Dangers of Krav Maga/Jewish Agenda of MMA

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Labion
Posts: 15

Dangers of Krav Maga/Jewish Agenda of MMA

Postby Labion » Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:30 pm

Emrich Lichtenfeld was a Jewish martial artist who founded Krav Maga. Krav Maga is a mma system combining multiple striking arts and grappling arts into one system. Said to be the deadliest system in the world, it is taught to the Israeli defense force. It combines many techniques and covers realistic street combat situations. Including defense against weapons.

That is a basic description of what Krav Maga claims to be. But as someone who does traditional arts and combat sports, I can personally say Krav Maga is a bs system. Putting aside any bias I have towards jews, in theory Krav Maga doesn't work. It isn't a good fighting system at all. There is a clear difference in fighting styles and combat sports. Something Krav Maga tries to fuse. In this post I will explain why anyone who wants to do martial arts should stay away from Krav Maga, theories/concepts, and misunderstandings of systems.

MMA, Combat sports, and traditional martial arts to some degree are all shrouded in misinformation. It definitely makes sense when one knows the jews true intentions. I personally have done a combat sport and a traditional martial art. I've experienced the mindsets and overall culture of both worlds. Both are polar opposites. Traditional people are not open to change or open to adopting any techniques from other systems. This is because(at least in my case)true traditional schools have a better understanding of the human body. They explain scientific theories, body mechanics, even math at times to give you the fullest understanding of what you are doing. Traditional arts are looked down upon for having forms, many drills, and "unrealistic" training exercises. In truth everything in a traditional system has a purpose and even the smallest movement can have the biggest impact. A traditional system is a closed system. Meaning everything goes together and will work together. Anything foreign to that system will screw up everything. With so much attention to detail, traditional systems are indeed slow when it comes to creating a good fighter. However, once a person reaches a certain point in the system, a very high leveled traditional martial artist is definitely not a force to be reckoned with. However, it is only natural. A traditional system is meant to ultimately defend the user and kill an opponent if necessary. Something that will have your life depended on is supposed to be effective and extremely detailed.

MMA and combat sports are not for killing. They are for sport. Combat sports lack a lot of detail when compared to traditional arts when it comes to fighting because they can afford to. You will not purposely kill someone in the ring, and they even have many illegal techniques or, in the case of muay thai, techniques taken out of the original system to create the sport. One example I usually give about the lack of detail is one I went over with my sifu. When I compared the muay thai roundhouse to a wing chun kick, the roundhouse had power, but there's a point where you lose balance and have your back turned. A wing chun kick is meant to be as if you're walking, always balances and always straight. Power comes from the ground, through the body, and into the impact. Balance is the key to all of this and when you lose balance, you lose your connection to the ground. Therefore you lose power. It also takes longer to execute a roundhouse than a wing chun kick. There are more mechanics and steps to take to properly execute it. Meaning power is lost more easily if you cannot do it perfectly.

Theres a reason why things like Chinese kung fu was not fused or mixed with other systems. The ones that were like tiger and crane, Choy li fut, northern praying mantis, etc were fine tuned to all work together. To put it simply if I take western boxing and taekwondo I do not get muay thai. Id need to make changes to both and have all techniques work together with the stance, theory, etc which may result in something not even resembling what I originally had to work with. It is actually very hard to create a functional fighting system. There are so many details one must take into consideration. This is where Krav Maga comes into play.

So as you all now know traditional arts have a specific purpose, while mma and combat sports have a separate one. One is meant to kill the other is meant for sport. Krav Maga is something that tries to fuse as many systems as possible to create one ultimate system. Which in theory is dumb and will get people killed. Many gentiles practice in mma now and in all honesty mma is something that should exist only if trained correctly. The big thing many mma places get wrong is they teach bits of many systems. Let's say 25% boxing, 25% bjj, 25% muay thai, 25% wrestling. Here we have what many people think is a 100% complete system which covers striking and grappling. Now compare it to someone who does 100% muay thai, or 100% mantis kung fu. The striking will not be as good as a traditional martial artist or someone who knows a complete system. The grappling will not help on concrete or rough terrains either. You cannot lay down everywhere you stand. Mma, combat sports, and traditional arts are all not being trained properly now. How then can one even think of fusing something already not ready to fuse to begin with. This is why krav maga is so dangerous. It causes as much as possible and leaves someone with the worst fighting abilities ever. It's indeed the most deadliest system ever, but only for the user. Krav Maga has no synergy as a system and has little to no detail. It is something that should not exist.

This all boils down to the Jewish agenda towards martial arts. Over time the systems that actually work for protecting people began to be seemed as ineffective. However from things like ufc all the way down to jake mace, mma and combat sports seem to be unusually popularized and praised by business corporations. What even stranger is if mma is so effective as those businesses are saying, how are gentiles able to practice it? And somehow jews like jake mace identify with our actual effective systems? It's clear to see jews don't want people knowing the truth in many ways than one. Our traditional arts are part of our past and have many benefits for gentiles. They corrupted the truth when it comes to martial arts and try to use our systems as their own.

MMA, combat sports, and traditional arts are not being trained properly. Mma should not be bits and pieces of many systems. However only a few completed systems. The more you add the harder it is to control under pressure. True effective mma is not mixing systems but rather switching systems. Keeping purity in systems is the way to being a better fighter. So instead of taking small percentages of many systems. Learn a couple of systems completely and use those different ones depending on the situation.

Traditional arts need to focus on balance more. If people properly train keeping the connection to the ground at all times no one would lose power. Or balance. It not only secured your power but assures your safely. I asked my teacher once about the topic of MMA and why wing chun has no grappling. He stated that balance is everything and without balance you cannot be a good striker. If you were a good striker, you wouldn't need to work about being taken down since you wouldn't lose your balance.

In conclusion there is much misinformation about martial arts in general. A lot more than I can write in this post at the moment. However I will keep sharing what I know and help the satanic community learn about our past.


Hail Satan

Aquarius
Posts: 4539

Re: Dangers of Krav Maga/Jewish Agenda of MMA

Postby Aquarius » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:30 pm

Nice stuff, I'll be waiting for more:)
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Aquarius
Posts: 4539

Re: Dangers of Krav Maga/Jewish Agenda of MMA

Postby Aquarius » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:30 pm

And thanks.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Ramier108666
Posts: 211

Re: Dangers of Krav Maga/Jewish Agenda of MMA

Postby Ramier108666 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:02 am

So what about about Bruce Lee's Jeet Kun Do?
"To one who knows, there is balance. In this balance one must see light and dark as two opposite sides of coin in nature. That knowledge holds true when one uses both sides to an end, no matter what it be. With power comes great responsibility, at all times in every way." -Azazel

123KO
Posts: 7

Re: Dangers of Krav Maga/Jewish Agenda of MMA

Postby 123KO » Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:23 am

Labion wrote:Emrich Lichtenfeld was a Jewish martial artist who founded Krav Maga. Krav Maga is a mma system combining multiple striking arts and grappling arts into one system. Said to be the deadliest system in the world, it is taught to the Israeli defense force. It combines many techniques and covers realistic street combat situations. Including defense against weapons.

That is a basic description of what Krav Maga claims to be. But as someone who does traditional arts and combat sports, I can personally say Krav Maga is a bs system. Putting aside any bias I have towards jews, in theory Krav Maga doesn't work. It isn't a good fighting system at all. There is a clear difference in fighting styles and combat sports. Something Krav Maga tries to fuse. In this post I will explain why anyone who wants to do martial arts should stay away from Krav Maga, theories/concepts, and misunderstandings of systems.

MMA, Combat sports, and traditional martial arts to some degree are all shrouded in misinformation. It definitely makes sense when one knows the jews true intentions. I personally have done a combat sport and a traditional martial art. I've experienced the mindsets and overall culture of both worlds. Both are polar opposites. Traditional people are not open to change or open to adopting any techniques from other systems. This is because(at least in my case)true traditional schools have a better understanding of the human body. They explain scientific theories, body mechanics, even math at times to give you the fullest understanding of what you are doing. Traditional arts are looked down upon for having forms, many drills, and "unrealistic" training exercises. In truth everything in a traditional system has a purpose and even the smallest movement can have the biggest impact. A traditional system is a closed system. Meaning everything goes together and will work together. Anything foreign to that system will screw up everything. With so much attention to detail, traditional systems are indeed slow when it comes to creating a good fighter. However, once a person reaches a certain point in the system, a very high leveled traditional martial artist is definitely not a force to be reckoned with. However, it is only natural. A traditional system is meant to ultimately defend the user and kill an opponent if necessary. Something that will have your life depended on is supposed to be effective and extremely detailed.

