Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

An Idea

Covenant of Orion

Chi, Shen and Jing are the three substances that constitute much of our acasual presencing in our lives. When using solar manna, we may as well incorporate the other substances that have their own usage and applications. One example:

"Indefinitely from this time on, I am attracting and absorbing only the purest Chi, Shen and Jing from the Sun, Moon and Earth to benefit my Physical Body, Pranic Body, Mental Body, Buddhi Body and Bliss Body in the ideal ways for myself given each circumstance I am in at any given time."

Hail The Eternal Shiva!

Update:

"I am attracting, absorbing and assimilating the purest Chi, Shen and Jing from the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and Earth to bless and benefit my Physical Body, Pranic Body, Mental Body, Buddhi Body, Bliss Body, Kundalini and Aura in every way and all times."

Just concentrate on one thing, you will most likely not achieve anything with this affirmation.

Huge affirmations will dilute the energy. Try to word it direct and simple for actual effects.

Instead of trying to like juggle 5 swords while riding a unicycle and jumping over a cliff, you may want to focus on one thing at a time.

I like you’re idea, but I’m not so sure about that affirmation. It’s better for affirmations to be more on the short and simple side.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back