This forum is the Reddit of Satanism

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6016

Re: This forum is the Reddit of Satanism

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:53 pm

Do you think it's neigh time you understand your pent up emotions about what you think you know do not mean anything in reality of things? Who are you to dictate to us what we are to do?

Like yes, the Jews run the world by means you seldom understand. If you are too small brain to understand this, that is ok. It's better people of your behavior do not understand everything, and that you stay in your little mind while at it.

I disapprove your provocateurial and purposefully aggressive, and pointless attacks, because of course, that's what suits you.

You lack manners, respect, and you are in a place as a foreigner, and you do not respect that people among which you sit.

Mr Nobody wants everyone in a place he does not even belong to, to take on with his toxicity, how dare this goyim not take it. Beyond comprehension. He also complains. Mr Nobody complained. Get in line everyone. We have to conform to Mr Nobody's standard right here.

Mr Nobody sets a standard and everyone else has to follow that standard that everyone else has to play over. Remember this is Mr Nobody here it's not like it's nobody, it's mister Nobody. You will tolerate his toxicity and crap, because HE IS MR NOBODY! End of discussion!

We don't have to dance around for your little soul, you have to dance so that you will be accepted by us and the Gods.

You're in the den of wolves and they are kind enough to see you in, that's all there is to it. You took this on yourself a little too far.

Given you are in a den of wolves, you should be thankful I didn't approve your messages. You don't try to slap wolves with your pencil hands and get away with it for very long.

If you want to be respectful, then be around. If not, there is a wide range of selections for people with Big Brain like you online to exist in.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

User avatar
Shael
Posts: 2967

Re: This forum is the Reddit of Satanism

Postby Shael » Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:27 pm

14Alex88 wrote:Please ban this topic and disapprove of this post :lol:
It's astonishing to me how some people, even after receiving tons of detailed replies and explanations by the HPs, and consuming a considerable amount of their time by having them answer your questions, can still have the arrogance and delusional cockiness that you display here.
With the majority of the planet being as shitty as you, I'm not in any way surprised that most ETs outside of Satan and the Gods just view us as brainless apes and cattle.

You might want to take your ignorance and head back to the shithole you came from, if you are unwilling to learn anything at all.
'Do not do anything useless.'
-Miyamoto Musashi

FancyMancy
Posts: 4590

Re: This forum is the Reddit of Satanism

Postby FancyMancy » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:40 pm

Is Reddit... like... bad or something?

slyscorpion
Posts: 1838

Re: This forum is the Reddit of Satanism

Postby slyscorpion » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:54 pm

Shael wrote:
14Alex88 wrote:Please ban this topic and disapprove of this post :lol:
It's astonishing to me how some people, even after receiving tons of detailed replies and explanations by the HPs, and consuming a considerable amount of their time by having them answer your questions, can still have the arrogance and delusional cockiness that you display here.
With the majority of the planet being as shitty as you, I'm not in any way surprised that most ETs outside of Satan and the Gods just view us as brainless apes and cattle.

You might want to take your ignorance and head back to the shithole you came from, if you are unwilling to learn anything at all.[/quote

You: "With the majority of the planet being as shitty as you, I'm not in any way surprised that most ETs outside of Satan and the Gods just view us as brainless apes and cattle."

Me: I can't say I don't sympathize with them on this and understand why they feel the way they do. The way most people are is just beyond comprehension and I myself would not want to interact with them either if I could help it. I am suprised the Gods still have the patience they do with things and deal with some of the stuff they do. I myself would not be able to.
Image

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 606
Location: Nowhere of particular interest
Contact:

Re: This forum is the Reddit of Satanism

Postby Poweredbythesun » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:59 am

In a way, it actually is.

We discuss what works, and help newbies that are trying to advance.


You are no SS, and I do not pity you. May your ignorance be your downfall, and the pain you bring upon yourself last through your next lives, should you remain a fool.
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

Image Image Image

Physical change through spiritual warfare!

