother! Where will you hiding?

Aldrick Strickland said:
Aquarius said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Lol hi, all clear

Aquarius! There you are Brother! Where will you hiding?
Are you saying I was hiding?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back