Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Captured something on Camera

It was 5:17pm, and the sun just setting over the Panhandle area of Florida, I am outside during my lunch alone, and just decided to take a picture of the sky, since it was beautiful. Now I know you cant always see orbs with the naked eye but I caught a picture of three bright light orbs in the sky, and it looked like it was coming from above the planet Saturn that was visible in the sky (that looks like a star). I was so shocked by what I caught on Cam. I had a million things running through my head. Why is it I am the only one seeing this? I would post the pictures here where you can see the difference but I cant.

If you upload it, make sure you remove all metadata and identifying landmarks and things first.

Cameras can see light that our eyes can't see, then we see it on the camera screen. Like infrared light, it is invisable to us. This is what your TV remote uses. Point your remote at your camera lense and look at it through the camera screen when you push some buttons, and you will see it light up when usually it's invisible. This might be what it is.

beareroflightandtrth83 said:
It was 5:17pm, and the sun just setting over the Panhandle area of Florida, I am outside during my lunch alone, and just decided to take a picture of the sky, since it was beautiful. Now I know you cant always see orbs with the naked eye but I caught a picture of three bright light orbs in the sky, and it looked like it was coming from above the planet Saturn that was visible in the sky (that looks like a star). I was so shocked by what I caught on Cam. I had a million things running through my head. Why is it I am the only one seeing this? I would post the pictures here where you can see the difference but I cant.
Let me tell you from my experience as a photographer that there are many many ways to produce bright "orbs" on photos. For instance, a bright light in the corner produces a series of spots in the photo along the line from it to the opposite corner. With that said, most cameras can see slightly beyond our visible spectrum of light, so it is theoretically possible that you did photograph something real that was invisible to the naked eye. Are the three orbs you photographed along a line? (In other words, can you draw a straight line that passes through the center of all three of them?) If so, then they are very likely nothing more than an effect produced by the camera lens.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Let me tell you from my experience as a photographer that there are many many ways to produce bright "orbs" on photos. For instance, a bright light in the corner produces a series of spots in the photo along the line from it to the opposite corner. With that said, most cameras can see slightly beyond our visible spectrum of light, so it is theoretically possible that you did photograph something real that was invisible to the naked eye. Are the three orbs you photographed along a line? (In other words, can you draw a straight line that passes through the center of all three of them?) If so, then they are very likely nothing more than an effect produced by the camera lens.

No they are not. They are in a triangle shape. I wish I could show you the pictures. You will see its same spot and everything. I know they aren't reflection from light poles because the lights of the light pole is a different shape than what I saw in the picture. If you would like to see, my email is [email protected]

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

I feel like a dumbass. I debunked it yesterday. It was the camera on the phone, light infrayed. Sorry about that. False alarm

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

I feel like a dumbass. I debunked it yesterday. It was the camera on the phone, light infrayed. Sorry about that. False alarm
That's ok. It's better to notice and debunk things than to notice nothing at all!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back