Twin Souls

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Nama Enki
Posts: 110

Re: Twin Souls

Postby Nama Enki » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:36 am

Stormblood wrote:
Nama Enki wrote:Brainwashed rant


Sorry, I don't have time to spoon-feed you like in the other topic on soul immortality. The soul is mortal, it is gendered and racial. Debate in the sermons about the soul where this was said not with me. Or just shut up. You can't push your own agenda here. Your post was even deleted, as of course it should have, since you're spreading misinformation. Grow up and study, and actually have experiences, instead of relying on the words of the brainwashed.

you should be the one to grow up as you are actually going against the concept of karma and riencanation by saying soul riencanates on one race and sex,so karma has nothing to play in your life like
"what ever I do I will always reincanate in my race and sex and sexual orientation" so there is nothing as course and effect.
you defeat your own argument,because we do not decide where and who we reincanate as,there are deities in the astral that do that according to our karma so stop playing god and you are not above the lords of karma as long as you are still on the physical.
the soul is limitless and free enitity and is not bound by the laws of the universe such as duality like the body.duality such as male and female is only something pertaining to the mind and body which are like machines soul uses to interact in this physical world.so my friend you are the one who have some studying to do.
thanks for changing post to ignorant rant,I wonder how you even did that,i wonder if my post is ignorant then what is yours.
Last username was shinninglight

Aquarius
Posts: 4312

Re: Twin Souls

Postby Aquarius » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:10 am

Nama Enki wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Nama Enki wrote:


ehehehe even HP HoodedCobra told you how soul immortality is not true, is he a kid too? Is he a troll too because he kindly explained why your info is garbage? Gtfo with your misinformation, go whine on a post on how you’re not accepted and how you wanna delete your account because of your little hurt feelings. Ty

that post has nothing to do with your stupid opinions of how you think you are wiser than me and it has nothing to do with hurt feelings as well,what I said there is pertaining a personal issue and is not about what you think or say about my posts.
oh you think you can just bring up that post to make me accept what you say because you think you know more than I do.well try harder next time.and yes hooded cobra answered me but I am not talking about him I am only talking about you.pls don't come to my post with that lame "you said you want to delete your account and you are not accepting what we say concept"and stop always net picking words just to argue about while ignoring the whole content of the message,thank you
I really hoped you were gone for good tbh, why don’t you go start useless arguments on other forums?
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 3203
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Twin Souls

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:48 pm

Nama Enki wrote:......

Go back to your New-Age wiccanism you clown. :roll:

Nama Enki
Posts: 110

Re: Twin Souls

Postby Nama Enki » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:25 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Nama Enki wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
ehehehe even HP HoodedCobra told you how soul immortality is not true, is he a kid too? Is he a troll too because he kindly explained why your info is garbage? Gtfo with your misinformation, go whine on a post on how you’re not accepted and how you wanna delete your account because of your little hurt feelings. Ty

that post has nothing to do with your stupid opinions of how you think you are wiser than me and it has nothing to do with hurt feelings as well,what I said there is pertaining a personal issue and is not about what you think or say about my posts.
oh you think you can just bring up that post to make me accept what you say because you think you know more than I do.well try harder next time.and yes hooded cobra answered me but I am not talking about him I am only talking about you.pls don't come to my post with that lame "you said you want to delete your account and you are not accepting what we say concept"and stop always net picking words just to argue about while ignoring the whole content of the message,thank you
I really hoped you were gone for good tbh, why don’t you go start useless arguments on other forums?

yeah like you did
Last username was shinninglight

Nama Enki
Posts: 110

Re: Twin Souls

Postby Nama Enki » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:39 pm

Aquarius wrote:
Nama Enki wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
ehehehe even HP HoodedCobra told you how soul immortality is not true, is he a kid too? Is he a troll too because he kindly explained why your info is garbage? Gtfo with your misinformation, go whine on a post on how you’re not accepted and how you wanna delete your account because of your little hurt feelings. Ty

that post has nothing to do with your stupid opinions of how you think you are wiser than me and it has nothing to do with hurt feelings as well,what I said there is pertaining a personal issue and is not about what you think or say about my posts.
oh you think you can just bring up that post to make me accept what you say because you think you know more than I do.well try harder next time.and yes hooded cobra answered me but I am not talking about him I am only talking about you.pls don't come to my post with that lame "you said you want to delete your account and you are not accepting what we say concept"and stop always net picking words just to argue about while ignoring the whole content of the message,thank you
I really hoped you were gone for good tbh, why don’t you go start useless arguments on other forums?

and from now on just avoid my post,and stop trying to act like you can teach me something.
you are not older nor more experienced so shove that shit up
Last username was shinninglight

Aquarius
Posts: 4312

Re: Twin Souls

Postby Aquarius » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:40 am

Nama Enki wrote:
Aquarius wrote:
Nama Enki wrote:that post has nothing to do with your stupid opinions of how you think you are wiser than me and it has nothing to do with hurt feelings as well,what I said there is pertaining a personal issue and is not about what you think or say about my posts.
oh you think you can just bring up that post to make me accept what you say because you think you know more than I do.well try harder next time.and yes hooded cobra answered me but I am not talking about him I am only talking about you.pls don't come to my post with that lame "you said you want to delete your account and you are not accepting what we say concept"and stop always net picking words just to argue about while ignoring the whole content of the message,thank you
I really hoped you were gone for good tbh, why don’t you go start useless arguments on other forums?

and from now on just avoid my post,and stop trying to act like you can teach me something.
you are not older nor more experienced so shove that shit up
I’m not older but I’m more experienced, that’s a fact. If you try to push misinformation I will intervene, because somebody new and naive may take your info as valuable, and I don’t want that to happen.
HAIL TO OUR TRUE INEFFABLE GOD SATAN

User avatar
Stormblood
Posts: 2829
Location: Academy of the Dragon, Dinas Ffaraon

Re: Twin Souls

Postby Stormblood » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:17 pm

Nama Enki wrote:
Stormblood wrote:
Nama Enki wrote:Brainwashed rant


Sorry, I don't have time to spoon-feed you like in the other topic on soul immortality. The soul is mortal, it is gendered and racial. Debate in the sermons about the soul where this was said not with me. Or just shut up. You can't push your own agenda here. Your post was even deleted, as of course it should have, since you're spreading misinformation. Grow up and study, and actually have experiences, instead of relying on the words of the brainwashed.

you should be the one to grow up as you are actually going against the concept of karma and riencanation by saying soul riencanates on one race and sex,so karma has nothing to play in your life like
"what ever I do I will always reincanate in my race and sex and sexual orientation" so there is nothing as course and effect.
you defeat your own argument,because we do not decide where and who we reincanate as,there are deities in the astral that do that according to our karma so stop playing god and you are not above the lords of karma as long as you are still on the physical.
the soul is limitless and free enitity and is not bound by the laws of the universe such as duality like the body.duality such as male and female is only something pertaining to the mind and body which are like machines soul uses to interact in this physical world.so my friend you are the one who have some studying to do.
thanks for changing post to ignorant rant,I wonder how you even did that,i wonder if my post is ignorant then what is yours.


Trying to lit a fire after almost one month I see. Instead of talking to me, speak with Gods themselves... unless you're another infiltrator, that is. I have little patience for the likes of you.
Quotes | Final RTR | Useful spells, meds and reads

All links updated and running.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Apprentice and 52 guests