Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How does attraction work on the spiritual level?

nino

Hello brothers and sisters. Can someone explain how attraction works on the subconscious and spiritual level? How do love spells and auras of repulsion work, why we're attracted to certain features and what role do genes and racial purity play?

nino said:
Hello brothers and sisters. Can someone explain how attraction works on the subconscious and spiritual level? How do love spells and auras of repulsion work, why we're attracted to certain features and what role do genes and racial purity play?

First lets clarify the astral realm, the plane of which all energy takes the first step to manifesting.

The astral realm is essentially the first 'building' phase to any physical manifestation. It mirrors and reflects the physical plane in it's own rights and on this plane is where our mind wills, directs and controls all non-sentient matters within it. It is a 'thought' plane where the physical realm precedes it as the lowest plane of being. Anything that is created and willed upon with extreme focus and intent (depending on one's level of power, energy and advancement) on the astral will in time mirror to the lower plane, the physical realm, where the construct of what was created manifests on the physical plane from the directed energies of the astral.

This is the law of attraction and why focusing, believing and willing things through our workings eventually brings what we want. This is also how we influence others. By influencing someone on the astral realm, say to love you for example, this will manifest both on the astral and physical level to sway control over the thoughts and aspects of that person. When you make someone love you by magical means, you are essentially making them veer towards a specified path that you enforce their interest in. The love and emotions are very real and the individual is still their own person, you merely directed them to a specified focus.

On genes and racial purity, each of the three races originally created by Satan (Whites, Blacks and Asians) each have their own unique specialties to create natural diversity in order to bring balance of nature. Whites for example are more naturally in tune with the aether element, better able to physically manifest things from the astral which is why we've created so much, because the ideas of these creations on the astral manifest so quickly and so efficiently. Blacks as I've come to learn are more in tune with the earth element, they can make inhospitable lands prosper and are natural experts in agriculture... or well... they really used to be enmasse until the enemy got involved. I hazard a guess that they are naturally better able to feel the energies of different gems and stones and determine their appropriate usage and they essentially 'speak' to the earth and know when something is not right in some regards to it. I am not yet sure what Asians are naturally in tune with as unfortunately this has not yet been discussed, but I believe it could be either water or air, perhaps both even.

When we lose our racial purity we lose who we are and our natural attunements. Not to mention a race can only reincarnate in the body of the same race or a body with the genes of the same race. With more and more race mixing these genes dilute further and further until the race is no longer white, black or asian. So if all purity of the races were completely lost until there was one singular race, then humans would die out and go extinct as there is no longer a body to reincarnate into for your racial soul. Our own singular uniqueness in the purity of our race is also something to cherish for each of us, each of the three gentile races have their own role to play in nature and this is how Satan intended for it.

Perhaps as an oversimplification, Blacks are better/stronger Physically, Asians are better/stronger Mentally, and Whites are better/stronger Spiritually. Examples include what Ghost in the Machine said, and I would add that Blacks are fitter and Physically they are stronger, able to last longer with more endurance and stamina; Asians are good with maths/numbers and business/finance and work ethic and figuring things out; and Whites are good with morals/ethics and what is correct/good/just and beneficial, and also with creativity and imagination. That is not to say, though, that any member of each of the three Races can't improve any of these aspects in themselves over any member of either of the other two Races. Anyone can improve eternally.

The number 3 is the number of creation/destruction. The triangle is the strongest shape. There are many examples of the power of three.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back