Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is a good binding spell affirmation?

Arctic666

So I have someone being a nuisance at work, constantly trying to sabotage me. It's getting annoying so I decided to do a binding spell.

GEBO + ISA x 108
"NAME is unable to do anything that goes against me or my interests!"

Is it good?

Arctic666 said:
So I have someone being a nuisance at work, constantly trying to sabotage me. It's getting annoying so I decided to do a binding spell.

GEBO + ISA x 108
"NAME is unable to do anything that goes against me or my interests!"

Is it good?

Your affirmations should always have "In a safe, healthy and positive way for me" in them no matter what. You don't want the energy to make something bad happen to you to bring you the result you want as it will take the easiest route to bring you your desired result. He can't do anything against you or your interests if you're dead for example... you don't want the energy to kill you or something.

With these kinds of workings where you are using runes or anything to preform black magic, you must clean your aura thoroughly first and then build a very strong protective aura, empowering your aura shield to keep you safe from everything in case something goes wrong or the energy comes back at you. You don't want to accidentally bind yourself, I certainly don't want to find out what that does, probably creates a massive blockage with the inability to advance at all until you destroy it.

Black magic is where one needs to start being aware of potential dangers, you're off your 'training wheels' when you work with it so take it seriously but don't be afraid to utilize it. Just protect yourself and be knowledgeable, that's all, you'll have to learn black magic eventually anyways as you advance as it's important to know how to work with both positive and negative energy to preform to your full potential, the balance of light and dark. Also once finished the working, clean your aura again after each session. You can vibrate the SOWILO rune into yourself, your aura and soul to clean it. A lot of hate and anger can crop up from doing black magic as it empowers the workings of it, but you don't want to retain that kind of energy in yourself once it's all said and done, so clean it out.

Good luck and if you have anymore questions feel free to ask me, I use black magic a lot in fighting the enemy and have a number of years of experience with it's uses. Other more advanced members here too will also be able to help.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Good luck and if you have anymore questions feel free to ask me, I use black magic a lot in fighting the enemy and have a number of years of experience with it's uses. Other more advanced members here too will also be able to help.

Sorry for quoting you here, but I'm about to start a massive death spell soon so I'd like your opinion on it. THURISAZ + HAGL + INGWAZ(Each 108 vibrations)
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26118

I read what Shael told me so I'll also do Zastir mantra before I do the the death-spell.

Do you vibrate the runes in reverse when you do black magic? I'm worried about them not being effective...

As for what I'd visualize during the vibrations(this came to me today).. Firstly, I'd visualize the rune I'm vibrating shining bright red, searing itself deep into the pests soul. Is this part good? I don't want to make it somehow beneficial for that person.

I'd also engulf the pest with grey aura which would get filled with more grey energy, vibrate and compress(getting darker and darker) as I'm vibrating the rune(s). And the last thing I'd visualize is my hand holding a dagger filled with dark-grey energy, it would exude it out of it's tip. With each vibration, I'd stab the pest, twist the dagger and leave it there(and during each subsequent vibration, I'd stab the pest quarter of an inch further from the other dagger, until the entire body is filled with those daggers). Will this make the spell more effective?

Or is just visualizing the rune and grey energy enough?

Shael said:
I think I want to use runes on this one, I want the pest to die sooner rather than later. And hopefully by doing this for 40, 80, 120 days(don't care), it would also attach the curse onto it's soul. Making sure it carries over into the next incarnation of that person(if it will even reincarnate). I know that doing something for 40 days engraves things into the soul, so I don't see why that wouldn't be the case with death spells/curses.

... wait. Why shouldn't I do both? I vibrate Zastir, put the grey energy around the target and do the affirmation. I have never used Zastir... so I'm thinking about substituting it for Thurizas(I'm a rune junkie, sorry :) ). Unless you really think that Zastir is much better to gain control over something.

Then after an hour later, I vibrate Zastir/Thurizas again and use the runes(I trust that using the same rune twice, won't do any harm,yes?).
Do you think that's a good or a bad thing? To basically do two death-spells?