MMA and combat sports are not for killing. They are for sport. Combat sports lack a lot of detail when compared to traditional arts when it comes to fighting because they can afford to. You will not purposely kill someone in the ring, and they even have many illegal techniques or, in the case of muay thai, techniques taken out of the original system to create the sport. One example I usually give about the lack of detail is one I went over with my sifu. When I compared the muay thai roundhouse to a wing chun kick, the roundhouse had power, but there's a point where you lose balance and have your back turned. A wing chun kick is meant to be as if you're walking, always balances and always straight. Power comes from the ground, through the body, and into the impact. Balance is the key to all of this and when you lose balance, you lose your connection to the ground. Therefore you lose power. It also takes longer to execute a roundhouse than a wing chun kick. There are more mechanics and steps to take to properly execute it. Meaning power is lost more easily if you cannot do it perfectly.

Theres a reason why things like Chinese kung fu was not fused or mixed with other systems. The ones that were like tiger and crane, Choy li fut, northern praying mantis, etc were fine tuned to all work together. To put it simply if I take western boxing and taekwondo I do not get muay thai. Id need to make changes to both and have all techniques work together with the stance, theory, etc which may result in something not even resembling what I originally had to work with. It is actually very hard to create a functional fighting system. There are so many details one must take into consideration. This is where Krav Maga comes into play.

So as you all now know traditional arts have a specific purpose, while mma and combat sports have a separate one. One is meant to kill the other is meant for sport. Krav Maga is something that tries to fuse as many systems as possible to create one ultimate system. Which in theory is dumb and will get people killed. Many gentiles practice in mma now and in all honesty mma is something that should exist only if trained correctly. The big thing many mma places get wrong is they teach bits of many systems. Let's say 25% boxing, 25% bjj, 25% muay thai, 25% wrestling. Here we have what many people think is a 100% complete system which covers striking and grappling. Now compare it to someone who does 100% muay thai, or 100% mantis kung fu. The striking will not be as good as a traditional martial artist or someone who knows a complete system. The grappling will not help on concrete or rough terrains either. You cannot lay down everywhere you stand. Mma, combat sports, and traditional arts are all not being trained properly now. How then can one even think of fusing something already not ready to fuse to begin with. This is why krav maga is so dangerous. It causes as much as possible and leaves someone with the worst fighting abilities ever. It's indeed the most deadliest system ever, but only for the user. Krav Maga has no synergy as a system and has little to no detail. It is something that should not exist.

This all boils down to the Jewish agenda towards martial arts. Over time the systems that actually work for protecting people began to be seemed as ineffective. However from things like ufc all the way down to jake mace, mma and combat sports seem to be unusually popularized and praised by business corporations. What even stranger is if mma is so effective as those businesses are saying, how are gentiles able to practice it? And somehow jews like jake mace identify with our actual effective systems? It's clear to see jews don't want people knowing the truth in many ways than one. Our traditional arts are part of our past and have many benefits for gentiles. They corrupted the truth when it comes to martial arts and try to use our systems as their own.

MMA, combat sports, and traditional arts are not being trained properly. Mma should not be bits and pieces of many systems. However only a few completed systems. The more you add the harder it is to control under pressure. True effective mma is not mixing systems but rather switching systems. Keeping purity in systems is the way to being a better fighter. So instead of taking small percentages of many systems. Learn a couple of systems completely and use those different ones depending on the situation.

Traditional arts need to focus on balance more. If people properly train keeping the connection to the ground at all times no one would lose power. Or balance. It not only secured your power but assures your safely. I asked my teacher once about the topic of MMA and why wing chun has no grappling. He stated that balance is everything and without balance you cannot be a good striker. If you were a good striker, you wouldn't need to work about being taken down since you wouldn't lose your balance.

In conclusion there is much misinformation about martial arts in general. A lot more than I can write in this post at the moment. However I will keep sharing what I know and help the satanic community learn about our past.


Hail Satan



I appreciate posts about the subjekt, but I think we will have much discussions ;)

I just encourage you to go to your master ask him to stand in the middle and 4 guys (possibel more advanced ones of your guys) should go after him from left , right , behind and front (seriously) at the same time (I would advice protection gear like helmets + gumshield). I realy want to know the result.

Shael
Posts: 2396

Re: Dangers of Krav Maga/Jewish Agenda of MMA

Postby Shael » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:43 am

123KO wrote:I just encourage you to go to your master ask him to stand in the middle and 4 guys (possibel more advanced ones of your guys) should go after him from left , right , behind and front (seriously) at the same time (I would advice protection gear like helmets + gumshield). I realy want to know the result.
I believe that any high-level martial artist would argue that letting yourself get into a situation such as what you describe in your message, would equate to defeat in and of itself. A martial arts master would never lack the foresight and be careless enough to let 4 guys encircle him.
These types of examples are like saying "now fight with only one arm while also standing on one leg, and your opponents all have guns". These is no point in any of these as the experienced martial artist would know through foresight not to get himself into such a situation.

In the first place, fighting multiple enemies at the same time successfully is only possible if you have the skills to strike each of them down individually with ease. When fighting multiple enemies (and escape is not an option), the correct course of action is to take the initiative and force them to move to your will. Your goal is to push them into a "line", and proceed striking them down one by one. Letting yourself get encircled would show a failure at the very base level of applying this principle.

Martial arts are not just the physical punches you throw and the physical movements you make, but also the "martial arts" that you apply mentally, in how you conduct yourself, in how you analyze the situation, and in how you predict the outcomes of things before they happen, with accurate judgement. Failure in the mental application of martial arts is the same as failure in their physical application, as the two go hand-in-hand. All of this is deeply interconnected.

The reason why fallacies like in your example exist in the first place, is because the mental side of martial arts is heavily neglected in virtually every "modern" martial art that exists today. Even most of the supposed "traditional" arts have been corrupted to a point where this side is either completely gone, or remains only shallowly in the background.
Because of this, people do not even factor in its existence most of the time, as nobody taught them about it and the importance of it is nowhere to be found nowadays. The Jew as always removes spiritual knowledge, corrupts any remnants, and then sells it as a commodity.

To illustrate this briefly, if you were to fight a master of martial arts who is also proficient in their mental application, you would have lost by default. Why? Because the master would have never fought you if he didnt know his victory was certain before the battle even begun.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!

Labion
Posts: 15

Re: Dangers of Krav Maga/Jewish Agenda of MMA

Postby Labion » Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:20 pm

123KO wrote:
Labion wrote:Emrich Lichtenfeld was a Jewish martial artist who founded Krav Maga. Krav Maga is a mma system combining multiple striking arts and grappling arts into one system. Said to be the deadliest system in the world, it is taught to the Israeli defense force. It combines many techniques and covers realistic street combat situations. Including defense against weapons.

That is a basic description of what Krav Maga claims to be. But as someone who does traditional arts and combat sports, I can personally say Krav Maga is a bs system. Putting aside any bias I have towards jews, in theory Krav Maga doesn't work. It isn't a good fighting system at all. There is a clear difference in fighting styles and combat sports. Something Krav Maga tries to fuse. In this post I will explain why anyone who wants to do martial arts should stay away from Krav Maga, theories/concepts, and misunderstandings of systems.

MMA, Combat sports, and traditional martial arts to some degree are all shrouded in misinformation. It definitely makes sense when one knows the jews true intentions. I personally have done a combat sport and a traditional martial art. I've experienced the mindsets and overall culture of both worlds. Both are polar opposites. Traditional people are not open to change or open to adopting any techniques from other systems. This is because(at least in my case)true traditional schools have a better understanding of the human body. They explain scientific theories, body mechanics, even math at times to give you the fullest understanding of what you are doing. Traditional arts are looked down upon for having forms, many drills, and "unrealistic" training exercises. In truth everything in a traditional system has a purpose and even the smallest movement can have the biggest impact. A traditional system is a closed system. Meaning everything goes together and will work together. Anything foreign to that system will screw up everything. With so much attention to detail, traditional systems are indeed slow when it comes to creating a good fighter. However, once a person reaches a certain point in the system, a very high leveled traditional martial artist is definitely not a force to be reckoned with. However, it is only natural. A traditional system is meant to ultimately defend the user and kill an opponent if necessary. Something that will have your life depended on is supposed to be effective and extremely detailed.

MMA and combat sports are not for killing. They are for sport. Combat sports lack a lot of detail when compared to traditional arts when it comes to fighting because they can afford to. You will not purposely kill someone in the ring, and they even have many illegal techniques or, in the case of muay thai, techniques taken out of the original system to create the sport. One example I usually give about the lack of detail is one I went over with my sifu. When I compared the muay thai roundhouse to a wing chun kick, the roundhouse had power, but there's a point where you lose balance and have your back turned. A wing chun kick is meant to be as if you're walking, always balances and always straight. Power comes from the ground, through the body, and into the impact. Balance is the key to all of this and when you lose balance, you lose your connection to the ground. Therefore you lose power. It also takes longer to execute a roundhouse than a wing chun kick. There are more mechanics and steps to take to properly execute it. Meaning power is lost more easily if you cannot do it perfectly.