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1456

Re: This forum is the Reddit of Satanism

Postby HPS Shannon » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:36 am

slyscorpion wrote:
Shael wrote:
14Alex88 wrote:Please ban this topic and disapprove of this post :lol:
It's astonishing to me how some people, even after receiving tons of detailed replies and explanations by the HPs, and consuming a considerable amount of their time by having them answer your questions, can still have the arrogance and delusional cockiness that you display here.
With the majority of the planet being as shitty as you, I'm not in any way surprised that most ETs outside of Satan and the Gods just view us as brainless apes and cattle.

You might want to take your ignorance and head back to the shithole you came from, if you are unwilling to learn anything at all.[/quote

You: "With the majority of the planet being as shitty as you, I'm not in any way surprised that most ETs outside of Satan and the Gods just view us as brainless apes and cattle."

Me: I can't say I don't sympathize with them on this and understand why they feel the way they do. The way most people are is just beyond comprehension and I myself would not want to interact with them either if I could help it. I am suprised the Gods still have the patience they do with things and deal with some of the stuff they do. I myself would not be able to.


If you were a god, I think you would be able to do. You'd be more advanced and see the bigger picture as to why they have the patience for us.

94n
Posts: 266

Re: This forum is the Reddit of Satanism

Postby 94n » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:31 am

Alex, what websites do you frequent the most?
Image

Skull Knight
Posts: 10

Re: This forum is the Reddit of Satanism

Postby Skull Knight » Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:31 am

You understand that jews are the problem, you have taken the initial redpill. You can continue to shitpost about them like millions of other people and accomplish nothing except epic trolling and pwnage and eventually you will consume the blackpill. Or you can take the Godpill and take the fight to them.

All it takes is an hour a day of practicing meditations (hatha yoga, chakra spinning, etc.) for a week and you should feel energy that will prove to you that this is all real.

Also if this was reddit we would all be banned for hate speech.

User avatar
Jack
Posts: 2414

Re: This forum is the Reddit of Satanism

Postby Jack » Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:13 am

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:....

This mostly comes down to parenting. Children aren't really taught values like mutual respect, emotional control ,courage, and humbleness. The parents themselves are at the emotional level of a child. These little kids are so egotistical and vain they really believe that the world revolves around them.
"He who suffers for my sake,I will surely reward in one of the worlds."
-So saith Satan

https://youtu.be/MmAtwvZYTe8 (Iron Maiden - Blood Brothers)
Image

Hail Zepar!!!
Hail Horus!!!
Hail Vapula!!!
Hail Andramelech Adar Melek(The Glorious King, The Magnificent King)!!!
Hail Satan and the empire of Orion!!!

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 913
Location: Midgardr

Re: This forum is the Reddit of Satanism

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:49 am

Well unlike Reddit we don't promote a toxic environment worse than 4chan's /b/ board nor do we promote sad little attempts at trolling like you put on display here. On the contrary, we respond to your toxicity by acknowledging that your sad little attempt at attacking us on this forum is the direct result of you not knowing your place, and that place is NOTHING. So the next time you stumble upon a forum where its users treat each other with respect and dignity, might I suggest you fuck off back to Reddit?

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6016

Re: This forum is the Reddit of Satanism

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:17 am

Basically if most people saw his comments that never made it through, chances are 9 to 10 this is another of these thousands of infiltrators, so do not let this make anyone get too much out of the way. Or just really really dumb and self righteous.

In the NS there is this type of category of shills that because they are and do nothing about the White Race, they shout loud slurs against other races, and pretend to be "woke" on other races, underestimating the spiritual knowledge of jews etc, deviating the attention from the jew who is the main and important issue, and so forth. This masks for ignorance and pumps their useless ego up, and causes all the usual problems a shill would. The jew wins them 10 to 1 at any rate.

Demeaning spirituality is another one, know it alls etc.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

FancyMancy
Posts: 4590

Re: This forum is the Reddit of Satanism

Postby FancyMancy » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:57 am

Poweredbythesun wrote:In a way, it actually is.

We discuss what works, and help newbies that are trying to advance.


You are no SS, and I do not pity you. May your ignorance be your downfall, and the pain you bring upon yourself last through your next lives, should you remain a fool.

In that case, these forums are the Quora of Satanism, as well, then.

14Alex88 wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:Is Reddit... like... bad or something?



Hahahahahahhaahhah.