What worries me is vibrating the runes in reverse though... I'm sure that people had success with vibrating runes normally in black magic.

Is it okay to start this on Saturday? Moon is waning, which I think is good for curses and it's also in Cancer(which is a clingy sign I believe).

And I'm sorry for asking so many questions, I really want to cover everything.

Thank you for your help, guys!

The best one is the one provided in the page of the binding spell, unless you want to bind them to something specific, like prevent them from taking a certain course of action or from getting involved in a specific situation.

Popcorn666 said:
My browser crashed midway while I was writing -_-

Okay anyways, never use zAsitR in a direct deathspell. It should only be used to gain control over the target and make them more open to your influence.
If you want to use zAsitR, do two different workings. One with zAsitR to open the target up, and then after enough inbetween-time to let the energies settle, you do the second one with the runes.

You can visualize it any way you would like, but try not to "hold" the dagger as this may connect you into those grey energies. You can visualize it stabbing him, without any need for you to hold it. If you want to stab the victim a lot, focus on each major chakra with the stabs.

A good starting date would be Saturday December 21st, with Moon in Scorpio. The SS calendar also says here it's a good date for black magick.

Honestly, about vibrating the runes backwards, or vibrating them normally, in black magick, I have no experience here. I do not use mantras for direct black magick because this would connect you into the bad energies. If I were to do a deathspell on someone, I would just open them up with zAsitR and then fill their aura and being with grey energy after the energies of zAsitR have settled. So basically the standard JoS deathspell with the addition of zAsitR beforehand to open the victim up more.
It may be best if you wait for some other people to comment on the matter of runes, if you really want to utilize them no matter what. I remember that Purified666 mentioned that he used the backwards vibrations. I'll ping him for you.
Purified666 said:

Also, I will reiterate this here again just for the sake of safety, you MUST always thoroughly clean yourself after each time of performing the deathspell. The zAsitR part requires no cleaning afterwards.
If you can still feel any kind of bad energies on your soul after your cleaning, then it wasnt enough. If you don't clean off every single bit of bad energy that may have landed on you, it may slowly stack up until you end up bringing misfortune upon yourself, too. This I assume is why Maxine said to vibrate the runes backwards for black magick, so that you do not connect into the negative energies.

Popcorn666 said:

Sorry for quoting you here, but I'm about to start a massive death spell soon so I'd like your opinion on it. THURISAZ + HAGL + INGWAZ(Each 108 vibrations)

I read what Shael told me so I'll also do Zastir mantra before I do the the death-spell.

Do you vibrate the runes in reverse when you do black magic? I'm worried about them not being effective...

As for what I'd visualize during the vibrations(this came to me today).. Firstly, I'd visualize the rune I'm vibrating shining bright red, searing itself deep into the pests soul. Is this part good? I don't want to make it somehow beneficial for that person.

I'd also engulf the pest with grey aura which would get filled with more grey energy, vibrate and compress(getting darker and darker) as I'm vibrating the rune(s). And the last thing I'd visualize is my hand holding a dagger filled with dark-grey energy, it would exude it out of it's tip. With each vibration, I'd stab the pest, twist the dagger and leave it there(and during each subsequent vibration, I'd stab the pest quarter of an inch further from the other dagger, until the entire body is filled with those daggers). Will this make the spell more effective?

Shael said:
I think I want to use runes on this one, I want the pest to die sooner rather than later. And hopefully by doing this for 40, 80, 120 days(don't care), it would also attach the curse onto it's soul. Making sure it carries over into the next incarnation of that person(if it will even reincarnate). I know that doing something for 40 days engraves things into the soul, so I don't see why that wouldn't be the case with death spells/curses.

... wait. Why shouldn't I do both? I vibrate Zastir, put the grey energy around the target and do the affirmation. I have never used Zastir... so I'm thinking about substituting it for Thurizas(I'm a rune junkie, sorry :) ). Unless you really think that Zastir is much better to gain control over something.