Theres a reason why things like Chinese kung fu was not fused or mixed with other systems. The ones that were like tiger and crane, Choy li fut, northern praying mantis, etc were fine tuned to all work together. To put it simply if I take western boxing and taekwondo I do not get muay thai. Id need to make changes to both and have all techniques work together with the stance, theory, etc which may result in something not even resembling what I originally had to work with. It is actually very hard to create a functional fighting system. There are so many details one must take into consideration. This is where Krav Maga comes into play.

So as you all now know traditional arts have a specific purpose, while mma and combat sports have a separate one. One is meant to kill the other is meant for sport. Krav Maga is something that tries to fuse as many systems as possible to create one ultimate system. Which in theory is dumb and will get people killed. Many gentiles practice in mma now and in all honesty mma is something that should exist only if trained correctly. The big thing many mma places get wrong is they teach bits of many systems. Let's say 25% boxing, 25% bjj, 25% muay thai, 25% wrestling. Here we have what many people think is a 100% complete system which covers striking and grappling. Now compare it to someone who does 100% muay thai, or 100% mantis kung fu. The striking will not be as good as a traditional martial artist or someone who knows a complete system. The grappling will not help on concrete or rough terrains either. You cannot lay down everywhere you stand. Mma, combat sports, and traditional arts are all not being trained properly now. How then can one even think of fusing something already not ready to fuse to begin with. This is why krav maga is so dangerous. It causes as much as possible and leaves someone with the worst fighting abilities ever. It's indeed the most deadliest system ever, but only for the user. Krav Maga has no synergy as a system and has little to no detail. It is something that should not exist.

This all boils down to the Jewish agenda towards martial arts. Over time the systems that actually work for protecting people began to be seemed as ineffective. However from things like ufc all the way down to jake mace, mma and combat sports seem to be unusually popularized and praised by business corporations. What even stranger is if mma is so effective as those businesses are saying, how are gentiles able to practice it? And somehow jews like jake mace identify with our actual effective systems? It's clear to see jews don't want people knowing the truth in many ways than one. Our traditional arts are part of our past and have many benefits for gentiles. They corrupted the truth when it comes to martial arts and try to use our systems as their own.

MMA, combat sports, and traditional arts are not being trained properly. Mma should not be bits and pieces of many systems. However only a few completed systems. The more you add the harder it is to control under pressure. True effective mma is not mixing systems but rather switching systems. Keeping purity in systems is the way to being a better fighter. So instead of taking small percentages of many systems. Learn a couple of systems completely and use those different ones depending on the situation.

Traditional arts need to focus on balance more. If people properly train keeping the connection to the ground at all times no one would lose power. Or balance. It not only secured your power but assures your safely. I asked my teacher once about the topic of MMA and why wing chun has no grappling. He stated that balance is everything and without balance you cannot be a good striker. If you were a good striker, you wouldn't need to work about being taken down since you wouldn't lose your balance.

In conclusion there is much misinformation about martial arts in general. A lot more than I can write in this post at the moment. However I will keep sharing what I know and help the satanic community learn about our past.


Hail Satan



I appreciate posts about the subjekt, but I think we will have much discussions ;)

I just encourage you to go to your master ask him to stand in the middle and 4 guys (possibel more advanced ones of your guys) should go after him from left , right , behind and front (seriously) at the same time (I would advice protection gear like helmets + gumshield). I realy want to know the result.



I see what you're saying, but that scenario is already unrealistic or at least extremely rare. Not only to be surrounded by people but surrounded by martial artists of high level who know your exact system. As someone else said, there is a mental aspect of martial arts. The point is not to go out there and fight whomever, but in the case you need to do something, you have a better chance than the average person. In any situation you're supposed to try to avoid it because you don't know what someone is capable of. There are also self defense laws which can indeed limit what you can do before the first hit is made. It would not even be a true test because the opponents would have equipment and lack intent to kill or cause harm. The feelings and actions of all parties will be different than in an actual fight. As well as the fact we don't use equipment or even have it in my school. Everything is done bare and with power. If you cannot take a hit you cannot fight.

It's good to question and want answers for yourself, but you cannot get a true result in a fixed sequence. Because then you're more lenient to getting a result you desire rather one that is real.

Labion
Posts: 15

Re: Dangers of Krav Maga/Jewish Agenda of MMA

Postby Labion » Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:22 pm

Ramier108666 wrote:So what about about Bruce Lee's Jeet Kun Do?



Jkd is something I personally believe is something I believe is underdeveloped and scientifically not the best it could be. Jkd is heavily influenced by wing chun and boxing. Anyone who has studied both would know they are opposites of one another. Wing chun is unique in the way it executes attacks. Unfortunately there are many false wing chun lineages under the ip man lineage. Even ip chun himself made his edits to wing chun which are bad and don't go with the system. True traditional wing chun is based on a limbs natural power at a certain angle which is then backed up by a person's body weight and structure. The elbows are positioned in front of the solar plexus which is something unnatural to the human body. The techniques are all performed in a straight line and the foot work is based on a triangle(multiple straight lines).

Boxing is based on the body's natural spinal rotation. There is turning and pivoting to generate power. If wing chun is based on a straight line, boxing is based on a circle. The bob and weave is a half circle, the foot work is designed to go around your opponent in a circle, the punches are also based on a circular motion. I will get into all the science of boxing another time but that's just the basics.

So from the get go wing chun and boxing are not compatible. Add fencing into the mix and praying mantis, now you have something which is badly made to a bigger degree. The only thing that saved jkd in my opinion is the science behind the attacks, not the science in structure or creation. However Bruce neglected many parts of his own training. Only one side of his body was trained and if jkd didn't work for him, he'd resort to wing chun. But he didn't even train wing chun properly either. He only knew 2 forms. In truth Bruce was just not patient enough to get the answers he wanted from wing chun so he sought other styles to fulfil his desires. The fact he didn't even comprehend the first style he learned, makes me wonder if his attention towards the others were any better.

Not to say I don't like jkd. I think it should be completed or made into a sport since it's already 50% sport(boxing and fencing). But I don't see it becoming any better than it was for Bruce himself with its already unstable foundation. The only reason it exists was because Bruce wasn't patient.

123KO
Posts: 7

Re: Dangers of Krav Maga/Jewish Agenda of MMA

Postby 123KO » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:20 pm

Labion wrote:
123KO wrote:
Labion wrote:Emrich Lichtenfeld was a Jewish martial artist who founded Krav Maga. Krav Maga is a mma system combining multiple striking arts and grappling arts into one system. Said to be the deadliest system in the world, it is taught to the Israeli defense force. It combines many techniques and covers realistic street combat situations. Including defense against weapons.

That is a basic description of what Krav Maga claims to be. But as someone who does traditional arts and combat sports, I can personally say Krav Maga is a bs system. Putting aside any bias I have towards jews, in theory Krav Maga doesn't work. It isn't a good fighting system at all. There is a clear difference in fighting styles and combat sports. Something Krav Maga tries to fuse. In this post I will explain why anyone who wants to do martial arts should stay away from Krav Maga, theories/concepts, and misunderstandings of systems.

MMA, Combat sports, and traditional martial arts to some degree are all shrouded in misinformation. It definitely makes sense when one knows the jews true intentions. I personally have done a combat sport and a traditional martial art. I've experienced the mindsets and overall culture of both worlds. Both are polar opposites. Traditional people are not open to change or open to adopting any techniques from other systems. This is because(at least in my case)true traditional schools have a better understanding of the human body. They explain scientific theories, body mechanics, even math at times to give you the fullest understanding of what you are doing. Traditional arts are looked down upon for having forms, many drills, and "unrealistic" training exercises. In truth everything in a traditional system has a purpose and even the smallest movement can have the biggest impact. A traditional system is a closed system. Meaning everything goes together and will work together. Anything foreign to that system will screw up everything. With so much attention to detail, traditional systems are indeed slow when it comes to creating a good fighter. However, once a person reaches a certain point in the system, a very high leveled traditional martial artist is definitely not a force to be reckoned with. However, it is only natural. A traditional system is meant to ultimately defend the user and kill an opponent if necessary. Something that will have your life depended on is supposed to be effective and extremely detailed.

