Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ruin* with magic.

StyleCoin

well, this guy is addicted to drugs, lives mixing races, lives having sex with white women (he's black, not those pure blacks, a sub-race, he also won't leave me alone, I would like to know a powerful spell to Eliminate this world as soon as possible.

he was always making fun of me on the internet, pissing me off for not having a girlfriend sucks, I want to eliminate this guy ASAP.

StyleCoin said:
well, this guy is addicted to drugs, lives mixing races, lives having sex with white women (he's black, not those pure blacks, a sub-race, he also won't leave me alone, I would like to know a powerful spell to Eliminate this world as soon as possible.

he was always making fun of me on the internet, pissing me off for not having a girlfriend sucks, I want to eliminate this guy ASAP.
First try a simple binding spell with Isa to stop his behavior. I think a deathspell would be too big of an endeavor for small-time scum like that. Just bind and move on.

StyleCoin said:

Are you saying you want to kill him with black magic? Or just want him to suffer? How far along are you with advancement?

Ghost in the Machine said:
StyleCoin said:

Are you saying you want to kill him with black magic? Or just want him to suffer? How far along are you with advancement?
I started meditating in March, all my chakras are open (but not completely.)

On second thought, it's best to make him suffer, probably if I try to use gray magic on him I fail, my astrological aspects say I can be a black magic expert, but I changed my mind I'll just make him suffer, how can I do this?

Shael said:
StyleCoin said:

First try a simple binding spell with Isa to stop his behavior. I think a deathspell would be too big of an endeavor for small-time scum like that. Just bind and move on.
I will try shael.

StyleCoin said:
StyleCoin said:

On second thought, it's best to make him suffer, probably if I try to use gray magic on him I fail, my astrological aspects say I can be a black magic expert, but I changed my mind I'll just make him suffer, how can I do this?

Ooooh, suffering, now that's where I like it, heheh.

The HAGL rune delivers "violent loss and pain" and is one of my favourite runes. But working with any black magic or negative energy can be detrimental if you do not have good focus and are not experienced enough with directing energy. Working with this kind of stuff means you should have a very powerful protective aura first and a clean soul as well as chakras that spin very fast on their own to deflect and protect themselves from negative energy.

Vibrate the SOWILO rune into your soul and aura first to clean it thoroughly, vibrate it many times, as many times as it takes while visualizing your soul and aura engulfed in a vibrant and powerful flame of white-gold that is burning away and destroying any and all negative energy within you, cleansing your soul. Do this until you feel thoroughly satisfied with the cleaning and that you feel as clean as you can possibly get. Now build upon your aura of protection and make it as powerful as you can to protect you from and deflect any negative energy, this could take several minutes.

Then once you are finally as thoroughly clean and protected as you can get, vibrate the ALGIZ rune onto your aura and soul as this will protect you from negative energy and the negative affects of dangerous runes as it acts like an extra shield over yourself. Vibrate it 10 or a multiple of 10 times, keep doing a multiple of 10 times until you feel satisfied with your protection.

Now that you are clean and protected you can go ahead and use the HAGL rune. Vibrate it in reverse for black magick and so as not to connect yourself with it.

This goes as: LLLLLGGGG-AAAAAAHHHHH-HHHHHHH

Vibrate it a total of 11 or a multiple of 11 times INTO YOUR TARGET, never take negative energy into yourself in any way shape or form. Just as you are vibrating it just visualize your target in as much detail as you can, picture them to the best of your ability and visualize that as you vibrate the rune into them that grey negative energy from the rune is seeping into them and engulfing their aura and that this grey energy upon them is becoming more and more potent with each vibration until the individual is completely consumed in it. You can then also visualize your target suffering in whatever way you hope them to suffer, you can visualize them breaking a limb, ending up in the hospital, becoming practically a living vegetable unable to even do a single basic thing for themselves (my favourite), you can imagine them getting hit by a car, slipping and hurting themselves somehow, getting burned by a fire, whatever, so long as they suffer.

They may very well get killed this way by one or more of these kinds of 'accidents' so expect that, and if you don't want them to die and you just want them to suffer then you need to direct this further with an affirmation or with intent. Let your hatred and anger upon the individual fuel the negative energy upon them, directing hatred passively sends negative energy to a target on it's own.