Oh. Thanks for the detailed explanation.

Mageson666
Posts: 2425

Re: This forum is the Reddit of Satanism

Postby Mageson666 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:09 pm

This is not the Daily Shitter.

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1456

Re: This forum is the Reddit of Satanism

Postby HPS Shannon » Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:19 pm

If he is such a troll, why not just ban him and be done with it? Are you still giving him the benefit if the doubt?

User avatar
SdD
Posts: 517

Re: This forum is the Reddit of Satanism

Postby SdD » Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:20 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:If he is such a troll, why not just ban him and be done with it? Are you still giving him the benefit if the doubt?


I understand his idea, even though I disagree!!

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6016

Re: This forum is the Reddit of Satanism

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:25 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:If he is such a troll, why not just ban him and be done with it? Are you still giving him the benefit if the doubt?


Frankly, many of his otherwise emotionally inflammatory comments, are based on facts by standards of what we call reality. Many of his points I have seen in posts do not reflect lies [unmoderated ones], but rather, misplaced manners which are typical in the common crowds of many which people are interested.

These people are falsely instructed to express them in a pointless way.

I have approved other inflammatory issues from Black people before, which could equally be called trolling. Where are the questions on that one?

I presume nowhere. It's either fair for everybody or fair for nobody.

The Daily Shitter has malformed many people's minds of which many people can be good people inherently, and this is the reality of it.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 6016

Re: This forum is the Reddit of Satanism

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:28 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:This is not the Daily Shitter.


The Daily Shitter now has a Sunday Sermon section. I wonder what types of poor people this will produce. When they will end up here, they will be xian fundamentalists, or Black Israelites, but without the Black part in them.
ϟ • SS War Room - RTR Co-Ordinator https://www.evilgoy.com • ϟ

ϟ • Azazel's Marketplace http://www.josmarket.org/ Closed, working • ϟ

ϟ • Joy Of Satan Websites Uptime Monitor https://uptime.theyknow.in/uptime.html • ϟ

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1456

Re: This forum is the Reddit of Satanism

Postby HPS Shannon » Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:47 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:If he is such a troll, why not just ban him and be done with it? Are you still giving him the benefit if the doubt?


Frankly, many of his otherwise emotionally inflammatory comments, are based on facts by standards of what we call reality. Many of his points I have seen in posts do not reflect lies [unmoderated ones], but rather, misplaced manners which are typical in the common crowds of many which people are interested.

These people are falsely instructed to express them in a pointless way.

I have approved other inflammatory issues from Black people before, which could equally be called trolling. Where are the questions on that one?

I presume nowhere. It's either fair for everybody or fair for nobody.

The Daily Shitter has malformed many people's minds of which many people can be good people inherently, and this is the reality of it.



First I'd like to state, that because the nature of texts, they can come off as unemotional or aggressive or probing. My question to you on the banning was simply that, an honest question which I truly was curious about because you have mentioned more than once that this person is a troll and despite everyone trying to be polite and tone a down a bit with his mannerisms, and explain the situation, you doing it more than once to him and he still doesnt have slight of the intelligence or the care to try a bit.

I totally understand the venting aspect and being able to freely do so, so need to go over that again but in Alex's case, he seems he doesnt care. You're handling that anyway.

Secondly, what do you mean "presume nowhere"?

I have not seen any posts from blacks that where of the same degree as the things that some of the white gentiles have posted. The only thing I have seen is that post from Cowboy from that thread. You know which one I am talking about.

I stated on the thread publicly and to him personally that he should have NOT said that, fyi. The only reason he said that comment because of what Aquarius said which honestly wasn't all that neccessary. I have not seen any black gentile here use racial slurs against white gentiles like the white gentiles have used here. And if they did, I haven't seen them. I don't read every single post on the forum. We dont even get much black gentiles posting on the forums anyway.

And if I do see that kind of talk from black gentiles I would say something because I am not a hypocrite and I just hate racial slurs, rude comments and any kind of degenerate behaviour from anyone. So before you start on with that, I'm just going to make sure you understand that.

