Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What would happen if i got some jewish genes?

Harry

Website
www.ancient-forums.com
Satanists, I don’t know if the RTR is making me feel good or bad. i look like a 100% a jew. I don’t know what to say but i might have jewish genes :cry:

The grey aliens are attacking me right now non stop, i saw them. I’m getting mixed emotions and i’m getting disgusted in the same time.

But these aliens are extremely logical and i can’t handle this level of logic.

They are harassing and attacking very hard without mercy. I’m just asking one question here is that. What would happen if i got some jewish genes? Will satan reject me later? Will i die soon?

These aliens also told me that i never talked with satan or the gods but all were just thought forms because i’m a jew and jews can’t talk with them.

Should i leave before it’s too late?

I’m started to get sad and depressed.

Harry said:
Satanists, I don’t know if the RTR is making me feel good or bad. i look like a 100% a jew. I don’t know what to say but i might have jewish genes :cry:

The grey aliens are attacking me right now non stop, i saw them. I’m getting mixed emotions and i’m getting disgusted in the same time.

They are harassing and attacking very hard without mercy. I’m just asking one question here is that. What would happen if i got some jewish genes? Will satan reject me later? Will i die soon?

These aliens also told me that i never talked with satan or the gods but all were just thought forms because i’m a jew and jews can’t talk with them.

Whoa there, calm down. They've been trying this attack a lot on members it seems as a of late in the past week, even me in the last day, very heavily, I actually just finished with cleaning out and fighting off this same psychic attack which hasn't happened to me in years. I was trying to sleep and like three of them just swarmed over me about an hour ago from this post; I could make out their disgusting astral silhouettes moving over me in the darkness. I just did three intense RTRs, a large soul and chakra cleansing with SOWILO, added the ALGIZ rune as protection upon me and built up my aura of protection as well as attacked them back with blue fire. They have retreated now and are gone and I feel perfectly fine again. I suggest you do similar, though you don't have to do three RTRs in a single sitting if that's too much for you. Also visualize in as much detail and 'feel' yourself engulfed in the blue flames of Satan, these flames harm the enemy and they protect you.

There must be some sort of planetary alignment or energy thing that is able to amplify this psychic attack at the time which may be why they are doing it to a lot of members recently. If you are being this heavily attacked about being a jew by the enemy and they are heavily trying to convince you that you're a jew then you are most definitely 100% not a jew. They wouldn't waste time trying to convince unawakened jews that they're a jew because this is contradictory to the 'unnoticed virus' aspect of their parasitic garbage. And especially if you were a jew in Joy of Satan they wouldn't let you know or tell you because if there's a jew member in JoS who thinks they're a gentile, they completely ignore them to let their natural parasitic shit build up trust in the ministries and spew garbage in it.

Keep doing the RTR every day and really cleanse your soul and build up heavy protection, don't back down, you are a Satanist. And if you have done the dedication ritual to Satan then fight with all your might and if you truly and absolutely are too overwhelmed despite major attempts in fighting back, then call upon Satan to send your guardian demon to help you. If you have not done the dedication ritual to Satan yet then I STRONGLY urge you to do it as soon as possible otherwise you do not have Satan's protection.

The enemy will try relentlessly to make any Satanist divert from the path or surrender. These kind of attacks are par for the course, learn to fight back and protect yourself and keep advancing and strengthening your abilities every single day and eventually the attacks will be child's play in defending yourself against. The greys, jews and the elohim are so much more inferior and weaker as a species in comparison to the spiritual potential of us, Satan's children. In time with advancement we completely surpass them in all abilities and powers, that is why they fear us and want us under their control. Give them a reason to fear you even more, let them cower away from your potential as they have done many times to me and other more advanced members and warriors.

Become stronger every day and spite them all.

Keep up doing the RTR https://www.google.com/amp/s/elfnonationalist.wordpress.com/2017/06/17/european-subraces/amp/
Instead of worrying about that take a look at this article find out what you really are. Start doing more protection. People have said I look a little Jewish too but I know I am not. It is kind of an attack. Make damn sure don't give up. If you want to help out with this then damn it be prepared for the attack you said the other day you wanted to help out by doing many rtrs.

