Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Numbers of Power

Yagami Light

Website
odysee.com
Hello!
So... I've been very confused about the numbers of power, and what is appropriate to use when... :? :?

All I know/can remember is:
4 = number of Satan. But I'm not sure of its effect? I know that we're doing 40 days workings because 40 days is an amount of time that a word of power (or affirmation) needs to be engraved in our souls. So 40 days can make something permanent. But what about using runes or other mantras for 40 repetitions? How does this number affect the rune/mantra's energies?
9 = number of completion. We use 9 for affirmations as it has an energy of permanence to it (from what I understand).
108 = number related to Saturn and should be avoided.
111 = number of the Sun.
216 = number... um.. very powerful number... Completion...? Full Rosary...

Folks, I am sorry but my memory is not the best... And I have read so many Sermons that I have forgotten many things and possibly confused some others.

I am basically wondering... For aura of protection, since I'm using a Sun mantra, should I do it for 111 reps or 216?
For other things, or other mantras, or other runes... For example for the Sammas meditation... How many times should I vibrate Sammas? What number should I choose?

I know the High Priests/esses have mentioned many numbers, many times... But it's all a chaos in my mind and I'm missing so much information right now.

Can someone please enlighten me on this? And, I wonder, would it be possible for this information to be pinned somewhere in the JoS meditation link, or in the forums? (I mean, an article about the Power Numbers themselves)

Thank you for your time.

Yagami Light said:
3 is for creation/destruction.

4 I think is related to geometry/symmetry or something, I think. Not usually used from what I know.

5 is for balance and harmony.

6 is for hard work, but does have permanence.

7 is for imbalances and the results of such (illnes, death, etc.)

8 is for power. The 8th house in astrology.

9 is for endings. Ending things. Should be avoided for workings involving growth or attracting things, though numbers with 9 in squaresum are fine in some cases.

10 is for the material, and completion.

11 is for destruction, related to Mars. Black magick.

12 is balance and order.

13 is death and rebirth (I think). Mageson also said it's related to the astral senses.

14 and 15 I dont have specific intel on.

16 is related to the Sowilo rune, the lightning bolt, victory, confidence, taking action. I like using 32 at times as I see it as the "double sowilo", aka double lightning bolt aka the symbol for the SS in Nazi Germany.

17 I dont have info on.

18 is another really important number. This is usually what you want to use for your affirmation if you want it to be complete and permanent. It's 666 in squaresum, 6+6+6 = 18. The number 666 stands for manifestation in all 3 planes, mental, spiritual, and physical (from what I know atleast).

From here on out, some few bigger numbers that hold importance are:

27 - For quick endings (squaresum 9, also 1/4th of 108)

50 - Simple but effective number

54 - Half of 108

80 - Simple but effective number

88 - Squaresum 16, double 8, powerful number overall

90 - For endings

99 - For endings involving a lot of destruction, 9x11

100 - Simple complete number

108 - This number can be used for normal workings just fine. It is not dangerous. However, if you do workings that are less than 40 days long, you are gonna want to avoid it. Other than that, it works fine and is a very powerful number.

111 - Number of the Sun, connects into 666, very powerful and best alternative to 108 if you want to do a short working that is less than 40 days, or you just dont like 108 in general. Also good for anything involving sun energies, of course.

160 - Just throwing this in here because I used this successfully in the zAsitR working to control a person. It might be good for those things and for stuff where sowilo-like qualities are desired.

216 - This is the number of choice. Very complete and powerful number. 108 is one half. After the 108 bead rosary is recited once, it is turned and recited again, making 216. This number works for basically all white magick and is very powerful.

333 - Half of 666. Powerful number

666 - The ultimate number. If you have reached a point where you can comfortably do this many, do go for it. It's the best number you could possibly use. Just make sure to only do this much once you are ready, and don't fry yourself.