I like refinement, and I know its not always about being refined and polite but thats just me. I wouldnt even approve racial slurs and horrible talk about whites from a black gentile if they said it. I just dont appreciate any of that language. I know a weakness of mine is not tolerating rudeness from anyine, but thats something I am working on.

So just letting you know before you keep claiming I am being unfair, immature, etc, etc.

User avatar
Powstanie Pogańskie
Posts: 470

Re: This forum is the Reddit of Satanism

Postby Powstanie Pogańskie » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:29 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:If he is such a troll, why not just ban him and be done with it? Are you still giving him the benefit if the doubt?


Frankly, many of his otherwise emotionally inflammatory comments, are based on facts by standards of what we call reality. Many of his points I have seen in posts do not reflect lies [unmoderated ones], but rather, misplaced manners which are typical in the common crowds of many which people are interested.

These people are falsely instructed to express them in a pointless way.

I have approved other inflammatory issues from Black people before, which could equally be called trolling. Where are the questions on that one?

I presume nowhere. It's either fair for everybody or fair for nobody.

The Daily Shitter has malformed many people's minds of which many people can be good people inherently, and this is the reality of it.



First I'd like to state, that because the nature of texts, they can come off as unemotional or aggressive or probing. My question to you on the banning was simply that, an honest question which I truly was curious about because you have mentioned more than once that this person is a troll and despite everyone trying to be polite and tone a down a bit with his mannerisms, and explain the situation, you doing it more than once to him and he still doesnt have slight of the intelligence or the care to try a bit.

I totally understand the venting aspect and being able to freely do so, so need to go over that again but in Alex's case, he seems he doesnt care. You're handling that anyway.

Secondly, what do you mean "presume nowhere"?

I have not seen any posts from blacks that where of the same degree as the things that some of the white gentiles have posted. The only thing I have seen is that post from Cowboy from that thread. You know which one I am talking about.

I stated on the thread publicly and to him personally that he should have NOT said that, fyi. The only reason he said that comment because of what Aquarius said which honestly wasn't all that neccessary. I have not seen any black gentile here use racial slurs against white gentiles like the white gentiles have used here. And if they did, I haven't seen them. I don't read every single post on the forum. We dont even get much black gentiles posting on the forums anyway.

And if I do see that kind of talk from black gentiles I would say something because I am not a hypocrite and I just hate racial slurs, rude comments and any kind of degenerate behaviour from anyone. So before you start on with that, I'm just going to make sure you understand that.

I like refinement, and I know its not always about being refined and polite but thats just me. I wouldnt even approve racial slurs and horrible talk about whites from a black gentile if they said it. I just dont appreciate any of that language. I know a weakness of mine is not tolerating rudeness from anyine, but thats something I am working on.

So just letting you know before you keep claiming I am being unfair, immature, etc, etc.


My confusion on this, and I think this is in part where HPS Shannon's own question came from, is why this particular post was approved when this one is just outright bait to get the responses he essentially received, instead of his other posts that may have been more substantive. Inflammatory, emotional and incorrect they'll certainly still be, but I've seen it often where trolling posts try to establish some bullshit point and the resultant rebuttals lead to good information for newer people who might actually consider the troll's point.

Of course it's just as well that I'd see his unapproved posts and discover they're all equally inane so this one was just the lucky draw. This one just struck me as particularly pointless.
Image

"I think you're all being irrational. Just breathe through your balls to obtain true enlightenment." - Malkom2

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 913
Location: Midgardr

Re: This forum is the Reddit of Satanism

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:52 pm

FancyMancy wrote:In that case, these forums are the Quora of Satanism, as well, then.


It used to be the "Yahoo Answers" of Satanism before Yahoo decided to go full retard. I never liked the Yahoo e-group layout anyway.

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 913
Location: Midgardr

Re: This forum is the Reddit of Satanism

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:53 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:This is not the Daily Shitter.


Is that an insult to the Daily Mail, or the Daily Wire?

User avatar
ShadowTheRaven
Posts: 913
Location: Midgardr

Re: This forum is the Reddit of Satanism

Postby ShadowTheRaven » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:55 pm

HPS Shannon wrote:If he is such a troll, why not just ban him and be done with it? Are you still giving him the benefit if the doubt?


