Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Quick guys Twitter battle Help

EnkiUK

Do you need proof that someone in history existed? Most people from history we know about today is because it was written down. Jesus is not only in the Bible but is mentioned in roman jewish and islamic writing. Only a moron denies his existence. AD/BC sort of give it away.

Above is from a twitterer im arguing with give me 140 characters to destroy him please :D

He was a Jewish Invention. All the myths are stolen from Sumerian Mythology.

Do your own research, believe what you want to believe, Neil. That is only my opinion, am I allowed that?

Thats all i could put but I have a feeling he will be back the Jew

Tell "god" to prove jesus to me undeniably and without any of your "arguments" and scriptural references. It has negative-1 hour; your "all-powerful", "all-able" "god" can accomplish that in this negative-time!

That's a bit longer than 140 characters, so you might want to leave out the sarcasm at the end! You might want to leave it out anyway. Hehe.

Tell them that the bible, the only contemporary source, is historically inaccurate, vague and contradicting while the non contemporary sources are biased and corrupted by the church. Use Archimedes Palimpsest as an example of how the church corrupts.

EnkiUK3 said:
Full size:

Ever heard of the phrase, "the victor writes history"? The people who slaughtered all opposition back then and pushed their fictive abrahamic religions onto the populace, are the same who control the world today. You cant seriously be trying to argue that these people want what is "good for humanity". They want to fill their own pockets and further their agenda, which is what these programs were created for.

Condensed below 140:

Those who killed all opposition back then to push their religions onto the populace, control the world today. They are tools for control.

FancyMancy said:
Tell "god" to prove jesus to me undeniably and without any of your "arguments" and scriptural references. It has negative-1 hour; your "all-powerful", "all-able" "god" can accomplish that in this negative-time!

That's a bit longer than 140 characters, so you might want to leave out the sarcasm at the end! You might want to leave it out anyway. Hehe.

Ha Ha yessssssss here he hasnt blocked me so i can return serve easy guys a clown

Thanks Fancy Mancy ;)

There is no proof as he didnt exist :lol: :lol:

That was my last reply

Checked his bio he is a actual "preacher" from Northern Ireland :roll: :roll:

EnkiUK3 said:
All writings of jesus by Roman historians were written hundreds of years past his alleged death, absolutely zero writings exist about jesus written by the historians of his time. None of the supernatural events that happened during the crucifixion of jesus were written about, not the all day darkness, giant light in the sky, whole earth earth quake, none of it. Then they'll say "well there is no actual proof that Caesar or Alexander The Great existed either.", which is completely false of course. There are many historical writings of Caesar and Alexander, the only historical text that exists to prove the existence of jesus is the bible, which is a false book. I've also heard an argument that the only reason we know about Pompeii is because one person escaped it and was able to tell people. Even if this were true, at least one person was able to tell somebody else about it happening, compare that to literally no eye witnesses of jesus existing at all. And there would still be proof that the eruption happened after the fact, which there is no evidence after the fact of jesus. The cloth thing that has the imprint of "jesus's face" on it has been proven fake. (((Scientists))) not allowing media in the room while they "carbon date" it, and even when they do carbon date it, the dates are all radically different.

Find a way to paraphrase this. Also citing jesus existing in other judaic texts is just laughable, further proving the point that jesus and mohammad are simply jewish inventions.

Malkom2 said:
EnkiUK3 said:
All writings of jesus by Roman historians were written hundreds of years past his alleged death, absolutely zero writings exist about jesus written by the historians of his time. None of the supernatural events that happened during the crucifixion of jesus were written about, not the all day darkness, giant light in the sky, whole earth earth quake, none of it. Then they'll say "well there is no actual proof that Caesar or Alexander The Great existed either.", which is completely false of course. There are many historical writings of Caesar and Alexander, the only historical text that exists to prove the existence of jesus is the bible, which is a false book. I've also heard an argument that the only reason we know about Pompeii is because one person escaped it and was able to tell people. Even if this were true, at least one person was able to tell somebody else about it happening, compare that to literally no eye witnesses of jesus existing at all. And there would still be proof that the eruption happened after the fact, which there is no evidence after the fact of jesus. The cloth thing that has the imprint of "jesus's face" on it has been proven fake. (((Scientists))) not allowing media in the room while they "carbon date" it, and even when they do carbon date it, the dates are all radically different.

