Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

U.K. Elections:

Gearshift

So I figure some things occurred last few days on the news. What's the opinion of the J.o.S. on such manners? Good or bad? Brexit? Mudslimes? Boris?

Borisov Johnson is an actual jew who boasts of his Jewish heritage. Enough said

The one good thing is labour being decimated as they are pretty much the communist party as even the UK communist party won't stand
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/general-election-uk-communist-party-no-candidates-jeremy-corbyn-labour-support-first-1920-a7699761.html

The other thing was John MacDonall is a self proclaimed Marxists as he openly does speeches Infront of commuist flags and banners of starlin.

This would mean Brexit will be done in some form. Along with the economy won't be destroyed by open borders and borrowing.

The conservatives are not perfect as they are run by jews. However they are the lesser evil and I think Boris will do the same as trump and pander to the Jews every need and in turn reveal them even more as our enemy.

Cynical me is expecting BoJo, or bojew, or perhaps hiss-and-boo-j00, to turn around and not do Brexit, despite being for Brexit from day one, at least publicly. Regardless, the jew needs to be in control, so Brexit jew-style is not ideal but at least it is (or might be) Brexit. It took the jew 3 years to come up with B, C, D, etc. plans lest the European jewnion be damned. On the other hand, without European jewnion "law", I have heard or been told that things could go very shit with inhumanity, I am guessing similar to what Victorian England was like.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back