Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Promoting JOS with felt-tip pen messages in puplic/heavy used restrooms cabins

GG Allin

I think of football stadiums, discos, big fast food restaurants, musik/food festivals, big meetings of people, ...
I only choose the cabins, because the urinal is to risky. People may caught you. At some places are security cameras. But the cabins are surveillance-free. Don´t just ran from cabin to cabin and write the messages, this is seeabel via the cameras. One toilet visit one message. Some people have weak bladders and can´t pee while someone stands besides them ;). Imagine someone just goes to the toilett and finds a link to priceless knowledge for which other people would have died. And some people even read stuff on the toilett.

Imagine a musik festival with thousands of people and 1/10 of them sees the message 1/10 does read. 1/10 end here.

As always a catchy message like + the link : "Satan and God are reversed : http://www.satanisgod.org"

or: "Find the love of your live with magic: http://www.satanisgod.org"

The big crouwd of people grands you anonymity

Is this okay to do? Those bathrooms are pretty trashy places so I don’t know how respectful it is to Satan’s website on there :p

GG Allin said:
I think of football stadiums, discos, big fast food restaurants, musik/food festivals, big meetings of people, ...
I only choose the cabins, because the urinal is to risky. People may caught you. At some places are security cameras. But the cabins are surveillance-free. Don´t just ran from cabin to cabin and write the messages, this is seeabel via the cameras. One toilet visit one message. Some people have weak bladders and can´t pee while someone stands besides them ;). Imagine someone just goes to the toilett and finds a link to priceless knowledge for which other people would have died. And some people even read stuff on the toilett.

Imagine a musik festival with thousands of people and 1/10 of them sees the message 1/10 does read. 1/10 end here.

As always a catchy message like + the link : "Satan and God are reversed : http://www.satanisgod.org"

That sounds smart. "Satan and god are reversed" that should be a very effective message. I was worried by the title of the thread, but you have it under control. A lot of people have a bad reaction to the name "Satan" because everything they know related to it comes from the bible, and depictions of devils in tv shows and movies.

I like it, dude.

This can be risky but I have done this many times.

I once had to crawl on a bathroom floor in my university to let people know about ancient-forums/ joyofsatan and how we were being lied to

I would also write it on pieces of paper and leave it inside random books in the library

You can go to a print shop, or online, and get stickers made where you make the design yourself. And you can make a sticker of a QR Code that goes to http://www.Satanisgod.org and put these stickers places. So all they gotta do is point their phone at it and it will go to the website.

I think this would work better than just writing the website name on a wall with a marker like some people said. If you saw some weird website written on the wall in a bathroom, would you do all the effort of copying it typing it into your phone and seeing what it is? I don't think many people would do all that. But a QR Code is so easy to scan that they might scan it just for curiosity and boredom to see where the code goes. I think a lot more people would scan a QR code than to copy down a whole URL into their phone. Put a QR code in some really busy public place, and some people will be curious enough to scan it. You might not even have to write anything with it, because just having the code there might be enough to make them curious.

I'm not saying to put these in bathrooms, but you might. I'm saying put them wherever you think is the best place.

I don't know how to do this, I just thought it's a good idea.

Aquarius said:
Is this okay to do? Those bathrooms are pretty trashy places so I don’t know how respectful it is to Satan’s website on there :p
Put it anywhere you can as long as it gets the site out to more people. Spreading the JoS sites is one of the most respectful things one can do.

retrograde said:
GG Allin said:

That sounds smart. "Satan and god are reversed" that should be a very effective message. I was worried by the title of the thread, but you have it under control. A lot of people have a bad reaction to the name "Satan" because everything they know related to it comes from the bible, and depictions of devils in tv shows and movies.

I like it, dude.

I did copy this idear "Satan and God are reversed" from someone else here, the person also said online, this was the sentence that did lead them here. Just to say I didn´t invent the sentence ;). thanks.

Aquarius said:

If the enemy can find enlightenment on thear daily buissness, why shouldn´t we.

Larissa666 said:
Aquarius said:

The end justifies the means?
True sister!

Ol argedco luciftias said:
You can go to a print shop, or online, and get stickers made where you make the design yourself. And you can make a sticker of a QR Code that goes to http://www.Satanisgod.org and put these stickers places. So all they gotta do is point their phone at it and it will go to the website.

I think this would work better than just writing the website name on a wall with a marker like some people said. If you saw some weird website written on the wall in a bathroom, would you do all the effort of copying it typing it into your phone and seeing what it is? I don't think many people would do all that. But a QR Code is so easy to scan that they might scan it just for curiosity and boredom to see where the code goes. I think a lot more people would scan a QR code than to copy down a whole URL into their phone. Put a QR code in some really busy public place, and some people will be curious enough to scan it. You might not even have to write anything with it, because just having the code there might be enough to make them curious.

I'm not saying to put these in bathrooms, but you might. I'm saying put them wherever you think is the best place.