MMA and combat sports are not for killing. They are for sport. Combat sports lack a lot of detail when compared to traditional arts when it comes to fighting because they can afford to. You will not purposely kill someone in the ring, and they even have many illegal techniques or, in the case of muay thai, techniques taken out of the original system to create the sport. One example I usually give about the lack of detail is one I went over with my sifu. When I compared the muay thai roundhouse to a wing chun kick, the roundhouse had power, but there's a point where you lose balance and have your back turned. A wing chun kick is meant to be as if you're walking, always balances and always straight. Power comes from the ground, through the body, and into the impact. Balance is the key to all of this and when you lose balance, you lose your connection to the ground. Therefore you lose power. It also takes longer to execute a roundhouse than a wing chun kick. There are more mechanics and steps to take to properly execute it. Meaning power is lost more easily if you cannot do it perfectly.

Theres a reason why things like Chinese kung fu was not fused or mixed with other systems. The ones that were like tiger and crane, Choy li fut, northern praying mantis, etc were fine tuned to all work together. To put it simply if I take western boxing and taekwondo I do not get muay thai. Id need to make changes to both and have all techniques work together with the stance, theory, etc which may result in something not even resembling what I originally had to work with. It is actually very hard to create a functional fighting system. There are so many details one must take into consideration. This is where Krav Maga comes into play.

So as you all now know traditional arts have a specific purpose, while mma and combat sports have a separate one. One is meant to kill the other is meant for sport. Krav Maga is something that tries to fuse as many systems as possible to create one ultimate system. Which in theory is dumb and will get people killed. Many gentiles practice in mma now and in all honesty mma is something that should exist only if trained correctly. The big thing many mma places get wrong is they teach bits of many systems. Let's say 25% boxing, 25% bjj, 25% muay thai, 25% wrestling. Here we have what many people think is a 100% complete system which covers striking and grappling. Now compare it to someone who does 100% muay thai, or 100% mantis kung fu. The striking will not be as good as a traditional martial artist or someone who knows a complete system. The grappling will not help on concrete or rough terrains either. You cannot lay down everywhere you stand. Mma, combat sports, and traditional arts are all not being trained properly now. How then can one even think of fusing something already not ready to fuse to begin with. This is why krav maga is so dangerous. It causes as much as possible and leaves someone with the worst fighting abilities ever. It's indeed the most deadliest system ever, but only for the user. Krav Maga has no synergy as a system and has little to no detail. It is something that should not exist.

This all boils down to the Jewish agenda towards martial arts. Over time the systems that actually work for protecting people began to be seemed as ineffective. However from things like ufc all the way down to jake mace, mma and combat sports seem to be unusually popularized and praised by business corporations. What even stranger is if mma is so effective as those businesses are saying, how are gentiles able to practice it? And somehow jews like jake mace identify with our actual effective systems? It's clear to see jews don't want people knowing the truth in many ways than one. Our traditional arts are part of our past and have many benefits for gentiles. They corrupted the truth when it comes to martial arts and try to use our systems as their own.

MMA, combat sports, and traditional arts are not being trained properly. Mma should not be bits and pieces of many systems. However only a few completed systems. The more you add the harder it is to control under pressure. True effective mma is not mixing systems but rather switching systems. Keeping purity in systems is the way to being a better fighter. So instead of taking small percentages of many systems. Learn a couple of systems completely and use those different ones depending on the situation.

Traditional arts need to focus on balance more. If people properly train keeping the connection to the ground at all times no one would lose power. Or balance. It not only secured your power but assures your safely. I asked my teacher once about the topic of MMA and why wing chun has no grappling. He stated that balance is everything and without balance you cannot be a good striker. If you were a good striker, you wouldn't need to work about being taken down since you wouldn't lose your balance.

In conclusion there is much misinformation about martial arts in general. A lot more than I can write in this post at the moment. However I will keep sharing what I know and help the satanic community learn about our past.


Hail Satan



I appreciate posts about the subjekt, but I think we will have much discussions ;)

I just encourage you to go to your master ask him to stand in the middle and 4 guys (possibel more advanced ones of your guys) should go after him from left , right , behind and front (seriously) at the same time (I would advice protection gear like helmets + gumshield). I realy want to know the result.



I see what you're saying, but that scenario is already unrealistic or at least extremely rare. Not only to be surrounded by people but surrounded by martial artists of high level who know your exact system. As someone else said, there is a mental aspect of martial arts. The point is not to go out there and fight whomever, but in the case you need to do something, you have a better chance than the average person. In any situation you're supposed to try to avoid it because you don't know what someone is capable of. There are also self defense laws which can indeed limit what you can do before the first hit is made. It would not even be a true test because the opponents would have equipment and lack intent to kill or cause harm. The feelings and actions of all parties will be different than in an actual fight. As well as the fact we don't use equipment or even have it in my school. Everything is done bare and with power. If you cannot take a hit you cannot fight.

It's good to question and want answers for yourself, but you cannot get a true result in a fixed sequence. Because then you're more lenient to getting a result you desire rather one that is real.


The problem with hits without protection gear is:

"What is Boxer-Parkinson?

Years of boxing, or rather years of catching boxing blows, can lead to a so-called secondary Parkinson's syndrome. The symptoms can be very similar to the classic Parkinson's disease, but in contrast to this, the cause is known here: the chronic concussion of the brain.

The best known case is that of Muhammad Ali (Cassius Clay). The world-famous professional boxer of the 60s and 70s contracted Parkinson's disease many years after his boxing career.

The good news for all boxers: most of them are spared.

Author: Dr. med. Jörg Zorn"

Also if you break someones nose or give him a blue eye well the training is over,
I once had to pause one week only because I and some other guy did at the same time a lowkick, we did meet in the middle our shinbones collided, he got a centimeter thick swelling mine was way smaler. He couldn´t train for 3 to 4 weeks. We didn´t wear shinbone protection. There are enouth ways to damage each other even with head mouth protection. We both didn´t know that you can actually hit with your muskle instead of your bone if contracted the right way :)

123KO
Posts: 7

Re: Dangers of Krav Maga/Jewish Agenda of MMA

Postby 123KO » Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:32 pm

Shael wrote:
123KO wrote:I just encourage you to go to your master ask him to stand in the middle and 4 guys (possibel more advanced ones of your guys) should go after him from left , right , behind and front (seriously) at the same time (I would advice protection gear like helmets + gumshield). I realy want to know the result.
I believe that any high-level martial artist would argue that letting yourself get into a situation such as what you describe in your message, would equate to defeat in and of itself. A martial arts master would never lack the foresight and be careless enough to let 4 guys encircle him.
These types of examples are like saying "now fight with only one arm while also standing on one leg, and your opponents all have guns". These is no point in any of these as the experienced martial artist would know through foresight not to get himself into such a situation.

In the first place, fighting multiple enemies at the same time successfully is only possible if you have the skills to strike each of them down individually with ease. When fighting multiple enemies (and escape is not an option), the correct course of action is to take the initiative and force them to move to your will. Your goal is to push them into a "line", and proceed striking them down one by one. Letting yourself get encircled would show a failure at the very base level of applying this principle.

Martial arts are not just the physical punches you throw and the physical movements you make, but also the "martial arts" that you apply mentally, in how you conduct yourself, in how you analyze the situation, and in how you predict the outcomes of things before they happen, with accurate judgement. Failure in the mental application of martial arts is the same as failure in their physical application, as the two go hand-in-hand. All of this is deeply interconnected.

The reason why fallacies like in your example exist in the first place, is because the mental side of martial arts is heavily neglected in virtually every "modern" martial art that exists today. Even most of the supposed "traditional" arts have been corrupted to a point where this side is either completely gone, or remains only shallowly in the background.
Because of this, people do not even factor in its existence most of the time, as nobody taught them about it and the importance of it is nowhere to be found nowadays. The Jew as always removes spiritual knowledge, corrupts any remnants, and then sells it as a commodity.

To illustrate this briefly, if you were to fight a master of martial arts who is also proficient in their mental application, you would have lost by default. Why? Because the master would have never fought you if he didnt know his victory was certain before the battle even begun.


If you are in a bar or a disco this is a legit cenario , well probably not realy good trained enemys but 4 people 4 directions. We did learn, break out of the cicle, take the nearest weaken him (if possibel align the enemys in a row as you did discribe), take him as a shield (grip neck), don´t hit your shield to much or it will just collapse, fight the others (from time to time hit your shield again so it stays weak). Or if possibel run. The "shield" can also be pushed against attackers. Normaly the other attackers won´t hit thear ally (a great advantage if the attackers have knifes).

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Dangers of Krav Maga/Jewish Agenda of MMA

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:42 pm

Crap Maga the warfare of the poo people, is not for MMA its for IDF because you can't run over unarmed America girls who are peace activists with bulldozer tanks and machine gun dozens of unarmed kids for protesting with signs that there parents are being beaten, raped and murdered by Jews to then harvest their organs within the octagon.

