Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thoth - acrylic on canvas

Good work, it's very nice. ;)

Also remember, like Zola was saying - listen to your fans, not your critics. It will get you far. (Constructive criticism obviously can be helpful, but still!)

I could look emotional now but I have to say it, Zola: you just filled my heart with joy! :D

I should have been more relaxed when I replied... Sometimes I can be too aggressive and cold ^^
There are these 2 parts of me that make things hard. One says "let it go, it's not worth the time :| " and the other says "WTF did u said?! :x " ^^'
I'll try to be calm next time :p

Yeah, those are all my paintings :) they are members of my favourite band: X Japan.
I'm italian but I love Japan and I think that asian people have beautiful features, so maybe that's why I'm good when it comes to paint them :)

And yeah it happens to me too, to "lose the meaning of time" while painting! :eek: I'm working on a very big-totally new work right now, I've almost finished it; I worked hard everyday since... Around last full moon I guess, I don't remember LOL
And I've worked and keep working for at least 4 hours per day, sometimes 5-6 and everyday I have to watch the clock frequently or I'll forget to cook lunch :lol:

About being shown, that's exactly what I experience! I suddenly get images in my mind and I know what to do. If I get stucked or make mistakes I get some kind of advices in my mind! It happened today too, with this new work of mine :)
And yeah, it kinda happened to me too, this work surprised me at the point that I looked at it and I started crying for the happiness!
This is without any doubt my best work. For Satan. I'll post pictures in these days!

By the way, I'm very curious about your working, you're very talented, I can't wait to see more! :oops:
I love seeing the Passion, the True Love in your Art... omg I love you TT^TT
No okay, I'll stop now :roll: :D

Can I send you the preview of this new work of mine? :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back