Then after an hour later, I vibrate Zastir/Thurizas again and use the runes(I trust that using the same rune twice, won't do any harm,yes?).

What worries me is vibrating the runes in reverse though... I'm sure that people had success with vibrating runes normally in black magic.

Is it okay to start this on Saturday? Moon is waning, which I think is good for curses and it's also in Cancer(which is a clingy sign I believe).

Holy shit, slow down there I'm more concerned about your level of advancement and how well you direct energy. Especially with these runes and THAT many times each. There is a reason why these kinds of workings are for advanced users and those with experience. You are dealing with very destructive and negative energies that if somehow backfired on you through any means could cause great, great harm upon you, even death. There is no way you can convince me that you are advanced enough yet to use these, I myself wouldn't even do this yet, ESPECIALLY THURISAZ, the energies of this rune are wild and chaotic, you really need a powerful focus and will to keep it in line.

If you do not have any real confidence in your abilities to properly direct, tame and control these runes then this is where they will backfire on you. You must know yourself very well and your capabilities when working death magick and you must have a powerful aura of protection. I myself have a death spell planned for January upon someone but it's nowhere near as intense as you've made yours.

Do not use THURISAZ, this is a mere pest problem not some man threatening to murder your family. I would suggest you start the working on the coming Saturday, the 21st of December as the moon will be in Scorpio and this is perfect for death magick and black magick in general, just make sure it's not a Void of Course Moon when you start it, I track them here (just put in your timezone at the bottom of the list)

Use the HAGL rune and ISA rune together as one word, this combines the energies of the runes, and yes vibrate them in reverse for black magick, this will also help prevent yourself from connecting with them. So:

LLLLLGGGG-AAAAHHH-AAAAAH-SSSSSS-IIIIIII

When vibrating the LLLGGG, it's both L and G enunciated together. Position your tongue like you would when you pronounce the L letter and hold it there, then close your throat slightly as if to make a 'guh' sound but don't completely close it or vibrate a guttural G, just allow air to continue flowing through. This is essentially L and G combined and that is how you vibrate it. It's vibrated like this both in the reverse and proper format of the rune.

Before you vibrate LGAH-ASI though you should first clean your aura and build your aura of protection. Just focus on your soul and vibrate SOWILO into it and visualize a bright white-gold light cleansing your aura, soul and chakras and burning away and detroying any negative energy in yourself. Vibrate SOWILO as many times as you need to do this until you're satisfied. Then once your aura is clean, just preform your typical aura of protection and build upon it as much as you can until you are satisfied with the amount of protection. Next, vibrate the ALGIZ rune onto yourself, essentially add it as an extra layer of shielding to your aura and soul. Vibrate ALGIZ 10 or a multiple of 10 times this way, you can keep doing multiples of 10 until you are satisfied with your protection and your soul and aura is glowing a vibrant and very powerful white-gold. Know that this aura completely protects you from and deflects negative energy.

Now you can vibrate LGAH-ASI as I have shown above. Vibrate it for a multiple of 54 times and as you are vibrating it visualize that you are directly vibrating it INTO your target(s). Visualize it as a a suffocating grey energy that is seeping into them and consuming their energy and soul completely, extending and grasping thorny spiked tendrils around their hearts and crushing the organ, destroying it and killing them. Visualize and do this as many times as you can with intent until you finish all 54 of your reps. ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, NEVER take this energy into your self, this is evocation of the energy in that you keep it separate and outside of yourself, gathering it form the surrounding akasha and only going into your target(s).

Now affirm with intent 9 times or a multiple of 9 times (choose one but stick to it throughout the rest of the days of the working, I would probably personally use 27 but it's all up to you and how much time you have to spare.) -"In a safe, healthy and positive way for me, the targets are now thoroughly destroyed and killed and are now completely dead. They and their kind are now and forever no longer able to do anything against me that goes against my wishes and desires."