Once you are finished with your session, vibrate AUM once to cut off the working and to 'lock' in the energies to keep doing as you have programmed them to do.

Now just turn attention away from the working and do NOT think about it. If you focus on it after it's said and done this could divert the energy off-course and away from it's path which you don't want, or it could even send the energy back at you which you DEFINITELY don't want, so just don't think about. Practice in void meditation helps with this, but you can just distract yourself with a video or a game or something else.

After the session is done you should also clean your aura with SOWILO and vibrate it as many times as desired to clean your soul, chakras and aura as a whole until you feel satisfied. Anger and hatred that crops up from black magic and workings with negative energy helps empower them, but you do not want to retain these emotional energies in yourself after the fact, so just clean them out.

And there, that's it, that's one session done. You can keep doing this for as many days as you want building upon his suffering more and more until his life is in such ruin that he can hardly survive. Revenge and justice where it's due, do not feel bad for inciting it. "Delight in what you create and delight in what you destroy".

If you have any questions or concerns you can ask me.

StyleCoin said:

The HAGL rune delivers "violent loss and pain" and is one of my favourite runes. But working with any black magic or negative energy can be detrimental if you do not have good focus and are not experienced enough with directing energy. Working with this kind of stuff means you should have a very powerful protective aura first and a clean soul as well as chakras that spin very fast on their own to deflect and protect themselves from negative energy.

Vibrate the SOWILO rune into your soul and aura first to clean it thoroughly, vibrate it many times, as many times as it takes while visualizing your soul and aura engulfed in a vibrant and powerful flame of white-gold that is burning away and destroying any and all negative energy within you, cleansing your soul. Do this until you feel thoroughly satisfied with the cleaning and that you feel as clean as you can possibly get. Now build upon your aura of protection and make it as powerful as you can to protect you from and deflect any negative energy, this could take several minutes.

Then once you are finally as thoroughly clean and protected as you can get, vibrate the ALGIZ rune onto your aura and soul as this will protect you from negative energy and the negative affects of dangerous runes as it acts like an extra shield over yourself. Vibrate it 10 or a multiple of 10 times, keep doing a multiple of 10 times until you feel satisfied with your protection.

Now that you are clean and protected you can go ahead and use the HAGL rune. Vibrate it in reverse for black magick and so as not to connect yourself with it.

Vibrate it a total of 11 or a multiple of 11 times INTO YOUR TARGET, never take negative energy into yourself in any way shape or form. Just as you are vibrating it just visualize your target in as much detail as you can, picture them to the best of your ability and visualize that as you vibrate the rune into them that grey negative energy from the rune is seeping into them and engulfing their aura and that this grey energy upon them is becoming more and more potent with each vibration until the individual is completely consumed in it. You can then also visualize your target suffering in whatever way you hope them to suffer, you can visualize them breaking a limb, ending up in the hospital, becoming practically a living vegetable unable to even do a single basic thing for themselves (my favourite), you can imagine them getting hit by a car, slipping and hurting themselves somehow, getting burned by a fire, whatever, so long as they suffer.

They may very well get killed this way by one or more of these kinds of 'accidents' so expect that, and if you don't want them to die and you just want them to suffer then you need to direct this further with an affirmation or with intent. Let your hatred and anger upon the individual fuel the negative energy upon them, directing hatred passively sends negative energy to a target on it's own.

Once you are finished with your session, vibrate AUM once to cut off the working and to 'lock' in the energies to keep doing as you have programmed them to do.

Now just turn attention away from the working and do NOT think about it. If you focus on it after it's said and done this could divert the energy off-course and away from it's path which you don't want, or it could even send the energy back at you which you DEFINITELY don't want, so just don't think about. Practice in void meditation helps with this, but you can just distract yourself with a video or a game or something else.

After the session is done you should also clean your aura with SOWILO and vibrate it as many times as desired to clean your soul, chakras and aura as a whole until you feel satisfied. Anger and hatred that crops up from black magic and workings with negative energy helps empower them, but you do not want to retain these emotional energies in yourself after the fact, so just clean them out.