Those are all that I could think of right now.
Hope this helps you. :)

1 is about starting things, number of beginnings.
2 is about duality.
3 is spiritual, sacred number. We got 3 reps in affirmations of final rtr for example
4 relates to masculinity
5 relates to feminity
Don't know much about 6
7 is number of perfection, completion. 7 colors in rainbow, 7 main chakras, 7 musical notes etc
8 is number of eternity, longevity. We have the sign of eternity which is 8 in 90 degrees.
9 is number of endings.

Yagami Light said:
Hello!
So... I've been very confused about the numbers of power, and what is appropriate to use when... :? :?

All I know/can remember is:
4 = number of Satan. But I'm not sure of its effect? I know that we're doing 40 days workings because 40 days is an amount of time that a word of power (or affirmation) needs to be engraved in our souls. So 40 days can make something permanent. But what about using runes or other mantras for 40 repetitions? How does this number affect the rune/mantra's energies?
9 = number of completion. We use 9 for affirmations as it has an energy of permanence to it (from what I understand).
108 = number related to Saturn and should be avoided.
111 = number of the Sun.
216 = number... um.. very powerful number... Completion...? Full Rosary...

Folks, I am sorry but my memory is not the best... And I have read so many Sermons that I have forgotten many things and possibly confused some others.

I am basically wondering... For aura of protection, since I'm using a Sun mantra, should I do it for 111 reps or 216?
For other things, or other mantras, or other runes... For example for the Sammas meditation... How many times should I vibrate Sammas? What number should I choose?

I know the High Priests/esses have mentioned many numbers, many times... But it's all a chaos in my mind and I'm missing so much information right now.

Can someone please enlighten me on this? And, I wonder, would it be possible for this information to be pinned somewhere in the JoS meditation link, or in the forums? (I mean, an article about the Power Numbers themselves)

Thank you for your time.

To add just a bit to what has been said already -

6 is the number of hard work and labour
8 is the number of eternity
9 is the number of permanence in terms of ending things, breaking down barriers, and is like a power-power number itself and is forceful
13 is the number of transformation

Of course, some numbers compliment and go into other numbers. For example, the number of creation and destruction, 3, goes into the forceful, permanent-endings number 9 3 times. Thanks to Shael and Reckoned666, because I didn't know some of those.

I thought 108 goes well with Saturn, so it might need to be avoided. Saturn is not a bad Planet, but is strict and authoritarian, so one might prefer to shy away from using it specifically, but still using 216 is fine for things. For whatever reason I have still been a bit confused about that.

Ooh thanks for the comprehensive list. You pay close attention to the words of the high priest/esses, and I thank you for your dedication. :)

I'm curious about the male/female numbers...
Odd is male, and even is female. This also reflects into astrology. I'm wondering if it's applicable into numerology, or if I'm just conflating and getting these ideas incorrect. :?:

Thought experiment:
Male is the active principle, female is the passive principle; both reflect their own world of things but these are simplified for the sake of the post.

3 would be creation, then it's definitely active/masculine
4 symmetry, harmony, balance, feminine
5, balance and harmony... hmm, at first glance I'd think it's feminine, but perhaps this has to do with the 4 elements + 1 (which is quinta essentia)?
6 is feminine. this is absolute theory on my part, and there's NO evidence to back this up, but perhaps since it's a feminine number and what makes this unfortunate is because it's the things that are done to us rather than what we do to the outside world? it is passive after all. Using basic and superficial searches on google, it's a number about sacrifice.
7 is masculine, for imbalances. i'd imagine since this is an active number it might represent illnesses that we cause ourselves.
8 is for power, and infinity, I'd attribute to the feminine/psychic/occult
9, is active, but I'm stumped here

11, 12, 13 explain themselves by what you wrote.

Shael said:
Yagami Light said:
3 is for creation/destruction.
4 I think is related to geometry/symmetry or something, I think. Not usually used from what I know.
5 is for balance and harmony.
6 is for hard work, but does have permanence.
7 is for imbalances and the results of such (illnes, death, etc.)
8 is for power. The 8th house in astrology.
9 is for endings. Ending things. Should be avoided for workings involving growth or attracting things, though numbers with 9 in squaresum are fine in some cases.
10 is for the material, and completion.
11 is for destruction, related to Mars. Black magick.
12 is balance and order.
13 is death and rebirth (I think). Mageson also said it's related to the astral senses.