I don't know how to do this, I just thought it's a good idea.

I don´t think it is a good idear to produce stickers for the site. At least if you don´t know a way to do it anonymous.

QR Code sounds like a good idear. I did never scan any. Well train/bus waiting areas could be a good place for this.

If someone would be a artist and could draw real cool picture to the link message this would also increase the potential.
As people notice more pictures then texts.

Larissa666 said:
Aquarius said:

Not always.

Ironic how GG Allin says we should put links in bathrooms lol. There are definitely other means, but the Virgo nature of it is compelling!

Details details, it doesn't really matter if you do stuff like this now, but when this site becomes some big internet reveal- the masses of people who will come to us then will be doing Satanic graffiti in the millions across the world, so for now it is useful but why not focus on the spiritual means primarily as an older member of the forum? That's how I see it, internet warfare as material-based warfare is probably more important right now, until some mass culture around Satan is created again.

Saytan Abbrasa

This is actually something I've been thinking about for awhile now. But more towards using a rubber stamp or home printed business cards.

And if you could do this at high traffic areas, or when there's a lot of people moving through an area you would get more exposure to your messages.

Above all else, your messages should be honest, and eye catching. We really need our own version of the whole: "Jewsus loves you" meme. But I can't think of something so simple and appealing to the mass mind :/

Poweredbythesun said:
Above all else, your messages should be honest, and eye catching. We really need our own version of the whole: "Jewsus loves you" meme. But I can't think of something so simple and appealing to the mass mind :/

What about SATAN LOVES YOU?

13th_Wolf said:
Ironic how GG Allin says we should put links in bathrooms lol. There are definitely other means, but the Virgo nature of it is compelling!

Details details, it doesn't really matter if you do stuff like this now, but when this site becomes some big internet reveal- the masses of people who will come to us then will be doing Satanic graffiti in the millions across the world, so for now it is useful but why not focus on the spiritual means primarily as an older member of the forum? That's how I see it, internet warfare as material-based warfare is probably more important right now, until some mass culture around Satan is created again.

Saytan Abbrasa

If we go out which most of us do, and everyone here has to use the bathroom, why not invest this minute to maybe safe someones live? ;)

Poweredbythesun said:
We really need our own version of the whole: "Jewsus loves you" meme. But I can't think of something so simple and appealing to the mass mind :/
You could make like, a "comparison" meme or something. On the top would be "How Jesus 'loves'" with some quotes from the Bible that show how he gives no fucks about gentiles at all. And on the bottom would be "How Satan loves" with quote like "Satanism is about advancing and elevating humanity as a whole. Satanism = being FREE".

GG Allin said:
Poweredbythesun said:

We're not reverse xians here.

Shael said:
Poweredbythesun said:
We really need our own version of the whole: "Jewsus loves you" meme. But I can't think of something so simple and appealing to the mass mind :/
You could make like, a "comparison" meme or something. On the top would be "How Jesus 'loves'" with some quotes from the Bible that show how he gives no fucks about gentiles at all. And on the bottom would be "How Satan loves" with quote like "Satanism is about advancing and elevating humanity as a whole. Satanism = being FREE".
Maybe quote Genesis 3 22 when you show how jewsus loves.
And mention that Satan means Truth Eternal in sanskrit.

Aquarius said:
GG Allin said:
Poweredbythesun said:

What would you choose 3 short words (or less) additional to link?

A another advantage is they can´t censor it. At least if they don´t build special task forces xD.

Aquarius said:
GG Allin said:
Aquarius said:

Something like Satan IS GOD

If I have the link satanisgod allready I don´t think additonal Satan IS God will be impressive ;),

I thought of Satan means truth (normaly eternal truth but it has to be short) or do you have something better?

GG Allin said:
Aquarius said:
GG Allin said:

If I have the link satanisgod allready I don´t think additonal Satan IS God will be impressive ;),

I thought of Satan means truth (normaly eternal truth but it has to be short) or do you have something better?
How about 4-5 words? Satan is our true God, Satanism precedes christianity, Xianity is evil, Satanism equals truth. I guess you can come up with them too :p

Aquarius said:
Larissa666 said:
Aquarius said:

True sister!

Ive been feeling really motivated lately to go an hour down the road away from where one lives and hit the whole city up. Malls, bathrooms, bookstores ect.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Aquarius said:
Larissa666 said:
True sister!

Ive been feeling really motivated lately to go an hour down the road away from where one lives and hit the whole city up. Malls, bathrooms, bookstores ect.

That´s a point I did miss, it should be a good distance away from your living place.
Good, as long you don´t get caught on security cam while doing it. keep it up.

Aquarius said:
GG Allin said:
Aquarius said:

How about 4-5 words? Satan is our true God, Satanism precedes christianity, Xianity is evil, Satanism equals truth. I guess you can come up with them too :p

Thanks for your suggestions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back