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2431

Re: Dangers of Krav Maga/Jewish Agenda of MMA

Postby HP Mageson666 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:51 pm

Eastern martial arts have lost a lot in the west. Karate is taught wrong in the west. And the eastern systems are all based on Chi Kung as their source of power and development. Many of the strikes in Kung Fu are based on sending Chi into the organs of your enemy to blast them. Some Indian swami who is small can pick up five hundred pounds like a feather due to Chi energy. Think of what would happen if he struck someone.

User avatar
beareroflightandtrth83
Posts: 100

Re: Dangers of Krav Maga/Jewish Agenda of MMA

Postby beareroflightandtrth83 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:01 pm

Thank you! That's exactly what I been wondering as well.

I been in Tae Kwon Do for 11 years, as stated elsewhere I did get my master black belt. Taekwondo I took back then was certainly traditional and not mixed. So a few years ago I decide to join again. And it is definitely watered down and nothing like the original Korean martial arts of Taekwondo which the original definitely has some power packed into it.

So for precisely the reason why its called martial arts... that is why I still practice it day to day on my own. I quit going a while back because I got tired of the watered down version and I don't like the grappling, its actually impractical and having MMA in it is really a turn off for me.

Kudos to this thread.
Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd
Truth Against the World

Labion
Posts: 15

Re: Dangers of Krav Maga/Jewish Agenda of MMA

Postby Labion » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:54 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Eastern martial arts have lost a lot in the west. Karate is taught wrong in the west. And the eastern systems are all based on Chi Kung as their source of power and development. Many of the strikes in Kung Fu are based on sending Chi into the organs of your enemy to blast them. Some Indian swami who is small can pick up five hundred pounds like a feather due to Chi energy. Think of what would happen if he struck someone.


Agreed. With the many different lineages in all martial arts, and different variations, and scammers, it's hard to find anything true. For arts like karate and taekwondo, the Olympic variations are more common than traditional. So a lot of techniques are very watered down. I knew someone who trained karate in Okinawa for a very long time. He said the karate in the West is completely different. He even failed a black belt exam in the West for being "too agressive" but he already had a black belt from Okinawa.

Labion
Posts: 15

Re: Dangers of Krav Maga/Jewish Agenda of MMA

Postby Labion » Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:32 pm

If you are in a bar or a disco this is a legit cenario , well probably not realy good trained enemys but 4 people 4 directions. We did learn, break out of the cicle, take the nearest weaken him (if possibel align the enemys in a row as you did discribe), take him as a shield (grip neck), don´t hit your shield to much or it will just collapse, fight the others (from time to time hit your shield again so it stays weak). Or if possibel run. The "shield" can also be pushed against attackers. Normaly the other attackers won´t hit thear ally (a great advantage if the attackers have knifes).[/quote]

I see where you're coming from and I do agree that there should be a game plan for any situation. But if it were to be at a bar or disco, there would be more risks to take into consideration other than the 4 people as well. Like any obsticals in the environment, any other people who would want to join the fight for the hell of it, etc. Even something as what part of that place you're in(next to a wall or open space) could effect what you need to do. If you would like my answer,

For wing chun specifically everything is about efficiency. Having the most impact while wasting the least amount of energy. Running is my priority. If i cannot outright run, then I'd do what is possible to create an escape. Triangle foot work, paak Sao, and or po pai. Paak Sao is designed to trap a person's arm so they can't use it. There are a few variations but you can also get someone off balance with it if you do it hard enough. Po pai is specifically designed to get someone off balance but required both arms. Paak Sao just requires one but is not as strong. However, if there are 4 people trying to hit me, I would definitely have my wu Sao up for defense.

But I do feel iffy giving that response because my response is how things would go in my mind. Not in reality. If there is a possibility to do something there is also a possibility that thing can fail under certain conditions. I cannot give you a true answer, nor would my sifu unless we are at a bar and a fight actually breaks out. A true answer for that scenario to me, requires a certain condition. And unless something like that happens to me personally or my sifu, anything I say about it would ultimately mean nothing. It would just be a hypothesis. I don't really want to give out any info unless I am certain about something. So for those reasons, it is kinda impossible to really give a true answer for me.

But what I do know is to expect all possibilities but never accept one. The more you plan for one thing, the more failure you will get if you experience another. That's why I think there is no true answer. You have to do what is efficient at that point in time.

Nama Enki
Posts: 110

Re: Dangers of Krav Maga/Jewish Agenda of MMA

Postby Nama Enki » Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:57 pm

for me I think the best martial art technique is wing chun,it teaches balance,body strengthening,agility,speed and surprise and also discipline.great for self defence.
second to boxing,which a professional boxer can land a powerful blow and know out an opponent in an instant.they are really quick too
I have always seen karate as just a waste of time,not every time you will hit your kicks on target,all those flying and somersaulting kicks only works on movies were the opponent doesn't block but just stands there.
Last username was shinninglight

Nama Enki
Posts: 110

Re: Dangers of Krav Maga/Jewish Agenda of MMA

Postby Nama Enki » Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:57 pm

for me I think the best martial art technique is wing chun,it teaches balance,body strengthening,agility,speed and surprise and also discipline.great for self defence.
second to boxing,which a professional boxer can land a powerful blow and know out an opponent in an instant.they are really quick too
I have always seen karate as just a waste of time,not every time you will hit your kicks on target,all those flying and somersaulting kicks only works on movies were the opponent doesn't block but just stands there.
Last username was shinninglight

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 5388

Re: Dangers of Krav Maga/Jewish Agenda of MMA

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:27 pm

And have you practiced any or you did just read this also in a book as with anything else? Are you an expert on Karate or at least know something of it to discredit it?

That is a rhetorical question, only to highlight something to you.

Nama Enki wrote:for me I think the best martial art technique is wing chun,it teaches balance,body strengthening,agility,speed and surprise and also discipline.great for self defence.
second to boxing,which a professional boxer can land a powerful blow and know out an opponent in an instant.they are really quick too
I have always seen karate as just a waste of time,not every time you will hit your kicks on target,all those flying and somersaulting kicks only works on movies were the opponent doesn't block but just stands there.
| Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html

| Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3303
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Dangers of Krav Maga/Jewish Agenda of MMA

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:43 pm

What best way to learn Wing Chun? Are there good videos? I saw a couple good videos of a guy talking about it a year or 2 ago, but he didn't show any system for learning it.

Nama Enki
Posts: 110

Re: Dangers of Krav Maga/Jewish Agenda of MMA

Postby Nama Enki » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:12 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:And have you practiced any or you did just read this also in a book as with anything else? Are you an expert on Karate or at least know something of it to discredit it?

That is a rhetorical question, only to highlight something to you.

Nama Enki wrote:for me I think the best martial art technique is wing chun,it teaches balance,body strengthening,agility,speed and surprise and also discipline.great for self defence.
second to boxing,which a professional boxer can land a powerful blow and know out an opponent in an instant.they are really quick too
I have always seen karate as just a waste of time,not every time you will hit your kicks on target,all those flying and somersaulting kicks only works on movies were the opponent doesn't block but just stands there.

do you have to practice something to know the effectiveness of it in a real fight,and I don't understand the part were you say if I read it in a book,is this all about what I read now?
karate comes with timed kicks and punches which may not really work well in a street fight,but that is just my intake I didn't insinuate it is not good.
Last username was shinninglight

Shael
Posts: 2396

Re: Dangers of Krav Maga/Jewish Agenda of MMA

Postby Shael » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:05 am

Labion wrote:But I do feel iffy giving that response because my response is how things would go in my mind. Not in reality. If there is a possibility to do something there is also a possibility that thing can fail under certain conditions. I cannot give you a true answer, nor would my sifu unless we are at a bar and a fight actually breaks out.

I don't really want to give out any info unless I am certain about something. So for those reasons, it is kinda impossible to really give a true answer for me.
I think there really never is one "clear cut" answer to an overarching scenario, regardless of what it is, simply because it all does depend on all the other factors involved in the scenario.

For example, you could say "4 people approach you from different sides to fight you. What do you do?" and this scenario would leave things like environmental conditions (obstacles, terrain structure, daytime and sun position), the condition of your opponents, and so on, out entirely. All of these things are vital aspects in how the situation would play out and what actions would be most effective.

In the disco example, it could be that you are on the dance floor while they approach you. In this case, you would likely have a lot of other people in close proximity to you also. So with that in mind, you could simply slip in between some of the people and escape the encirclement before they can get close enough to you in the first place. After that, just leave and you've easily diffused the situation.
Another scenario, say you are at the bar when they attempt to encircle you. Because of this environmental factor, they can only encircle you from 3 sides (the bar side is off-limits). Also, the bar may have one of those hoses that they use to fill the bottles (those things that shoot beer with high pressure). Upon noticing the encirclement, you would simply jump over the counter behind the bar, and either escape straight away (if possible), or if they have encircled you too far already, you could take the hose and spray beer all into the crowd and if possible into the faces of the dudes who try to encircle you. Then utilize the created confusion to escape. Be advised that the disco would probably ban you for this though, but if it's a dangerous (perhaps even life-threatening) situation then that really doesn't matter.