94n said:
Ooh thanks for the comprehensive list. You pay close attention to the words of the high priest/esses, and I thank you for your dedication. :)

Odd is male, and even is female. This also reflects into astrology. I'm wondering if it's applicable into numerology, or if I'm just conflating and getting these ideas incorrect. :?:

Thought experiment:
Male is the active principle, female is the passive principle; both reflect their own world of things but these are simplified for the sake of the post.

5, balance and harmony... hmm, at first glance I'd think it's feminine, but perhaps this has to do with the 4 elements + 1 (which is quinta essentia)?
6 is feminine. this is absolute theory on my part, and there's NO evidence to back this up, but perhaps since it's a feminine number and what makes this unfortunate is because it's the things that are done to us rather than what we do to the outside world? it is passive after all. Using basic and superficial searches on google, it's a number about sacrifice.
7 is masculine, for imbalances. i'd imagine since this is an active number it might represent illnesses that we cause ourselves.

Now, just because the 7-pointed star is unbalanced, it doesn't mean that the number 7 itself is unbalanced. That's just common sense. If a castle of glass is easily broken, it doesn't mean that every castle will be easily broken.

About 5 and 6, HP Mageson has written a lot and HP Hooded Cobra has intervened too in those topic to explain their significance from his point of view too. What I see here from everyone involved is an over-simplification of the nature of the numbers.

94n said:

Thought experiment:

Hmmmmm I don't think it's universally applicable to the numbers like this. But that being said, I'm not a numerology expert so I could be wrong. HC mentioned in the past that he is planning to write and release a numerology guide, so I think it'd be safest to wait for that. :)

Stormblood said:
94n said:
...About 5 and 6, HP Mageson has written a lot and HP Hooded Cobra has intervened too in those topic to explain their significance from his point of view too. What I see here from everyone involved is an over-simplification of the nature of the numbers.
It's not a matter of over-simplifying the nature of the numbers but rather, to see how we could use them in our meditations and affirmations.
What info has been said about 5 and 6 from the High Priests? I remember that 6, on its own is a number used a lot by the enemy (6 and 66). In a recent sermon HP Don also mentioned how 6 is related to Sam, which makes it 666 - in a few words.

But my question is, what are the appropriate numbers to use for the repetitions on either mantras or affirmations. This depends on the purpose; hence why I'd like to know about each number individually.

Also, thank you everyone for the responses, they have really helped me! :) (alas, some were conflicting ahaha :lol: )

I really wish we had a sermon on the power of each number so that we could use them appropriately and maximize the results of our meditations.

Yagami Light said:
Stormblood said:
About 5 and 6, HP Mageson has written a lot and HP Hooded Cobra has intervened too in those topic to explain their significance from his point of view too. What I see here from everyone involved is an over-simplification of the nature of the numbers.
It's not a matter of over-simplifying the nature of the numbers but rather, to see how we could use them in our meditations and affirmations.
What info has been said about 5 and 6 from the High Priests? I remember that 6, on its own is a number used a lot by the enemy (6 and 66). In a recent sermon HP Don also mentioned how 6 is related to Sam, which makes it 666 - in a few words.

But my question is, what are the appropriate numbers to use for the repetitions on either mantras or affirmations. This depends on the purpose; hence why I'd like to know about each number individually.

Also, thank you everyone for the responses, they have really helped me! :) (alas, some were conflicting ahaha :lol: )

I really wish we had a sermon on the power of each number so that we could use them appropriately and maximize the results of our meditations.

A streamlined list is not the way to approach the numbers for their meanings in meditation and witchcraft. For the sermons about 5 and 6, I'm sure everyone here knows how to use the search function. 6 has been described as the number of the sacred marriage, the sexual union between the male and female parts of the soul. Of course, there are many other things to say about this number. A different approach is needed. You may try to look at astrology and runes to have a broader perspective. The signs, the houses, the rune associated, the tarots... A linear, left-brained approach is a poor breeding ground for spiritual knowledge.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back