Then when you are finished, vibrate AUM once to cut off the working and lock the energies into place to continue doing as you have programmed them to. Now just ignore the working and leave it to it's job, turn your attention and focus to something else, it will keep doing as you've 'told' it to, focusing on the working or thinking about it could divert the energies and ruin their path or even send the energies back at you. Void meditation is good practice for this kind of thing, but the point is to just not think about the working.

I would then advise using SOWILO to clean your aura once again as many times as is needed as doing black magic and working with negative energies can bring about hatred and anger as they empower the working, but you do not want to retain this kind of emotional energy in yourself after the fact, so just clean it out.

Do this working for a total of 81 days.

I hope this helps.

Popcorn666 said:

I noticed that you don't connect with energy as easily when you vibrate them in reverse. While I did start noticing the effects manifesting, I stopped the curse since the person made amends with me so I didn't see why should I continue. But just like you, I'm still unsure with runes being vibrated backwards, mainly because no-one seems to have really done it in the past. Weird :?

Shael said:

You being a Sanskirt fanboy :p got me thinking. Could he use a combination of Sanskrit words to achieve the same goal?
So let's say we use three words:
zAsitR - governor
duHkha - suffering or roga - disease
mRtyu - death.

Can you combine them all together and use them the same way you'd use a runic combination? Or should treat each word as it's own working. So you start with zAsitR to open up the targets aura. After like 30 minutes use duHkha/roga to inflict a suffering/disease. And finally mRtyu to seal the deal.

Would that be safer than the runes? Or is it the same thing basically?

Or maybe he can just straight up dominate the target.
zAsitR - governor
manastApa - mental pain
AtmahatyA - suicide or unmattatA - insanity(their true self dies, so you can count that as a death). This way seems more safe since you're not using any death energy and the end result will be the same.

What do you think?

Purified666 said:
You being a Sanskirt fanboy :p got me thinking. Could he use a combination of Sanskrit words to achieve the same goal?
So let's say we use three words:
zAsitR - governor
duHkha - suffering or roga - disease
mRtyu - death.

Would that be safer than the runes? Or is it the same thing basically?

Or maybe he can just straight up dominate the target.
zAsitR - governor
manastApa - mental pain
AtmahatyA - suicide or unmattatA - insanity(their true self dies, so you can count that as a death). This way seems more safe since you're not using any death energy and the end result will be the same.

What do you think?
No no no, that would be a death sentence. Never use Sanskrit words directly for cursing. You would end up connecting yourself deeply into the bad energies and ruin yourself. The only thing that Sanskrit words can be used for in cursing, is like with zAsitR to open the victim up further and establish control. Never for "direct" black magick.

Also, VERY importantly, keep this in mind-
Popcorn666 said:
I'll quote you here too Popcorn666.
I actually should have mentioned this much earlier, zAsitR should not be vibrated into your target. You vibrate it into yourself and then state your affirmation afterwards while visualizing the target, to open them up to your influence. The way I worded it earlier could be misunderstood easily. You want to use it to give yourself the energies of the dominator, not your target.

Shael said:
No no no, that would be a death sentence. Never use Sanskrit words directly for cursing. You would end up connecting yourself deeply into the bad energies and ruin yourself. The only thing that Sanskrit words can be used for in cursing, is like with zAsitR to open the victim up further and establish control. Never for "direct" black magick.
Oh, alright then. Thank you! :)

Funny thing is, when I was thinking about what runes to use, I got the idea of using Isa with some other rune and visualize the targets heart getting frozen and stopping to beat. That was my alternative spell.

I will use your rune combination as well as your visualization, it's much more satisfying :p .

However, I'm glad that my original spell is good, I will use it in the future when I'm more powerful.

ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, NEVER take this energy into your self, this is evocation of the energy in that you keep it separate and outside of yourself, gathering it form the surrounding akasha and only going into your target(s).
Of course I wont. When I use grey energy, I just gather it from the targets surroundings. I visualize the target and the grey energy getting pulled from the area they're in.

I hope this helps.
More than you know. Thank you!