Find a way to paraphrase this. Also citing jesus existing in other judaic texts is just laughable, further proving the point that jesus and mohammad are simply jewish inventions.

This .......

Thank you bro I remember from one of the sermons of the gap and lack of mentions by the Romans.

I will hit him with this although he has went very quiet @gb_national if any ssr on twitter add me

EnkiUK3 said:
There is no proof as he didnt exist :lol: :lol:

That was my last reply

Checked his bio he is a actual "preacher" from Northern Ireland :roll: :roll:
Ask him why he is using technology. If Man hadn't have "sinned", became a heathen, an infidel, hadn't have backslided (backslidden?), then computers wouldn't exist. The backsliding, infidel, "sinful" heathen decided to use his brain (which "god" gave him but forbade him from using), and decided to create technology. Furthermore, "all-powerful" "all-able" "god" was supposed to have created the Universe, yet couldn't defeat chariots made from iron. Also - not to mention that "god" admits itself that it itself creates evil...

I'm calm! You might want to visit his church this Sunday and see where he says someone online was harassing him, lol. Honestly, though, it is pointless arguing with christians. I know it can be fun and brain-cell-killingly infuriating, though!

Ask him why "god" appointed Child-rapists, who idiots call "priests", all around the world in order to rape Children. Why did "god" create the rules which state that "priests" must remain celibate, while at the same time saying that if a man has a lot of burning passion, then he must get his dick wet. (Personally, I would be this blatant and explicit deliberately.) Then ask why "god" both created this rule and also said that about getting laid, so as to make sure that these "priests" raped Children all over the world.

Then ask it again, and add about "god" causing this to happen, knowing before the "priests" were born that they would vdo such things but still appointed and "anointed" them anyway. Ask it again... and add why "god" protected and defended those priests and not protected and defended the Children. ... Why this has been happening for many centuries, yet we discovered it only now. Why retards continue to pay money into this international Child-raping mafia, which means that they are funding evil and criminality which makes them equally as guilty, and because "all money belongs to 'god'", that also means "god" is also as equally-guilty! Why "god" blames Satan when it is this "god" who both creates evil and causes these things to happen repeatedly and endlessly, and when "god" gave "adam" and "eve" brains but forbade them from using their brains, while Satan tried helping them use their brains...

"god" sinned against Man. If you are provocative like I am, then please, please make a big thing out of it and then add "god" is evil and sins against Man; "god" must be punished eternally at the end! You might also mention the false-death of jewsus meant exactly nothing. jesus was supposed to have died for everyone's "sins" - i.e. for them using their brains which "god" gave them but forbade them from using - and then became un-dead, so the "payment" became un-paid. The cheque bounced. That means everyone is on their own and lost and dead, and then attending church, to pay a billshitter to tell them the same bullshit repeatedly, is just so fucking retarded and stupid.

Erm... That's about 141 characters, so ignore the final fullstop at the end!

Some hoax that people were persecuted for and murdered in their millions for. Im prepared to die for Christ and proclaim him to the end. You would think those jews that dreamt it up would have made it a bit more believable. Maybe left out the miracles and all

There he’s back ha ha he’s a real one this xian x

EnkiUK3 said:
AD/BC sort of give it away.
The BC/AD terminology (the gregorian calendar) was officialy implemented in the 16th century, in 1582 by Pope Gregory XIII.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregorian_calendar

It doesn't prove anything about Jesus, just the fact that the Catholic Church invented their own calendar based on their own religious dogmas, same as muslims and jews. Also just look in the link to how many calendars exist. The reason why the actual gregorian calendar is so popular is because of globalization and jewish propaganda about Jesus.

The term Anno Domini was invented only about 5 centuries later by Dionysius Exiguus and it was used to date historical events only about 8 centuries later by Bede.
https://www.addeigloriam.org/history/general/calendars-4.htm

Since most "historical" evidence about the existence of Jesus was mainly based on the bible, most likely they also based their theories on the bible, simply proclaming the supposed birth of Jesus as the first year of Anno Domini system, without even knowing the exact year when Jesus was born based on the Roman calendar (started with the foundation of Rome) and this because the bible doesn't provide any information about this and nobody actually knows exactly when Jesus was born. If you ask the general dump goy, he will say Jesus was born on year 1 AD. You can try this with that guy you speak with to see what he says.

The thing is the Catholic Church was a "world super-power" in the middle ages and this might have favorised the spreading of gregorian calendar as xianity was spread outside Roman Empire as well.