To make an example out of him, of course. I would personally suggest taking screenshots before banning him, and then make a "Retard Thread" about it for further humiliation. This doesn't just account for the OP, either, but all retards who joined this forum just to be an egotistical twat, or otherwise condescending.

Mageson666
Posts: 2425

Re: This forum is the Reddit of Satanism

Postby Mageson666 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:38 am

Its not that people like Alex are trolls which means dishonest in their persona and intent its that they behave in a method that becomes defacto trolling. The situation is many Whites like Alex have come here through the Daily Shitter, mainstream WN universe and his way of posting is the normal there. And much of those places the attitudes are informed by Jews and catharsis over cultural Marxism. That becomes a new persona of posting. Sometimes it takes an adjustment period when one arrives here.

Νίκος
Posts: 629
Location: Greece

Re: This forum is the Reddit of Satanism

Postby Νίκος » Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:46 am

Hps Shannon and HP Hooded Cobra you know that by wasting your precious time talking to/for trolls you actually give them excalty what they want; attention.

Mageson666
Posts: 2425

Re: This forum is the Reddit of Satanism

Postby Mageson666 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:51 am

It makes sense that the Jews that run the Daily Shitter have a special section for the Goyim to to worship their tribe.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:This is not the Daily Shitter.


The Daily Shitter now has a Sunday Sermon section. I wonder what types of poor people this will produce. When they will end up here, they will be xian fundamentalists, or Black Israelites, but without the Black part in them.

User avatar
curio
Posts: 256

Re: This forum is the Reddit of Satanism

Postby curio » Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:12 am

HPS Shannon wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:If he is such a troll, why not just ban him and be done with it? Are you still giving him the benefit if the doubt?


Frankly, many of his otherwise emotionally inflammatory comments, are based on facts by standards of what we call reality. Many of his points I have seen in posts do not reflect lies [unmoderated ones], but rather, misplaced manners which are typical in the common crowds of many which people are interested.

These people are falsely instructed to express them in a pointless way.

I have approved other inflammatory issues from Black people before, which could equally be called trolling. Where are the questions on that one?

I presume nowhere. It's either fair for everybody or fair for nobody.

The Daily Shitter has malformed many people's minds of which many people can be good people inherently, and this is the reality of it.



First I'd like to state, that because the nature of texts, they can come off as unemotional or aggressive or probing. My question to you on the banning was simply that, an honest question which I truly was curious about because you have mentioned more than once that this person is a troll and despite everyone trying to be polite and tone a down a bit with his mannerisms, and explain the situation, you doing it more than once to him and he still doesnt have slight of the intelligence or the care to try a bit.

I totally understand the venting aspect and being able to freely do so, so need to go over that again but in Alex's case, he seems he doesnt care. You're handling that anyway.

Secondly, what do you mean "presume nowhere"?

I have not seen any posts from blacks that where of the same degree as the things that some of the white gentiles have posted. The only thing I have seen is that post from Cowboy from that thread. You know which one I am talking about.

I stated on the thread publicly and to him personally that he should have NOT said that, fyi. The only reason he said that comment because of what Aquarius said which honestly wasn't all that neccessary. I have not seen any black gentile here use racial slurs against white gentiles like the white gentiles have used here. And if they did, I haven't seen them. I don't read every single post on the forum. We dont even get much black gentiles posting on the forums anyway.

And if I do see that kind of talk from black gentiles I would say something because I am not a hypocrite and I just hate racial slurs, rude comments and any kind of degenerate behaviour from anyone. So before you start on with that, I'm just going to make sure you understand that.

I like refinement, and I know its not always about being refined and polite but thats just me. I wouldnt even approve racial slurs and horrible talk about whites from a black gentile if they said it. I just dont appreciate any of that language. I know a weakness of mine is not tolerating rudeness from anyine, but thats something I am working on.

So just letting you know before you keep claiming I am being unfair, immature, etc, etc.


You wouldn't see "racial slurs against whites" because there aren't any effective ones that are overt. The disparaging remarks that are used against the white race are covert. And it would be easy for you to say that you don't see your kind disparaging whites because you admit that you would disapprove the post if you saw it, which also makes it easy for one to act as if your side is the victim(because derogatory posts against whites wouldn't show up but the reverse would), along with the fact that there are no explicit derogatory words for the white race in the same vein of nigger. Keywords: explicit, overt.