Shael said:
I'll quote you here too Popcorn666.
I actually should have mentioned this much earlier, zAsitR should not be vibrated into your target. You vibrate it into yourself and then state your affirmation afterwards while visualizing the target, to open them up to your influence. The way I worded it earlier could be misunderstood easily. You want to use it to give yourself the energies of the dominator, not your target.

Thank you for clarifying that. I'll just focus on my soul when I'm vibrating zAsitR. Oh! When I'm visualizing the target, should I use some sort of symbolism? Like the target being literally a puppet on a string and me controlling it as a puppeteer?

If not, I'll just keep a still image of the target in my mind during the affirmations.

Seriously guys, thank you all so much!

Popcorn666 said:
Thank you for clarifying that. I'll just focus on my soul when I'm vibrating zAsitR. Oh! When I'm visualizing the target, should I use some sort of symbolism? Like the target being literally a puppet on a string and me controlling it as a puppeteer?

If not, I'll just keep a still image of the target in my mind during the affirmations.
I talked about this in another post, you can check it here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20459&p=87959#p87959

Any visualization that you personally prefer should be fine. Adding a part that penetrates through the aura and into the head (or chakra(s)) of the target, like I mentioned in the post linked above, would be good though.

Shael said:
Popcorn666 said:

I talked about this in another post, you can check it here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20459&p=87959#p87959

Any visualization that you personally prefer should be fine. Adding a part that penetrates through the aura and into the head (or chakra(s)) of the target, like I mentioned in the post linked above, would be good though.

Oooh!

Can I ask you something about the other mantra(s) you mentioned in your post? I might have to use them in the future.

Shael said:
For one, you can try the necronomicon mantra for gaining control of a situation and shaping reality - #47 ADDU/KAKODAMMU.
Just vibrate 47x ADDU and then 47x KAKODAMMU while focusing on this sigil:
Screenshot-2019-06-26-18-18-41-68.png

During the whole thing, visualize the desired result happening as you focus on the sigil, and then finish it all off with an affirmation as usual.

So I just print the sigil out and look at it while I vibrate, with no other thoughts creeping in? Would the spell gain more power if I imagine the sigil shining sun-white color when I vibrate?

And could you please give me an example on what to visualize if you want to break up two people? I was thinking of visualizing the person I want to break up from someone, having their back turned(with crossed arms and angry look on their face, looking down) towards the person(s) they are currently on good terms with.

I just want to make it as efficient as possible. Efficiency is sexy :)

I was thinking of doing this:
zAstiR 108x - to make the person open bow to my will. In this case ordering them to stop hanging out with someone bad for them.
ADDU and KAKODAMMU 47x - to break their friendship
vivikta 108x - to completely isolate them from those people that are bad influence
I'd space each vibration by 30 minutes.

Should I do the working above in 40-day chunks? Or is it better to just do it until what I want happens?

I'm sorry if it looks like an overkill, but that's how I deal with problems... I just like to completely overrun them(and I want to see the manifestation happening fast).
Do you think it's too much?

Since you said that vivikta is a neutral mantra at best, I'll do a deep aura cleaning after the energies of it settle.

And one more thing, do I use the same pronunciation as stated on JoS(German pronunciation) for vibrating Sanskrit? Or is the pronunciation different?
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Runic_Pronunciation.html

Thank you so much!

Popcorn666 said:
Bro don't overdo it. Focus on one to two things at a time or else you'll just dilute your energies and not manifest much at all. Just because you found some more tools now that doesn't mean you should take your whole toolbox and throw it at his head. Pick what suits the situation most and focus your efforts on that. You dont get faster results by doing 3 different workings at once. You get fast results by doing one working with laser-focus and proper execution.

As for the sigil, you can print it out if you want to but it will work just fine if you just put the image up on your phone, too. What matters here is the visualization of the sigil. It just helps to focus the energies and direct them properly towards the goal. You are not "charging" the sigil or any bullshit like that, so there is no need to have it printed on paper unless that is just what you prefer.

Yes you can visualize the sigil in white-gold if you want to.
Just do it like any other working and stay laser-focused on your goal while vibrating and while stating the affirmation. The only addition here is that you also look at the sigil while you do this.