Let's not forget also about the pagan corruption that Jesus was invented from. Give that guy the book "The Origins of Christianity and
the Quest for the Historical Jesus Christ" by D.M. Murdock which exposes the pagan concepts behind everything related to Jesus.

Brilliant troops thanks for the help, done best i could on own but as they say safety in numbers will destroy him :lol: :lol:

Im going to check in with him again today just started that twitter page have my business page but too many people went to twitter police, hence the new acc

xianity stole, twisted, perverted and corrupted everything from Pagan culture, which predates xianity, its sibling islam, and their parent root judaism by thousands and thousands of years; however, for unknown reasons [/sarcasm], they hate and fear Friday the 13th and Hallowe'en. Why those two specifically, despite using all the others?

"easter", whose correct name is Ostara, from LADY Astaroth a Pagan Goddess, is not on a fixed date. Why not? Because, like other things, it is Astrological.

"The" bibleses says "there is neither jew nor Gentile...". That means one is either a jew or a Gentile; one cannot be both (which is also Biological), and because we know xianity is stolen, twisted, perverted and corrupted from ancient Paganism, we know that if you're not a jew, then you're a Gentile... which means if you're not a jew, then you're a Pagan! So the xian needn't fear nor hate Pagans ("We don't fear them; 'god' protects us, and we don't hate them; we love them creepily"), because if they are not a jew, then they themselves are Pagans!

Why blame Satan, as I mentioned above?

v5lfekm.png

jewsus, "god" and the drunk-on-spirits sin against Man and Earth. Satan wants people to use their Brains. You could also say to him, By the way, I choose deliberately to "blaspheme" "against" "the holy spirit". O', noes. I is damnid for all eternity now [bites fingernails]!!

MhnHa2F.jpg

I, of course, can share more!

Of course, it won't happen, but you could challenge him to "blaspheme" "against" "the holy spirit", cheat on his partner if he has one, have gay sex outside of marriage, get drunk once, hire a male and/or female prostitute, blah, blah, blah, and see - and when I say see I mean see, not feel, not think, but see - what doesn't happen. Then share the video clip of Ned Flanders cowering before his own imagination, rushing to church late. :roll:

I'll leave it up to you to condense these into 140 characters! :p

FancyMancy said:
xianity stole, twisted, perverted and corrupted everything from Pagan culture, which predates xianity, its sibling islam, and their parent root judaism by thousands and thousands of years; however, for unknown reasons [/sarcasm], they hate and fear Friday the 13th and Hallowe'en. Why those two specifically, despite using all the others?

"easter", whose correct name is Ostara, from LADY Astaroth a Pagan Goddess, is not on a fixed date. Why not? Because, like other things, it is Astrological.

"The" bibleses says "there is neither jew nor Gentile...". That means one is either a jew or a Gentile; one cannot be both (which is also Biological), and because we know xianity is stolen, twisted, perverted and corrupted from ancient Paganism, we know that if you're not a jew, then you're a Gentile... which means if you're not a jew, then you're a Pagan! So the xian needn't fear nor hate Pagans ("We don't fear them; 'god' protects us, and we don't hate them; we love them creepily"), because if they are not a jew, then they themselves are Pagans!

Why blame Satan, as I mentioned above?

v5lfekm.png

jewsus, "god" and the drunk-on-spirits sin against Man and Earth. Satan wants people to use their Brains. You could also say to him, By the way, I choose deliberately to "blaspheme" "against" "the holy spirit". O', noes. I is damnid for all eternity now [bites fingernails]!!

MhnHa2F.jpg

I, of course, can share more!

Of course, it won't happen, but you could challenge him to "blaspheme" "against" "the holy spirit", cheat on his partner if he has one, have gay sex outside of marriage, get drunk once, hire a male and/or female prostitute, blah, blah, blah, and see - and when I say see I mean see, not feel, not think, but see - what doesn't happen. Then share the video clip of Ned Flanders cowering before his own imagination, rushing to church late. :roll:

I'll leave it up to you to condense these into 140 characters! :p

Brilliant ... The picture documenting Horus etc will be enough not just to win the argument but to also win twitter

Thank You

EnkiUK3 said:
Brilliant ... The picture documenting Horus etc will be enough not just to win the argument but to also win twitter

Thank You
Lol - don't underestimate the ignorance and stubbornness of xians.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back