And there, that's it, that's one session done. You can keep doing this for as many days as you want building upon his suffering more and more until his life is in such ruin that he can hardly survive. Revenge and justice where it's due, do not feel bad for inciting it. "Delight in what you create and delight in what you destroy".

I will start this work, I will post the results here over time, you really helped me a lot, thank you very much, I will teach this guy a lesson. Hehehe

StyleCoin said:

Open the runes page and find the perfect one describing your goal.

StyleCoin said:

can i ask for one more help?

StyleCoin said:

Absolutely. What is it you need to know? Also there is no need to ask for the help in general, just ask what you need you know and I will answer, you do not need to ask for permission.

wow, you are very kind, I would like you to teach me how to use runes for White magic, black magic increase psychic power as you did in this topic I am very attracted to your methods. :)

I even wrote down your tutorial in my "virtual magic book." :)

I don't have much creativity in using runes. : /

if you have time available I will be very grateful.

StyleCoin said:
Malkom2 said:
StyleCoin said:
Are you getting upset over a random on the internet, or do you know him in real life.
real life.
A while ago when I said "in real life" I was bent over a member's lap and spanked, as if saying "in real life" means "Spirituality is not real". It might be best to say "in person".

StyleCoin said:
Malkom2 said:
StyleCoin said:
Are you getting upset over a random on the internet, or do you know him in real life.
real life.
Alright cool, I just wanted to make sure you weren't getting this pressed over a person on the internet. If you want to perform some sort of black magick on him then just follow what Ghost says. Also go on the runes page on the jos website to find other runes that you could use, thurisaz is one of my favorites as this can bring complete destruction.

StyleCoin said:
StyleCoin said:

Absolutely. What is it you need to know? Also there is no need to ask for the help in general, just ask what you need you know and I will answer, you do not need to ask for permission.

wow, you are very kind, I would like you to teach me how to use runes for White magic, black magic increase psychic power as you did in this topic I am very attracted to your methods. :)

I even wrote down your tutorial in my "virtual magic book." :)

I don't have much creativity in using runes. : /

if you have time available I will be very grateful.

My knowledge and experience with runes is not as 'all-knowing' as you think. I've only used a handful and for specific reasons such as self-empowerment and attacking enemies, The only time I've used runes outside of these two things is when I incorporated FEHU for a money working to get me the job I have now. I know the basics of what needs to be known and how to utilize them, I'm no master yet. But if that doesn't bother you I can still give you a generalized explanation on them when I find the time. I can't really teach you per say but I can give you knowledge on them and even a bit of history about them.

As a side note if you want to acquire intuition to magically attain knowledge on the runes, you can focus on your soul and vibrate PERTHRO into yourself. Do this as many times as you wish for as many days, weeks, etc as you want and in time you will find you suddenly know things about them without even attaining any actual information via research and what not. Intuition is an apparent siddhi of mine and it is a very real magical ability, it is having automatic knowledge on things you actually would know nothing about otherwise.

I've come up with information on things out of no where without ever knowing of it; for example, what I am about to say in the following sentence is not something I have ever researched or found any information on whatsoever and nobody told me that this is how intuition works, it literally just came to me as I just wondered how to tell you how it works and I actually didn't know this before so I just learned something new just now: Intuition is the absorbing of information and knowledge upon something through what is already recorded and known in the akasha and acquiring the knowledge that way, it is similar to how one can absorb the knowledge of an entire book by placing their hand over it and literally just absorbing the information from it through the akasha.

Everything that ever happens or occurs on the askasha is archived and recorded, every thought and bit of energy put into it, every detail, that is why one is able to find out who they were in a past life when you do past-life regression, you are sifting through this recorded energy. All archived energy is taken into yourself for you to 'experience' it, and that is how you gain the knowledge. That is how intuition works, and I literally just learned that now through my intuition. That is it's power and even though this is something I've been able to do passively for a couple of years now, it sometimes still surprises me.

The drawback for me though is that my intuition is only good enough to bring me generalized information as the basic whole picture. If I want to know details, I need far more focus and far more effort needs to be put in. That is why I have a lot of detailed answers on general things, but when it comes to knowing the deep nitty gritty, I can only theorize. From there actual research needs to be done or more workings with intuition.