For the visualization, use whatever you personally prefer. The most simple thing for me would be to just visualize that aura of repulsion around them and programming it to push away that person.

The above was general advice about these tools. In this specific case, if you just want to stop the negative person from being near your friend, all you need is a simple zAsitR working on the bad person, and then at the end when you give your orders you just basically tell him/her to stay away from your friend at all times. Be creative a bit there and come up with some orders yourself. You can make a bunch of them, like 9 or something, or just 1 or 3 and then repeat those a few times. It's up to you.

Popcorn666 said:

Shael said:

Holy shit, slow down there I'm more concerned about your level of advancement and how well you direct energy. Especially with these runes and THAT many times each. There is a reason why these kinds of workings are for advanced users and those with experience. You are dealing with very destructive and negative energies that if somehow backfired on you through any means could cause great, great harm upon you, even death. There is no way you can convince me that you are advanced enough yet to use these, I myself wouldn't even do this yet, ESPECIALLY THURISAZ, the energies of this rune are wild and chaotic, you really need a powerful focus and will to keep it in line.

If you do not have any real confidence in your abilities to properly direct, tame and control these runes then this is where they will backfire on you. You must know yourself very well and your capabilities when working death magick and you must have a powerful aura of protection. I myself have a death spell planned for January upon someone but it's nowhere near as intense as you've made yours.

Do not use THURISAZ, this is a mere pest problem not some man threatening to murder your family. I would suggest you start the working on the coming Saturday, the 21st of December as the moon will be in Scorpio and this is perfect for death magick and black magick in general, just make sure it's not a Void of Course Moon when you start it, I track them here (just put in your timezone at the bottom of the list)

Use the HAGL rune and ISA rune together as one word, this combines the energies of the runes, and yes vibrate them in reverse for black magick, this will also help prevent yourself from connecting with them. So:

LLLLLGGGG-AAAAHHH-AAAAAH-SSSSSS-IIIIIII

When vibrating the LLLGGG, it's both L and G enunciated together. Position your tongue like you would when you pronounce the L letter and hold it there, then close your throat slightly as if to make a 'guh' sound but don't completely close it or vibrate a guttural G, just allow air to continue flowing through. This is essentially L and G combined and that is how you vibrate it. It's vibrated like this both in the reverse and proper format of the rune.

Before you vibrate LGAH-ASI though you should first clean your aura and build your aura of protection. Just focus on your soul and vibrate SOWILO into it and visualize a bright white-gold light cleansing your aura, soul and chakras and burning away and detroying any negative energy in yourself. Vibrate SOWILO as many times as you need to do this until you're satisfied. Then once your aura is clean, just preform your typical aura of protection and build upon it as much as you can until you are satisfied with the amount of protection. Next, vibrate the ALGIZ rune onto yourself, essentially add it as an extra layer of shielding to your aura and soul. Vibrate ALGIZ 10 or a multiple of 10 times this way, you can keep doing multiples of 10 until you are satisfied with your protection and your soul and aura is glowing a vibrant and very powerful white-gold. Know that this aura completely protects you from and deflects negative energy.

Now you can vibrate LGAH-ASI as I have shown above. Vibrate it for a multiple of 54 times and as you are vibrating it visualize that you are directly vibrating it INTO your target(s). Visualize it as a a suffocating grey energy that is seeping into them and consuming their energy and soul completely, extending and grasping thorny spiked tendrils around their hearts and crushing the organ, destroying it and killing them. Visualize and do this as many times as you can with intent until you finish all 54 of your reps. ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, NEVER take this energy into your self, this is evocation of the energy in that you keep it separate and outside of yourself, gathering it form the surrounding akasha and only going into your target(s).

Now affirm with intent 9 times or a multiple of 9 times (choose one but stick to it throughout the rest of the days of the working, I would probably personally use 27 but it's all up to you and how much time you have to spare.) -"In a safe, healthy and positive way for me, the targets are now thoroughly destroyed and killed and are now completely dead. They and their kind are now and forever no longer able to do anything against me that goes against my wishes and desires."

