Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

First time making a thoughtform(black magic). Any tips?

Vengeance666

Howdy.

I was thinking of making a thoughtform for black magic, I have someone I really want removed from existence and I'll stop at nothing to achieve it.
I will use this thoughtform with my death spell and Zastir mantra to completely overwhelm the pest.

I have never made a thoughtform before and my chakras are not open, but I still want to try making one. Just to see if I can. And besides, this is used for black magic. I won't be invoking the energy, so chakras shouldn't matter here.

Here's the thing though, I'd be obviously be using grey energy. The thing that worries me is how do you clean that thougtform? I don't think you can use white energy since it'll destroy the grey energy. I was thinking of using EHWAZ rune to both empower the thought-form and make sure it doesn't turn on me. I guess I should just let it feed off more grey/death energy and that's it.

Oh, and a quick question about KENAZ rune "used to release the spirit into the realms of power.". So, what exactly does this mean? Is that part referring to thoughtforms or not? If yes, should I combine EHWAZ and KENAZ when I'm empowering it?

I'd vibrate the rune(s) into the thoughtform, making the rune shine bright red for 108 vibrations. My affirmation would be "In a safe and beneficial way for me, NAME OF THE THOUGHTFORM grows in power and obeys my will only. Now, continuously and forever."(or should I make the affirmation in first person, referring to the thought-form as "you"?) I was thinking of doing this indefinitely(at the very least for 40 days). I think I'll let the thing feed off of anything it wants, I can only control "clean" it, or rather control it using only runes.

And when I actually make it, Maxine said you should use short affirmation (1-5 words). Is it okay if I don't use the name of the target here. I don't want the thing to come back to me and attack me after it's job is done. I was thinking of using an affirmation like this "Kill my enemies. Devour their souls." and then I'd just order it to attack that specific person. I don't see why should I make a thoughtform to just end one person and then destroy it, I'm sure there will be plenty of people that'll piss on my bonfire in the future. I can already see them lining up.

Please don't judge me, I detest my enemies and there will be no dawn for them.

Here's my question... do I send it out to do my bidding right away? Or do I empower it first? I'd rather put it to work right away, don't want the thoughtform to just do nothing.

And please, don't worry about my health. I'll do 4 times my aop, I'll vibrate a sun mantra(108x) after each curse. I'll also use Algiz rune before before the curses as well as after, I will also take Maxines advice and eat better during this period.

Final thing... I was thinking of gathering the grey energy for around 2 hours. I hope it's enough? I know it depends on personal power, while I'm not that advanced, I had success with runes and magic in the past. And I have the willpower to carry this through. At the end of the day, the harder it gets the more fanatical and determined I become.

Thank you for you help, I really appreciate it.

You have never learnt how to fire a machine gun properly and defend yourself in the trenches, yet you want to go and kill bin laden and hussein. You have no experience of knowing how to see the enemy in its midst but you still want to do it anyway. Other than go and learn to crawl and then walk before you can run a marathon, all I can say is - lol.

I would really not do this if you don't have the ability to even sense what is going on in the energy level at all or that much. Sure you probably can but this is kind of advanced. Sometimes thoughtforms can get corrupted or reappear in the vicinity of the person who created them. Which means you won't know for sure what it's doing. That is why it says this stuff is advanced.

You may need help with this cause a death spell takes a lot of energy even if the person is weak. Go for it though do the aura death spell or runic. If need be summon a Demon ask for help with this and offer something in return that you agree on or do extra spiritual warfare. You should feel it if he or she shows up even if your new and can't hear them. Simply state your desire and what you are willing to give back and be respectful and when it happens if the Demon decides to help you do something to show you appreciate it or extra warfare or both. This may be beyond what you can do if you are just starting out.

This is not the job of a thoughtform, unless you're trying to bring yourself down first. If you do that, it would be attached to you and it would hurt you first. You have no experience, very little knowledge, and you have no idea what you're doing. You want to go messing with the absolute most dangerous things that could be done, but you don't have any clue how to do it. Do you think that's safe?