Plus, there are far fewer blacks, like you said, and the fact that racial tensions are more pressing for and affect aware whites far more than blacks on any level makes it understandable why this would happen in the first place and why it appears as if "waycism" is more common against blacks. Even though nonblack people here don't have issue with proper SS blacks and ones that stick to their own but with the scum of the race that's dumped on our streets.

When asians express contempt for white men that go to asia for sex tourism and take asian wives, I don't get offended because I know they're talking about the absolute goys of my race. It bothers me too that they don't stick to their own. But I don't hate on asians or try to crybully them into submission when they express pain and anger over the actions of the low-consciousness members of my race. They have every right to feel and express those emotions, just like I and anyone else does.

Mind, I'm not saying any of this is your intention or fault, nor is it necessarily directed at you specifically, as I'm sure your heart is in the right place when it comes down to it. I'm just saying that this is how things could appear, especially if moderation isn't consistent and people here don't use their intuition. HPHC has a good sense of fairness and optics in this regard.

There aren't really any words that make whites chimp out the way nigger does to blacks(but only when a non black says it). Nazi? We're all nazis here. Redneck? That's more often recieved as a term of endearment, only really seen an insult by the people who use it with that intention. Some may make up overtly racist words against whites but it's usually just a modification of words associated with blacks and have no power except to amuse. Ironically, nigger has more effect on whites than actual insults against whites.

The words that non whites use to disparage and manipulate whites are covert and empowered by (((the system))). They have plausible deniability and are used to cover up dishonest and anti white intentions. I'm sure you and many others here are very familiar with them. Colonialist. Racist. Imperialist. Western/er(used in context of blameshifting). Nazi. Even capitalist seems to have racial undertones against whites, but I wouldn't bank as much on this one.

Point being there is no exact explicit analogue to a term like nigger for whites and we normally don't flip out over implicit ones, which are also deniable by nature, so of course people "don't see" discrimination and unfairness against whites where there very well could be.


On a side note I think it's ridiculous that people let words like nigger, faggot and what have you affect them so much, and give them so much power, especially if you consider the context that these words cane up and are used. Nigger came from the Latin word for black, so if you think about it blacks are getting offended at being called... black. The sense that I know it to be used is to refer to the low class, criminal "gangsta nigga" blacks, so unless you're one of those or identify with them then I don't see why you'd be bothered.

Fag never even had anything to do with homos until like the 20th century, when gays were assimilated into support of the jew through marxist movements. Best friend I ever had was gay and used fag liberally and playfully. He was aware of what the LGBT was about. It felt freeing not to have to walk on eggshells around him.

Outlawing things over muh feefees empowers them and can keep underlying issues from coming up to awareness and being processed. It's good that we're allowed to talk about sensitive issues here.

FancyMancy
Posts: 4590

Re: This forum is the Reddit of Satanism

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:17 am

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:In that case, these forums are the Quora of Satanism, as well, then.


It used to be the "Yahoo Answers" of Satanism before Yahoo decided to go full retard. I never liked the Yahoo e-group layout anyway.

Same.

FancyMancy
Posts: 4590

Re: This forum is the Reddit of Satanism

Postby FancyMancy » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:00 pm

Possible-troll OP: This forum is the Reddit of Satanism.
Me: ignorant of Reddit ?
Possible-troll OP: Lol, bitch.
Staff and Members: going on about things
Me: Hmmm...
Staff and Members: still going on about things
Me: still ignorant of Reddit Oh? Ohhh. Ohhh! ... Hm!

HPS Shannon
Posts: 1456

Re: This forum is the Reddit of Satanism

Postby HPS Shannon » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:17 pm

curio wrote:
HPS Shannon wrote:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:
Frankly, many of his otherwise emotionally inflammatory comments, are based on facts by standards of what we call reality. Many of his points I have seen in posts do not reflect lies [unmoderated ones], but rather, misplaced manners which are typical in the common crowds of many which people are interested.

