Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

This is how my nose looks please let me know if this makes me a jew or not.

Harry

Website
www.ancient-forums.com
My nose is very close to this girl so does this makes me a jew? i really want to solve this confusion forever :cry: and this is the only Jewish trait i got.

heres-what-the-shape-of-your-nose-reveals-about-your-personality-8.jpg

For the sake of clarity - is the kink in the centre or at the top of the bridge? Maybe you should do the dedication ritual, if you haven't, and do the F-RtR once or twice per day and find out. If there are mere interruptions and mental disturbances, as opposed to you becoming fucked up, then I think you should be OK. Just get on with it. You'll find out.

Harry said:
My nose is very close to this girl so does this makes me a jew? i really want to solve this confusion forever :cry: and this is the only Jewish trait i got.

heres-what-the-shape-of-your-nose-reveals-about-your-personality-8.jpg

Lots of middle-easterns have this nose. I don't think it necessarily means that you are a jew. I saw many Jews with small noses like in Asiatic people.

Not really. There are many gentiles with that type of nose.

FancyMancy said:
For the sake of clarity - is the kink in the centre or at the top of the bridge? Maybe you should do the dedication ritual, if you haven't, and do the F-RtR once or twice per day and find out. If there are mere interruptions and mental disturbances, as opposed to you becoming fucked up, then I think you should be OK. Just get on with it. You'll find out.

the kink is in the top of the bridge.

FancyMancy said:

the kink is in the top of the bridge.

Besides, I read that Enemy curses don't work on the Jews, like in Lavey's case. Secondly, why would the enemy waste its time on cursing the Jews if the Jews will not gain anything in here anyway. So if you're getting these thoughts then it's probably an enemy. I might be wrong though, keep doing rtrs.

Vaal said:
Besides, I read that Enemy curses don't work on the Jews, like in Lavey's case. Secondly, why would the enemy waste its time on cursing the Jews if the Jews will not gain anything in here anyway. So if you're getting these thoughts then it's probably an enemy. I might be wrong though, keep doing rtrs.

you are right i even asked Satan and then he told me that the Jews are already told that they are Jews and the chosen people from a very young age and no one ever told me that. Satan just filled me with someone his wisdom :D

Hail Satan :)

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Sometimes a gentile can have a nose like that. You still don't know for sure either way from that. Keep doing RTR.

i just discovered that my nose was broken when I'm was a kid by opening the door of the car and falling from it that's why i got that kink :D

Harry said:
Sometimes a gentile can have a nose like that. You still don't know for sure either way from that. Keep doing RTR.

i just discovered that my nose was broken when I'm was a kid by opening the door of the car and falling from it that's why i got that kink :D
Get rhinoplasty after getting money to fix your nose

Vaal said:
I read that Enemy curses don't work on the Jews, like in Lavey's case.
That's not the case. The enemy actually also curses their own to a large degree also. With Lavey, it was just that the publishers let him get away with all these things because he was a jew. HC said before that Lavey would have never been allowed to roam free like this in spreading his work if he had been a gentile.

Shael said:
Vaal said:
That's not the case. The enemy actually also curses their own to a large degree also. With Lavey, it was just that the publishers let him get away with all these things because he was a jew. HC said before that Lavey would have never been allowed to roam free like this in spreading his work if he had been a gentile.

I am pretty sure that hp stated that one of the reasons why the gods put laveys soul into Jewish body was because he would be resistant to the jewish curses as well.

Jack said:
Harry said:

Typical jew procedure!

Vaal said:
Shael said:
Vaal said:

I am pretty sure that hp stated that one of the reasons why the gods put laveys soul into Jewish body was because he would be resistant to the jewish curses as well.

Hold up, the Gods have the ability to put a soul in a different body?

Nikois666 said:
Vaal said:
Shael said:

Hold up, the Gods have the ability to put a soul in a different body?

I mean they reincarnated him in a Jewish body.

FancyMancy said:
Jack said:
Harry said:
Typical jew procedure!
I mean he said he broke his nose after falling so idk how this counts . But yeah, jews typically get this procedure done like the crafty creatures they are.

Jack said:
FancyMancy said:
Jack said:
Typical jew procedure!
I mean he said he broke his nose after falling so idk how this counts . But yeah, jews typically get this procedure done like the crafty creatures they are.
Lol, I'm just teasing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back