With intuition one has the POTENTIAL to actually become all-knowing.

Malkom2 said:
StyleCoin said:
Malkom2 said:
real life.
Alright cool, I just wanted to make sure you weren't getting this pressed over a person on the internet. If you want to perform some sort of black magick on him then just follow what Ghost says. Also go on the runes page on the jos website to find other runes that you could use, thurisaz is one of my favorites as this can bring complete destruction.
I will follow the instructions of the ghost in the machine, I think thurisaz would be dangerous for me, I do not know very well direct energy.

FancyMancy said:
StyleCoin said:
Malkom2 said:
real life.
A while ago when I said "in real life" I was bent over a member's lap and spanked, as if saying "in real life" means "Spirituality is not real". It might be best to say "in person".
whaaat?

StyleCoin said:
Well whatever you do just be careful and cleanse your soul thoroughly, you don't want any of the negativity backfiring.

StyleCoin said:
FancyMancy said:
StyleCoin said:
real life.
whaaat?
Don't focus solely on the spanking part. Instead, focus on the context of my reply...

StyleCoin said:

The runes are an ancient creation built upon specified vibrations that incite specific energy responses. Everything in the universe at it's very deep foundation is a specific vibration or a series of vibrations. The runes are built upon the vibrations of specific energies that cater to their characteristics, they are essentially tools. When vibrated they draw upon to conjure these energies from the akasha/astral. You should have a specified intent on what characteristics of the rune to use before vibrating them though, if you just vibrate them for the sake of conjuring their energies, then they will conjure all their energy aspects, both good and bad. So if you want to use a rune for a positive working, then you need to will with intent as you vibrate the word that you are to conjure those specific positive energies required and only those specified energies.

This is where power of will and directing is important to have some skill in and a bit of experience. You don't want to try doing a positive working with a rune that has a lot of uses for black magick if you're not skilled enough with control, if you lose focus and think about these aspects or focus on the runes negative characteristics, then you will conjure the energies for them. Practice dealing with discipline of the mind and have confidence in yourself. Of course accidentally drawing upon the negative characteristics of a rune into yourself isn't going to do any major harm long-term right then and there, you have to mean it. Just cleanse your soul, chakras and aura and move on. Everybody can make mistakes, just learn from them.

The Necronomicon is a historically known book which contained information on the runes. It was known as The Book of Dead Names because the runes (the 'names') were no longer being used because of the enemy. Knowledge of them was shut out to the best of their capability and people had forgotten about how the runes could bring them money, happiness and love as well as be used to exact revenge upon those who harm them or those they care about and many more things. People who found the book and started experimenting and using the runes written within, suddenly found themselves experiencing strange things as they were inadvertently empowering their psychic abilities and soul with the runes. They'd hear voices and see things they couldn't see before.

The greys of course on the astral attacked these people for suddenly finding knowledge of empowerment, and this terrified the users of the runes as they beared witness to horrors being shown to them in their minds, driving them insane or mad as they did not know how to protect themselves like we do. Because of all this, they deemed the book evil and wicked and that it was 'the work of the devil' calling it cursed. That is why it has been considered as evil or 'madness inducing' as such with The Old Gods and H.P Lovecraft. The truth is, it was just a simple glossary taken way out of proportion because of misunderstanding and lack of knowledge.

The runes have the power to do many, many things so long as you direct them accordingly. From assisting in enhancing and opening your psychic centres, to breaking blockages in the soul and destroying negative bindings. From bringing money to you to allowing you to control and influence those around you. They are tools, and one must know and be skilled just enough to be able to use them appropriately.

Members who are still getting the hang of directing energy and disciplining their will can safely explore positive runes such as ALGIZ and SOWILO, and in time through further advancement as you gain more confidence in your abilities, you can spread out a bit more to other runes.

With the runes, we can further exact our desires and acquire the necessary energies for such more directly.