These people are falsely instructed to express them in a pointless way.

I have approved other inflammatory issues from Black people before, which could equally be called trolling. Where are the questions on that one?

I presume nowhere. It's either fair for everybody or fair for nobody.

The Daily Shitter has malformed many people's minds of which many people can be good people inherently, and this is the reality of it.



First I'd like to state, that because the nature of texts, they can come off as unemotional or aggressive or probing. My question to you on the banning was simply that, an honest question which I truly was curious about because you have mentioned more than once that this person is a troll and despite everyone trying to be polite and tone a down a bit with his mannerisms, and explain the situation, you doing it more than once to him and he still doesnt have slight of the intelligence or the care to try a bit.

I totally understand the venting aspect and being able to freely do so, so need to go over that again but in Alex's case, he seems he doesnt care. You're handling that anyway.

Secondly, what do you mean "presume nowhere"?

I have not seen any posts from blacks that where of the same degree as the things that some of the white gentiles have posted. The only thing I have seen is that post from Cowboy from that thread. You know which one I am talking about.

I stated on the thread publicly and to him personally that he should have NOT said that, fyi. The only reason he said that comment because of what Aquarius said which honestly wasn't all that neccessary. I have not seen any black gentile here use racial slurs against white gentiles like the white gentiles have used here. And if they did, I haven't seen them. I don't read every single post on the forum. We dont even get much black gentiles posting on the forums anyway.

And if I do see that kind of talk from black gentiles I would say something because I am not a hypocrite and I just hate racial slurs, rude comments and any kind of degenerate behaviour from anyone. So before you start on with that, I'm just going to make sure you understand that.

I like refinement, and I know its not always about being refined and polite but thats just me. I wouldnt even approve racial slurs and horrible talk about whites from a black gentile if they said it. I just dont appreciate any of that language. I know a weakness of mine is not tolerating rudeness from anyine, but thats something I am working on.

So just letting you know before you keep claiming I am being unfair, immature, etc, etc.


You wouldn't see "racial slurs against whites" because there aren't any effective ones that are overt. The disparaging remarks that are used against the white race are covert. And it would be easy for you to say that you don't see your kind disparaging whites because you admit that you would disapprove the post if you saw it, which also makes it easy for one to act as if your side is the victim(because derogatory posts against whites wouldn't show up but the reverse would), along with the fact that there are no explicit derogatory words for the white race in the same vein of nigger. Keywords: explicit, overt.

Plus, there are far fewer blacks, like you said, and the fact that racial tensions are more pressing for and affect aware whites far more than blacks on any level makes it understandable why this would happen in the first place and why it appears as if "waycism" is more common against blacks. Even though nonblack people here don't have issue with proper SS blacks and ones that stick to their own but with the scum of the race that's dumped on our streets.

When asians express contempt for white men that go to asia for sex tourism and take asian wives, I don't get offended because I know they're talking about the absolute goys of my race. It bothers me too that they don't stick to their own. But I don't hate on asians or try to crybully them into submission when they express pain and anger over the actions of the low-consciousness members of my race. They have every right to feel and express those emotions, just like I and anyone else does.

Mind, I'm not saying any of this is your intention or fault, nor is it necessarily directed at you specifically, as I'm sure your heart is in the right place when it comes down to it. I'm just saying that this is how things could appear, especially if moderation isn't consistent and people here don't use their intuition. HPHC has a good sense of fairness and optics in this regard.

There aren't really any words that make whites chimp out the way nigger does to blacks(but only when a non black says it). Nazi? We're all nazis here. Redneck? That's more often recieved as a term of endearment, only really seen an insult by the people who use it with that intention. Some may make up overtly racist words against whites but it's usually just a modification of words associated with blacks and have no power except to amuse. Ironically, nigger has more effect on whites than actual insults against whites.

The words that non whites use to disparage and manipulate whites are covert and empowered by (((the system))). They have plausible deniability and are used to cover up dishonest and anti white intentions. I'm sure you and many others here are very familiar with them. Colonialist. Racist. Imperialist. Western/er(used in context of blameshifting). Nazi. Even capitalist seems to have racial undertones against whites, but I wouldn't bank as much on this one.