FancyMancy said:
You have never learnt how to fire a machine gun properly and defend yourself in the trenches, yet you want to go and kill bin laden and hussein. You have no experience of knowing how to see the enemy in its midst but you still want to do it anyway. Other than go and learn to crawl and then walk before you can run a marathon, all I can say is - lol.

Why thank you, Miss Mancy :p. Well, it's a pressing issue so if I have to take a bullet to the leg to end up a victor, so be it. It's a small price to pay.
But yes, you're right... :x

slyscorpion said:
I would really not do this if you don't have the ability to even sense what is going on in the energy level at all or that much. Sure you probably can but this is kind of advanced. Sometimes thoughtforms can get corrupted or reappear in the vicinity of the person who created them. Which means you won't know for sure what it's doing. That is why it says this stuff is advanced.

You may need help with this cause a death spell takes a lot of energy even if the person is weak. Go for it though do the aura death spell or runic. If need be summon a Demon ask for help with this and offer something in return that you agree on or do extra spiritual warfare. You should feel it if he or she shows up even if your new and can't hear them. Simply state your desire and what you are willing to give back and be respectful and when it happens if the Demon decides to help you do something to show you appreciate it or extra warfare or both. This may be beyond what you can do if you are just starting out.

Well, I'd rather try it out on my own first. This is also a way to test myself. The only time I'll ask Gods for help is when I truly feel something is out of my control. And I don't think a death-spell is that dangerous as long as you're cleaning your aura thoroughly before and after. I'll just vibrate Sowilo into my aura until it feels clean and then 100x Algiz to make sure the energies don't stick to me during the spell. I'll do that before and after the ritual. I'll also open up the persons aura beforehand. Nothing is sticking to me.

I got some good advice on how to do a death-spell which isn't as dangerous as the one I made originally, so I'll be just fine.

Alright then, no thoughtform for me.
Thank you for you help.

Popcorn666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Why thank you, Miss Mancy :p. Well, it's a pressing issue so if I have to take a bullet to the leg to end up a victor, so be it. It's a small price to pay.
I'm a Boy, and what's with the ":p"? You don't understand how Energy and Magick works. We don't "take a bullet to be a victor". You need to learn a lot and quickly.

You said that you are chakra are not open which means you have not done the most basic of the meditations which is the Opening chakras meditations...and you want to do something so dangerous, first, you cannot be a beginner like you are and think that you can vibrate runes with high reps you will burn yourself (like you can damage your nervous system and on top of this even if you vibrate a rune 100000 reps it doesn't mean you can actually raise that much energy, each one of us has a set limit of energy that can raise and only through meditations we can raise this limit) second Black magick is advanced and messing with thoughtform with this type of magick is even more dangerous.

Instead of doing all of this, start doing the basic meditations and then you can do a 40 days working (or more if needed) and curse whoever you want...

Popcorn666 said:
I got some good advice on how to do a death-spell which isn't as dangerous as the one I made originally, so I'll be just fine.
A death spell which is less-dangerous? Is that like being run over by a car instead of a lorry?

Popcorn666 said:
FancyMancy said:

slyscorpion said:

Well, I'd rather try it out on my own first. This is also a way to test myself. The only time I'll ask Gods for help is when I truly feel something is out of my control. And I don't think a death-spell is that dangerous as long as you're cleaning your aura thoroughly before and after. I'll just vibrate Sowilo into my aura until it feels clean and then 100x Algiz to make sure the energies don't stick to me during the spell. I'll do that before and after the ritual. I'll also open up the persons aura beforehand. Nothing is sticking to me.

Alright then, no thoughtform for me.
Thank you for you help.

Your right in that doing the runic version or normal sending of energy isn't that dangerous if just be sure to cleanse and not attach somehow to this energy.

Another word of advice don't think to much on this or doubt your spell that will make it way less effective or backfire. I made that mistake in a lot of spells both white and black magick before.

Good luck and yes it's great you listen to advice on this you would have made a big mistake. Not saying you can't try something like that later when you advance way more and are fully open and more powerful. However I wouldn't even try something like this and I have been a Satanist for years.