StyleCoin said:

The runes are an ancient creation built upon specified vibrations that incite specific energy responses. Everything in the universe at it's very deep foundation is a specific vibration or a series of vibrations. The runes are built upon the vibrations of specific energies that cater to their characteristics, they are essentially tools. When vibrated they draw upon to conjure these energies from the akasha/astral. You should have a specified intent on what characteristics of the rune to use before vibrating them though, if you just vibrate them for the sake of conjuring their energies, then they will conjure all their energy aspects, both good and bad. So if you want to use a rune for a positive working, then you need to will with intent as you vibrate the word that you are to conjure those specific positive energies required and only those specified energies.

This is where power of will and directing is important to have some skill in and a bit of experience. You don't want to try doing a positive working with a rune that has a lot of uses for black magick if you're not skilled enough with control, if you lose focus and think about these aspects or focus on the runes negative characteristics, then you will conjure the energies for them. Practice dealing with discipline of the mind and have confidence in yourself. Of course accidentally drawing upon the negative characteristics of a rune into yourself isn't going to do any major harm long-term right then and there, you have to mean it. Just cleanse your soul, chakras and aura and move on. Everybody can make mistakes, just learn from them.

The Necronomicon is a historically known book which contained information on the runes. It was known as The Book of Dead Names because the runes (the 'names') were no longer being used because of the enemy. Knowledge of them was shut out to the best of their capability and people had forgotten about how the runes could bring them money, happiness and love as well as be used to exact revenge upon those who harm them or those they care about and many more things. People who found the book and started experimenting and using the runes written within, suddenly found themselves experiencing strange things as they were inadvertently empowering their psychic abilities and soul with the runes. They'd hear voices and see things they couldn't see before.

The greys of course on the astral attacked these people for suddenly finding knowledge of empowerment, and this terrified the users of the runes as they beared witness to horrors being shown to them in their minds, driving them insane or mad as they did not know how to protect themselves like we do. Because of all this, they deemed the book evil and wicked and that it was 'the work of the devil' calling it cursed. That is why it has been considered as evil or 'madness inducing' as such with The Old Gods and H.P Lovecraft. The truth is, it was just a simple glossary taken way out of proportion because of misunderstanding and lack of knowledge.

The runes have the power to do many, many things so long as you direct them accordingly. From assisting in enhancing and opening your psychic centres, to breaking blockages in the soul and destroying negative bindings. From bringing money to you to allowing you to control and influence those around you. They are tools, and one must know and be skilled just enough to be able to use them appropriately.

Members who are still getting the hang of directing energy and disciplining their will can safely explore positive runes such as ALGIZ and SOWILO, and in time through further advancement as you gain more confidence in your abilities, you can spread out a bit more to other runes.

With the runes, we can further exact our desires and acquire the necessary energies for such more directly.
wow, how much valuable information, I will practice using runes, thanks for your sincere response. :)

StyleCoin said:

I never heard from him again.

StyleCoin said:

If you want, you can additionally preform a binding spell. I have done this myself very recently upon a certain individual and it is very freeing, not just of physical means but spiritual as well. It destroys and prevents astral ties, links and bindings. I however did not feel the blissful affects of completion, freedom and release until I did that last hammering of the nailed poppet into the tree, so I believe you do have to do it to the very last step.

The individual I binded though was someone of great direct negative influence throughout many years of my life since I was a kid that would not leave me and continued to keep reattaching. The binding spell I preformed completely worked and I haven't felt anything of them since; if your case is not as bad then a simple binding working should suffice. The choice is yours though to determine the severity and if you think it will be worth it in the end. I had planned mine for months and specified great astrological timing, even fighting through a major snow storm to the tree, you can't let anything stop you or interfere with certain spells and workings, timing can be very crucial once you start.

Incidentally how have you been feeling? Do you feel better now?

StyleCoin said:

If you want, you can additionally preform a binding spell. I have done this myself very recently upon a certain individual and it is very freeing, not just of physical means but spiritual as well. It destroys and prevents astral ties, links and bindings. I however did not feel the blissful affects of completion, freedom and release until I did that last hammering of the nailed poppet into the tree, so I believe you do have to do it to the very last step.

The individual I binded though was someone of great direct negative influence throughout many years of my life since I was a kid that would not leave me and continued to keep reattaching. The binding spell I preformed completely worked and I haven't felt anything of them since; if your case is not as bad then a simple binding working should suffice. The choice is yours though to determine the severity and if you think it will be worth it in the end. I had planned mine for months and specified great astrological timing, even fighting through a major snow storm to the tree, you can't let anything stop you or interfere with certain spells and workings, timing can be very crucial once you start.