For the record the greys even tried this with me after I knew I wasn't this year tried to make me panic. Then they tried to convince me my friend was a Jew etc

Stop being Niaeve kind of you have this vibe and that you are over eager. It's good to want to help out and you wouldn't likely want to do this if you are a Jew. Protect yourself. Read a bunch of posts and learn stuff and gain wisdom. Anything a grey says is a lie. So if you are going to think something do it for a good reason. Why would they be attacking you like this if you were a Jew. Also why would you be panicking. A Jew wouldn't even care or would be proud of it so be logical. If it scares the shit out of you to not be with the God's and makes you feel really bad your not one of them.

If need be next time call a God for help or do more Protection don't just listen to them.

Harry said:
What would happen if i got some jewish genes? Will satan reject me later? Will i die soon?
If you're a jew, Satan never accepted you in the first place.

Why don't you just spend an entire day doing RTRs and see how you feel at the end? If you feel great, that's good. If you feel like your soul is getting blown to bits, very good. In both scenarios you should keep doing the RTR.

You might even take a DNA test if it'll make you feel better. After all if you actually have jewish genes, they'll tell you the correct percentage since they want you to know that you're a reptilian excrement so you can go back to pissrael and partake in daily scat festivities.

Remember, do the RTR for an entire day. You should also visualize yourself engulfed with Demonic blue energy as well, it'll help.

Harry said:

Based on what are you posting and your energy that might be the case and even if you are a gentile something is wrong about you. Idk what but you feel off and you look like a troll or something. My opinion.

If you are a gentile you to find a way to stop enemies messing with you. Real SS usually must learn this, big attacks are something where Gods can help us.

People with jewish genes can't make progress here and can't recieve guidance nor protection,they all will be destroyed soon anyways. If you have jewish genes and tried to mess with us you will make our Gods even more angry.. no reason for me to tell a stupid kike anything anymore I guess. It looks obvious now tho.

Harry said:
Look, there is something called the "am I jewish?" attack. In bad cases, it can make you so delusional that you start randomly seeing some of your facial features as jewish. I'm 100% Aryan and back when I had the attack I started thinking the most ridiculous things.

Now, if you have like a hooknose or smth then yeah you are a Jew, and you should leave from here. But look for definitive things here, and dont get into panic-mode because like your ears are a bit low on your head or smth. Also look to your surname (don't post it here) for anything obviously jewish like "Goldstein" "Silverthal" "Roth" "Cohen" "Levi", etc.

Look also to your parents and grandparents, and brothers/sisters if you have any. If any of these are jewish and are genetically involved in your family tree, then you are a jew, too.

I'm was a German in my past lifetime. i even now look like the German teens but i got a HOCKED DOWN NOSE. i just don't know why i didn't reincarnate in a German family. But i reincarnated in an Egyptian family. :shock: :? :x

This is the most typical evil thought: "you're a jew". How long have you been dedicated to? Jews are NOT Satan's people, and if any of these parasites were dedicated, the gods would try to destroy this thing. You can ask Father if you are a jew. (He always answers). If it turns out that you are human, don't worry and completely ignore these thoughts. In my case I had thoughts like "you will be raped". I was so paranoid that I couldn't leave the house, but thanks to meditation my fear disappeared. (sorry for my English)

1)Do you have Jewish facial features.
2)Is anyone from your paternal or maternal side a jew (ask your mom and dad and even your grandfather and grandmother from either side to confirm this if they are alive.)
3)Try to look into your ancestral history with as much credible information as possible.

Confirm this and return to this thread.

Harry said:
I'm was a German in my past lifetime. i even now look like the German teens but i got a HOCKED DOWN NOSE. i just don't know why i didn't reincarnate in a German family. But i reincarnated in an Egyptian family. :shock: :? :x
Don't worry. That kind of nose is not uncommon in Egyptian gentiles.

Harry said:
How do you know that you were a German in a past life but not if you're human or jewish?

Are there any Jewish individuals in your family, immediate, extended, or ancestral (within the past 150 years)? What countries did your family come from? What kind of surnames did they have? If there are no familial links to Jews, and you have successfully done the Dedication Ritual along with RTRs, chances are you aren't one of those parasites.