The most general advices I can give for a situation like this, is to always stay well aware of your environment and train yourself to always subconsciously analyze it for potential uses in combat. In addition to this, regardless of who you are fighting, how many people you are fighting, or what weaponry they have, if you cannot run straight away or avoid conflict entirely then the best thing is always to do something that your opponent(s) do not expect. Anything you can think of will do. The goal is to startle and confuse them swiftly and effectively, and then capitalize on the situation. Whether that be disarming an attacker or just running away, startling the opponent(s) will give you a much needed opening to take decisive action.

Developing your ability to analyze and see through your opponent(s), is of course also invaluable not only in this example but in pretty much any area of life in general. Work and practice on one's head-chakras is essential, especially for those who want to achieve very high mastery in martial arts.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

LOOKING FOR INFO ON SOMETHING?
1) DOWNLOAD JOS ENCYCLOPEDIA HERE
2) OPEN IN PDF READER
3) SEARCH FOR YOUR KEYWORD

ALSO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION OF OUR FORUMS FOR ADDITIONAL INFO!!!


Those who give up will only face regret.
Hail Satan Forever!

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3100
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Dangers of Krav Maga/Jewish Agenda of MMA

Postby Stormblood » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:00 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:What best way to learn Wing Chun? Are there good videos? I saw a couple good videos of a guy talking about it a year or 2 ago, but he didn't show any system for learning it.


I'd love to learn wing chun too. It seems much better than Western judo and karate. I practiced Judo for 2 years and karate for the same amount of time and didn't like how either of them were taught, nor the fighting technique.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 1111
Location: White Aryan Satanic Pagan
Contact:

Re: Dangers of Krav Maga/Jewish Agenda of MMA

Postby Egon » Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:03 pm

No offense to people who already practices Karate but I would not recommend it at all for people who wanna get into effective combat systems, I would also avoid Wing Chun which is more "art" than "martial" but I do not nail any judgement on it specifically.

Just a brief commentary on Karate as a combat system:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBGhSUsUm68

Stormblood wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:What best way to learn Wing Chun? Are there good videos? I saw a couple good videos of a guy talking about it a year or 2 ago, but he didn't show any system for learning it.


I'd love to learn wing chun too. It seems much better than Western judo and karate. I practiced Judo for 2 years and karate for the same amount of time and didn't like how either of them were taught, nor the fighting technique.

Labion
Posts: 15

Re: Dangers of Krav Maga/Jewish Agenda of MMA

Postby Labion » Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:22 pm

Stormblood wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:What best way to learn Wing Chun? Are there good videos? I saw a couple good videos of a guy talking about it a year or 2 ago, but he didn't show any system for learning it.


I'd love to learn wing chun too. It seems much better than Western judo and karate. I practiced Judo for 2 years and karate for the same amount of time and didn't like how either of them were taught, nor the fighting technique.



For martial arts, anything you find online is pretty much bs or extremely lacking in detail. True or at least the lineages which are most effective or resemble the purest form of a system are very hard to find. And usually they are against doing videos online since they know others will try to mimic them. Originally many years ago I started learning wing chun off youtube. My first day in an actual wing chun school I learned about a lot of misinformation about the system. Luckily I found a good teacher who focuses on the actual system and being effective. Not anything flashy or visually appealing.

Ip chun, ip ching, William Cheung, Samuel kwok, etc all mainstream lineages are false. Ip chun and ip ching added things to the system that go against it, William Cheung is definitely fake. Samuel kwok has his version of wing chun which is called "practical wing chun" which is definitely not practical at all. It is very hard to find true wing chun that is actually effective and scientifically correct. To find my school I actually needed demonic assistance.

In the theory of wing chun, wing chun is perfect. And losing actually goes against the system. We learn to finish a fight within 3 to 15 seconds. So if a person loses using wing chun, they are not actually doing it. Since its made to win. So yes within it's theory, it is the best system and also the perfect system. But many martial arts are successful in taking out an opponent. So perfection is something people don't really need. That's why many often get bored of wing chun. The growth is so gradual since there are so many details. Even the wing chun dummy, poles, and knives have specific measurements. That's how detailed it gets. The best way to learn it is at a school

Judo and karate are very good systems. However the Olympic variations and many lineages make it hard to find true versions of those systems. Karate specifically was meant to be a self defense system. It is actually very good if trained correctly. Judo is also good for stand up grappling and very safe for the user compared to other grappling arts.

Southern praying mantis kung fu is thought of to be a sister style to wing chun. It is very similar.

Labion
Posts: 15

Re: Dangers of Krav Maga/Jewish Agenda of MMA

Postby Labion » Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:32 pm

The problem with hits without protection gear is:

"What is Boxer-Parkinson?

Years of boxing, or rather years of catching boxing blows, can lead to a so-called secondary Parkinson's syndrome. The symptoms can be very similar to the classic Parkinson's disease, but in contrast to this, the cause is known here: the chronic concussion of the brain.

The best known case is that of Muhammad Ali (Cassius Clay). The world-famous professional boxer of the 60s and 70s contracted Parkinson's disease many years after his boxing career.

The good news for all boxers: most of them are spared.

Author: Dr. med. Jörg Zorn"

Also if you break someones nose or give him a blue eye well the training is over,
I once had to pause one week only because I and some other guy did at the same time a lowkick, we did meet in the middle our shinbones collided, he got a centimeter thick swelling mine was way smaler. He couldn´t train for 3 to 4 weeks. We didn´t wear shinbone protection. There are enouth ways to damage each other even with head mouth protection. We both didn´t know that you can actually hit with your muskle instead of your bone if contracted the right way :)[/quote]


Yea the whole equipment thing is extremely debatable. Coming from both traditional arts and combat sports, I've trained with gloves, shin guards, wraps, etc and also no equipment at all. Both can be pretty damaging. It's really how you go about it. The trouble with gloves specifically is when you train, the gloves have a bigger surface area. So when you hit something, rather than penetrating power(going through something) you get slapping power(covering area) that's just a generalisation. Obviously different gloves and different training methods can alter what kind of power you generate, but that's just the basic gist. It alters the force of the impacts. So let's say you hit someone in the face bare knuckle during training, it does immediate external damage. It's more evident what a bare hand can do than a glove. Gloves cause more internal damage. For more elite boxers the problem is there comes a point where you build upon that slap power with penetrating force. So a punch with a wider surface area can now send energy through something in a wider range. It's kinda unnatural and very dangerous. It also screws up technique when you don't have them on. The reach you have is technically longer, the punch mechanics with a glove also alter a bit since you can't make a full fist with gloves. Even mma gloves give some trouble. They also sometimes trick people. Usually people think the louder the sound the harder the punch is. Which is false. It sometimes gives people false sense of power. Same with shin guards. Since the shins are about 1-2 inches thicker with the guards, when practicing kicks you technically practice stopping the kick 1-2 inches short. In a way it gives the body a false sense of security. You can hit a brick wall with a glove. Not an untrained bare knuckle.

But you are indeed correct when you say doing things bare can cause health problems. In eastern martial arts, they have external and internal styles. They are catagorized on how attacks are dealt with. External is hard and direct. Internal is soft(like joint manipulation or angles) and indirect. Traditionally there is focus on both. That's why in the forms, you have empty handed ones, and ones with objects or people. Empty handed ones are for tendons, joins, etc. Dummy forms and drills with partners are for bones and pain resistance.

Too much of anything is bad. Too much of bone conditioning is bad as well. Bones are naturally hard and the human body develops over time. When you practice bare, you create micro cracks in the home, which is filled up with calcium over time which results in it being denser and harder. But many people don't understand diet, rest, and life style mean a lot when trying to develop something. Cause too many cracks in a short period of time and the bone will be weak and brittle even break. Bones can even fuse. Not just from conditioning but naturally. When under pressure(like constant bad posture). Bone conditioning happens very often. Running, jumping, etc all cause micro cracks. That's why muay thai people run, jump rope, kick the bag, etc. All to make shins harm and less vulnerable to pain.

Shaolin monks now kinda take conditioning to an extreme. The original shaolin was destroyed a few hundred years ago. What we have now is what has been recovered by a couple of survivors. They even condition their heads. So the skulls are denser and they have less risk of concussions. But at the shaolin, they usually train for ego and don't stop training even when hurt which is very unhealthy. So they tend to damage themselves getting to that point. But that's how shaolin monks can take so many punches to the skull and face. Instead of the energy going past the skull and into the brain, the denser skill has enough area to have the force be fully absorbed before it hits the brain.