Incidentally how have you been feeling? Do you feel better now?

I am feeling much better, I am evolving a lot, I am able to see the aura of others a little, and I am disciplining my mind, I have looked at this ritual and it must be quite powerful, maybe I will call the demon shax to help me.

you and the others helped me a lot, thank you very much from the heart. :)

StyleCoin said:

I am feeling much better, I am evolving a lot, I am able to see the aura of others a little, and I am disciplining my mind, I have looked at this ritual and it must be quite powerful, maybe I will call the demon shax to help me.

That's great! I am very proud and happy for you! Keep up the great work and no matter what keep holding strong and growing stronger.

StyleCoin said:

That's great! I am very proud and happy for you! Keep up the great work and no matter what keep holding strong and growing stronger.
thanks.:")

StyleCoin said:
StyleCoin said:

I suspect the moon phases are taken into account. Should this ritual be done when the moon is in decline, near the new moon?
Thank you guys, I'll put the method into practice. And the one with the cleansing and the protection of the aura I will add to my meditation program.

I know it's off topic and I apologize for that. Can you tell me how to send an email to a user and how to start a new topic? So to be on the topic and the moderators do not have to filter my messages that do not correspond to a particular topic. Once again, thank you.

wariorSS said:
StyleCoin said:

I suspect the moon phases are taken into account. Should this ritual be done when the moon is in decline, near the new moon?
Thank you guys, I'll put the method into practice. And the one with the cleansing and the protection of the aura I will add to my meditation program.
I did the spell when the moon was in scorpion

wariorSS said:
I know it's off topic and I apologize for that. Can you tell me how to send an email to a user and how to start a new topic? So to be on the topic and the moderators do not have to filter my messages that do not correspond to a particular topic. Once again, thank you.
Everything is filtered here and there is moderation. You can’t send a mail unless you know the user’s mail which is not public.

Aquarius said:
wariorSS said:
Everything is filtered here and there is moderation. You can’t send a mail unless you know the user’s mail which is not public.

Ok, thank you!

StyleCoin said:
I would like to know a powerful spell to Eliminate this world as soon as possible.

Some methods of destruction are:

1. Runes: HAGALAZ, THURISAZ, ISA

2. Sanskrit: TEJAS (pronounced TH-TH-AY-AY-YY-YY-AH-AH-U-U-U-S-S-S )

3. Make a thoughtform and direct it to destroy the person.

Thoughtforms
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Using_Thoughtforms.html

4. Deplete the person's life energies. This is best followed by methods 1 or 2 above. Depleting the person's energy makes them more vulnerable to the destructive energies you direct towards them.

Energy Ripping
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Energy_Ripping.html

Make sure you CLEAN YOUR AURA after performing any destructive magick. Neglecting to clean your aura will leave that negative, destructive energy clinging to you where it will bring you bad luck, accidents, and other misfortune.

How to Clean your Aura
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

johnson_akemi said:
StyleCoin said:
I would like to know a powerful spell to Eliminate this world as soon as possible.

Thoughtforms
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Using_Thoughtforms.html

4. Deplete the person's life energies. This is best followed by methods 1 or 2 above. Depleting the person's energy makes them more vulnerable to the destructive energies you direct towards them.

Energy Ripping
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Energy_Ripping.html

Make sure you CLEAN YOUR AURA after performing any destructive magick. Neglecting to clean your aura will leave that negative, destructive energy clinging to you where it will bring you bad luck, accidents, and other misfortune.

How to Clean your Aura
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html
Johnson, this is off-topic but do you know if the more powerful version of the rune Thurisaz is Thaur? Is this correct?

luis said:
johnson_akemi said:
StyleCoin said:

Thoughtforms

Energy Ripping

How to Clean your Aura
Johnson, this is off-topic but do you know if the more powerful version of the rune Thurisaz is Thaur? Is this correct?
It is.

Aquarius said:
luis said:
It is.
Thank you Aquarius, I remember reading it in the old forum but I wasn't sure.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back