Visualize yourself in a field of Demonic blue flames and feel them, it will either clean you of the possible enemy attacks or inform you of the truth in another way. Practice Void Meditation daily while focusing on one of Satan's sigils, build up a strong Aura of Protection doing both the Basic AoP daily and a runic AoP using Algiz or Berkano.

Ghost in the Machine said:
There must be some sort of planetary alignment or energy thing that is able to amplify this psychic attack at the time which may be why they are doing it to a lot of members recently.

Disgusting Hanukkah (or as we should say, "Hakkunah") is coming up on the 20th of December. The enemy is attempting to get as many Satanists away from the Final RTR and Yule rituals in devotion to Satan as possible, obviously out of fear.

Harry said:
If you can do the Final RTR everyday without feeling like shit then you're fine. Plenty of gentiles have big noses, not something to worry about. Work on your Aura of Protection, start implementing runes into it, this should help against enemy influences.

Jack said:
1) Do you have Jewish facial features.

i just got the hocked nose or the bridge nose with a kink but I'm from Egypt so it's common here

2) Is anyone from your paternal or maternal side a jew (ask your mom and dad and even your grandfather and grandmother from either side to confirm this if they are alive.)

non is saying that they are Jews or anyone in the family they all even hate the Jews
BTW my mom doesn't have a hocked nose i got it from my dad my mom is white with the straight short nose.

3) Try to look into your ancestral history with as much credible information as possible.

it seems that we got Japanese in the blood line become the mother of my grandmother is Japanese the rest are white.

right now i don't think that I'm a jew at all. but the attack of yesterday was very heavy and I'm new which made me panic and also the RTR makes me feel good and full of life. These aliens are very sneaky. :lol:

Confirm this and return to this thread.

MiniMe3388 said:
You can ask Father if you are a jew. (He always answers). If it turns out that you are human,

Your recommendation actually ended my confusion because when i asked Satan he told me that all of the Jews from a very young age are told that they are Jews and are the chosen people and no one told me that. and even my family hates the Jews.

Hail Satan. :D

TopoftheAbyss said:
Harry said:
How do you know that you were a German in a past life but not if you're human or Jewish?

My Guardian Demon astral projected me more than once and explained to me everything at a young age when i was a kid and she made me travel back in time and showed me everything.

Harry said:
My hooked down nose is what making me think that i got some Jewish genes but i hope that i don't have any. :roll:

You basically answered yourself. In the slight chance, that the enemy has deformed your perception, do 10 rounds of the final RTR. Tell us how you feel afterward.

Harry said:
MiniMe3388 said:
You can ask Father if you are a jew. (He always answers). If it turns out that you are human,

Your recommendation actually ended my confusion because when i asked Satan he told me that all of the Jews from a very young age are told that they are Jews and are the chosen people and no one told me that. and even my family hates the Jews.

There are some j00z who don't know they are j00z. Like when a jew gets a Gentile Woman pregnant, either with or without knowing so, and is not there to teach the jew its jewiness.

Stormblood said:
Harry said:
My hooked down nose is what making me think that i got some Jewish genes but i hope that i don't have any. :roll:

You basically answered yourself. In the slight chance, that the enemy has deformed your perception, do 10 rounds of the final RTR. Tell us how you feel afterward.
If it is a jew, then it won't admit that to us, and it will pretend everything is A-OK.

Harry said:
I'm now a 100% sure that I'm not a jew. :D thanks to all.

Hail Satan.

I'd focus a little on deprogramming. You just have that vibe like one of the other posters on here also said but I am not sure btw that this means your a Jew as I have felt similar things off gentiles who almost always seem completly oblivious to reality in some way (or even worse completely in all ways) and stubbornly dont want to listen a Jew is a little different. You will be fine. I don't think you are one but you have a lot of programming to undo. I'd start Munka or ansuz on moon in Scorpio for that. It really is nice to see someone wanting to help out like this though. Why would a Jew want to think this yourself.

Do you feel hatred and disgust at society or the Jewish programs. If so your not one they would just go along with it. I am glad your out of that thinking. you were heavily cursed and connected into the enemy that is all. Now work to free yourself and cleanse your soul. Don't listen to the enemy.