Basically people increase how much they can hit but not how many hits they can take. And they tend to do it wrongly anyways so problems arise.

Moderation is the key. Growth is gradual after all. But yea it all just comes down to martial arts missing a lot of information and not being trained properly.

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 3100
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Dangers of Krav Maga/Jewish Agenda of MMA

Postby Stormblood » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:23 pm

I think wing chun is internal mostly, which is the most important thing for me. I also like bagua zhang. I don't really like most imported martial arts.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.

Ninja 666
Posts: 1346

Re: Dangers of Krav Maga/Jewish Agenda of MMA

Postby Ninja 666 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:49 am

Krav Maga is nonsense. It should be illegal to teach, like many other "Martial Arts" that claim they are reliable in a street fight or self-defence situation.

When discussing fighting, you have to quit the philosophical mumbo jumbo and talk about what works. What has been tested and worked in a real fight.

What has happened to MMA, is what has happened to Boxing and Muay Thai. Even Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. For the sake of business, sports or gambling, the fight techniques has suffered for the sake of what is exciting to watch, the point scoring systems and what profits the gamblers. Some things do remain though.

The reason for forming the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) was to put the "Martial Arts" style against each other. Gracie Jiu Jitsu / Brazilian Jiu Jitsu came out on top. To the point anyone who wants to compete under Mixed Martial Arts rules have to know submissions and grappling, even primarily stand up fighters, so they can defend themselves and keep the fight on the feet. When people say you have to train several years in one art form to be efficient in a fight, but you can train just a few month and handle yourself well in another, enough is said. Mastery comes with the latter as well, however you can use the techniques even if your not as good in them and protect yourself and beat the other guy.

If you look at some of the best MMA fighters when they were on top. Like for example Fedor Emelianenko or Anderson Silva. They have good footwork, good striking, and good grappling and submission skills.

If you look at the best boxers, they have great footwork, balance and striking ability. But what they lack is the kicks and grappling.

If you look at the Golden Age of Muay Thai you'll see what the best of Muay Thai calls "Real Muay Thai". The guy they say is the "the pound for pound" (P4P) and "greatest of all time" (GOAT) Muay Thai fighter is called Samart Payakaroon. He wasn't the most physically fit guy, and he used snapping kicks, and a teep side-kick that was timed to catch people off balance, sending them across the ring. He was also a very proficient boxer. However it takes time to get to that point, and not everyone is going to get there. But even the basic level of Muay Thai is good enough. The same with Boxing and BJJ.

In Boxing, basically Mike Tyson's Peek-A-Boo style taught by Cus D'Amato, belongs to the style of Boxing called Swarmer/in-fighter. The equivalent of this style in Muay Thay is called Muay Mat, that aggressive forward moving style. Both Boxing and Muay Thai have other styles of fighting, one very famous example of this is the Boxer-puncher in Boxing, applied by one who many considers the P4P and GOAT, Sugar Ray Robinson. The equivalent of this in Muay Thai is called Muay Femur or Fimeu style, used by Samart Payakaroon. It examplifies all that is beautiful and efficient in the respective arts, fighting on the inside, fighting on the outside, countering and adapting to your opponent. Here is where being well-rounded and also the "mind vs mind" comes into play early on. Understanding the surface of both and you see there are levels to Boxing and Muay Thai.

To be most efficient and well rounded in a street fight or self-defence situation. You need to include stand up, grappling, striking and submission. The "closed systems" who has proven to be the best to use for this is American style Boxing, Muay Thai, Gracie Jiu Jitsu / Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and Submission Wrestling. There are levels to these styles, however at the most basic you'll handle yourself sufficiently to beat up another person and defend yourself.

Gracie Jiu Jitsu / Brazilian Jiu Jitsu was invented from Greco-Roman Wrestling, Submission Wrestling, Judo and other styles. It was invented to help a weaker and smaller opponent to fight a guy who is stronger and bigger.

The standards of MMA the OP talked about, you see some have terrible footwork, terrible positioning when striking, terrible balance, terrible timing, etc, from a Boxing or Muay Thai perspective, is basically because they are not well rounded. However to disregard the combination of these forms, or the breaking down of them to apply in the potential situations of a fight is not a good idea.

The "traditional MMA" which was the Pankration of Ancient Greece already applied the above in the forms of the time. The Greeks also trained their soldiers in Pankration, the Spartans used it, some of the best Athenian soldiers where distinguished pankratiast, and it was also a part of the phalanx of Alexander the Great. (Just to be clear, the style called "Pankration" today is not what I'm talking about here.)
HAIL SATAN!
Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506
FAQ about the Final RTR
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11560

Powerofjustice
Posts: 33

Re: Dangers of Krav Maga/Jewish Agenda of MMA

Postby Powerofjustice » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:47 pm

Bruce Lee trained under a wing chun master and when it came down to it and he tried to use it in a fight he said that it failed him , he later called it a sham like the the shaolin temples in China, that no longer train warriors but rather performers who are usually likened to "monkeys" because the jump around the place so much . That's also the reason you don't see shaolin monk warriors in any martial arts competitions like the MMA and If you do they probably weren't trained in the temples of shaolin since its become a business now more than anything else. They aren't fighters , they are excellent acrobats and are extremely agile, that no one can deny , however they don't spar or practice any real fighting apart from either punching the air of if that gets boring punch a tree until all the nerves in their bodies are dead .

Labion
Posts: 15

Re: Dangers of Krav Maga/Jewish Agenda of MMA

Postby Labion » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:10 pm

Powerofjustice wrote:Bruce Lee trained under a wing chun master and when it came down to it and he tried to use it in a fight he said that it failed him , he later called it a sham like the the shaolin temples in China, that no longer train warriors but rather performers who are usually likened to "monkeys" because the jump around the place so much . That's also the reason you don't see shaolin monk warriors in any martial arts competitions like the MMA and If you do they probably weren't trained in the temples of shaolin since its become a business now more than anything else. They aren't fighters , they are excellent acrobats and are extremely agile, that no one can deny , however they don't spar or practice any real fighting apart from either punching the air of if that gets boring punch a tree until all the nerves in their bodies are dead .



Bruce is indeed of the ip man lineage, but was not directly trained by ip man. There is much confusion when it comes to who Bruce trained under. Traditionally in China you don't train with the master directly. You train with the advanced students. The master oversees everything. Primarily Bruce had 2 teachers. And one those two, one was William Cheung who is a false wing chun practitioner. He even created his own wing chun system and is a known scammer within the wing chun community.

For wing chun, Of the entire system, Bruce only completed the first two forms. All the forms have importance and at the stage he was in, his wing chun was definitely not combat ready.

The first form, siu lim tao gives you the basis of your arm movements. The elbows are positioned at a certain angle at all times. The main idea of the siu lim tao is to show you it doesn't matter what hand position you have or what direction your attack goes as long as it all has the same mechanics. It will be successful.

The second form, chum kiu is about adding body weight/rotation/ momentum to maximuze power of those arm movements. It also shows a very basic idea of foot work. To move where you want to strike and Strike with power.

That is only 2 out of 6. Of which 3 have multiple forms. For example the pole form has 4 forms. And even the weapons have importance in teaching for the non weapon forms. The pole form strengthens legs, arms, synchronization of movements, accuracy, hand eye coordination, footwork, endurance, etc. Of the entire system I'd say Bruce knew about 20-30%. Definitely not something to go out and use in a fight. When I was at that stage, I surely couldn't use it for a fight. Wing chun takes a lot of time to develope a fighter because it's so detailed. But because it is so detailed it is an extremely safe system for the user and a very good one since it has exclusive mechanics that don't exist in other systems.

Bruce himself had sort of a ego when it came to martial arts. He didn't train one half of his body which is against wing chun as you are taught to be equally efficient in both, he also had a very limited arsenal. He was extremely fast and he was known for having a good first punch. But after that first hit he didn't really know what to do. To avoid making this reply too long, Bruce Lee is not a good representation of wing chun. He was not patient enough, and sought other arts to fill in the gaps. But even so, he never let go of wing chun. That's why in the jkd gates, you see wing chun moves like tan Sao, bong Sao, etc. But wing chun is extremely unique with its mechanics. To make everything go together he lost the mechanics of wing chun to attempt to make it compatible with other styles and make jkd.