Point being there is no exact explicit analogue to a term like nigger for whites and we normally don't flip out over implicit ones, which are also deniable by nature, so of course people "don't see" discrimination and unfairness against whites where there very well could be.


On a side note I think it's ridiculous that people let words like nigger, faggot and what have you affect them so much, and give them so much power, especially if you consider the context that these words cane up and are used. Nigger came from the Latin word for black, so if you think about it blacks are getting offended at being called... black. The sense that I know it to be used is to refer to the low class, criminal "gangsta nigga" blacks, so unless you're one of those or identify with them then I don't see why you'd be bothered.

Fag never even had anything to do with homos until like the 20th century, when gays were assimilated into support of the jew through marxist movements. Best friend I ever had was gay and used fag liberally and playfully. He was aware of what the LGBT was about. It felt freeing not to have to walk on eggshells around him.

Outlawing things over muh feefees empowers them and can keep underlying issues from coming up to awareness and being processed. It's good that we're allowed to talk about sensitive issues here.


I understand what you are saying, Curio and I already explained how I personally dont like any kind of slurs, and I am not talking about your standard words like "Nazi" and "Alt righter", etc, etc. I'm talking about other names I have heard whites being called that were just distateful despite it hurting you guys or not but not going to go there. I know that desiring refinement and detesting crudeness can be a weakness of mine, but that's how it is and I am working it out. I know that about myself.

I'm also not falling for the conflacted black victimization thing either. Both sides have their fault. And the comments that are not "overt" I would set straight as well because we both know the truth about the situation, that's why we are here.

HP HC and my self just have different styles. If someone who was just new here, was continually rude and constantly posting things despite being told to tone it down for sake of respect, and they kept doing it and joking about it, yes I would ban them. Because despite it all, if you can't even pull yourself together and try to be even alittle polite, then yes I would do that. If they are serious, then they can create another account and come back when they have a better attitude.

And there is a reason why I am stuck on certain things being said, as there are other things I wanted to keep intact. I already discussed it privately with HP HC.

Anyway, I will end it there. Thank you.

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 955

Re: This forum is the Reddit of Satanism

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Wed Dec 18, 2019 8:28 pm

HP. Hoodedcobra666 wrote:Do you think it's neigh time you understand your pent up emotions about what you think you know do not mean anything in reality of things? Who are you to dictate to us what we are to do?

Like yes, the Jews run the world by means you seldom understand. If you are too small brain to understand this, that is ok. It's better people of your behavior do not understand everything, and that you stay in your little mind while at it.

I disapprove your provocateurial and purposefully aggressive, and pointless attacks, because of course, that's what suits you.

You lack manners, respect, and you are in a place as a foreigner, and you do not respect that people among which you sit.

Mr Nobody wants everyone in a place he does not even belong to, to take on with his toxicity, how dare this goyim not take it. Beyond comprehension. He also complains. Mr Nobody complained. Get in line everyone. We have to conform to Mr Nobody's standard right here.

Mr Nobody sets a standard and everyone else has to follow that standard that everyone else has to play over. Remember this is Mr Nobody here it's not like it's nobody, it's mister Nobody. You will tolerate his toxicity and crap, because HE IS MR NOBODY! End of discussion!

We don't have to dance around for your little soul, you have to dance so that you will be accepted by us and the Gods.

You're in the den of wolves and they are kind enough to see you in, that's all there is to it. You took this on yourself a little too far.

Given you are in a den of wolves, you should be thankful I didn't approve your messages. You don't try to slap wolves with your pencil hands and get away with it for very long.

If you want to be respectful, then be around. If not, there is a wide range of selections for people with Big Brain like you online to exist in.


Thats more like it. Satanism is for the strong. The weak and subverters, traitors and infiltrators can step aside.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

MalinBaze
Posts: 67

Re: This forum is the Reddit of Satanism

Postby MalinBaze » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:18 pm

ShadowTheRaven wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:This is not the Daily Shitter.


Is that an insult to the Daily Mail, or the Daily Wire?


Daily Stormer


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], hayden, NoCreativeNameHereV2, TopoftheAbyss and 44 guests