Then when you are finished, vibrate AUM once to cut off the working and lock the energies into place to continue doing as you have programmed them to. Now just ignore the working and leave it to it's job, turn your attention and focus to something else, it will keep doing as you've 'told' it to, focusing on the working or thinking about it could divert the energies and ruin their path or even send the energies back at you. Void meditation is good practice for this kind of thing, but the point is to just not think about the working.

I would then advise using SOWILO to clean your aura once again as many times as is needed as doing black magic and working with negative energies can bring about hatred and anger as they empower the working, but you do not want to retain this kind of emotional energy in yourself after the fact, so just clean it out.

Do this working for a total of 81 days.

I hope this helps.

Can THURISAZ be used in white magick for inexperienced people?

homeraee said:
If you plan to use Thurisaz internally, it's best to wait until you are more experienced and your mind is stronger.
It can however be used in white magick in protection workings, like an AoP.

homeraee said:

"The power of this rune is wild and a strong mind/will is needed to direct it".

Thurisaz can definitely be used for white magick, but as the quote states above, it is wild energy and takes effort to direct it appropriately. Faltering your focus can cause unintended or useless results as with any rune. With wild energies such as those conjured by Thurisaz, you need to be able to command it with a strong will and intent. Not all energies are so easily bound by our will, sometimes you must wrangle it. For sensing, directing and utilizing energy, you need experience in doing such, and from there you need to strengthen your skill in doing so.

One can always practice directing energy with this method.

I however don't believe personal development will happen for anyone who chooses to remain comfortable in suffocating safety unless they take a small step out of their comfort zone. Common sense comes first though, after all if you see a stove is turned on you're not going to touch the element to see if it's hot now are you? You'll end up burning yourself. If you feel your ability to direct and focus energy is something you are confident in, then you can experiment with the rune and test the waters for yourself. Vibrate it a couple of times for your intended purpose in white magick and see how well you can direct it for such.

Be confident in yourself and assert your power. If at any point you personally feel, suspect or think something bad, unwanted or negative has come up or occurred from any improper direction of the rune, then simply stop and continue to practice and develop your skills and experience to try again another time down the road. Doubt and fear are things you don't want to be feeling when trying to direct any kind of energy, learn to control and discipline yourself and this will help greatly. It's all a learning process, you're not going to be able to lift 200 pounds if you can't even lift 80 yet, as a comparison example.

You definitely get there eventually though.

homeraee said:

"The power of this rune is wild and a strong mind/will is needed to direct it".

Thurisaz can definitely be used for white magick, but as the quote states above, it is wild energy and takes effort to direct it appropriately. Faltering your focus can cause unintended or useless results as with any rune. With wild energies such as those conjured by Thurisaz, you need to be able to command it with a strong will and intent. Not all energies are so easily bound by our will, sometimes you must wrangle it. For sensing, directing and utilizing energy, you need experience in doing such, and from there you need to strengthen your skill in doing so.

One can always practice directing energy with this method.

I however don't believe personal development will happen for anyone who chooses to remain comfortable in suffocating safety unless they take a small step out of their comfort zone. Common sense comes first though, after all if you see a stove is turned on you're not going to touch the element to see if it's hot now are you? You'll end up burning yourself. If you feel your ability to direct and focus energy is something you are confident in, then you can experiment with the rune and test the waters for yourself. Vibrate it a couple of times for your intended purpose in white magick and see how well you can direct it for such.

Be confident in yourself and assert your power. If at any point you personally feel, suspect or think something bad, unwanted or negative has come up or occurred from any improper direction of the rune, then simply stop and continue to practice and develop your skills and experience to try again another time down the road. Doubt and fear are things you don't want to be feeling when trying to direct any kind of energy, learn to control and discipline yourself and this will help greatly. It's all a learning process, you're not going to be able to lift 200 pounds if you can't even lift 80 yet, as a comparison example.

You definitely get there eventually though.
thankyou :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back