Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Shit Hits the fan as Jewish criminals impeach Donald Trump (Actually Happening,very important)

Jack

The deeply divided House of Representatives took the historic step to impeach President Donald Trump on Wednesday, charging a president with high crimes and misdemeanors for just the third time in American history.

The House voted almost entirely along party lines for two articles of impeachment to remove the President from office — abuse of power and obstruction of Congress — sending the case to the Senate for a trial expected to start next month.

The impeachment votes marked the culmination of a sprawling and rapidly moving three-month Democratic investigation into allegations that the President pressured Ukraine to investigate his political rivals while withholding US security assistance and a White House meeting.

The House voted 230-197 to charge Trump with abuse of power and 229-198 to charge him with obstruction of Congress. The votes were largely split along party lines: just two Democrats voted against both articles, Reps. Collin Peterson of Minnesota and Jeff Van Drew of New Jersey, who is expected to soon switch parties. A third, Rep. Jared Golden of Maine, voted for one impeachment article. Democratic Rep. Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii, who is running for the Democratic presidential nomination, voted present for both articles.

Republican-turned independent Rep. Justin Amash of Michigan voted to impeach Trump on both counts.
Source
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/12/18/politics/house-impeachment-vote/index.html

Everyone keep spamming the RTR to make sure this plays out to our benefit.

.... Until Mr. Turtle McConnell in the senate shuts it all down and cancels out all the charges. Just like democrats have the Congress, republicans have the Senate. And the Senate is more powerful. The reason they wanted to impeach him before election is they put it in there that part of the punishment is he can never hold any kind of office or position of power in any way politically or monetarily. It actually says that, so he would not be able to run for re-election, and he wouldn't even be able to be a business man anymore either. But McConnell said he's going to throw all that right in the garbage without even looking at it, and cancel it out like it never happened, because he knows it's all bullshit.

Mitch_McConnell_portrait_2016.jpg

10df6ec078758390cd1b998e1ddb0b9c--tortoise-turtle-giant-tortoise.jpg

Let's see what happens in the Senate. They probably won't get 2/3rds majority there but they could if they turned these Republicans into traitors, you never know what these jews are capable of

I know but this has to go through the Senate too or something to vote on I think. The media didn't make that clear. I think there is more to this process and the Democraps just forever lost and if the Republicans go along with this (which I very much doubt will happen) they will lose all respect too which would mean we can get something more sane in in 2020.

So the enemy totally are exposing themselves with this. It's not shit hit the fan for us it's a win I think.

These little quips are great at exposing the enemy.

But some of our members have expressed concerns with America post-Trump victory and final stay i.e. 2024 and beyond. Like HP.Cobra the Democrats are itching for a blue winter or a bloody Sunday of kike bernie.

So as much as I hope nothing happens to Trump despite his jewish ass kissing which is just exposing the enemy further. I do have concerns afterwards as do our members.

It's actually not serious at all because impeachment doesn't mean removal from office if the Senate doesn't go along with the House. A lot of ignorant and pretty arrogant people who aren't smart at all are celebrating saying that Trump is being removed. A month from now they'll be asking why is he still in office. Lol

Impeachment is a hollow label if the president isn't convicted and it's obvious the Republicans are voting no on this. Stack it up next to Trump being called a "bigot" "racist" "natsee" etc. Trump will be winning in a landslide next year. He is innocent of what the dems have accused him of which is pure opinions based on zero tangible evidence. This is why the drunk Pelosi is threatening to delay to pass the articles to Senate. This is their next move. To delay the final process which will lead to the Senate canceling all this nonsense.

We just have to deal with the baboons dancing around thinking they won something and that's pretty much it. Idk how long Pelosi can delay it but supposedly the Senate can do the vote without them since the articles are already published publicly. I wouldn't worry about it. The RTRs are exposing the communist agenda on the left and thanks to these arrogant fools they are exposing themselves even more by celebrating which shows the narrative that they are "heartbroken" to impeach Trump is completely bullshit. Even the mainstream media has been caught celebrating which is more of endless proof that they are biased and have an agenda and aren't real journalists.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
.... Until Mr. Turtle McConnell in the senate shuts it all down and cancels out all the charges. Just like democrats have the Congress, republicans have the Senate. And the Senate is more powerful. The reason they wanted to impeach him before election is they put it in there that part of the punishment is he can never hold any kind of office or position of power in any way politically or monetarily. It actually says that, so he would not be able to run for re-election, and he wouldn't even be able to be a business man anymore either. But McConnell said he's going to throw all that right in the garbage without even looking at it, and cancel it out like it never happened, because he knows it's all bullshit.

Looks like this turtle is on pur side

Jack said:

I found that comparison more adorable than an insult to him lol.

hailourtruegod said:
Jack said:

I meant it nicely. He's a good guy, has a good heart, always tries to do the right thing for our people. And if you ever hear him talk, he sounds like a turtle too :lol:

hailourtruegod said:
Jack said:

I meant it nicely. He's a good guy, has a good heart, always tries to do the right thing for our people. And if you ever hear him talk, he sounds like a turtle too :lol:

Aww that's actually pretty true about him sounding like one lmao

Ghost in the Machine said:
It's not like we have anybody better to replace him. Trump is the lesser evil that's done more things that favour us and our deeds than any other piece of shit that's taken up the helm. If he is removed, somebody much worse will likely replace him.
He does a ratio of like 200 good things for us, and 1 good thing for (((them))). But then turns out the thing he did for (((them))) is not very important anyway and just exposes them more.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back