Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Yazedi's still used as a islamic sex slave sensitive

sonnenkraft

what i found today on facebook page called "yazedi kingdom " written in arabic
the "yazedi Kingdom page" posted a screenshot from a post from a page called "Elak wanho"
date of the post 12/12/2019

c1a5217e6693a80333aa375e99b18250.jpg

a girl called "Mariam khidir shamu mint"

The "Elak Wanho" page posted the girl picture with a title called "Marrying a 15 years old girl"
and Also Created a poll or voting system called "do you prefer to marry a 15 years old girl yes/no/why"
The Member of "Elak wanho" page did not know that the girl is kidnapped . and the girl wear forced to wear
the wedding dress.

The "Yazedi kingdom page " responded fast and posted this on there page and on the group "elak wanho" page :-

29064071d2692bbf3afcd5c407024783.jpg

the translation is :-
"a girl called "Mariam khidir shamu mint" from solag Village has been kidnapped by arab muslim terrorist army since 2014/8/3. also her family was kidnapped some of them is liberated some not found the number of the family member is 20 persons the family is separated and lost"

the father of the Kidnapped girl is called "khalil Khidir Shamu Mint " posted his phone number
begging for help to allocate his daughter place and to call him and also the admin page of "yazedi kindgom" posted their phone number on the group called "elak wanho" seeking for help ./// END

you wont find this on news and still judia arab muslim practicing their shit, THE YAZIDI still living the terrors of muslims since 700 AD till now .

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back