The thing with shaolin is also another debate. The original shaolin was destroyed and only a couple survivors remained. What we have now is what has been recovered. But with only a couple people, I'm sure some systems have had some modifications compared to their past selves. The shaolin now is nothing like before. Many systems of kung fu come from shaolin. Like praying mantis which is also extremely good and very detailed. People who don't know how to fight shouldn't be able to create a system like that. Now the shaolin condition themselves and do acrobatics, but they aren't training properly just as every other system. All systems now lack something when it comes to training. To find a true system is extremely hard since traditional arts are in a huge regression especially kung fu. Too many scammers, delusional teachers, etc

The thing of kung fu and mma is they don't have the same goal or purpose for existing. The sport version of kung fu, wushu, is not meant for fighting. So even that won't be compatible with mma. Wushu is changed from the original systems to be pleasing to the eye rather than effective in combat. I may make a topic on it soon since that's one very common question about kung fu.

Labion
Posts: 15

Re: Dangers of Krav Maga/Jewish Agenda of MMA

Postby Labion » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:00 pm

Ninja 666 wrote:Krav Maga is nonsense. It should be illegal to teach, like many other "Martial Arts" that claim they are reliable in a street fight or self-defence situation.

When discussing fighting, you have to quit the philosophical mumbo jumbo and talk about what works. What has been tested and worked in a real fight.

What has happened to MMA, is what has happened to Boxing and Muay Thai. Even Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. For the sake of business, sports or gambling, the fight techniques has suffered for the sake of what is exciting to watch, the point scoring systems and what profits the gamblers. Some things do remain though.

The reason for forming the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) was to put the "Martial Arts" style against each other. Gracie Jiu Jitsu / Brazilian Jiu Jitsu came out on top. To the point anyone who wants to compete under Mixed Martial Arts rules have to know submissions and grappling, even primarily stand up fighters, so they can defend themselves and keep the fight on the feet. When people say you have to train several years in one art form to be efficient in a fight, but you can train just a few month and handle yourself well in another, enough is said. Mastery comes with the latter as well, however you can use the techniques even if your not as good in them and protect yourself and beat the other guy.

If you look at some of the best MMA fighters when they were on top. Like for example Fedor Emelianenko or Anderson Silva. They have good footwork, good striking, and good grappling and submission skills.

If you look at the best boxers, they have great footwork, balance and striking ability. But what they lack is the kicks and grappling.

If you look at the Golden Age of Muay Thai you'll see what the best of Muay Thai calls "Real Muay Thai". The guy they say is the "the pound for pound" (P4P) and "greatest of all time" (GOAT) Muay Thai fighter is called Samart Payakaroon. He wasn't the most physically fit guy, and he used snapping kicks, and a teep side-kick that was timed to catch people off balance, sending them across the ring. He was also a very proficient boxer. However it takes time to get to that point, and not everyone is going to get there. But even the basic level of Muay Thai is good enough. The same with Boxing and BJJ.

In Boxing, basically Mike Tyson's Peek-A-Boo style taught by Cus D'Amato, belongs to the style of Boxing called Swarmer/in-fighter. The equivalent of this style in Muay Thay is called Muay Mat, that aggressive forward moving style. Both Boxing and Muay Thai have other styles of fighting, one very famous example of this is the Boxer-puncher in Boxing, applied by one who many considers the P4P and GOAT, Sugar Ray Robinson. The equivalent of this in Muay Thai is called Muay Femur or Fimeu style, used by Samart Payakaroon. It examplifies all that is beautiful and efficient in the respective arts, fighting on the inside, fighting on the outside, countering and adapting to your opponent. Here is where being well-rounded and also the "mind vs mind" comes into play early on. Understanding the surface of both and you see there are levels to Boxing and Muay Thai.

To be most efficient and well rounded in a street fight or self-defence situation. You need to include stand up, grappling, striking and submission. The "closed systems" who has proven to be the best to use for this is American style Boxing, Muay Thai, Gracie Jiu Jitsu / Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and Submission Wrestling. There are levels to these styles, however at the most basic you'll handle yourself sufficiently to beat up another person and defend yourself.

Gracie Jiu Jitsu / Brazilian Jiu Jitsu was invented from Greco-Roman Wrestling, Submission Wrestling, Judo and other styles. It was invented to help a weaker and smaller opponent to fight a guy who is stronger and bigger.

The standards of MMA the OP talked about, you see some have terrible footwork, terrible positioning when striking, terrible balance, terrible timing, etc, from a Boxing or Muay Thai perspective, is basically because they are not well rounded. However to disregard the combination of these forms, or the breaking down of them to apply in the potential situations of a fight is not a good idea.

The "traditional MMA" which was the Pankration of Ancient Greece already applied the above in the forms of the time. The Greeks also trained their soldiers in Pankration, the Spartans used it, some of the best Athenian soldiers where distinguished pankratiast, and it was also a part of the phalanx of Alexander the Great. (Just to be clear, the style called "Pankration" today is not what I'm talking about here.)



In my opinion, out of all the sports, boxing and muay thai have to be very practical ones since they come from actual fighting systems. Unfortunately they are no longer made for actual fighting since the sports became more popular and the true systems are almost extinct. There are some things I would like to address.

One common argument I see when people who practice in mma or ufc use to denounce the effectiveness of traditional arts is the learning curb. How fast someone can use something in a fight. Indeed there are some systems that can be taught faster than others. However, the faster something is the less detail it has. Obviously there are some exceptions like individuals who pick up a system quicker than most. But generally the faster you go at something, the more prone you are to making errors or missing detail. For muay thai, the roundhouse is a strong kick. But it sacrifices balance for power. There's a point when doing a roundhouse you either are facing your side, back, or need to complete the spin in order to recover and gain balance. In something like muay chaiya or another ancient form, the kick is more balanced. The specific footwork of chaiya also recovers balance if balance is lost from the kick.

A common misconception about faster arts is not that they are more effective, it is that they are simple. Any and all forms of boxing and many other arts are based on natural movements. The punches are based on spinal rotation, power is generated from pivoting and moving rather than unusual angles or stretching certain limbs to hit a certain way. Traditional arts in a way, go against the natural human body. Anyone can do a jab. It may not be effective, or powerful depending on the person and how long they practice, but anyone can do all the mechanics of a jab slowly. Not everyone can kick above their head, or move their elbow in front of their solar plexus, or get in a very low horse stance. Boxing was meant to be effective in its own way. Just as other arts are meant to be effective in their own way. Sometimes getting to that goal takes more time, but it does not mean they are useless or less effective. A great example again, is muay thai and muay chaiya(or boran as a whole). The stances greatly differ. Hand positions and techniques are also very different. Muay thai adopted a stance that more closely resembles the natural posture of someone standing upright. Unlike muay boran which has low horse stance like positions. Hand positions also changed so they are easier to punch and guard with gloves. In muay thai the punches and kicks are very different as well. A lot of things were cut out to make it simpler. Not more efficient. In fact one can argue muay thai is not practical for a street fight at all. And in many ways that statement will not be wrong. The whole reason muay thai was created was because there was a thai fighter who died in the ring so they started to use equipment and therefore had to change up the style. Muay thai itself was created for sport. In my opinion, it is one of the more practical sports because it is based on an actual combat system. However there are too many differences when we compare muay boran to muay thai. Muay boran has been tested for centuries, and has been proven to be able to kill or neutralize threats. Out of the two, that is indeed the true self defense system.

This also is tied into when people say you must know striking, grappling, etc to become a complete fighter. Without traditional arts there would be no mma. And traditional arts for a very long time have not been trained properly. Fusing is indeed possible. Praying mantis kung fu is said to have about 18 styles used to make it. However those styles were extremely fine tuned and changed to work with a new theory, stance, execution of attack, footwork, etc. Even things exclusive to that system like the mantis hook hand position. Mantis has grappling, striking, some throws etc. It's a very complete system in that sense. Many kung fu forms are mma. Like Choy li fut, tiger and crane. Karate is also an mma form since it has white crane kung fu in it. However if you look at actual white crane and karate, they are extremely different. To be a complete fighter does not mean to be an effective fighter or good fighter. The more you add to your arsenal, the less mastery of your skills you will be able to accomplish, and the more prone to throwing out something you don't wish to do you are. When under pressure, you do what's easiest. The mental part of martial arts is what will allow you to not do what is easiest but most efficient. But naturally it is what is the easiest. The way mma is trained now, rather than a couple of complete systems, it is bits and pieces of many. And the systems are not fine tuned in any way. It is extremely hard to overcome muscle memory under pressure for multiple systems. Stances, footwork, and execution of attack are very different in every system.

The time you spend doing another system is time you spend unlearning and not practicing others.Traditionally, what is recommended for mma is trying another system when you are of a high level in one. And to not diverge too much. It is easier for a wing chun person to try southern praying mantis than boxing or Choy lee fut since they are similar. That's why in old kung fu movies, you see actors switch between styles rather than fuse all systems and make their own. There is some truth to that.


I will make a post soon about kung fu and mma very soon. There will be much more detail on there.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aku, MSN [Bot], Quentin_Coldwater and 34 guests