It's great to not rely on the Gods and try things I like that attitude a lot as some people try to rely on them for everything as you see from some places. I was just saying if it was an emergency and you like need this right now. Also if the person is a Jew I think the Gods would love to help.

luis said:
You said that you are chakra are not open which means you have not done the most basic of the meditations which is the Opening chakras meditations...and you want to do something so dangerous, first, you cannot be a beginner like you are and think that you can vibrate runes with high reps you will burn yourself (like you can damage your nervous system and on top of this even if you vibrate a rune 100000 reps it doesn't mean you can actually raise that much energy, each one of us has a set limit of energy that can raise and only through meditations we can raise this limit) second Black magick is advanced and messing with thoughtform with this type of magick is even more dangerous.

Instead of doing all of this, start doing the basic meditations and then you can do a 40 days working (or more if needed) and curse whoever you want...
Sorry, I meant that my chakras are not empowered/open to the level I'd like. I've done some Runic workings in the past with success, and I didn't think too much about it. I jumped in and did around 300 vibrations per day (two were 108 vibrations and two were shorter workings), and I've never done a working before that moment in all my life. Yeah, I had a crisis halfway through. Yeah I also had life fling shit towards me. Still finished the workings and they manifested. Yes, it was rather overwhelming but I pulled through. Once I set my mind on doing something, I am seeing it done till the end.

FancyMancy said:
Popcorn666 said:
A death spell which is less-dangerous? Is that like being run over by a car instead of a lorry?
Well... good point. Nothing a ton of aop, aoc, Sowilo and Algiz rune can't prevent though.

FancyMancy said:
Popcorn666 said:
FancyMancy said:

I'm a Boy, and what's with the ":p"? You don't understand how Energy and Magick works. We don't "take a bullet to be a victor". You need to learn a lot and quickly.
What I was trying to say is that if, IF some of the energy gets reflected, I won't just come crumbling down like some weakling and stop doing the spell. I'll just double up on my aop and move forward. This is personal and I'm seeing it done until the end.

Guys I appreciate you looking out for me, I really do. But give me a break. I'll clean my aura both before and after the curse. I'll use Sowilo rune for that. I'll also vibrate Algiz 108 times BEFORE AND AFTER I do the curse. Hell, I'll even program that energy to reflect any negative energy, regardless of where it's coming from, to the target I want to destroy.
I'll also open up the targets aura before I do the spell.

On top of all that, I'll do my regular aop and clean my aura daily, like I always do. I'll even double all of that because why not.

Please, I'll be just fine.

slyscorpion said:
Also if the person is a Jew I think the Gods would love to help.
Unfortunately, no. At least not genetically, but that person sure behaves like one. Don't worry, after all is said and done, the universe will be a better place.

Popcorn666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Popcorn666 said:
Well... good point. Nothing a ton of aop, aoc, Sowilo and Algiz rune can't prevent though.

FancyMancy said:
Popcorn666 said:
What I was trying to say is that if, IF some of the energy gets reflected, I won't just come crumbling down like some weakling and stop doing the spell. I'll just double up on my aop and move forward. This is personal and I'm seeing it done until the end.

Guys I appreciate you looking out for me, I really do. But give me a break. I'll clean my aura both before and after the curse. I'll use Sowilo rune for that. I'll also vibrate Algiz 108 times BEFORE AND AFTER I do the curse. Hell, I'll even program that energy to reflect any negative energy, regardless of where it's coming from, to the target I want to destroy.
I'll also open up the targets aura before I do the spell.

On top of all that, I'll do my regular aop and clean my aura daily, like I always do. I'll even double all of that because why not.

Please, I'll be just fine.
Be careful! (I'm not going to get any more involved than that.) You should build up your AoP, as well as cleaning your Aura and Soul and Chakras a lot first before you do such things - but yes, double or treble your AoP, AC and S/CC before starting it, as well, for at least a week first, and I would recommend maybe 2, 3 or 4 weeks after. That means also each day before and after the session. You don't want to make any silly, stupid, dangerous mistakes.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back