You may even get uncomfortable doing the RTR a little cause you are freeing yourself. It's breaking down what your perception was you had a barrier up. Meditate and do yoga and in a little bit you will be wise and a warrior. You have fire. You will probably feel silly for some of the ways you are right now in a little bit or people you hung out with or whatever is going on but you will be ok. Just don't arrogantly not listen to your instinct or what you know is right or what people are saying on these boards. That's what the enemy wants and tries to program you to do.

Good Luck

FancyMancy said:
Harry said:
MiniMe3388 said:

There are some j00z who don't know they are j00z. Like when a jew gets a Gentile Woman pregnant, either with or without knowing so, and is not there to teach the jew its jewiness.

Stormblood said:
Harry said:

If it is a jew, then it won't admit that to us, and it will pretend everything is A-OK.

Jews are told they are jews? Maybe the religious ones, not if youre an 18th jew, no.

What is the big deal? If I were a jew I want to be found out immediately. My mind set could never facilitate to that of a jew.

I would die in soul for Satan. Where is you peoples back bone? Stand tall for Satan. For that of my race and Gods I stand tall!

I am an Aryan! To which I will fight and I will die for Satan and for the Aryan Race! The Enemy can keep these cheap tricks. We here invite the powers of Beelzebub onto Harry. If he is a jew, Destroy his mind body and soul. Make him suffer for ever coming here. If he is Gentile show him the way to truth. Hail Satan!

See how a simple little prayer can solve things?

slyscorpion said:
Keep up doing the RTR https://www.google.com/amp/s/elfnonationalist.wordpress.com/2017/06/17/european-subraces/amp/
Instead of worrying about that take a look at this article find out what you really are. Start doing more protection. People have said I look a little Jewish too but I know I am not. It is kind of an attack. Make damn sure don't give up. If you want to help out with this then damn it be prepared for the attack you said the other day you wanted to help out by doing many rtrs.

For the record the greys even tried this with me after I knew I wasn't this year tried to make me panic. Then they tried to convince me my friend was a Jew etc

Stop being Niaeve kind of you have this vibe and that you are over eager. It's good to want to help out and you wouldn't likely want to do this if you are a Jew. Protect yourself. Read a bunch of posts and learn stuff and gain wisdom. Anything a grey says is a lie. So if you are going to think something do it for a good reason. Why would they be attacking you like this if you were a Jew. Also why would you be panicking. A Jew wouldn't even care or would be proud of it so be logical. If it scares the shit out of you to not be with the God's and makes you feel really bad your not one of them.

If need be next time call a God for help or do more Protection don't just listen to them.

This is a false and obsolete science. Not all Caucasian/Caucasiod are white. Whites are divided into 5 subspecies as Nordic, Dinaric, Mediterranean people and Alpine, Baltic. And there are subspecies. It's that simple

FancyMancy said:
Harry said:
MiniMe3388 said:

Stormblood said:
Harry said:

I’m going to do a dna test by using 23andMe or AncestryDNA.

And i felt great after i did the RTRs but also the RTRs made me feel that my energy became less or having less energy left.
i hope that’s not a bad sign.

Harry said:
FancyMancy said:
Harry said:

Stormblood said:

And i felt great after i did the RTRs but also the RTRs made me feel that my energy became less or having less energy left.
You should check on the forum regarding the BS that is "DNA testing".

Harry said:
FancyMancy said:
Harry said:

Stormblood said:

Harry stop being paranoid like half the levant and many other people have big noses.

If it is the above exact shape, this is nit necessarily a jewish nose. Calm down.

And yes after the RTR as after good positive exercise, one may get a little tired. Its projection of energy taking place.

Harry said:
Those DNA tests are all fake, and not actually related to what you actually are. They tell you results like it's a national or racial test, but really it's a regional test. They sample everyone in that region, all races of people who are there, and then give you result saying you are related to the people in some location. But it is not saying you are related to that actual race or nationality, it is just saying you are similar to somebody who was there who they sampled. And they go out of their way to purposefully sample people in that area that are foreigners, so the results are lies.
Https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13109     

Prince.of.wallachia said:
slyscorpion said:

This is a false and obsolete science. Not all Caucasian/Caucasiod are white. Whites are divided into 5 subspecies as Nordic, Dinaric, Mediterranean people and Alpine, Baltic. And there are subspecies. It's that simple

I don't believe I ever spoke on anything like what you are saying. I believe in one of his posts he said he was Egyptian. There is a probability that that could mean he is white in the sense we are thinking of the word. I believe the ancient Egyptians were white because of the Fact that Hitler was a leader in ancient Egypt (Ramesses II) and other things i have read. So why can't he be.

There are many more subraces in the White spectrum. Those are the ones present in Germany at the time of the publication of the research behind it. I agree, however, that not all Caucasians are White.

FancyMancy said:

Some are not so smart. We have been some admitting it immediately, like a certain Ryan, which I'm sure is about to come back after reading one's nose can break from a fall or a punch and generate confusion. In any case, if this guy's nose is how in the picture he shared, he's really being paranoid and nothing else. Of course, if he dedicated and did the final RTR, his doubts would be answered already.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Jews are told they are jews? Maybe the religious ones, not if youre an 18th jew, no.

What is the big deal? If I were a jew I want to be found out immediately. My mind set could never facilitate to that of a jew.

I would die in soul for Satan. Where is you peoples back bone? Stand tall for Satan. For that of my race and Gods I stand tall!

Last time I got the "Am I Jew?" attack a long ago, I simply told them to fuck off and that, even if I were a kike, I would keep doing RTRs and follow Satan's teachings, even at the expense of my existence. From there on, I never had such attack again.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

I don't believe I ever spoke on anything like what you are saying. I believe in one of his posts he said he was Egyptian. There is a probability that that could mean he is white in the sense we are thinking of the word. I believe the ancient Egyptians were white because of the Fact that Hitler was a leader in ancient Egypt (Ramesses II) and other things i have read. So why can't he be.

Egypt was and is still white majority and i’m a white which Was born in Egypt

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

Stormblood said:
FancyMancy said:

Some are not so smart. We have been some admitting it immediately, like a certain Ryan, which I'm sure is about to come back after reading one's nose can break from a fall or a punch and generate confusion. In any case, if this guy's nose is how in the picture he shared, he's really being paranoid and nothing else. Of course, if he dedicated and did the final RTR, his doubts would be answered already.

Aldrick Strickland said:

Last time I got the "Am I Jew?" attack a long ago, I simply told them to fuck off and that, even if I were a kike, I would keep doing RTRs and follow Satan's teachings, even at the expense of my existence. From there on, I never had such attack again.
The attack must be related to the number 11 or 11:11. The former happened whenever, but the latter has happened a bit more frequently to me recently, but that's because I was clock-watching. I thought the number 11 was a number of Satan, so upon seeing this I wasn't upset or anything, rather the opposite. I won't say "it's all in the Mind", because in actual fact it is not. Instead, I'll say "relax, concentrate and master Void".

Harry said:
slyscorpion said:

This is actually cool to know that they are still white. Are you too one of those five subraces or something different. I myself would be Northern European ancestry.

Anyways I also heard of Whites in India too I would not know if they are one of these five subraces.

I never for the record said all Caucasians are white or anything about that so idk where that poster got that. I am still learning stuff about this to be honest.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Harry said:
Don't worry. That kind of nose is not uncommon in Egyptian gentiles.

I have a button or pug nose that's changing. Noses change.

My guardian demon told me that in one of my past lives I was Greek. I don't see it, but that's what he told me.

He told me that my incubus and I were married, but I was killed during the invasion.

I dreamed of the middle east too. I saw the marshes and Euphrates. In my reoccurring dreams I was murdered by the enemy. The invasion happened then.

I have dark blonde reddish hair btw.

Aldrick Strickland said:
FancyMancy said:
Harry said:

Stormblood said:

I am an Aryan! To which I will fight and I will die for Satan and for the Aryan Race! The Enemy can keep these cheap tricks. We here invite the powers of Beelzebub onto Harry. If he is a jew, Destroy his mind body and soul. Make him suffer for ever coming here. If he is Gentile show him the way to truth. Hail Satan!

See how a simple little prayer can solve things?

Here, here, brother!

I will die for Father Satan and the Aryan people! If my family dna somehow damns me, I will remain loyal to Satan and die a thousand deaths for him and the gentile races!

When I was little, I hated the Christian god. I also sensed Satan and knew who he was, the true God of the gentiles! I loved him ever since!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back